May 01, 2024, 01:17:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #679 8/26 - 8/31/2007  (Read 265666 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: August 26, 2007, 11:03:31 PM »

FYI -  I know there's been some question as to when this photo was taken at Joran's house.  According to the camera/film properties the photo was taken in 2005.  The question is was it taken before Joran went to Kia or after?  The question comes up because he is at his home with the girls, Satish and Freddy.

Aperture f/4.0
Camera make Samsung
Camera model Digimax 300
Comment Samsung Techwin
Date/Time 2005
Exposure program (auto)
Exposure bias 5.90
Exposure time 0.033 s (1/30)
Flash used Yes
Focal length 7.0mm
ISO equiv. 200
Jpeg process Baseline
Jpeg Quality normal
Metering Mode center weight
Resolution 2048 x 1536

This is just my opinion.  After that police car conversation with the Kalpoes and Joran and Joran threatening them and they laughting at him would Satish be stupid enough to go to that house where the murder was committed.  They ratted on Paulus according to Joran.  Satish would not go anywhere without Deepak especially to the Sloot dump.  This is why I think it was before.  It was just another party at the Sloots with Joran and Friends.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: August 26, 2007, 11:06:35 PM »

San - I know what you mean.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: August 26, 2007, 11:13:24 PM »

This is just my opinion.  After that police car conversation with the Kalpoes and Joran and Joran threatening them and they laughting at him would Satish be stupid enough to go to that house where the murder was committed.  They ratted on Paulus according to Joran.  Satish would not go anywhere without Deepak especially to the Sloot dump.  This is why I think it was before.  It was just another party at the Sloots with Joran and Friends.
I agree, much more likely this pic is pre-crime.

Freddy take this pic? IIRC, he is at this gathering also?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: August 26, 2007, 11:18:29 PM »

Yes Freddy was there and most likely took the photo above:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: August 26, 2007, 11:21:40 PM »

Yes Freddy was there and most likely took the photo above:

Lightened the first one up a bit so you can see Satish's hat:

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: August 26, 2007, 11:28:47 PM »

I wonder why the girls are in bikinis and the guys in full street clothing.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: August 26, 2007, 11:30:19 PM »

Because they're stupid and are hanging out with known rapists.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: August 26, 2007, 11:32:07 PM »

Posted by Pearl at BFN regarding JaimeC (Beto's) employment:

This is Jaimie’s June 17th statement. Joran called him between 4 and 7 and asked him if he wanted to meet some American girls at Carlos N Charlies.

On May 29th 2005, between the hours of 16.00 (4pm)and 19.00(7pm), I was called by Joran on my mobile phone with the phone number “xxxxxxx”. Sometimes Joran calls me on the mobile phone of my sister, her name is “Maria del Pilar CARRASQUIXIA CACERES”. Her calling name is “Pilar”. The mobile phone number of Pilar is “xxxxxxx”. The mobile phone number of Joran is “xxxxxxx”. Joran had asked me whether I wanted to go out with him that night. He told me that a few American girls would go to “Carlos & Charlies” and whether I wanted to meet up with him there. According to me I had said to Joran that I would let him know later that day whether or not I would go out with him that night. I had also said to Joran that I had to work the next day. According to me I was phoned later that day by Joran again but I hadn’t answered my mobile phone. Because it is the vacation now I temporarily work in “Caribbean Overseas”. I work in the big Poolkasten. On May 29th 2005 I stayed home and slept. I went to bed at approximately 22.00 hours.

On May 30th 2005, in the nightly hours, I had not talked to Joran. It is possible that Joran phoned me, but I didn’t answer my mobile phone because I was sleeping. I am sure that Joran did not send me any messages with his mobile phone in the night of May 30th 2005.

Carribean Overseas, LTD .. “The Beef People”
Caribbean Overseas Ltd. has an established reputation as the largest foodservice supplier of quality foods to retail chains, hotels and restaurants throughout Aruba.
Caribbean Overseas' team of professionals will help you with merchandising, advertising and display techniques that support your sales and enhance your profit margin.
Caribbean Overseas – a company you can trust, services you can depend on, the best beef in town!
Our new home, a state-of the-art facility located in proximity of High- and Low rise hotel area, major city Oranjestad, Seaport and Airport. Easy access to our customers gives us the ability to expedite orders quickly and efficiently.
We are specialized in USDA Beef, Certified Angus Beef, Poultry and Seafood.

