April 28, 2024, 08:38:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musing Daily Open Discussion #3 8/24 - 8/29/2007  (Read 204347 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: August 24, 2007, 09:32:57 PM »

I am waiting for the digital service man to show up and I know that if I go to use the bathroom and get undressed he will be here ! They have that capability to know that kind of stuff, ya know.
I think I have been stood up, it's 8:30 at night here and he was to be here at 7.     

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #81 on: August 24, 2007, 09:35:59 PM »

I am waiting for the digital service man to show up and I know that if I go to use the bathroom and get undressed he will be here ! They have that capability to know that kind of stuff, ya know.
I think I have been stood up, it's 8:30 at night here and he was to be here at 7.    

Kat
If you have a printer... save this... find a way to make it bigger... print it out  and paste on the door with a note saying something like

I'v been waiting... now I'm busy   
Please let me know you are here... then just wait a bit

JMO of course

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: August 24, 2007, 09:38:06 PM »

Sad

Where Oh where did all the Monkeys go ??  Sad

I know OF, it's sad isn't it?

HI Mishy...
Still tyring to get to know the new AVI.... no swing in this one  Rolling Eyes
I'm blaming it on NO New and the Lazy Days of summer

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: August 24, 2007, 09:41:47 PM »

I think lots of folks are busy with getting back from vacations and/or getting kids ready for school.  It is so hot in some places, and so wet and rain in others.  But first and foremost, I think we just don't have any new news.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #84 on: August 24, 2007, 09:42:43 PM »

Embarassed
It looks like the OldF foot-tappin ran everone off. ..  Not that I blame them  Laughing

CJ1
« Reply #85 on: August 24, 2007, 09:43:42 PM »

Hi  Kat_Gram Laughing

OK please I need your good monkeys feedback... see the map.. Area B is the closest, loneliest, darkest place, a hut, gate open to freeway, soft and hard dirt.. you could scream at night and no one could ever hear you!!! and it dead ends. One of the two areas of the 4 where some locals who have lived in the area for many decades say you could hide a body Only about 2 blks east of the suspect's house.

the Virgo part of me is "brained-out" Do I start there, the most logical, quick place or in Area A where the tool box was found???

Would like your ideas please.

IBE
I would check the RR gorge.  Is it accessible?
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: August 24, 2007, 09:45:26 PM »

According to another google map I will post on the Donna Jou thread.. it is a mile to the end of Area A (rr at grade and the tool box in the last 1/3) of Area A..

To area end of Area C is a shorter area, I think.

One of the newspaper articles said the tool box was found 1 1/2 miles away from his home near the I 10 and 405 junction and it is.. sort of but I found it to be closer.

The first time I went into Area A I didn't have my camera but told the neighbor where I thought the tool box was left and the next week I had the "fate, luck" to ask a resident out in his yard and he was the one who found it. My spot was right on.

The resident said he told the press what was in the tool box.. then the other 1/2 of it was locked, so only the LAPD and Orange County Sheriff's know.

I used to live for about 34 yrs....about 7 big blocks north as the crow flies and over the the Rancho park Golf course from where the tool box was. As everywhere in LA... you just be extra careful at night

I can't understand why he left the tool box there when he had a storage unit with another guy at the corner of Motor and National.

I have aerial shots and close ups, maps to go with my pictures. Be back in a minute... coke cola break!!!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: August 24, 2007, 09:45:30 PM »

Embarassed
It looks like the OldF foot-tappin ran everone off. ..  Not that I blame them  Laughing

Laughing Laughing

I think I'm just tired tonight.  I even had pizza delivered, and that's a rare occasion.  Just lazy...Hard to get motivated.  I find I've been going off into google images and looking at things there.  I start looking at castles, places in Galveston and just get deeper and deeper into looking at stuff.

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: August 24, 2007, 09:48:32 PM »

Embarassed

Laughing Laughing

I think I'm just tired tonight.  I even had pizza delivered, and that's a rare occasion.  Just lazy...Hard to get motivated.  I find I've been going off into google images and looking at things there.  I start looking at castles, places in Galveston and just get deeper and deeper into looking at stuff.

