April 28, 2024, 02:35:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musing Daily Open Discussion #3 8/24 - 8/29/2007  (Read 204331 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: August 29, 2007, 06:12:28 PM »

One question......does Renho sew her own clothes? I do notice she is the only one with a drink in her hand....

Before you post a pix of renho..please post a warning that is coming pukel puker.....I need to take a tums now....EEEKKKKKKKK  old leatherface herself!   

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #921 on: August 29, 2007, 06:21:23 PM »

Laughing

Hi Sunny  and anyone else here.
Dugga
Administrator
Scared Monkey

« Reply #922 on: August 29, 2007, 06:25:02 PM »

There are no hidden forums here on the site. None of the message areas here require a user to be logged in. Everything everywhere is public here.

The fact that dana's message just a moment ago was posted here in the forum tells me he's definitely not banned. Smile

I'm glad to help anyone at any time, but I do need enough information to know where to begin troubleshooting. Just for future reference, if anyone ever has problems anywhere within the scared monkeys sites, please write down the exact error message, exactly what you did to generate the error, and what program displayed the error (internet explorer, firefox, your antivirus program, etc).

Like I said, I'm happy to help any time. I actually enjoy it. Just email me at dugga@scaredmonkeys.com. But I do need ample information. A doctor can't treat you if all you say is "it hurts!". hahah...

Well, I take that back. My version of "take 2 aspirin and call me in the morning" would be "reboot your computer"  Cool

Dugga, I had to laugh when I read this.  I work in IT supporting about 2000 users (i'm only one of many, of course), but we have to repeat that over and over again, when people call in to open a problem ticket!
May have to put it in your sig. line, or people will forget....... Wink

Hey, DiHannah. Maybe we can have the best of both worlds? "Reboot and call me in the morning!"

Sadly, the largest number of technical issues are ones that aren't server related. Very rarely does something really mess up on the server. It does happen, but most of the time it's either user error or some nastiness related to an individual PC.

but, it's nice to be able to help when I can...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: August 29, 2007, 06:26:00 PM »

Laughing

Hi Angie...good to see you...we are so seldom here at the same time!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #924 on: August 29, 2007, 06:31:22 PM »

Laughing

Good to see you as well Sunny.  Smile
I now we miss one another.. but I did post to yah a few days ago.. cute little car you bought   Very Happy
 Hope you are all settled in now at your new place !! 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: August 29, 2007, 06:32:15 PM »

Hey, DiHannah. Maybe we can have the best of both worlds? "Reboot and call me in the morning!"

Sadly, the largest number of technical issues are ones that aren't server related. Very rarely does something really mess up on the server. It does happen, but most of the time it's either user error or some nastiness related to an individual PC.

SM is the only place I ahve trouble....but I am learning to live with it..at times.....timing out, slow to load...but I am not complaining.....it's  better this way than no SM at all!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #926 on: August 29, 2007, 06:36:45 PM »

There are no hidden forums here on the site. None of the message areas here require a user to be logged in. Everything everywhere is public here.

The fact that dana's message just a moment ago was posted here in the forum tells me he's definitely not banned. Smile

I'm glad to help anyone at any time, but I do need enough information to know where to begin troubleshooting. Just for future reference, if anyone ever has problems anywhere within the scared monkeys sites, please write down the exact error message, exactly what you did to generate the error, and what program displayed the error (internet explorer, firefox, your antivirus program, etc).

Like I said, I'm happy to help any time. I actually enjoy it. Just email me at dugga@scaredmonkeys.com. But I do need ample information. A doctor can't treat you if all you say is "it hurts!". hahah...

Well, I take that back. My version of "take 2 aspirin and call me in the morning" would be "reboot your computer"  Cool

Dugga, I had to laugh when I read this.  I work in IT supporting about 2000 users (i'm only one of many, of course), but we have to repeat that over and over again, when people call in to open a problem ticket!
May have to put it in your sig. line, or people will forget....... Wink

There ya go!  Good idea! LOL  We do have people conditioned to reboot before calling because 98% of the time, it works.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: August 29, 2007, 06:37:01 PM »

Laughing

I now we miss one another.. but I did post to yah a few days ago.. cute little car you bought   Very Happy

I saw your post and replied....yes, I love my MINI....we are getting settled in....but still need storage pieces...this fall we are having the inside painted, new flooring and a new fence for the back yard...but right now it's too dern HOT to do any of those things....today was snot my best day....the weed whacker fizzled out on me, a huge wide blew up and snapped the NEW umbrella and almost took the gazebo!! We are up in the hills and sometimes the wind is fierce!! I told my hubby we are going OUT for dinner...I am not going to test the gas grill!! Shocked  hows' your arm??

