June 16, 2024, 02:38:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musing Daily Open Discussion #3 8/24 - 8/29/2007  (Read 207325 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #60 on: August 24, 2007, 09:09:03 PM »

A smirl is something a smurf does.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: August 24, 2007, 09:10:07 PM »

I was wondering If anyone was impacted by the flooding?
If Angies arm is any better... mine was a nerve thing by my spine?
If Anna got any rain?
Just Wondering....

Hi OF,

I don't know if anyone was affected by the flooding.
Angies arm is still hurting.  But she is back at work.
Anna hasn't gotten any rain.

Thanks SAN

I was watching the radar for Anna's state... looked like most got at least a little rain.
Anything going on there  ??

OF, this is what Anna posted today about her weather.

Good Morning Monkeys,

More of the same as far as the heat wave on tap for the Southland today and tomorrow:

Current Forecast
Today

Isolated showers and thunderstorms after 10am. Partly cloudy and hot, with a high near 100. Heat index values as high as 105. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
Tonight

Isolated showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 77. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Saturday

A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Increasing clouds, with a high near 96. Heat index values as high as 106. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph.

Saturday Night

A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm. 
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: August 24, 2007, 09:11:00 PM »

Embarassed   Great Job IBE

Where is that Smiley Sticking his foot in their mouth  image   Shocked

Don't know, but in Chat, where I really get lost, I have a avatar or whatever it's called that is a face with a bunce of question marks running around the outside of the brain... that's me

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #63 on: August 24, 2007, 09:14:33 PM »

It's a land line but it comes in a different way. It's a package where all the cable, internet and phone service comes in ??
How ? I don't know , but it isn't coming in very well lately.
They have been doing some reno here in the building and I think someone flicked the wrong switch somewhere. Again.
So, I am probably going to tell them to go eat a bug.
And get the other company that has hardwired thingies in here.
It works out to 125.00 amonth for it all and the other place will give me the same thing for 99.00. I wouldn't bother, but this is crazy.
I want to have a shower, use the phone, eat, have a nap and I am sitting here. Lonely as heck, kiddos went to the lake earlier.
I amused myself with message in a bottle from signgenerator.. I know it's a minor thing and I have to get a grip.  

Ok.. It is the digital phone over your cable connection?  Cable TV/ Internet / phone all combined .  Something like ?? Vonage ??  One son had it for a while
But what the heck does that have to do with a taking shower, eating, or a taking NAP ?? Rolling Eyes

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: August 24, 2007, 09:16:22 PM »

Hi  Kat_Gram Laughing

OK please I need your good monkeys feedback... see the map.. Area B is the closest, loneliest, darkest place, a hut, gate open to freeway, soft and hard dirt.. you could scream at night and no one could ever hear you!!! and it dead ends. One of the two areas of the 4 where some locals who have lived in the area for many decades say you could hide a body Only about 2 blks east of the suspect's house.

the Virgo part of me is "brained-out" Do I start there, the most logical, quick place or in Area A where the tool box was found???

Would like your ideas please.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #65 on: August 24, 2007, 09:19:45 PM »

I started a post on this... but decided that I should just

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: August 24, 2007, 09:22:42 PM »

Too many "S" words for me; I just want to get this map and pictures up on the Donna Jou Thread.. been working on it since July 29th.

Thanks for the hugs... Old Fart... is a roast part of it too?

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: August 24, 2007, 09:22:44 PM »

bigsmurf brilsmurf smurfin smurf

Did someone say "smurf"?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: August 24, 2007, 09:23:18 PM »

I started a post on this... but decided that I should just
Too late... Laughing Laughing

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #69 on: August 24, 2007, 09:24:36 PM »

IBE
The map you posted... how big is that  area?

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: August 24, 2007, 09:25:28 PM »

Hi  Kat_Gram Laughing

OK please I need your good monkeys feedback... see the map.. Area B is the closest, loneliest, darkest place, a hut, gate open to freeway, soft and hard dirt.. you could scream at night and no one could ever hear you!!! and it dead ends. One of the two areas of the 4 where some locals who have lived in the area for many decades say you could hide a body Only about 2 blks east of the suspect's house.

the Virgo part of me is "brained-out" Do I start there, the most logical, quick place or in Area A where the tool box was found???

Would like your ideas please.
My gut tells me Area B also IBE.

I hope you are not doing this alone.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: August 24, 2007, 09:25:34 PM »

Thanks... just couldn't post I didn't know what a "smurf" was

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: August 24, 2007, 09:26:33 PM »

Thanks... just couldn't post I didn't know what a "smurf" was

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #73 on: August 24, 2007, 09:27:56 PM »

My daughter was young when the Smurfs first came out.
Gee, I hated those buggers. The cartoons... were so irritating to my ear drums.  
What was a smurf ?
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: August 24, 2007, 09:29:17 PM »

Sad

Where Oh where did all the Monkeys go ??  Sad

I know OF, it's sad isn't it?

Bring Natalee home...
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: August 24, 2007, 09:29:47 PM »

My neighbor doesn't drive and wants to go donate at a certain Goodwill... so part of the deal is that she ride with me for the pictures. However, Area B, C, and D was done along with pictures taken from the car and the dog along. Was familiar with Area B, sort of, for filmed in that area years ago.. but it was so lonely and the end gated, I could have gotten "blocked in" but didn't think of it at the time.

The only time I got out of an Area was a cul=de=sac in area D.

Darn.. thought the scale was there. Will check. BE back

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #76 on: August 24, 2007, 09:31:31 PM »

I am waiting for the digital service man to show up and I know that if I go to use the bathroom and get undressed he will be here ! They have that capability to know that kind of stuff, ya know.
I think I have been stood up, it's 8:30 at night here and he was to be here at 7.    
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #77 on: August 24, 2007, 09:31:39 PM »

Too many "S" words for me; I just want to get this map and pictures up on the Donna Jou Thread.. been working on it since July 29th.

Thanks for the hugs... Old Fart... is a roast part of it too?

IBE

This type or some other type ??

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: August 24, 2007, 09:31:54 PM »

Sorry... should have been "were" not "was"

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: August 24, 2007, 09:32:02 PM »

My daughter was young when the Smurfs first came out.
Gee, I hated those buggers. The cartoons... were so irritating to my ear drums. 
What was a smurf ?
www.smurf.com
The Smurfs (originally Les Schtroumpfs in French) are a fictional group of small sky blue creatures who live somewhere in the forests of medieval Europe. The Belgian cartoonist Peyo introduced Smurfs to the world in a series of comic strips, but English-speakers perhaps know them best through the animated television series from Hanna-Barbera Productions, The Smurfs.
The Smurfs Adventures (1981)

A Smurf
Genre    Comic book series
Animated television series
Created by    Pierre Culliford aka Peyo
Country of origin    USA
No. of episodes    421
Production
Running time    22 minutes
Broadcast

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.