May 28, 2024, 05:47:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musing Daily Open Discussion #2 8/17 - 8/24/2007  (Read 272984 times)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #920 on: August 23, 2007, 11:02:12 PM »

Note to Myself...
E-mail Dugga ... see how much prob. it would be to have members in the topic listed at the bottom of the page too...

Hi ... Mrs..    have you found the Mods Manual yet or played with any new buttons ???

Lordy, I have been so lame.... the other mods probably want to kick me out!

Mrs.Red
You may be gone.. but
oldfart, Elaine, crazybabyborg, MAca and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.
You may have hit the Steth button ??? Laughing Laughing

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #921 on: August 23, 2007, 11:04:20 PM »

CBB, I just want to say I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Halloween avi...

you did a great job....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #922 on: August 23, 2007, 11:04:47 PM »

Note to Myself...
E-mail Dugga ... see how much prob. it would be to have members in the topic listed at the bottom of the page too...

Hi ... Mrs..    have you found the Mods Manual yet or played with any new buttons ???

Mrs.Red
You may be gone.. but
LOL Laughing
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: August 23, 2007, 11:05:58 PM »

OFart... I was trying to change clothes and my computer was being too slow for me....

I feel like I just got here and I need to go already..... dang but I am tired...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #924 on: August 23, 2007, 11:06:56 PM »

CBB, I enjoy going to that avatar thred from time to time just to see your newest creations. The one with BB coming outta the pumpkin is too darned cute. They all are!

THX, Elaine! I'll get to you soon!
OF? Yes, I liked the site and it's ok to chat here! I found your evil eyes, and am assuming you just want them and your hat you have on now?
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #925 on: August 23, 2007, 11:06:58 PM »

Note to Myself...

Mrs.Red
You may be gone.. but

Stealth !!      forgot we have spell check Embarassed

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #926 on: August 23, 2007, 11:08:33 PM »

Get some rest, Mrs. Red. You need to take care of you!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #927 on: August 23, 2007, 11:11:51 PM »

I changed jobs recently which is a wonderful thing... but i am focusing on a more detailed area of the law.... and it's very draining learning all I need to learn.. but I am LOVING my new job!!!!  I am just tired... give me a little time and I will be in here all the time again talking up a storm.....

crazybabyborg
« Reply #928 on: August 23, 2007, 11:14:24 PM »

I changed jobs recently which is a wonderful thing... but i am focusing on a more detailed area of the law.... and it's very draining learning all I need to learn.. but I am LOVING my new job!!!!  I am just tired... give me a little time and I will be in here all the time again talking up a storm.....

I'm so glad you like it, Mrs. Red!!!!
How did I miss that you worked with law? WOW! At one point in my life, I wanted to major in law. Pity, it would have come in handy!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #929 on: August 23, 2007, 11:15:39 PM »

How did I miss that you worked with law? WOW! At one point in my life, I wanted to major in law. Pity, it would have come in handy!

I am a paralegal... and I am even certified!!! 

Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: August 23, 2007, 11:17:33 PM »

great to see,Sn.I have been gone.Klass,great Jib Jab.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: August 23, 2007, 11:18:05 PM »

That is cool Mrs Red, my sister is too.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #932 on: August 23, 2007, 11:19:31 PM »

Saying your certified to me is dangerous! I've been in Mental Health, remember?  Laughing

EXCELLENT, Mrs. Red! The Paralegals I have dealt with always know more than the attorneys they work for!

The attorney I used around Mom's wreck has hired me a few times for clients in health care, and has tried and tried to convince me to go for the education requirements to be a mediator. Apparently you don't have to be an attorney first.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #933 on: August 23, 2007, 11:21:22 PM »

Mrs. Red, what specific area are you preparing to work in?
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #934 on: August 23, 2007, 11:21:30 PM »

Saying your certified to me is dangerous! I've been in Mental Health, remember?  Laughing

EXCELLENT, Mrs. Red! The Paralegals I have dealt with always know more than the attorneys they work for!

The attorney I used around Mom's wreck has hired me a few times for clients in health care, and has tried and tried to convince me to go for the education requirements to be a mediator. Apparently you don't have to be an attorney first.

Actually you don't... and I think you would be great at it.. email me and I will tell you about a program where you may can take  Mediation at the Master's level... and I think it can be done online...

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #935 on: August 23, 2007, 11:23:52 PM »

That is cool Mrs Red, my sister is too.

Does she like it??  I love it.. and I originally wanted to go to law school.. but now I have found that niche that paralegals can really get into and am glad I didn't go to law school... I have a number of friends from college that are attorneys... and they tell me that doing it over they would go this route...

crazybabyborg
« Reply #936 on: August 23, 2007, 11:24:41 PM »

I'll do that! I'm trying hard to re-invent myself. I just haven't decided what I want to be yet!  Laughing

OR if I'll have the opportunity. Things are pretty hairy at work for me, right now.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: August 23, 2007, 11:25:15 PM »

great to see,Sn.I have been gone.Klass,great Jib Jab.
Hello Tiger!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #938 on: August 23, 2007, 11:26:58 PM »

I'll do that! I'm trying hard to re-invent myself. I just haven't decided what I want to be yet!  Laughing

OR if I'll have the opportunity. Things are pretty hairy at work for me, right now.

I read about some of the issues in the political thread...and been keeping you in my prayers

crazybabyborg
« Reply #939 on: August 23, 2007, 11:27:25 PM »

I'll bet you are wonderful at it, Mrs. Red! Your work is the meat and bones to any case, and I really think women are better at details than men...............sorry, I know that sounds prejudicial, but it really is my experience.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.