May 01, 2024, 08:37:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #679 8/26 - 8/31/2007  (Read 265638 times)
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: August 27, 2007, 10:17:58 AM »

VMS, looks like we're on the same page.   Laughing

That makes three of us.  lol

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: August 27, 2007, 10:26:32 AM »

Klaas,

I saw this posted at BFN.  Could this be a link to Andres Meneses? 

Interesting name in this find:

Friday, August 12 th 2005
Review: Oscar Hernández
In Aruba there's always something to do on Fridays, but for shore you have to make a stop in Carlos and Chalies, like we did last Friday 12 th , every day in Carlos and Charlies is a special day. We arrived before midnight, just the perfect moment to star the party in Aruba , ready to have fun and dance al night long to the best hits of the moment, from Salsa to Reggeaton with the music that local DJ Andres was playing.

www.guiafashion.com/.../internacional/aruba.html

Link: DJ Andres Ceja

I can't really tell if your link is for an event at Carlos and Charlie's.

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: August 27, 2007, 10:30:59 AM »

Klaas,

I saw this posted at BFN.  Could this be a link to Andres Meneses? 

Interesting name in this find:

Friday, August 12 th 2005
Review: Oscar Hernández
In Aruba there's always something to do on Fridays, but for shore you have to make a stop in Carlos and Chalies, like we did last Friday 12 th , every day in Carlos and Charlies is a special day. We arrived before midnight, just the perfect moment to star the party in Aruba , ready to have fun and dance al night long to the best hits of the moment, from Salsa to Reggeaton with the music that local DJ Andres was playing.

www.guiafashion.com/.../internacional/aruba.html

Link: DJ Andres Ceja

The DJ Andres Ceja was responsible for the wonderful music and made locales and tourist dance al night long. And what better host, Carlos and Charlie were there to make shore that things felt great and all night the party was just starting.

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: August 27, 2007, 10:39:45 AM »

So are you guys thinking this DJ Andres is actually Andres Meneses?  It sure would make more sense.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: August 27, 2007, 10:40:26 AM »

The DJ Andres Ceja was responsible for the wonderful music and made locales and tourist dance al night long. And what better host, Carlos and Charlie were there to make shore that things felt great and all night the party was just starting.

Duh!  I guess I was too busy looking at pics and should have spent more time reading.  Thanks.

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: August 27, 2007, 10:41:26 AM »

So are you guys thinking this DJ Andres is actually Andres Meneses?  It sure would make more sense.

vms found the last name of the CnC DJ.  It's not Meneses.

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: August 27, 2007, 10:58:19 AM »

An interesting 'astrological' reading  Neutral

http://forensicastrology.blogspot.com/2007/07/natalee-holloway_17.html

Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Natalee Holloway

AMERICAN STUDENT MISSING IN ARUBA

Natalee Holloway has become a famous cold case. She went missing on a student trip to Aruba and has not been seen since May 30, 2005. As an "Forensic" Astrologer, I cannot resist doing a chart for the night of her disappearance. This is what I found:

At the time of her disappearance Pisces was rising and Sagittarius was on the midheaven. The ruler of the chart, Neptune, was posited in the twelfth house along with the Moon and Uranus. Mars is at the Ascendant and Pluto is at the Midheaven, squared.
From this configuration I can ascertain:

1. THERE WAS AN ARGUEMENT WHICH BECAME PHYSICAL IN NATURE.(Mars)
2. NATALEE STARTED THIS FIGHT.
3. THIS BECAME A VERY EMOTIONALLY CHARGED CONFRONTATION RAPIDLY (Moon)
4. IT WAS NOT PLANNED AND JUST "CAME OUT OF THE BLUE", A TOTAL SURPRISE(Uranus)
5. IT IS KNOWN THAT SHE WAS DRINKING.. HOWEVER, THERE COULD HAVE BEEN DRUGS INVOLVED AS WELL, PERHAPS NOT TO HER KNOWLEDGE (Neptune in 12th)
6. THE OUTCOME WOULD RESULT IN A VERY PUBLIC AIRING OF THE SITUATION(Pluto)
7. THE SITUATION ITSELF WOULD REMAIN A MYSTERY
8. SHE IS BURIED ON THE ISLAND NEAR THE WATER IN AN AREA WHICH WAS FRESHLY DUG UP PRIOR TO HER DEATH(Uranus)
9. THIS GRAVE NEAR THE WATER IS ALSO NEAR ONE OF THE FOLLOWING: A RADIO STATION, AN AIRPORT, AN AIRPLANE HANGER, AN ELECTRICAL TOWER, A POWER STATION, A NEW MARINA, PUBLIC SHOWERS OR BATHROOMS, A PLACE WHERE DRUGS ARE USED OR MADE
THIS PLACE WAS RECENTLY DUG UP FOR SOME OTHER PURPOSE AND WAS CHOSEN BECAUSE OF THAT

At the time of her disappearance, the following other planetary aspects appeared:
Seventh house ruler Mercury in the third house in Gemini
Mercury placed in conjuction with the Sun, also in the third house
Saturn disposits the Moon from the fifth house and the ruler of the midheaven, Jupiter, is posited in the seventh house retrograde
From these configurations, I can ascertain:

1. HER COMPANIONS AT THE TIME WERE TWO YOUNG MALES (Mercury & Sun) WHO WERE PERHAPS TWINS, AT THE LEAST BROTHERS (Third House).
2. ONE MALE WAS YOUNGER (Mercury) AND THE SECOND WAS OLDER (Sun) AND THEY WERE VERY CLOSE (conjuction)
3. THERE WAS A SEXUAL OR ROMANTIC ATTRACTION (Fifth house) BUT SOMEHOW A WET RAG WAS DROPPED ON THE SITUATION (Saturn)
4. IT WILL BE 5 YEARS (2010) BEFORE HER LOCATION IS FINALLY DISCOVERED (Jupiter retrograde).

FOR ASTROLOGERS WHO WISH TO INVESTIGATE THIS AS WELL:
NATALEE WENT MISSING AT 1:00 AM ON MAY 30, 2005 IN ARUBA
NATALEE WAS BORN ON OCT 21, 1986

Posted by Caroline at 6:26 AM     

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: August 27, 2007, 11:35:26 AM »

Water spout in Aruba yesterday!  Shocked

Hos feroz pafo di rif serca di De Palm Island        
Sunday, 26 August 2007 

Diadomingo atardi Aruba a nota precencia di diferente hos specialmente na nos costanan. Esaki a causa bastante panico den e comunidad cu e miedo cu esaki lo dal riba tera. Riba e imagen aki por mira un di e hosnan net patras di e rif patras di De Palm Island. Click read more pa mira e imagen mas grandi.

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/1950/5/

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: August 27, 2007, 12:00:43 PM »

Water spout in Aruba yesterday!  Shocked

Hos feroz pafo di rif serca di De Palm Island        
Sunday, 26 August 2007 

Diadomingo atardi Aruba a nota precencia di diferente hos specialmente na nos costanan. Esaki a causa bastante panico den e comunidad cu e miedo cu esaki lo dal riba tera. Riba e imagen aki por mira un di e hosnan net patras di e rif patras di De Palm Island. Click read more pa mira e imagen mas grandi.

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/1950/5/

They have a video of the water spout at the 24ora site now:

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/1957/5/
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: August 27, 2007, 12:10:32 PM »

Sharon,

Interesting.  Also good that this was just posted in July, 2007, as it means people are still following this tragedy and paying attention.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: August 27, 2007, 12:10:43 PM »

Sharon, that was an interesting find on the astrology.
Not sure I have much faith in that but a lot of folks do just like Psychics.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #131 on: August 27, 2007, 12:34:01 PM »

I wonder why the girls are in bikinis and the guys in full street clothing.

Because they're stupid and are hanging out with known rapists.

I wonder.  Was it a pool party or a photo shoot?

