April 27, 2024, 10:38:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musing Daily Open Discussion #3 8/24 - 8/29/2007  (Read 204289 times)
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #760 on: August 28, 2007, 02:47:06 AM »

SeeYaByeeee early   got a summer cold  Sad

Me too. Get well fast, Old Fart.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: August 28, 2007, 02:49:40 AM »

I hope everyone reads DiHannah and Marlee's account of helping with a search....

great stuff....

nite!

Just really great! Thanks!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #762 on: August 28, 2007, 05:15:26 AM »

Neutral  Sorry bout that OF and IBE  get better fast  and remember keep Hydrated  those summer colds are the worst  Shocked
  Jerry from Ohio <g>r

Sad

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: August 28, 2007, 07:51:05 AM »

Neutral  Sorry bout that OF and IBE  get better fast  and remember keep Hydrated  those summer colds are the worst  Shocked
  Jerry from Ohio <g>r

Sad

Good morning monkeys sunny  (cept it's raining here...)
Where is Anna and her coffee and delicious pastries?  School has started so the day starts earlier.  I'm trying to get son up and moving after summer break. 

Hi Jerry From Ohio   Sorry I missed you, but looks like you posted just after 4 a.m.  I was    Hope you are well.  We've been concerned about you because of all the bad weather.

OLDF  Hope you feel better soon, and can come out and play smileys with me. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #764 on: August 28, 2007, 08:16:54 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Hiya Muffy - I am up early too - getting kiddos to school on time.

Working and Lurking as usual..

Hope OldFart & IBE get better soon - summer colds suck....

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: August 28, 2007, 08:43:54 AM »

I hope everyone reads DiHannah and Marlee's account of helping with a search....

great stuff....

nite!

Good Morning Monks!!  Hi Mrs. Red!  I love their accounts and one can feel there excitement!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
crazybabyborg
« Reply #766 on: August 28, 2007, 10:02:05 AM »

Morning Monkeys! Have a great start to a Great Day!

Dugga
Administrator
Scared Monkey

« Reply #767 on: August 28, 2007, 10:27:11 AM »

Sunny, what do you think about the gauges being in the center of the dashboard?

My car has that, and at first I was certain that I was going to hate it, but I liked the rest of the car so much that I went with it anyway. I found that after about 5 minutes I LOVED it!

Now, I feel strange if I have to look straight ahead for the speedometer. No more looking over the steering wheel to see how much I am speeding! Smile
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: August 28, 2007, 10:31:05 AM »

My car has that, and at first I was certain that I was going to hate it, but I liked the rest of the car so much that I went with it anyway. I found that after about 5 minutes I LOVED it!

Now, I feel strange if I have to look straight ahead for the speedometer. No more looking over the steering wheel to see how much I am speeding! Smile

Morning dugga...like you at first I thought it was going to be awkward....but now after just these few days it seems normal...it huge and very easy to see....also the tach shows the speed....and how many miles are left on this tank of gas...LOL...on the speeding part...this little car has some get up and go...so I have to be very careful...I am not used to that much power so quickly.....a speed demon I am not...but with this little car I could be very easily!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: August 28, 2007, 10:32:52 AM »

Morning Monkeys! Have a great start to a Great Day!

Good Morning Muffy, Kimmy and CBB....please do not tempt me this morning!!

signed....chocoholic!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

oldencrabby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #770 on: August 28, 2007, 10:41:29 AM »

Shocked CBB - That looks so good!  Thanks for sharing breakfast.  Laughing

Special delivery!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: August 28, 2007, 10:45:39 AM »

http://apnews.excite.com/article/20070828/D8R9VEPG0.html

Teen Who Hacked IPhone Trades Gadget

Aug 28, 6:20 AM (ET)

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) - The teenage hacker who managed to unlock the iPhone so that it can be used with cellular networks other than AT&T will be trading his reworked gadget for a new car.

George Hotz, of Glen Rock, N.J., said he had reached the deal with CertiCell, a Louisville, Ky.-based mobile phone repair company.

Hotz posted on his blog that he traded his modified iPhone for "a sweet Nissan 350Z and 3 8GB iPhones."

