April 19, 2024, 03:23:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TES - OHIO searches 08/25/07  (Read 27646 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« on: August 23, 2007, 07:48:56 PM »

I just got off the phone with Kevin from TES about two OHIO searches this Sat.  The command center is about 20 mins. from my house and Marlee and I will be heading out to help. 

I mentioned we were from SM and he was excited and said how good the ScaredMonkeys have been so good to them and to be sure to tell Tim who we are when we get there.

Marlee and I will update here throughout or end of the day of the searches.
Please pray for success!

Brian Shaffer - age 27, was last seen on Saturday, April 1, 2006 around 2:00 a.m. at the Ugly Tuna Saloona in Columbus, Ohio and has not been seen or heard from since. Brian was last seen wearing a green colored shirt underneath a cream colored long sleeve shirt, blue jeans and Adida tennis shoes.

There is a reward of up to $25,500 for information leading to the whereabouts of Brian.

Tony Luzio - age 25, was last seen at a friends home near Rutherford Rd off Sawmill Parkway in Delaware County in Columbus, Ohio, on July 4, 2005 around 4:00 a.m. and has not been seen or heard from since. Tony was driving a silver 4 dr 2004 Honda Civic, license plate DCA 5615.

There is a $2,000 reward offered for information leading to the whereabouts of Tony.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 07:53:52 PM by klaasend » Logged

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2007, 12:27:17 AM »

We just had the most awesome night we could have imagined!  I'm going to try to tell as much as I can, as quickly as I can, cause I need to be up in 6 hrs. to begin the search. I am posting my point of view and will ask Marlee to give hers.

Marlee and I took off riding around campus to search for the command post, so we knew exactly where to go in the morning and also in hope to meet them.   We passed the Ugly Tuna Saloona, where Brian was last seen, then drove to TES, looking for the address provided.  We realized we passed it by the address # and turned around to go back and suddenly I saw the big brown Camper Bus (as seen on front page).  We pulled in the parking lot and didn't see anybody, deciding on whether to knock on the door.  Here is Marlee and I saying to each other, like young girls, "You knock on the door",  "No YOU knock on the door".  We didn't want to disturb anybody.....  As we got closer, we saw a table setup outside with 2 people and went up to introduce ourselves as Monkeys.  We met the two nicest people named Helen and Mike.  I've never felt so at home with two people in such a short time.  Helen was in the process of sending Red some pics of the days water search in Alum Creek for Tony and was having problems.  With Marlee and I's experience with computers, she practically begged us to help her, and we obviously obliged.    However, we had so many problems with her laptop, it took us hours and many emails to get some of them to Red (Red, that's why you have so many from both of us).    They invited us in to the bus and gave us something to drink, which was beautiful inside!   Tim and gang eventually showed up and I went up him as he extended his hand to shake it and said "No, I want a hug" and gave him a big hug and told him how honored I was to meet him.  What a wonderful man!  Everything you could imagine!

What was so cool, is it was only Marlee and I sitting with the TES gang, relaxing, chatting like old friends.   We got some inside info. on the Brian Schaeffer case, which was very interesting and they almost took us to the bar to show us what/how they searched, but time didn't permit.   Mike was gracious in answering all our questions about the search, the boat used, that was parked by the bus and the sonar equipment.  He also told us how he came to volunteer for Tim in TX.

Tim and everybody, but Helen, Mike and another gentleman left for dinner.   We hung out for several hours and decided to leave to let them get some rest and get some ourselves, since we have a long hot day tomorrow.   I gave Mike my # to call me if they need anything I can pick up on my way there in the morning, since I know the area.  We promised to bring Donuts and Coffee for them and they were quite pleased about that.

It is nice to know, now we have inside contacts and have access to the bus so we can be at there beck and call, which I think they really appreciated having a local.  We have the opportunity to volunteer in anyway we chose,  walk, ride, command post, etc...

I can not describe the excitement and honor I felt in meeting them and doing what ever I can to help them.  The nice thing is how they showed there appreciation.

One thing I want to mention, is "perceptions" are key.  It's funny when Helen, who knew of SM and knows Red, said she felt like she was meeting "celebrities"!  I almost choked! I got the impression she had no idea how big SM is and how we have people across the country who are willing to help, almost anywhere they go.   We assured her THEY are the celebrities by far!

Well, I hope this all makes sense, cause I am tired and going to bed, but felt I needed to give an update.  Maybe Marlee will give her views in another post.   We will update you tomorrow during the search.

Pray for the searches success tomorrow!  AND PLEASE pray for all the TES gang!