Castles ?? Shocked

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #89 on: August 24, 2007, 10:09:04 PM »

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: August 24, 2007, 10:17:55 PM »

Hi  Kat_Gram Laughing

OK please I need your good monkeys feedback... see the map.. Area B is the closest, loneliest, darkest place, a hut, gate open to freeway, soft and hard dirt.. you could scream at night and no one could ever hear you!!! and it dead ends. One of the two areas of the 4 where some locals who have lived in the area for many decades say you could hide a body Only about 2 blks east of the suspect's house.

the Virgo part of me is "brained-out" Do I start there, the most logical, quick place or in Area A where the tool box was found???

Would like your ideas please.

IBE
I would check the RR gorge.  Is it accessible?

Yes, but not by me!!!
You can drive into it (a pole was up July 29th but down now) and you can walk into it. Right next... a few feet..  above the "gorge" I call it a "gorge" for the RR goes down about 40 + feet down between the // street and the park. There is a foot bridge over from the park.. by the way..
I found a big round hole cut in the fence a few feet from the tool box.

A little background:
I had to wear special shoes when I grew up and so used my hands behind me to get down slopes of slippery rocks for I was afraid of heights and falling. From this hole is an indentation like a "V" down the "gorge". I would make it, if I slid down there or you slide something wrapped down there.

Then about 200 feet east of that is the RR tunnel. I used to, about 1984, drop meals off under this overpass at Motor for the homeless. I had an ex=marine friend with me. He would call out a name of a homeless man he knew and they'd all appear. At the time, I don't think I was aware of the tunnel being there.

The round hole cut in the fence really bothers me. Like where I thought the tool box would be, if I make any sense, here I thought, first, the searching LAPD might have done it, but why slide down there and get all dusted up when you can drive or then, because the pole was there, at grade level at Overland, you could walk. Or maybe ask the resident to go through his private gate.

TES really needs to come in here!!! Mrs. Red insisted I call Tim Miller a few weeks ago. He and I have talked a few times. He thinks she is near. He's so neat and I hear the same about his wife and staff, plus all the volunteers.. some have been our Monkeys. I think he is in Ohio now. Wonder if Marilee is there!

The Klaas "fixed me up" with a family member. This family is really hurting.

Beth had PR knowledge and how to work the system plus MSM and an "in=your=face" with LE like Beth and Natalee's family did. Not every family can do this or have the resources.

This family is very spread out... the suspect's area is about 65 miles north, I guess, of the mom  Rancho San Margarita in Orange County, way south of Disneyland, where Donna was spending the summer and the father works in Houston. Again, his father has asked TES to search and LAPD says no, not ever without t-shirts and media.

Well, gang.. Areas C and D are owned by Culver City. so HA HA

The non-track Areas A and B in LA might be owned by Cal Trans or LA Metro Transit for the RR areas are supposed to be a light rail someday. or Areas A and B might still be owned by Southern Pacific but are in LAPD jurisdiction.

I have found a great place for TES Hdqt... the Culver City Elks.. big parking lot, banquet room, kitchen, enclosed patio, Hall and bar  Rolling Eyes a motel and a park across the street and an Irish Pub across the street in back... what more is needed and about a mile and 1 1/2 to the Areas of IMO interest.

IMO the most important thing is finding Donna alive and if not then getting the Justice she and her family deserve... and who cares if you step in LE or whomever's or whatever's toes.

Little perks of interest in this case.. just aren't cutting it.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: August 24, 2007, 10:24:26 PM »

I don't have a printer at home.... I do most printing at work.. I do like the tapping foot.
Of course he never showed up..
 and ... the door system is hooked up to the phone !  Confused Confused
I did go down there at 7 to wait for the man who stood me up and he was a no show..
I am going to work tomorrow and will call them from there.. ..
I have no idea if the modem could be playing a part ??  
But I like the expression of go eat a bug ! !  ( TY Justins )
And come and get your equipment ouuta here! So there ! !  
There is just too much crap in here to do with technology that I don't get.

CJ1
« Reply #92 on: August 24, 2007, 10:31:12 PM »

IBE
Is the hole in the fence new or old?
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: August 24, 2007, 10:31:39 PM »

I love Galveston! Spent a month + there working July/Aug. of 1973.. so hot in the cotton storage places. Can't even remember the name of the movie... The people were great!!! It was the last time I saw my dad before he died. We had fun on that trip together, mom, dad and me.