Our facility features:
- 50.000 square feet of space
- 35.000 square feet of freezing-space- 10 bay doors
- 15 trucks
Schotlandstraat 47
P.O. Box 43
Oranjestad, Aruba
Tel. (297) 582-1064
Fax. (297) 582-8213
G o o g l e's cache of http://cariboverseas.arubahost.com/ as

edit to add you cannot get direct access to their site now .. you get a multiple error message with NL in details.  I got this through cache of information.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: August 26, 2007, 11:34:27 PM »

I certainly hope this massive Cruise Ship Dock .......doesn't begin construction, or any "pre"construction activities before Tim and TES get down there! Shocked

Nobody wants to believe that Reality is from South Africa??  And Dutch?

Reality
  Re: John Q. Kelly, Carlos & Charlie's, and the Big Lie in This Case
« Reply #128 on: December 31, 2005, 12:33:08 PM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Durban is my home town, born and bred, lived there for 42 years of my 49.

<snipped>

However ... Reality claimed in this following open letter that he lived was an American living in Aruba. 

Janet

BFN
Quote from: Reality on June 02, 2006, 06:54:38 AM

Dear Curves,

I am truly saddened that you have allowed your fine organization to be swayed to a very small minority of hate mongers & xenophobes who for the most part have never even set foot in Aruba let alone even heard of Aruba prior to May 31st, 2005.

You’re pulling of the Aruba sweepstakes speaks volumes to a company being swayed by lies & fabrications.

As an American citizen living in Aruba for many years now let me give you a perspective that none of the “protest” emails can even come close to.

Aruba is by far the safest island destination in the Caribbean.
Aruba’s judicial system is based on Dutch law, world renowned as a fair and balanced system.

Aruba’s people are highly educated individuals where most here speak at least 3 to 5 languages.

Aruba has had ONE missing person in the last year, and that person may not even be a victim of a crime.

You have done your valued customers a disservice by pulling your Aruba sweepstakes by depriving them the opportunity to truly experience what an island paradise really is.

If you would like more information about the real Aruba please email at the following and I will be more than happy to set the record straight with facts not the fiction you have based your decision on to pull your Aruba Sweepstakes.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: August 26, 2007, 11:34:44 PM »

I wonder.  Was it a pool party or a photo shoot?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: August 26, 2007, 11:38:53 PM »

I certainly hope this massive Cruise Ship Dock .......doesn't begin construction, or any "pre"construction activities before Tim and TES get down there! Shocked

Nobody wants to believe that Reality is from South Africa??  And Dutch?

Reality
  Re: John Q. Kelly, Carlos & Charlie's, and the Big Lie in This Case
« Reply #128 on: December 31, 2005, 12:33:08 PM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Durban is my home town, born and bred, lived there for 42 years of my 49.

<snipped>

However ... Reality claimed in this following open letter that he lived was an American living in Aruba. 

Janet

BFN
Quote from: Reality on June 02, 2006, 06:54:38 AM

Dear Curves,

I am truly saddened that you have allowed your fine organization to be swayed to a very small minority of hate mongers & xenophobes who for the most part have never even set foot in Aruba let alone even heard of Aruba prior to May 31st, 2005.

You’re pulling of the Aruba sweepstakes speaks volumes to a company being swayed by lies & fabrications.

As an American citizen living in Aruba for many years now let me give you a perspective that none of the “protest” emails can even come close to.

Aruba is by far the safest island destination in the Caribbean.
Aruba’s judicial system is based on Dutch law, world renowned as a fair and balanced system.

Aruba’s people are highly educated individuals where most here speak at least 3 to 5 languages.

Aruba has had ONE missing person in the last year, and that person may not even be a victim of a crime.

You have done your valued customers a disservice by pulling your Aruba sweepstakes by depriving them the opportunity to truly experience what an island paradise really is.

If you would like more information about the real Aruba please email at the following and I will be more than happy to set the record straight with facts not the fiction you have based your decision on to pull your Aruba Sweepstakes.