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2007, 12:33:04 AM »

I want to extend a special Thank You to Old Fart for his donation!  They were so happy and grateful!   They have asked us to wait until tomorrow for any purchases to use for things that may come up as needed.   

THANK YOU OLDFART!
« Last Edit: August 25, 2007, 12:39:54 AM by San » Logged

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2007, 12:39:56 AM »

Dihannah - wow, so very cool!  Excellent that you got to meet everyone and they were so nice!

You mission tomorrow (if you choose to accept it) is to give Tim a big hug from me and the rest of the Monkeys!

It's wonderful what you and Marlee and TES are doing.  Hope for success tomorrow and these families can have some kind of closure.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2007, 12:46:02 AM »

{edited}

Well, I hope this all makes sense, cause I am tired and going to bed, but felt I needed to give an update.  Maybe Marlee will give her views in another post.   We will update you tomorrow during the search.

Pray for the searches success tomorrow!  AND PLEASE pray for all the TES gang!

Makes perfect sense Dihannah and thanks for the update.

Thanks to you and Marlee for volunteering your time to help search.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2007, 02:26:31 AM »

Dihannah and Marlee, two our best Monkey/Tes Volunteers. They hit the ground running with dedication, smiles and all heart.

Please let is know all the details of how it's done; how they let volunteers who might be older and can't stand the heat/trail.. how they make them feel welcome too; how the local LE and the local court people look at TES and VV.

If TES comes to CA, maybe you can be our trainers!!! Love to meet both of you. Have been in contact by email but not face to face.

Thanks for being you, God Bless, Keep on doing the Good Works

Please keep us updated when you can

Love,  IBE

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2007, 06:48:07 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

We are up and at 'em heading over to the command post in about 45 mins.

I have nothing to add to Diana's story.  She did a great job telling it like it was.  It is an honor to be a part of this.

IBE- Your question of how they let volunteers help who not may be able to help on the actual searching part--Well I am one of those people.  I have had 2 back surgeries and recently my legs have been giving me huge problems. Right now I can't even walk around Target.  Anyway, I told them that I couldn't participate in the actual search and did they have anything I could do. They must have thrown 15 things at me that I could do.  So the answer is YES they have something for everyone that wants to volunteer and are gracious for any and all help.

I am sure we will have lots to say later so until then.......

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!

Marlee

ps...OF - Thanks for the monkey hugs.....back at ya!

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2007, 05:11:00 PM »

What great news Dihannah and Marlee! You two are super Monkeys! Good luck with the search.......be careful in the heat .

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2007, 10:01:32 PM »

Good evening Monkeys.  TES left an about an hour ago and we just got home.  After 2 days of searching from morning to night, we are both extremely exsausted, sore, very sunburned, emotional and can barely hold our heads up, I will wait to give a more detailed update tomorrow.

Marlee and I both talked about what we could write and how to begin explaining our experience, realizing we could never put it in all in words.  But we both agreed it was the most rewarding and inspirational experience we've ever had.  Besides the searches themselves, we spent alot of personal time with TES and the families in the past 2 days, even after the searches were over each day.  We actually hung out with them, had unlimited access to the bus, recieved our own official TES tshirts, where people actually believed we were TES too.  AND Boy, did WE feel special!  I think we were both ready to pack up and take off with them!

Anyways,  I'm mention this for you to keep in mind when I/we provide the details of the searches.  From the TES people, to the many families of missing children who also came out to help out.

I was disappointed in the turnout, for such a big city as Columbus, especially when they had a total of 4300 show up in the tiny town of Canton.  But it was planned and happened very fast, so there was little notice to the public ahead of time. It was also extremely hot on Saturday, where we also experience storms and tornadoes.  But I also believe that is why we became so close to these people too.

With all this in mind,  I am excited to share, while I take my time to give you as much of that experience when I am not so tired and I can process the past days in my mind to put it down on "post".  Also, when I am not so emotional.

I will add however, Marlee and I are proud to have recieved special presents personally from Tim that are both very limited editions of each item. (I'm jealouse of what Marlee got)  Wink  Her's was the last of only 100 specially made Natalee Holloway/TES Tshirt.   I recieved the last Technical Evidance magazine  featuring Tim Miller and his search activities and technichs, with a personal signed message to me. 
Not to mention the many hugs and thank you's from all and our promise to them to be there for there next 2 searches in Ohio in the coming months.

Until tomorrow, have a good evening all, I'm going to go crash!

RED - Tim promised to give you good reports on us!   Wink Smile

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2007, 11:56:52 PM »

Dihannah and Marlee - hugs to both of you.  What a great thing you both did.  I'm so proud of both of you!

