April 27, 2024, 03:10:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musing Daily Open Discussion #3 8/24 - 8/29/2007  (Read 204298 times)
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #260 on: August 26, 2007, 11:46:56 AM »

Good moring all.

Who in da house used an AOL-mail?

I ask that because i have a problem with sending from emails.
What can I do after this?
The message was not sent because of an error

The message cannot be sent.

If this problem continues, please see our technical support information.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: August 26, 2007, 11:55:47 AM »

Mrs. Red and all ~ I apologize for my post.....not an excuse; I was thinking out loud as to what seemed to be happening. 

Embarassed Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Embarassed

sorry.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #262 on: August 26, 2007, 11:56:03 AM »

TCUMom....

please don't think that I ever ignore your posts... I don't at all... I don't ignore anybody or try not to ever.... I don't like it when I feel ignored so I try so hard not to do that to anyone else...

SAN - I hadn't thought of it the way you say, but I agree....and I appreciate your matter of fact, down to earth post!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: August 26, 2007, 11:56:14 AM »

Good moring all.

I don't use AOL mail but I do know that others have had problems in the past.  I suspect it's a problem AOL is working on and resolve fairly quickly.
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #264 on: August 26, 2007, 11:58:17 AM »

Good moring all.

I don't use AOL mail but I do know that others have had problems in the past.  I suspect it's a problem AOL is working on and resolve fairly quickly.

Ok thank you Klaasend!

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: August 26, 2007, 11:58:52 AM »

Mrs. Red and all ~ I apologize for my post.....not an excuse; I was thinking out loud as to what seemed to be happening. 

sorry.

Hi tcumom.    It's always a pleasure to see my neighbor here in Texas.   thumright

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #266 on: August 26, 2007, 11:59:04 AM »

sorry.

I am just not understandintg why everyone is complaining when they refuse to talk ... and I am quite ill that it is being implied that I lied to anyone... that is what really upset me... because I had told ANG in chat that it wasn't that family member... she may not have even been told by the one that did want it changed... I don't know, but it is unfair to come here and imply that I would lie!

HUGS to you... I know it feels like no one talks, but I think that a few want it their way or NO way.... and they refuse to give it a chance... or something???

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #267 on: August 26, 2007, 12:00:12 PM »

sorry.

Hi tcumom.    It's always a pleasure to see my neighbor here in Texas.   thumright

Hey Muffy!!!  how are you?  what are we discussing.... ??

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: August 26, 2007, 12:00:23 PM »

Hi NYC_Lover   I don't have AOL, but sorry to hear you are having problems.  Hope you get them resolved soon.  How have you been?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: August 26, 2007, 12:00:47 PM »

TCUMom....

please don't think that I ever ignore your posts... I don't at all... I don't ignore anybody or try not to ever.... I don't like it when I feel ignored so I try so hard not to do that to anyone else...
Mrs. Red ~ I was saying that about my postings tongue-in-cheek . . . I was apologizing for my post . . . I had just been trying to figure out why folks are seemingly not posting as much, but unfortunately I think it came across as rude and gripy.  It wasn't intended that way.  At all.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: August 26, 2007, 12:04:07 PM »

sorry.

Hi Mrs. Red   I'm just hangin' around the puter this morning, procrastinating.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #271 on: August 26, 2007, 12:04:15 PM »

TCUMom....

Mrs. Red ~ I was saying that about my postings tongue-in-cheek . . . I was apologizing for my post . . . I had just been trying to figure out why folks are seemingly not posting as much, but unfortunately I think it came across as rude and gripy.  It wasn't intended that way.  At all.

Well I know for me and I have missed talking to everybody... that I have just changed jobs and I am beyond busy... went from a 37.5 hr week to 45-50 hrs a week and having to learn a new job... that is more complicated than before... but I am loving it!!!

NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #272 on: August 26, 2007, 12:04:43 PM »

I dont know where to post this so Klaas, please help me...an email that was set up for information on Natalee has been infiltrated and an email has gone out to everyone on that list from Richard, that he is stuck in Africa and needs money...ITS A LIE...Richard is back in Conn with family. Its a scam.. and I dont know how they did it, but they did. VolunteersforNatalee@gmail.com will be closed down..until further notice. Thanks  guys...I only want to tell you this because some ppl really thought that it was Richard asking for help and wanted to send money....

Hi Vicky, I got this email too. I was suprised, and ask *******, he tells he was not there. And after I got this mail, I can not send any email anymore. Yesterday was send me last email and after I had read this, and I want respons this email, but I can not send any email anymore.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #273 on: August 26, 2007, 12:05:08 PM »

TCUMom....

I'm sorry as well.. I didnt mean for my post to upset anyone. I was just wondering why it seems nobody wants to post anymore is all.  Sad  Mrs red.. honestly.. Nobody was implying that you made anything up. I know what we pm'd in chat. I know and so do others she wasnt the family member who asked for changes.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: August 26, 2007, 12:05:54 PM »

tcumom ~   {{{{hugs}}} 

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #275 on: August 26, 2007, 12:06:25 PM »

sorry.

Hi Mrs. Red   I'm just hangin' around the puter this morning, procrastinating.

me too, the procrastinating... I need to finish the other "half" of cleaning my house!  I got the entire upstairs done yesterday.... and we had friends over last night... so the downstairs suffered...I finally realized that they don't come over for my perfectly clean spotless house....  Laughing

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #276 on: August 26, 2007, 12:06:42 PM »

NYC

I have had problems in the past and sometimes had to relaod the AOL disc all over again.
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #277 on: August 26, 2007, 12:07:48 PM »

Hi NYC_Lover   I don't have AOL, but sorry to hear you are having problems.  Hope you get them resolved soon.  How have you been?

Hi MuffyBee, ok thank you. No problem. I want come after this, what exact the problems is.
I am doing well, ty and how about you?

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: August 26, 2007, 12:08:22 PM »

Hi, sweet MuffyVery Happy 
I'm sitting here sweating bullets both physically and mentally.  We just found out we have to replace both AC units (if we want AC to work  Shocked), and the price is 6,000 to 12,000 EACH.  I'm dyin'.

Then, Friday, I found out a 7th grader who is wheelchair bound will be in my Art room ~ that's not a big deal....but, she can only use her mouth to paint and draw.  No movement of hands, feet, etc.  Okay, I can roll with that, too.  Her mother is wanting her to use clay ~ I'm concerned that this is going to turn into a big hoopla.  The mother is *very* difficult.  And, my class is 29 students.....the majority are high-maintenance.  yikes.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #279 on: August 26, 2007, 12:08:36 PM »

TCUMom....

I'm sorry as well.. I didnt mean for my post to upset anyone. I was just wondering why it seems nobody wants to post anymore is all.  Sad  Mrs red.. honestly.. Nobody was implying that you made anything up. I know what we pm'd in chat. I know and so do others she wasnt the family member who asked for changes.

I appreciate your post ANG... and it is true, and she may not even know that the one who did requested the change...

I know for me it's just been work keeping me out of the cage, that  is about to change though... and y'all know I will talk about dang near anything!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.