April 27, 2024, 09:57:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musing Daily Open Discussion #3 8/24 - 8/29/2007  (Read 204313 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #500 on: August 26, 2007, 10:18:28 PM »

Mrs. Red,

I have green eyes, too, so we have something else in common....glad the coloring is looking better for you.

that's too funny!  are yours like olive green??? mine are.

Giuess we al share sumpin  LOL

Mine are  Cat eyes green  lol lol

yes, that color.. I don't know where I came up with olive Rolling Eyes  but that is it!!! 

well we have all been here long enough to start looking alike...

ROFL..   Laughing  and prob al have PMS at the same time too.. sorry guys.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #501 on: August 26, 2007, 10:18:50 PM »

Mrs. Red, I saw the Prell suggestions and am glad it worked for you. I didn't think this would work as well at first, but now that you're on the right track, Redkin makes a shampoo and conditioner called "GLAM or BLONDE GLAM" that smells delicious and makes your hair feel wonderful! It lightens my hair too much for me to use it often, but may be just the thing for your situation.
My hair is dark/med brown and the Blonde glam tends to make it red and lighter.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #502 on: August 26, 2007, 10:20:28 PM »

Mrs Red,

You were asking about mascara recently.  Do you have a good quality loose face powder?  If you close your eyes and very lightly with a brush apply a tiny bit of the lose powder to your eyelashes, it will help absorb any oil on them that makes the mascara come off.

I went back to my Lancome... and it's fine... but I didn't think of the powder trick... I need to spend the day at the makeup counter and find some new tricks... or refresh some old ones!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #503 on: August 26, 2007, 10:21:29 PM »

Mrs. Red,

I have green eyes, too, so we have something else in common....glad the coloring is looking better for you.

that's too funny!  are yours like olive green??? mine are.

Giuess we al share sumpin  LOL

Mine are  Cat eyes green  lol lol

yes, that color.. I don't know where I came up with olive Rolling Eyes  but that is it!!! 

well we have all been here long enough to start looking alike...

ROFL..   Laughing  and prob al have PMS at the same time too.. sorry guys.

Oh I noticed that a LONG time ago!!! Laughing

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #504 on: August 26, 2007, 10:24:38 PM »

I like the Lancome mascara because it feels natural, but I recently found a drugstore one that rivals it. Cover girl exact volume is not a bad substitute, really!

Do any of you shop Sephora? I don't live in a city with one, so I order online. They have the absolute best eyelash curler in the world! Takes no time at all, and they curl perfectly! I have str8 hair, and it's really hard for me to get my lashes to curl.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #505 on: August 26, 2007, 10:26:54 PM »

You know, we should submit our findings to science. I thought you had to be in close physical proximity for that kind of "unity". Dorm rooms always have that effect. If this phenomena transcends the internet, we could make medical history!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #506 on: August 26, 2007, 10:28:06 PM »

I like the Lancome mascara because it feels natural, but I recently found a drugstore one that rivals it. Cover girl exact volume is not a bad substitute, really!

Do any of you shop Sephora? I don't live in a city with one, so I order online. They have the absolute best eyelash curler in the world! Takes no time at all, and they curl perfectly! I have str8 hair, and it's really hard for me to get my lashes to curl.

but does it smudge??? I end up looking like Alice Cooper... and so far I have never had a problem with the Lancome... but I would love to have a rival, that isn't as expensive...

I keep reading that drugstore and department store brands are not any different, but it seems like the eye shawdows and mascara are very different!  I did try one of the mascaras that have the coatings ... it comes off like fake eyelashes... but they are so volumizing and they curl eyelashes perfectly too!

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #507 on: August 26, 2007, 10:29:09 PM »

You know, we should submit our findings to science. I thought you had to be in close physical proximity for that kind of "unity". Dorm rooms always have that effect. If this phenomena transcends the internet, we could make medical history!

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
it would make an interesting premise... should we start a thread ??? ( I am kidding!!!)

Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #508 on: August 26, 2007, 10:32:00 PM »

CBB....I'm writing down all your make-up tips (eye make-up) even gonna try Rekin (conditioner only) as I have dark (not natual anymore) hair, but I love the delicious smell thingy and it's back to work soon!
     Guess it's time to fin a Halloween Costume?? Rolling Eyes  Loved it as a kid...Hated it as a mother!!!!! Smile
crazybabyborg
« Reply #509 on: August 26, 2007, 10:34:45 PM »

I haven't had a problem with smudges with it, Mrs. Red, and it doesn't flake. I decided to spend the night at the lake on a lark and just ran to the drug store to pick up a few things to get me through, so picked it up as an emergency. IF my lashes are well curled, I don't usually have a smudging problem, that's why I mentioned the curler. Hmmmm, I only have the Lancome and the cover girl, though and that's all I've had for years and years.

Don't buy it yet. Let me put it to the test by rubbing it a little tomorrow, and I'll let you know for sure.  Wink
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: August 26, 2007, 10:35:06 PM »

sorry,all ready been written and presented in 1975.My eyes are cat green,and my hair is brown with auburn.we are talking my field here,so have a good day,hehe
crazybabyborg
« Reply #511 on: August 26, 2007, 10:36:53 PM »

CBB....I'm writing down all your make-up tips (eye make-up) even gonna try Rekin (conditioner only) as I have dark (not natual anymore) hair, but I love the delicious smell thingy and it's back to work soon!
     Guess it's time to fin a Halloween Costume?? Rolling Eyes  Loved it as a kid...Hated it as a mother!!!!! Smile

I'll be happy to make you one, Auntiem! Check the Monkey Lounge Halloween thread tomorrow, k? You don't have to use it, but I'll see what I can do.  Wink
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #512 on: August 26, 2007, 10:38:23 PM »

You're fixed for Halloween, but I'd definitely recommend switching toilet bowl cleaners!

CBB, I meant to thank you for the gruesome throne...saved it.  Surprised Very Happy

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #513 on: August 26, 2007, 10:39:15 PM »

K... CBB, I will hold off!  I am gathering info... and knew y'all would know volumes!!  I am so bad to think, oh I will ask the monkeys...

about every subject!  My new boss looks perfectly fresh from 7:00 to 5:00 every day... I am trying to figure out if she reapplies her entire face at lunch or what!   Doesn't matter if I go expensive or not, that doesn't happen for me!    How does she do that!!!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: August 26, 2007, 10:39:17 PM »

sorry,all ready been written and presented in 1975.My eyes are cat green,and my hair is brown with auburn.we are talking my field here,so have a good day,hehe
Laughing Hi Tiger.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #515 on: August 26, 2007, 10:39:55 PM »

Hey Tiger! 

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #516 on: August 26, 2007, 10:40:36 PM »

Hey Tiger! 

HEy San!!!!! 

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #517 on: August 26, 2007, 10:41:56 PM »

So Tiger can make us all more beautiful?....

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: August 26, 2007, 10:42:05 PM »

I like ALmay for a drugstore brand.  But I always put the powder on first otherwise it won't stay no matter what I use.  I also like Estee Lauder eye make up, all of it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #519 on: August 26, 2007, 10:43:35 PM »

K... CBB, I will hold off!  I am gathering info... and knew y'all would know volumes!!  I am so bad to think, oh I will ask the monkeys...

about every subject!  My new boss looks perfectly fresh from 7:00 to 5:00 every day... I am trying to figure out if she reapplies her entire face at lunch or what!   Doesn't matter if I go expensive or not, that doesn't happen for me!    How does she do that!!!

I've seen this many times and wondered the same.....

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.