Can't wait until tomorrow to hear all the details!
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2007, 10:21:40 AM »

Bless you both!  It is an honor to know such wonderful people here at SM,  Can't wait to hear your stories too. 

Get some rest, and THANK YOU for dedicating your time to such a worthy cause.

Maine, born and raised!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2007, 06:13:46 PM »

Day One

Marlee and I have some different views and accounts as we spent a lot of time in different places.  Because of a previous injury, Marlee was unable to walk much, so she was instrumental in helping at the heart of it, the command post, and where so many important tasks were necessary throughout the day.  I went on the searches outside of the command post.  Because of this, we will each provide our versions while we were separated, but also have many unforgettable shared memories.  This is long, but I feel it important to provide you an accurate account of our experience.  We will later post our pictures after we sift through what we both have, document them, to  give you an accurate visual and most importantly give recognition to the many people who helped make it all happen.  I also pray this encourages others to volunteer in any way they can, though I know how great the Monkeys are and would do ANYTHING given the opportunity!

As we arrived at the command center, there were volunteers lining up to sign in.  The bus was located in a parking lot of a small shopping center owned by a church.  It consisted of a church, little general store and a lounge.  There was also an Internet café, in which Tim gathered the volunteers, broke them up in teams and a prayer was given by a pastor, before the search, as Tim always does before every search.   While we waited for instructions, Marlee and I walked around, spoke with the volunteer horse search and rescue teams.  There were two separate teams from different counties.

We also found and introduced ourselves to the father, Randy, of Brian Schaefer, the missing boy who vanished from the campus bar “The Ugly Tuna Saloona”.   During our conversation with him, he informed us he had also lost his wife to cancer three weeks before his son’s disappearance.  That was not previously known to us, so it took Marlee and me by surprise and everything to hold our composure.   He was such a very sweet man and graciously took a picture with us and thanked us for being there.  Over the next two days, we would spend a lot of time with him and get to know him personally.  About his wife, his younger son and how they coped. We met and walked with his family and friends during the searches, who gave us inside information about the case and told us personal stories of the family.  It made it so much more personal for us and we were more determined to find him.

The other search for Tonay Liazo had began the day before in Alum Creek, where they believed he had accidently driven off the road after a party, which was not to far from is home. The Sonar search was conducted by a close couple to Tim from  Il. In the water, and had continued even after TES left.  Tony’s father, Tony Sr.,  is a Sgt. In the Columbus Police department, and had all access to any resources TES needed for both searches and he, his wife Carla, daughter Erica and her boyfriend came out to help  as well.   Not only did Tony Sr. provide the police divers during the water search, he used his status to provide resources and assistance for Brian’s search, which ended up coming in handy, several times.

I need to mention somebody else, who was instrumental in organizing the searches with TES and his name is Kevin, who works for Ohio Crime Stoppers.  He was there and available helping the entire time.  He provided a small bus and volunteer drivers to shuttle teams back and forth from the command post and the areas being searched.  They also brought the teams food and water throughout the day. The drivers who volunteered there time were awesome.  One even got out at a search site and helped search for a short time.

The first day, I was with a group led by Mike and Helen of TES, whom Marlee and I spent some time with the night before and already felt like we had known them forever, so I rode along with them in a car and was able to help them in some small ways, with my knowledge of the Columbus area.  We went along with the horse search and rescue teams to Scioto Downs, a race track where there are very large fields/woods that could provide a perfect place to hide a body. I will mention here, that they do have a “person of interest”,   but for obvious reasons, I can’t give out any details.    When we arrived, Mike went in to speak with the on duty manager (track was closed, but office is always opened), he informed us we were not allowed to search.  Tim had spoken with him several days earlier, but had failed to later call Tim back to inform him it was off limits.  While Helen and I waited by the car, the horses were already unloaded, harnessed and ready to go.  Sgt Tony  who was back at the command post got word and decided to exert his authority, he sent out some Sheriff’s to try to persuade him otherwise.  However, the manager, who was trying to contact the Legal department, to get it approved, since the owners were out of town. He was unable to contact them since it was a Saturday.  He felt extremely bad, but could not authorize the search for liability reasons and after almost two wasted hours, the horses were loaded back up and we were sent to another search area, which had already begun.  The media was following us everywhere and had camera men in place all day in each area, just in case something newsworthy broke.
We arrived at an area called Scioto Darby, which was right off a highway and where there were woods and very thick brush.   We set out on horse, ATVs and foot to scour the area for anything suspicious we could find.   When we found something we felt was suspicious, we would contact a TES member and they would determine to flag it for further investigation or not.  We did find some areas which were flagged, but I have not heard whether anything of real interest was later found.

