April 28, 2024, 05:41:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musing Daily Open Discussion #3 8/24 - 8/29/2007  (Read 204342 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #440 on: August 26, 2007, 03:31:32 PM »

Oh CBB  that is cute!  Angie is still her same cute bunny-self, which we can recognize yet she has goblins about her for Halloween.  Fun!!

I did the bunny ears for Robots.. where is that stinker anyhow?  Laughing
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: August 26, 2007, 03:56:14 PM »

Angie,

I saw where Robots posted yesterday but was not on line when he was posting.  Also saw where he had been on the Front Page.  So he's here, he's there, just not when I am online, been missing him lately.

Or maybe he is avoiding me?   Shocked

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #442 on: August 26, 2007, 04:01:21 PM »

Angie,

I saw where Robots posted yesterday but was not on line when he was posting.  Also saw where he had been on the Front Page.  So he's here, he's there, just not when I am online, been missing him lately.

Or maybe he is avoiding me?   Shocked

I see hes posted in the Music Thread.. I was wondering how he was feeling after his boo boo he sustained.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: August 26, 2007, 04:09:52 PM »

Off to whack down a little bamboo and do some work.  Yes, the computer is wonderful for procrastinating!

But then some days it doesn't take much for me to do that anyway.

BBLater when I have accomplished enough to deserve a break!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #444 on: August 26, 2007, 05:56:35 PM »

A little monkey humor, which possibly should be in the Monkey Lounge, but here goes:

http://www.yourdailymedia.com/media/1161952506/Kissing_Prank

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #445 on: August 26, 2007, 06:02:19 PM »

A little monkey humor, which possibly should be in the Monkey Lounge, but here goes:

http://www.yourdailymedia.com/media/1161952506/Kissing_Prank

LMAO  That was a good one 2NJ     Laughing
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: August 26, 2007, 06:20:02 PM »

Angie,

Or maybe he is avoiding me?   Shocked

Angie... send out a 911 please.... ROBOTS is too quiet! maybe he has end of summer blues!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: August 26, 2007, 06:29:22 PM »

Any news on TES coming to search for Donna Jou?? I clicked into the DJ thread and think I was on the wrong page... for it said TES was coming or was that a dream???

Is Burgess still in jail or did someone post the $25,000 (10%) of $250,000. Should have been kept at 1 M.

Know this should be on the DJ thread, but I am leading up to something here.... and need for Monkey Great Minds to answer

Since we are finally learning the difference between a witness and suspect in Aruba..my brain keeps fogging yesterday and today about:

A person in the US who goes from "person of interest" to "suspect" doesn't that mean they (LE) would have some evidence of something, other than last person to be seen with someone missing??

Klaas.... did you have rain or rather sprinkles for a minute or 2??? Yesterday and today... supposedly left over from hurricane Brian.. boy he gets around Laughing

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: August 26, 2007, 06:30:34 PM »

Angie,

I see hes posted in the Music Thread.. I was wondering how he was feeling after his boo boo he sustained.

What happened... what kind of boo boo?

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #449 on: August 26, 2007, 06:37:50 PM »

I dont have any pets anymore  Sad

Muffy.. what is a pill pocket??   Embarassed
Ang ~ a pill pocket looks like a hollowed out gumdrop, made of beef, chicken etc.  If you need to give your pet a pill, you take a pill pocket (they are kind of soft), put the pill into top of pill pocket, and squeeze it around the pill.  And you give to dog.  Mine like it so much, they don't spit out the pill.  They come in large size or small size.  The company that makes "Greenies" makes this product.  It is sold at vets, and Petsmart and Petco type places. 
When we had our family doogie, the first one, he had to take pills for siezures later in life. My Dad used the cheezie ball method. And he would take 1/4 of those awful cheeze slices and moosh the cheeze around the pill. Doggie liked the cheeze and I am sure it went down in "  oinked " lump.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: August 26, 2007, 06:39:25 PM »

Our Monkey family is so splintered, so spread out... Didn't know Robots was hurt; don't know how Peaches is doing or Terry or others???

No even sure where to find anyone any more and the search... well, I have no kind words for the search feature. Sure it will improve.

I wasn't a good chat person, but at least could jump in and someone would know how someone else is or in which thread to find them

Lost in Monkeyville, but still hanging in.

Other than the current Donna Jou thread, I am afraid I am loosing my Monkey addiction and it was a good type of addiction

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: August 26, 2007, 06:41:45 PM »

Our Monkey family is so splintered, so spread out... Didn't know Robots was hurt; don't know how Peaches is doing or Terry or others???

No even sure where to find anyone any more and the search... well, I have no kind words for the search feature. Sure it will improve.

I wasn't a good chat person, but at least could jump in and someone would know how someone else is or in which thread to find them

Lost in Monkeyville, but still hanging in.

Other than the current Donna Jou thread, I am afraid I am loosing my Monkey addiction and it was a good type of addiction

IBE - Pretend this thread is the old LCD.  This is where you should look for people.  When there is news on a case they might be at that thread as well (NH, Donna Jou, etc).

Robots broke some ribs about a week or so ago.  He really hasn't been posting much since then.  I do hope he's OK.  I miss him too.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: August 26, 2007, 07:01:14 PM »

Greta Chiquita  Laughing Laughing

http://www.jibjab.com/starring_you/receipt/397293
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #453 on: August 26, 2007, 07:08:27 PM »

Angie,

Angie... send out a 911 please.... ROBOTS is too quiet! maybe he has end of summer blues!

been a long time since I sent out a BOLO IBE.. but I will try my best   Laughing Used to get flustered at 911 going on the radio with one.   Here goes nuttin.  lol

County Radio  To all Scared Monkey members.. be prepared to copy BOLO information on a missing member.

County radio to all Scared Monkey members.. Be on the look out for a missing person.. Goes by the name of Robots.
last seen in the MUSIC THREAD in Pop Culture posting guitar riffs.

Approx age:
   70 to 80 yrs old.. <he dont know himself.   Laughing>
Description:  Dinosaurs are back and roaming the earth! The 32-inch long Roboraptor has all the personality and characteristics of the real thing. With advanced artificial intelligence personality, various emotional moods (hungry, defensive, etc.), realistic biomorphic motions, direct control and autonomous (free-roam) modes, Roboraptor is sure to make you believe dinosaurs have really returned!  Robots is a freak when it comes to germs. Won't catch him eatin out anytime soon. He is waiting on  fancy cigars when the KLPD breaks the Natalee Holloway case.
Robots is not armed or dangerous. Anyone with any info on Robots. who or has direct contact with him.. have him report to the musings thread .   Laughing Laughing
 Last photo known to have been taken :   HAVE YOU SEEN ME?

<sorry Robots.. lol I could do much better with your real pic.. lol>  Wink

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #454 on: August 26, 2007, 07:09:25 PM »

Angie,

What happened... what kind of boo boo?

He has some broken ribs  Sad 
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #455 on: August 26, 2007, 07:10:57 PM »

ROFLMAO   Shocked
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #456 on: August 26, 2007, 07:25:16 PM »

I'm waiting for J2K's momma's doing the hairy belly boogy. Laughing

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #457 on: August 26, 2007, 07:27:28 PM »

Angie,

Nice APB on Robots..

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: August 26, 2007, 07:29:22 PM »

Angie - ROFLMAO, too funny Laughing Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: August 26, 2007, 07:32:28 PM »

I'm waiting for J2K's momma's doing the hairy belly boogy. Laughing

http://www.jibjab.com/starring_you/receipt/342564
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.