"This has been a great end to a great summer," Hotz wrote.

The 17-year-old Hotz said he will be sending the three new iPhones to the three online collaborators who helped him divorce Apple Inc' (AAPL)s popular product from AT&T's network. The job took 500 hours, or about 8 hours a day since the iPhone's June 29 launch.

Hotz made the deal with Terry Daidone, co-founder of CertiCell, who also promised the teen a paid consulting job.

"We do not have any plans on the table right now to commercialize Mr. Hotz' discovery," Daidone said in a statement.

Hotz's blog:

http://iphonejtag.blogspot.com/
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: August 28, 2007, 12:03:28 PM »

Must be nice to be so smart to figure that out.  I bet Apple would have paid him more.  LOL.

Helloo  everyone, I'mmfinally starting to feel better after that 3 day babysitting gig.  Never again will I do that.

Just stopped in to say hi.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: August 28, 2007, 12:05:32 PM »

I have a Scion XB with center speedometer.  It was odd for a short time, but now I like it.  When I drive our other vehicle, it's like I'm trying to peer at speedometer thru the steering wheel.  (I'm also on the short side)

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: August 28, 2007, 12:18:34 PM »

Need some Super Klaas work please? TIA

I tried the link given to me to use on John Stevenss Burgess (LA county) and can't find him listed

Know you were able to get us the info of and info in the Dr. Phil and Beth Kass. Would you please find Burguess' info?

Wish to find out what/the whys, the LAPD "have on him" to change from 'person of interest" to "suspect'. Wonder what made it a LA Co. sheriff's thing>// On gads more jurisdictions... we have LAPd, LA Co sheriff's, places of interest in the Culver City PD, Orange Country and where else???

My computer is so slow it won't pick up Google and Yahoo maps anymore.today.
Back to ache of summer cold/flue..and hacking of mouth not computer :roll  Fell alseep trying to post this TIA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: August 28, 2007, 12:34:24 PM »

Need some Super Klaas work please? TIA

I tried the link given to me to use on John Stevenss Burgess (LA county) and can't find him listed

Know you were able to get us the info of and info in the Dr. Phil and Beth Kass. Would you please find Burguess' info?

Wish to find out what/the whys, the LAPD "have on him" to change from 'person of interest" to "suspect'. Wonder what made it a LA Co. sheriff's thing>// On gads more jurisdictions... we have LAPd, LA Co sheriff's, places of interest in the Culver City PD, Orange Country and where else???

My computer is so slow it won't pick up Google and Yahoo maps anymore.today.
Back to ache of summer cold/flue..and hacking of mouth not computer :roll  Fell alseep trying to post this TIA

Looks like it costs to get information on criminal cases.  I'll see what I can do.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: August 28, 2007, 12:47:19 PM »

Must be nice to be so smart to figure that out.  I bet Apple would have paid him more.  LOL.

Helloo  everyone, I'mmfinally starting to feel better after that 3 day babysitting gig.  Never again will I do that.

Just stopped in to say hi.
Hi Monkeys,

HI Sunfreak, I bolded a part of your message. So now remember it.  Laughing 3 days is much to long.

IBE and Old Fart get well soon.

Just a swinging with the tribe
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: August 28, 2007, 12:52:41 PM »

I have a Scion XB with center speedometer.  It was odd for a short time, but now I like it.  When I drive our other vehicle, it's like I'm trying to peer at speedometer thru the steering wheel.  (I'm also on the short side)

hi Muffy......so you too are vertically challenged.... LOL  I looked up your car...very nice and looks very roomy!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #778 on: August 28, 2007, 02:40:28 PM »

Peeking in before heading off for a nap... Sad

SunnyinTX
I had to look twice... Shocked  At 1st glance I thought Judge Judy had joined us  Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing

BBL   SeeYA

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: August 28, 2007, 02:53:27 PM »

Peeking in before heading off for a nap... Sad

SunnyinTX
I had to look twice... Shocked  At 1st glance I thought Judge Judy had joined us  Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing

BBL   SeeYA

hahahaha...does look a bit like a judge's robe !  hope you feel better soon

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.