But, they said a hurricane was coming and the only basement was the Galvez (sp) Hotel where we were on housed....that was the good news....the bad news... the rattle snakes come out in the streets. You have never see a crew work so fast to get out of there. I got a speeding ticket on the way back!! Was driving a crew member's car back and didn't realize I was going 85 in Texas. Had to go to jail and pay the ticket right then and there! Man, those troopers were impressive.

In 1998, I think, then a close friend of my late mom had a surprise birthday party for her 90th. We drove from LA to Houston and then they took us to Galveston, same hotel again!. The friend flew in mom's friends from Indiana.

My way of getting around is to drive and the check gets thin at the end of the month.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: August 24, 2007, 10:32:27 PM »

IBE I haven't been following thee Donna Jou case much, but I did read there tonight. You have really been doing alot of work on this. I have been at work alot recently and out with the kids more than usual. Just been tired too, have no idea why. Take care guys, I am going to get ready for the munkee bunkee.  
ps. New Grandbaby got a crib this week. It is the Monkey Cage ! !
Kxxxx is in " the monkey cage " .  Very cute I thought !!  
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #95 on: August 24, 2007, 10:33:53 PM »

IBE
I know that Marlee and Diahanna   met up with TES tonight and hung out with some them for a while tonight... look for updates in the lounge later

Kat
Yes I like the "eat a bug " expression... more PC that xxxx you or Go Pound Sand  Laughing
Hope you have someone show up sometime

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: August 24, 2007, 10:35:24 PM »

IBE I haven't been following thee Donna Jou case much, but I did read there tonight. You have really been doing alot of work on this. I have been at work alot recently and out with the kids more than usual. Just been tired too, have no idea why. Take care guys, I am going to get ready for the munkee bunkee.  
ps. New Grandbaby got a crib this week. It is the Monkey Cage ! !
Kxxxx is in " the monkey cage " .  Very cute I thought !!  

Nite Kat_Gram.
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: August 24, 2007, 10:52:06 PM »

Looks like since the chat was discontinued the board has become very quiet.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: August 24, 2007, 10:55:13 PM »

I was "stuck" on the thought you could put something wrapped through it and slide it down. I will post the picture.. BB in a minute... but not as fast as Klaas

I have about 300 pictures but posted about .. a lot less in photobucket.

I remember the tips were a tad rusted, but that can happen in a short time, even though we don't have rain. We have dew in from the ocean and overcast some days.I took the pictures of the tool box area Aug. 11

Cut and Pasted from the Donna Jou site:
Timeline from OC Register (some new details but no updates):

"Timeline of a disappearance

Late May – early June: Donna Jou comes across John Steven Burgess – a convicted child molester who uses the name Sinjin Stevens – on the Web site Craiglist.org and they begin exchanging messages. Eventually they agree to meet in person

June 23: At 5:30 p.m. Jou gets on the back of Burgess' 1981 Yamaha motorcycle outside her Rancho Santa Margarita apartment. Jou's family leaves for dinner and watches the motorcycle exit the 241 at Portola. Burgess' roommates later tell police Jou was at a party held at their house at 3617 Farris Drive in Los Angeles. During the party, Jou calls her boyfriend Sean Oberle in San Diego. The conversation is "casual" according to sheriff's investigators.

June 24:At 6:08 a.m., Nili Jou receives a text message from her daughter's cell phone that reads "Battery's dying. I'm in San Diego. Be home soon. I love you Mommy.""

June 25: Jou's family report her missing to the Orange County Sheriff's Department after she doesn't show up for work or school.

June 28: Burgess turns 35.

July 5: Orange County Sheriff's Department releases the pictures of two persons of interest in Jou's disappearance. Burgess is one of them. Burgess is seen packing his truck full of cardboard boxes. It is the last time Burgess' roommates see him.

July 6: Sheriff's officials narrow their search to Burgess. The license plates and descriptions of his Ford Ranger pickup and motorcycle are publicized.

July 8: A man finds a plastic tool box stuffed under bougainvillea vines about a mile and a half from Burgess' house. Inside the box are the vanity license plates "SINJIN 1" from Burgess' truck, a black motorcycle helmet, rubber dishwashing gloves, rope and a scrub brush

July 9:Orange County sheriff's investigators and members of LAPD's robberny/homicide division return to Burgess' house and spend hours interviewing his roommates and searching the property. Several knives are found in a backyard cabinet and are being tested for blood residue."

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: August 24, 2007, 10:58:25 PM »

Maybe Monkeys are watching football.

Why was chat stopped??

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.