March 28, 2024, 12:56:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TES - OHIO searches 08/25/07  (Read 27485 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #60 on: August 29, 2007, 03:10:44 PM »

Boat used to search for Tony's car in Alum Creek

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #61 on: August 29, 2007, 03:25:40 PM »

DON'T FORGET TO LISTEN TO DANA'S SHOW TONIGHT!
INTERVIEW WITH RANDY SHAFFER!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #62 on: August 29, 2007, 06:31:46 PM »

I just got off the phone with Kevin from TES about two OHIO searches this Sat.  The command center is about 20 mins. from my house and Marlee and I will be heading out to help. 

I mentioned we were from SM and he was excited and said how good the ScaredMonkeys have been so good to them and to be sure to tell Tim who we are when we get there.

Marlee and I will update here throughout or end of the day of the searches.
Please pray for success!

Brian Shaffer - age 27, was last seen on Saturday, April 1, 2006 around 2:00 a.m. at the Ugly Tuna Saloona in Columbus, Ohio and has not been seen or heard from since. Brian was last seen wearing a green colored shirt underneath a cream colored long sleeve shirt, blue jeans and Adida tennis shoes.

There is a reward of up to $25,500 for information leading to the whereabouts of Brian.

Tony Luzio - age 25, was last seen at a friends home near Rutherford Rd off Sawmill Parkway in Delaware County in Columbus, Ohio, on July 4, 2005 around 4:00 a.m. and has not been seen or heard from since. Tony was driving a silver 4 dr 2004 Honda Civic, license plate DCA 5615.

There is a $2,000 reward offered for information leading to the whereabouts of Tony.

Any pictures of these young men?

http://www.findbrianshaffer.com/

http://missingexploited.com/2007/08/20/texas-equusearch-plans-search-for-missing-tony-luzio-missing-since-july-4-2005/

Thank you. Now I remember this.

The two girls should be under surveillance.

Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #63 on: August 29, 2007, 08:08:16 PM »

Thank you all for your interest, as like Marlee, it was the best experience of my life and unfortunately, there will be more, I will gladly help again.  It was rewarding and nice to see there are so many truly wonderful people out there.

Sleeks - We can speak of the tape I believe you are asking about, as it is public knowledge.  There are video cameras throughout the bar and he was never seen leaving on any of the videos.  That is what makes this so strange.  A neighbor of Brains, who I spoke with during one of the searches had a 'theory', but it was just HIS thoughts, nothing official that we are aware of.

Hello Diahann1 - glad we can talk about the videos, I was under the impression that the video was from a near by elevator and that there was some man (guy) that followed shortly behind Brian???  You said bar videos???  Are they 2 different videos that we are speaking of.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #64 on: August 29, 2007, 08:30:43 PM »

Hi Sleeks,  my post probably wasn't very helpful for what your looking for.  I am really only talking in general terms, where there are video surveilance tapes throughout the bar and he was not at any point seen leaving the bar.  I did not hear anybody speak about the video of the escalators. 

I'll divulge one family friends theory and again it's just his theory, nobody else's that I am aware of.  He mentioned at some point he heard there had been a scuffle with a band performing, (no idea what band), but he didn't know if Brian was involved.  He thought one way Brian could have been taken out is in container of the bands, undetected.  This is not confirmed, only a theory told to me during the search. Only speculation.....

Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #65 on: August 30, 2007, 10:30:12 AM »

Hi Sleeks,  my post probably wasn't very helpful for what your looking for.  I am really only talking in general terms, where there are video surveilance tapes throughout the bar and he was not at any point seen leaving the bar.  I did not hear anybody speak about the video of the escalators. 

I'll divulge one family friends theory and again it's just his theory, nobody else's that I am aware of.  He mentioned at some point he heard there had been a scuffle with a band performing, (no idea what band), but he didn't know if Brian was involved.  He thought one way Brian could have been taken out is in container of the bands, undetected.  This is not confirmed, only a theory told to me during the search. Only speculation.....

Well thank you so much again Dihannah1 for this information.  Even though it is as you said, speculation only at this point.  I will continue to pray for his family.  His father, brother and girlfriend must be so beside themselves.  I cannot even begin to imagine.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
mckenzie2002
Scared Monkey

« Reply #66 on: September 04, 2007, 12:48:08 AM »

Hi All.  I just joined Scared Monkeys, but I have been reading as a guest.  I just wanted to let you all know how wonderful I think you all are.  You all really care about these missing people and will do anything to help.  You all have a lot of compassion and I think it's great what you all do!
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #67 on: September 04, 2007, 06:26:12 AM »

Wow, I had no idea you two went and did this search.  AWSOME Job!!!  Isn't Tim a nice guy?  While in Aruba I met with him, his wife, and Tim Whitaker who was to do the water search.  They seem like family right from the git go.  KUDOs for you guys on the helping!  And love the pics, you did GREAT!  I realize the are no PM's here so if you want to contact me, here ya go  drenga@sbcglobal.net 

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: September 04, 2007, 11:38:57 AM »

I think I may have already told you both Dihannah and Marlee but in case I didn't great job. You are both heroes in our eyes.

You to Jerry of Ohio in case you read this. I know there are also a few other monkeys who have joined Tes. For the most part the Monkeys are an extremely caring group of people. JMHO

Just a swinging with the tribe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: September 04, 2007, 04:35:44 PM »

Hi All.  I just joined Scared Monkeys, but I have been reading as a guest.  I just wanted to let you all know how wonderful I think you all are.  You all really care about these missing people and will do anything to help.  You all have a lot of compassion and I think it's great what you all do!

Hi mckenzie2002 Hope you see this when you are reading here again.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mckenzie2002
Scared Monkey

« Reply #70 on: September 04, 2007, 09:48:25 PM »

Hi Muffy!  How are you?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.