Oh, wow!  What an imagination.  The drop out rate in Aruba is just tremendous and the educational system really poor.

So now he is an American living in Aruba? 

Unreal!  He really does change facts to suit his need at the moment.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: August 26, 2007, 11:47:51 PM »

This is just my opinion.  After that police car conversation with the Kalpoes and Joran and Joran threatening them and they laughting at him would Satish be stupid enough to go to that house where the murder was committed.  They ratted on Paulus according to Joran.   Satish would not go anywhere without Deepak especially to the Sloot dump.  This is why I think it was before.  It was just another party at the Sloots with Joran and Friends.

Paul Reynolds ... Natalee's uncle ... implied that Paulus was implicated in Joran, Deepak and Satish's original statements.  Considering that Deepak and Satish's May 31, 2005 declarations do not implicate Paulus ... I would assume that there were statements taken on May 30, 2005.

Janet

Paul Reynolds
'Scarborough Country'
August 26, 2005

REYNOLDS: Well, we certainly think they know more, but we think all three are involved. We think Joran and Deepak and Satish are all involved.  And, you know, we still think the father was at least involved in the cover-up. And that‘s based on the statements that the boys gave in the beginning.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #112 on: August 27, 2007, 12:05:17 AM »

why do these ARUBA apologists always have to BRING up the idea that BECAUSE some people can speak 3 differnet languages that somehow that means they are extremely intelligent

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz   

it defies logic

it makes no sense

i know people that speak 3 languages and they are numb as a pounded thumb

NEWS FLASH

speaking more than 1 language does make you intelligent  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #113 on: August 27, 2007, 08:24:57 AM »

I wonder.  Was it a pool party or a photo shoot?

BINGO  Cool

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: August 27, 2007, 08:36:22 AM »

Let's hope 2007 brings Justice for Natalee

Aruba may need to watch allowing Venesuelan investors as Dictators keep laws at their own whim.  The Aruban people would do well to keep Chavez and his people at bay as they are not up to any good.           jackb
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: August 27, 2007, 09:40:05 AM »

Klaas,

I saw this posted at BFN.  Could this be a link to Andres Meneses? 

Interesting name in this find:

Friday, August 12 th 2005
Review: Oscar Hernández
In Aruba there's always something to do on Fridays, but for shore you have to make a stop in Carlos and Chalies, like we did last Friday 12 th , every day in Carlos and Charlies is a special day. We arrived before midnight, just the perfect moment to star the party in Aruba , ready to have fun and dance al night long to the best hits of the moment, from Salsa to Reggeaton with the music that local DJ Andres was playing.

www.guiafashion.com/.../internacional/aruba.html

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: August 27, 2007, 09:46:53 AM »

Klaas,

In Aruba there's always something to do on Fridays, but for shore you have to make a stop in Carlos and Chalies, like we did last Friday 12 th , every day in Carlos and Charlies is a special day. We arrived before midnight, just the perfect moment to star the party in Aruba , ready to have fun and dance al night long to the best hits of the moment, from Salsa to Reggeaton with the music that local DJ Andres was playing.

Link: DJ Andres Ceja

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: August 27, 2007, 10:09:45 AM »

Klaas,

Link: DJ Andres Ceja

Friday 17th of June
CARLOS & CHARLIES
When you hear the word “PARTY”, your mind automatically takes you to Carlos & Charlies. Saturday June 18 we met with a very animated crowd enjoying the variation of music which was in charge of DJ Andres.
http://www.guiafashion.com/fashion/internacional/aruba.html

Possibly a pic of DJ Andres Here

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #118 on: August 27, 2007, 10:12:43 AM »

Friday 17th of June
CARLOS & CHARLIES

Review : Ramses Aaron
When you hear the word “PARTY”, your mind automatically takes you to Carlos & Charlies. Saturday June 18 we met with a very animated crowd enjoying the variation of music which was in charge of DJ Andres. It was the best way to start a Saturday night. The streets of Aruba were busy with party animals enjoying the nightlife in Aruba . Carlos & Charlies is definitely a place to be on weekends.

http://www.guiafashion.com/fashion/internacional/18-06-05carloscharlies/pag2.htm

Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #119 on: August 27, 2007, 10:14:03 AM »

VMS, looks like we're on the same page.   Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.