At around noon, lunch came via the small bus and several families of missing people got off and greeted us, thanking us for helping.  Some of them, mainly a lady named Pam, who’s daughter had been missing for 4 ½ yrs.   walked up and shook our hands and personally thanked each one of us.  At the time, I had no idea who she was, and out of curiosity asked and she gave me a brief summary of what had happened to her daughter.  She was only there to show sheer appreciation for our volunteerism.   Since showing up to the command post, helping out, TES has since taken Pam’s information and will be returning to Columbus to perform a search for her daughter.  It was later mentioned on the local news; he was approached by families of 14 people for help.   TES is now truly an OHIO hero.  There was even talk of starting up an office here, where I immediately said I would join!

Anyways, we later returned to the command post and the searches ended for day one.  Marlee and I joined TES, Brian and Tony’s families and friends in the lounge for a much deserved break. Tim and some others played pool and we all enjoyed a few drinks.  We spent more time talking and learning about these wonderful people on a personal level, not to mention enjoying seeing everybody let there hair down and just have some fun and time away from the heartache.  This was most deserving for Tim and gang, for there never ending travel, being on the road, non-stop working, there energy and dedication totally amaze me.  You can never truly appreciate what they do without seeing with your own eyes!

Marlee and I left early evening to rest and prepare for another long and rewarding day.  My post for day 2 coming soon....

TES Heroes in Ohio: Tim, Lisa, Mike, Helen, Alvin and John. 
They were each interesting, amazing and fun!  They each had there own stories and how they joined TES. 

Note:   Red , boy did we hear some interesting stories about you!   Wink  All good, I promise!   Very Happy

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2007, 06:29:31 PM »

Wow Dihannah!  How great an experience.  I do hope these families can find their loved ones.  Thanks so much for the report.  We are so proud of both of you and TES!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2007, 07:00:52 PM »

OMG! I just remembered I forgot the most important search on the first day!  It seems the days just ran together!

The last search on day one, was in a very low income area, off another highway.  It was a very heavily wooded area, where many homeless people live.  It was both sad and disturbing, and made the search difficult, with all the scattered clothes and trash everywhere!  Anyways during this search, we also had 2 retired police officers with us, both young women who work in Crime Analysis now.  A bone about the size of my forearm was found in an abandoned building in the middle of the woods, where other bodies have shown up in the past. 

I had also found a bone that turned out to be a beef bone.  Rolling Eyes

Since this team was split up to search the same area, but was separated by a road.  TES was with the group on one side of the road and I was on the other.  One of the police officers stayed with the bone and the other called in homocide to check it out.  As homicide pulled up, tornado sirens started going off and the sky started getting dark.  But me being the curious person that I am,  followed the officers and detective back anyways to where the bone was, where I managed to get some pics.  (not sure if I can post yet).  In the meantime, we got soaked in the rain, but the tornado passed. The detective determined it could be either a deer bone or a human bone, since they are very similar.  So to be sure, he took it to the morgue for examination. 
We have no update on this bone yet.

Of course, the media got word of this and later showed up to the command post after almost everybody had left but the few of us in the lounge.  Marlee and I were just leaving, heading to my car, when they approached us to ask about the bone.  We attempted to tell them everybody had left, so they wouldn't bother the few people left in the lounge and bus, and interupt there relaxing evening.  As they continued to ask us questions in hopes to keep them away from the bus and lounge, I finally admitted I was part of that team, but did not want to be on t.v., as I had never been before.  Not to mention I looked like crap from sweat, soaking rain and just plain dirty from trudging through the woods.  I agreed to be interviewed as long as they didn't show my face.  They agreed they would just show my arms as I spoke.  I also had an alterior motive and that was to ask more volunteers to show up the next day.

So I answered some questions, showed them the size of the bone, without divulging too much info..,except it could VERY possibly be a deer bone!  So as the media does, when they finished with us, they continued to approach the bus anyways, which of course ticked us off, but didn't surprise us.  I at least got a message across.

That night on the news, I saw the interview and was furious, but not surprised.  They showed my face, left out the important facts, though they did say we needed more volunteers the next day and displayed the phone # for more info.

It's sad, the media is both so coniving and decietful at the cost of anything/anybody, but on the other hand, we need them to give out important info.
How poor Beth and Dave have dealt with them for so long!

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2007, 07:34:56 PM »

DiHannah and Marlee... excellent work and I so honored that y'all choose to be Monkeys...

