April 27, 2024, 06:22:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musing Daily Open Discussion #3 8/24 - 8/29/2007  (Read 204311 times)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2007, 07:03:37 PM »

-- NFL has suspended Michael Vick indefinitely, The Associated Press reports.

Yes... !

.....which could be 1 week or permanently.  My guess is it will be for until the next full season after his jail term.  (In other words a 2 year suspension).

I know Wreck... but I can hope and who knows... based upon his future actions I may change my mind..

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2007, 07:04:50 PM »

Good! geek

Bring Natalee home...
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2007, 07:10:49 PM »

Good! geek

Howdy Mishy  Smile

Klaas that kitty is too funny..   Very Happy How I feel this week.. hair on end.. lol
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2007, 08:27:11 PM »

Sad

Where Oh where did all the Monkeys go ??  Sad

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2007, 08:31:13 PM »

I was wondering If anyone was impacted by the flooding?
If Angies arm is any better... mine was a nerve thing by my spine?
If Anna got any rain?
Just Wondering....

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2007, 08:36:48 PM »

Hi Old Fart... it is very slow isn't it ?
I don't know why.
I am waiting for the digital phone man.... tap tap tapping the foot...
I have no phone and I am steamed at the provider.. or whoever whacked it or why. Technology.
I called the OTHER company to switch back and they are too busy to get here before a week or something like that. I let my cell service go at the end of the contract recently because I wasn't using it....
How +++++++ is this crapola ?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2007, 08:38:46 PM »

well, I wrote a reply, but got the blank screen ??
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2007, 08:39:33 PM »

Hi Old Fart... it is very slow isn't it ?
I don't know why.
I am waiting for the digital phone man.... tap tap tapping the foot...
I have no phone and I am steamed at the provider.. or whoever whacked it or why. Technology.
I called the OTHER company to switch back and they are too busy to get here before a week or something like that. I let my cell service go at the end of the contract recently because I wasn't using it....
How +++++++ is this crapola ?

Digital phone??   Is this a land line or just a cell phone ???

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2007, 08:46:22 PM »

If Anna got any rain?
Just Wondering....

Hi OF,

I don't know if anyone was affected by the flooding.
Angies arm is still hurting.  But she is back at work.
Anna hasn't gotten any rain.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #49 on: August 24, 2007, 08:53:28 PM »

If Anna got any rain?
Just Wondering....

Hi OF,

I don't know if anyone was affected by the flooding.
Angies arm is still hurting.  But she is back at work.
Anna hasn't gotten any rain.

Thanks SAN

I was watching the radar for Anna's state... looked like most got at least a little rain.
Anything going on there  ??

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2007, 08:56:44 PM »

Hi friends online: oldfart, MuffyBee, Anna, Jerry from Ohio and guests!!!

Had to take off 2 days with no computer and negative news.. for my health. I sure have missed ya

Oldfart sorry to hear about you pain; Anna wish you, with the others, happiness and rain, Jerry from Ohio sure glad your still riding with us! and MuffyBee it's hard for me to keep up on the Threads now.. so what ever you need, I wish it for you.

As you guys know, I have been working on info and pictures, the IMO are of interest around the home of John Steven Burgess who was this week named as a suspect in the disappearance of Donna Jou (great thread on SM here)

Anyway, this case keeps getting weirder and weirder, even down to the smirk he has in Court this week... where have we seen a weird case we thought couldn't get any worse and a smirl???? Rolling Eyes

It seems that Donna Jou's disappearance may be getting lost "in the wash". However, Court appearance is down by LAX and the family is flying in. Perhaps we will have  to rally the Monkeys. Still the LAPD won't let in TES... I hope they have evidence we don't know and a big excuse of why not letting them search... that is why I did, IMO, areas of interest around his house.

OK.. thanks to the Goodness of Klaas, her encouragement, along with Mrs. Red, Anna, Old Fart, Tim Miller and other Good Monkeys, I may, tonight, have my right hand, left hand and brain close together  Laughing

Here's a test of the map that goes with the pictures. I divided it into areas of interest and all are within a mile and a tad on each side of his house. Tim Miller thinks she is near or 0-5/7 miles. The last text message, according to news articles, came from near his home.... the one that called her mom "Mommy' and was in Capts. A way she didn't write. She also, like Natalee, wished to become a Doctor.

OK   like on Greta here is a tease... please let me know what you think of it. It had to be screen captured in .tiff then converted into .jpg then into Appleworks and back,,, translated that means I am using last century software to be on "cutting edge" today and there is a big crevice!!!

Oh hecky dern.. lost the link.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2007, 08:58:37 PM »

Hi San

Maybe everyone is out shopping for school and shopping before the crowd starts shopping for school. Beats me!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: August 24, 2007, 08:59:36 PM »

Testing

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: August 24, 2007, 09:02:36 PM »

Hi San

Maybe everyone is out shopping for school and shopping before the crowd starts shopping for school. Beats me!

Hi IBE, great job you are doing on the Donna Jou case.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #54 on: August 24, 2007, 09:02:48 PM »

Hi IBE
You sure you are not part of MSM....
big build up then a lost link  Wink Laughing   {Hugs}

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #55 on: August 24, 2007, 09:03:19 PM »

It's a land line but it comes in a different way. It's a package where all the cable, internet and phone service comes in ??
How ? I don't know , but it isn't coming in very well lately.
They have been doing some reno here in the building and I think someone flicked the wrong switch somewhere. Again.
So, I am probably going to tell them to go eat a bug.
And get the other company that has hardwired thingies in here.
It works out to 125.00 amonth for it all and the other place will give me the same thing for 99.00. I wouldn't bother, but this is crazy.
I want to have a shower, use the phone, eat, have a nap and I am sitting here. Lonely as heck, kiddos went to the lake earlier.
I amused myself with message in a bottle from signgenerator.. I know it's a minor thing and I have to get a grip.  
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: August 24, 2007, 09:04:00 PM »

Forgot to resize it... does this work faster???

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #57 on: August 24, 2007, 09:04:36 PM »

Embarassed   Great Job IBE

Where is that Smiley Sticking his foot in their mouth  image   Shocked

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: August 24, 2007, 09:06:48 PM »

meant "smirk" not "smirl" in last text post.   Maybe a "smirl" is a 1/2 smirk 1/2 smile Laughing

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: August 24, 2007, 09:08:41 PM »

Hi IBE
You sure you are not part of MSM....
big build up then a lost link  Wink Laughing   {Hugs}

Yes, did a Greta!  Rolling Eyes

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.