April 28, 2024, 02:26:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musing Daily Open Discussion #3 8/24 - 8/29/2007  (Read 204330 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: August 26, 2007, 09:42:30 PM »

K... the prell worked... somewhat...

my hair is lighter to a point that I don't look in the mirror and wonder who the hell that is looking at me Shocked

Many moons ago, I got a salon perm.  It turned my hair many shades lighter.  And I am a brunette with eyebrows that are even darker.  I know what you mean Mrs. Red, about looking in the mirror and wondering who the hell that is looking a me.   All I could see is these really dark eyebrows Crying or Very sad  I ended up going to a beauty school and the director there told me something about the cuticles of my hair being out or something.  (way out, it seems).  She didn't want to do any more to the color of my hair, but instead proceeded to lighten my brows.  Over time, my hair calmed down and looked more it's natural color.  It was skeery for a while there.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #481 on: August 26, 2007, 09:44:51 PM »

my hair is lighter to a point that I don't look in the mirror and wonder who the hell that is looking at me Shocked

New color is always hard to get used to...you'll be fine in a few days...been there, done that....sure beats orange or green (when you play & screw up). 

You may have to adjust your makeup, too...was just thinking....maybe not...hard to imagine when you don't know...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #482 on: August 26, 2007, 09:46:49 PM »

LOL..  it wont make yah 100% but it does help alot to lighten. 
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #483 on: August 26, 2007, 09:48:35 PM »

Mrs Red

Mix creame developer (the white or clear part of hair color) one third with two thirds shampoo.

Will remove a couple of shades of hair color.

Not that I would need to know about such things, of course.

I think I am where it's good now.... but if I go to work tomorrow against a howl... then I will try this too!  I am starting to like it now!  it's light enough that it's not so stark against my fair complexion

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #484 on: August 26, 2007, 09:51:57 PM »

Mrs Red

Mix creame developer (the white or clear part of hair color) one third with two thirds shampoo.

Will remove a couple of shades of hair color.

Not that I would need to know about such things, of course.

I think I am where it's good now.... but if I go to work tomorrow against a howl... then I will try this too!  I am starting to like it now!  it's light enough that it's not so stark against my fair complexion

Nj... I did that earlier, adjusted the make up some...and one thing I did notice is my eyes seem greener against this color... the Prell helped by about a half a shade and it's not sooooooooo dark.... and some of the red is showing through now too.....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #485 on: August 26, 2007, 09:54:53 PM »

Mrs. Red,

I have green eyes, too, so we have something else in common....glad the coloring is looking better for you.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

crazybabyborg
« Reply #486 on: August 26, 2007, 10:00:33 PM »

You're fixed for Halloween, but I'd definitely recommend switching toilet bowl cleaners!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #487 on: August 26, 2007, 10:01:25 PM »

Mrs. Red,

I have green eyes, too, so we have something else in common....glad the coloring is looking better for you.

that's too funny!  are yours like olive green??? mine are.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #488 on: August 26, 2007, 10:02:09 PM »

You're fixed for Halloween, but I'd definitely recommend switching toilet bowl cleaners!

that's awesome!  but I will be afraid to use the bathroom now!!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #489 on: August 26, 2007, 10:04:43 PM »

You mean the toilets in your house never look like that? Raise a boy and his friends, Mrs. Red, and you'll start giving the gremlins pet names!  Laughing
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #490 on: August 26, 2007, 10:06:09 PM »

Mrs. Red,

Giuess we al share sumpin  LOL

Mine are  Cat eyes green  lol lol
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #491 on: August 26, 2007, 10:07:57 PM »

You mean the toilets in your house never look like that? Raise a boy and his friends, Mrs. Red, and you'll start giving the gremlins pet names!  Laughing

LOL!... well so far they don't... the closest thing I can compare is the litter box, with my three boys there!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #492 on: August 26, 2007, 10:08:14 PM »

I have a friend with 4 boys, one of whom grew up with my son. She drained the toilet, and painted a bullseye in the bottom of the bowl trying to set up some competition with the right direction. For years there was only communal "P" time, and the littliest one often required a shampoo!  Laughing
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #493 on: August 26, 2007, 10:09:09 PM »

Mrs. Red,

yes, that color.. I don't know where I came up with olive Rolling Eyes  but that is it!!! 

well we have all been here long enough to start looking alike...

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #494 on: August 26, 2007, 10:09:57 PM »

I had a sign when they were younger that was the circle with the line going through it....said 'no misfires'....sometimes when it looks pristeen, don't trust it is with boys around....the floor or tub, either...nuff said about that!!

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #495 on: August 26, 2007, 10:10:46 PM »

I have a friend with 4 boys, one of whom grew up with my son. She drained the toilet, and painted a bullseye in the bottom of the bowl trying to set up some competition with the right direction. For years there was only communal "P" time, and the littliest one often required a shampoo!  Laughing

now that is funny!!!!  we had lunch today with friends that have 6 kids... the two youngest are twin boys that are in the middle of potty training!  WHEW, my hat is off to them!  to all MOMS in fact!!

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #496 on: August 26, 2007, 10:11:37 PM »

Mrs. Red,

Mine are cat green, too....have a couple of brown flecks in the left eye....like freckles..

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

crazybabyborg
« Reply #497 on: August 26, 2007, 10:12:27 PM »

I'm envious of you guys that have eyes that seem to change color with what you're wearing. Mine are brown: dark brown and they stay the same no matter what. The only alteration I get is that when I have a really good tan, the whites seem a little whiter in contrast!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: August 26, 2007, 10:16:22 PM »

Mrs Red,

You were asking about mascara recently.  Do you have a good quality loose face powder?  If you close your eyes and very lightly with a brush apply a tiny bit of the lose powder to your eyelashes, it will help absorb any oil on them that makes the mascara come off.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #499 on: August 26, 2007, 10:17:35 PM »

I'm envious of you guys that have eyes that seem to change color with what you're wearing. Mine are brown: dark brown and they stay the same no matter what. The only alteration I get is that when I have a really good tan, the whites seem a little whiter in contrast!

my are always green... L(OL... they're dark green ... unless I have had a cocktail or so, they they are like green Crayola green..... I try to be concious of what colors look good on me ... and I think brown eyes are gorgeous!  CBB you are probably the perfect Southern Belle that never has a hair out of place... the kind I try to emulate and never can!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.