DiHannah I never get to go with Red to Tim's... or to help so you will have to fill me in with the stories!!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2007, 07:52:54 PM »

Great Work Dihannah & Marlee!!!!

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2007, 08:05:55 PM »

Dihannah & Marlee

Well Done

I hope the media had a field day with  Scioto Downs for not allowing a search to be conducted.   Has it been searched in the past?
Thanks for sharing you experience

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2007, 08:08:57 PM »

Here is my account of day 1:

Meeting with Brian Shaffer’s dad Randy that morning put everything that we were there to do into perspective for me.  We were there to look for this man’s lost son.  Keeping emotions in check was very hard to do. After a little conservation I asked him if he minded if we got a picture with him and if it was ok to put a pic of him in Brian’s thread on SM.  He said it was ok and I asked him if he had seen the thread on SM and he hadn’t.  Later that afternoon we went to the internet café and I showed it to him.  He was impressed. 

We then met Tony’s family.  His dad Tony, his mom Carla, and sister Erika.  Keeping emotions in check once again was difficult.  It was hard to see this nice family and know why they were there.  I spent the day with Carla and Erika as they had stayed at the command post.  Big Tony went on one of the searches.  Erika’s boyfriend Adam was there later so I think he was out searching too.  They have an ADORABLE dog named Lily.  One look at Lily and you are a goner.  I will post a pic of Lily and her family soon. P.S. Lily wears doggy diapers…LOL

Dihannah and the searchers soon left and I was kind of at the command post by myself. (No TES there, I guess they trusted me?) I was kind of like—what do I do?  A couple whose names are Lynne and Rich came to the table that I was sitting at and said that they stayed behind because doing the actual search would be a bit hard on them and what could they do?  I told them that I didn’t even know what I was supposed to do and they said that they thought I was part of TES.  We just jumped right in and worked together to keep things organized, signed in a few new searchers, and kept the water on ice.   Lynne and I got to talking and she says something close to--Like Natalee Holloway and Aruba that makes me so mad!—Now, I thought, there’s something we can talk about!!! I asked her if she knew about SM and she didn’t.  She has been keeping up with Natalee and her case since the beginning but I am not sure where.  I told her about the site and how family bashing or Aruba lovers were not allowed and that you had to be approved to be able to join.  She was really glad to hear that there was a site like that.  Hopefully she will become a member soon.  I had really great conversations with Rich too. 

Pam Losey, whose daughter Carla has been missing for 4 years was also at the command post all day.  It is amazing how these families support one another.  I am not going to post too much about Pam and Carla right now.  I think soon there will be a thread in MP about Carla.

Around 4-4:30(?) I heard the tornado sirens but it took a while for everyone to compute what it was because the sun was shining.  I went to the car to listen to the radio and sure enough it was headed our way.  I think by this time Tim and some others had just gotten back.  I was worried about the searchers that was still out there and tried to call Dihannah but she didn’t answer.  We had to scramble to get everything put away because now the sky was getting darker and we could see some swirling in the clouds.  Right before a heavy downpour we made it to the door of the lounge that Dihanna talked about.  I don’t think Dihannah got the brunt of it where they were, but we ended up in the lounge to take cover from the tornado and that’s where they found us when they got back. 
It WAS nice to relax with everyone for a bit and just be ourselves.  Very soon tho for me, I started to shut down mentally and physically.  It was time to go back to the hotel so I could rest for the next day.  (I HAD to stay awake, not an easy feat, to see our one and only news star, Dihannah, on the news.  She did a great job as her interview was shown all over Columbus and outlying areas)

End of Day 1

Tim and TES is everything Dihannah has said about them. I was speechless when Tim gave me the Natalee Search and Recovery T-shirt that Diana talked about. Having a TES T-shirt is of course totally awesome too.   I have made some new friends in TES and the missing boy’s families.  Just because I am not in Columbus anymore doesn’t mean that I can ever forget them.  They are going to do some weekend searches and I will be there.  TES is going back in the near future and I will be there then too.  I feel too much for these families not to be.

Please include TES, and the Shaffer, Luzio, and Losey families in your prayers.

Day 2 and pics tomorrow.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2007, 08:19:09 PM »

As I read your report I can feel the excitement...one that I know so well.....amazing what being with Tim and TES does for one's soul isn't it. That immedaite feeling of being part of the TES family will be with you forever! Thank you so much for all you did.....I know how grateful the families are meeting strangers joined together to help them bring their loved ones home.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2007, 08:45:45 PM »

Thanks Marlee

so you just kinda found yourself... in charge for a bit  Shocked....

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.