Rest in Peace Caylee

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: August 29, 2007, 06:40:40 PM »

Dugga ~ is anyone besides me having problems with lots of pop-ups?  This is becoming ridiculous ~ can't figure it out as I have a blocker, and it seems to be just happening on this site.  Confused Confused Rolling Eyes

Not a complaint or whine attack ...... just wondering.  Thanks.  Very Happy
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #929 on: August 29, 2007, 06:42:01 PM »

I think I really, really love this dog and would like to adopt it and see that it is cared for as long as the money lasts….

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #930 on: August 29, 2007, 06:51:39 PM »

Laughing

I saw your post and replied....yes, I love my MINI....we are getting settled in....but still need storage pieces...this fall we are having the inside painted, new flooring and a new fence for the back yard...but right now it's too dern HOT to do any of those things....today was snot my best day....the weed whacker fizzled out on me, a huge wide blew up and snapped the NEW umbrella and almost took the gazebo!! We are up in the hills and sometimes the wind is fierce!! I told my hubby we are going OUT for dinner...I am not going to test the gas grill!! Shocked  hows' your arm??

Shocked  Well you and hubby have a nice dinner out   Smile
I am ok here... frustrated my appt with the neuro is still 3 weeks away.. I hope after then I get some kind of relief.  Sad
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #931 on: August 29, 2007, 06:54:17 PM »

I think I really, really love this dog and would like to adopt it and see that it is cared for as long as the money lasts….

LOL  AT least I did read she did donate some of her $$ to a charity. I DO feel bad for her 2 grandkids who were not included. All 4 should have been treated fairly IMO. 
« Last Edit: August 29, 2007, 07:08:47 PM by San » Logged
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: August 29, 2007, 07:05:47 PM »

hahahahaha...me too Easy!  me too!!  12 million!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: August 29, 2007, 07:07:22 PM »

Dugga ~ is anyone besides me having problems with lots of pop-ups?  This is becoming ridiculous ~ can't figure it out as I have a blocker, and it seems to be just happening on this site.  Confused Confused Rolling Eyes

Yes I am getting a lot of pop-ups too.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: August 29, 2007, 07:08:20 PM »

I am ok here... frustrated my appt with the neuro is still 3 weeks away.. I hope after then I get some kind of relief.  Sad

thanks we will!  (I hope)  I understand about the constant pain and what a toll it can take on one.....went through it with my back for months on end.....still get some pain now and probably always will....but it bearable and when it's not the old ice bags come out!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #935 on: August 29, 2007, 07:14:10 PM »

San I have gotten some too.. but not alot..  I have pop up blocker and some security thingy. but some manage to get through.  lol
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #936 on: August 29, 2007, 07:16:15 PM »

thanks we will!  (I hope)  I understand about the constant pain and what a toll it can take on one.....went through it with my back for months on end.....still get some pain now and probably always will....but it bearable and when it's not the old ice bags come out!!

I feel for you trust me.. and sure others here can as well.  I know it sucks bigtime.  Sad
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #937 on: August 29, 2007, 07:46:16 PM »

HAH I would imagine 12 mil would go for a good long time.......

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: August 29, 2007, 07:47:36 PM »

San I have gotten some too.. but not alot..  I have pop up blocker and some security thingy. but some manage to get through.  lol

I have a blocker also but they are getting through.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #939 on: August 29, 2007, 07:49:38 PM »

Who's the crossdresser with Renho, and when did Renho start square dancing?

She looks like she's making a Halloween attempt at being Glenda the good bwitch.

LOL - CBB, looks like you posted in the wrong thread?

Good Lord, Klaas, Thank You! Where was it? I thought I was here!  Laughing

Where am I?  Who am I?   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.