April 23, 2024, 10:18:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tony Luzio Jr Missing Since July 5, 2005 in Ohio (remains found)  (Read 19761 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2008, 07:06:39 AM »

Nut...Thanks for staying on top of this. I too wanted closure for Tony's family, but at least another family now has found their loved one.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2008, 02:25:35 PM »

Nut...Thanks for staying on top of this. I too wanted closure for Tony's family, but at least another family now has found their loved one.

Nutt, THANK YOU!

Mum & Dihannah1:

As an Ohio monkey as well, thank you...have followed this & Brian Shaffer for a long time now...too long.  I wish they can come home and be at peace.  IMO leave what you posted.  It shows how emotionally charged each missing person case is, even if it is not the outcome we expected it still shows how much we all care.

Keep the candles burning...lovinlife

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2010, 10:42:48 PM »

http://www.kristenfoundation.org/cgi-bin/datacgi/database.cgi?file=hw&report=sp&ID=041

Anthony Joseph Luzio, Jr.
Anthony Luzio was last seen at approximately 4:00 a.m. on July 4, 2005, leaving a party at an acquaintance's residence in the vicinity of the 4000 block of Bayhill Drive, near Rutherford Road, in Powell, Ohio. The location is less than a mile from Luzio's parents' home. He has never been heard from again.

His silver four-door 2004 Honda Civic with Ohio license plates numbered DCA-5615 or DCS-5615 is also missing. There is a Fraternal Order of Police emblem on the rear license plate and a "Bush/Cheney" sticker on the rear window of the car.

Other guests at the party assumed Luzio was on his way back to his own apartment, although he had given the key to a friend. He may have been intoxicated when he left the gathering. Later that day, Luzio was supposed to work third shift at his security job at The Limited Brands Inc. His parents were notified when he failed to arrive at work; after searching for him without result, they reported him as a missing person.

Luzio's father is a sergeant with the Columbus, Ohio police department. Authorities do not believe Luzio's disappearance has anything to do with his father's occupation, however.

Luzio had limited money at the time of his disappearance, and his bank account and cellular phone have not been used since he went missing. He had worked with The Limited for six years prior to his disappearance, and he has no history of illness, nor was he showing any signs of drug or alcohol abuse at the time he disappeared. Authorities are concerned for his safety and believe he may have met with harm; however, his case remains unsolved.

Classification:  Endangered Missing Adult
Alias / Nickname:  Tony
Date of Birth:  November 30, 1979
Date Missing:  July 4, 2005
From City/State:  Powell, OH
Missing From (Country):  USA
Age at Time of Disappearance:  25
Race:  White
Height:  74 inches
Weight:  200 pounds
Hair Color:  Brown
Eye Color:  Brown
Complexion:  Medium
Clothing:  White long sleeve shirt, blue jeans, brown shoes.

Investigative Agency:  Delaware County Sheriff's Office
Phone:  (877) 645-8477
Alternate Phone:  (740) 833-2813
Investigative Case #:  05-003290

The Kristen Foundation
2330 Bonnie Butler Way, Charlotte, NC 28270-4415
(704) 996-5066      Help@KristenFoundation.org

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2010, 10:47:26 PM »

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/luzioa_aj.htm

Missing Person

July 4, 2005
Powell, Ohio

ANTHONY J. LUZIO, JR.

DESCRIPTION

Date of Birth:    November 30, 1979    Place of Birth:    Columbus, Ohio
Sex:    Male    Hair:    Brown
Height:    6'3"    Eyes:    Brown
Weight:    Approximately 200 pounds    Race:    White
THE DETAILS

On the evening of July 3, 2005, Anthony J. Luzio, Jr. left his home to play cards at a friend's house. Afterward, Luzio went to a local hangout to meet up with some more friends. At approximately 2:30 a.m., the group went to a party less than one mile from Luzio's residence in Powell, Ohio. Luzio was last seen leaving the party at approximately 4 a.m., presumably to return to his apartment.

REMARKS

Luzio was last seen driving a silver, four-door 2004 Honda Civic with Ohio license plate number DCA 5615. The car has a Bush-Cheney sticker on the rear window and a Fraternal Order of Police medallion on the rear plate.
Individuals with information concerning this case should take no action themselves, but instead immediately contact the nearest FBI Office or local law enforcement agency. For any possible sighting outside the United States, contact the nearest United States Embassy or Consulate.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2010, 10:50:11 PM »

http://www.myspace.com/88243826

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2010, 08:32:25 AM »

Thank you Muffybee for the updates on Tony,Jr.  Tony and Brian need to be found, they've been gone for much too long.  an angelic monkey

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2010, 12:12:49 PM »

Thank you Muffybee for the updates on Tony,Jr.  Tony and Brian need to be found, they've been gone for much too long.  an angelic monkey

I was going back to some of our older cases like this one and when I find articles I try to post them here with a link and in their entirety because so often times I've gone back to a link in a search only to find the article not available or it asks for money to  view the article.  I always post a link back to the source, though.  Some of the articles I've posted aren't really new or up to date, but we didn't have them posted here and they have information and can serve as a reference.  I hope the young men can be found. 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2012, 11:15:34 PM »

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/anthony-j.-luzio-jr/view
ANTHONY J. LUZIO, JR.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2012, 11:53:19 PM »

I think its time investigators look at enemies of his father. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2014, 09:58:17 AM »

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2014/10/21/Car-iof-missing-man-found-in-retention-pond.html

Car of Tony Luzio, missing for nine years, found in pond; body inside

Family’s long vigil ends with sadness

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2014, 11:18:49 AM »

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2014/10/21/Car-iof-missing-man-found-in-retention-pond.html

Car of Tony Luzio, missing for nine years, found in pond; body inside

Family’s long vigil ends with sadness

Very sad news for the family.   an angelic monkey

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2014, 04:39:59 AM »

WoW indeed... RIP Tony...you can go home now...

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2014, 04:43:15 AM »

A body inside the car is believed to be Luzio’s: Clothing matched what he was last seen wearing and his driver’s license was inside the car.

If the body is Luzio’s, Delaware County’s only open missing-persons case will be closed.

“This has never been a cold case,” Sheriff Russell Martin said last night. “Maybe a lukewarm case, but never cold.”

Luzio, 25, of Powell, disappeared on July 4, 2005, after leaving a party in Delaware County.
snipped

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2014, 04:45:26 AM »

I am going to move this now...Klaas, if we should wait for positive ID, then move it back--seems their is little doubt it is Tony.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2014, 04:47:31 AM »

Thank you lovinlife

Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.