I thought these were photos taken after the Big Sporter Baby was let out of KIA but just prior to his departure for the Neverlands.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2007, 12:41:35 PM by klaasend » Logged

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #132 on: August 27, 2007, 12:34:46 PM »

How do these messages get so screwed up an intertwined when one "quotes?"

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: August 27, 2007, 12:41:06 PM »

Dugga spread out the quotes so they would be easier to read.  Because of that the bottom of the quote is further down than it used to be and people are posting within the quote.  You just need to scroll down a little further and make sure you are below the quote tag.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: August 27, 2007, 12:45:19 PM »

An interesting 'astrological' reading  Neutral

http://forensicastrology.blogspot.com/2007/07/natalee-holloway_17.html

Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Natalee Holloway

AMERICAN STUDENT MISSING IN ARUBA

Natalee Holloway has become a famous cold case. She went missing on a student trip to Aruba and has not been seen since May 30, 2005. As an "Forensic" Astrologer, I cannot resist doing a chart for the night of her disappearance. This is what I found:

At the time of her disappearance Pisces was rising and Sagittarius was on the midheaven. The ruler of the chart, Neptune, was posited in the twelfth house along with the Moon and Uranus. Mars is at the Ascendant and Pluto is at the Midheaven, squared.
From this configuration I can ascertain:

1. THERE WAS AN ARGUEMENT WHICH BECAME PHYSICAL IN NATURE.(Mars)
2. NATALEE STARTED THIS FIGHT.
3. THIS BECAME A VERY EMOTIONALLY CHARGED CONFRONTATION RAPIDLY (Moon)
4. IT WAS NOT PLANNED AND JUST "CAME OUT OF THE BLUE", A TOTAL SURPRISE(Uranus)
5. IT IS KNOWN THAT SHE WAS DRINKING.. HOWEVER, THERE COULD HAVE BEEN DRUGS INVOLVED AS WELL, PERHAPS NOT TO HER KNOWLEDGE (Neptune in 12th)
6. THE OUTCOME WOULD RESULT IN A VERY PUBLIC AIRING OF THE SITUATION(Pluto)
7. THE SITUATION ITSELF WOULD REMAIN A MYSTERY
8. SHE IS BURIED ON THE ISLAND NEAR THE WATER IN AN AREA WHICH WAS FRESHLY DUG UP PRIOR TO HER DEATH(Uranus)
9. THIS GRAVE NEAR THE WATER IS ALSO NEAR ONE OF THE FOLLOWING: A RADIO STATION, AN AIRPORT, AN AIRPLANE HANGER, AN ELECTRICAL TOWER, A POWER STATION, A NEW MARINA, PUBLIC SHOWERS OR BATHROOMS, A PLACE WHERE DRUGS ARE USED OR MADE
THIS PLACE WAS RECENTLY DUG UP FOR SOME OTHER PURPOSE AND WAS CHOSEN BECAUSE OF THAT

At the time of her disappearance, the following other planetary aspects appeared:
Seventh house ruler Mercury in the third house in Gemini
Mercury placed in conjuction with the Sun, also in the third house
Saturn disposits the Moon from the fifth house and the ruler of the midheaven, Jupiter, is posited in the seventh house retrograde
From these configurations, I can ascertain:

1. HER COMPANIONS AT THE TIME WERE TWO YOUNG MALES (Mercury & Sun) WHO WERE PERHAPS TWINS, AT THE LEAST BROTHERS (Third House).
2. ONE MALE WAS YOUNGER (Mercury) AND THE SECOND WAS OLDER (Sun) AND THEY WERE VERY CLOSE (conjuction)
3. THERE WAS A SEXUAL OR ROMANTIC ATTRACTION (Fifth house) BUT SOMEHOW A WET RAG WAS DROPPED ON THE SITUATION (Saturn)
4. IT WILL BE 5 YEARS (2010) BEFORE HER LOCATION IS FINALLY DISCOVERED (Jupiter retrograde).

FOR ASTROLOGERS WHO WISH TO INVESTIGATE THIS AS WELL:
NATALEE WENT MISSING AT 1:00 AM ON MAY 30, 2005 IN ARUBA
NATALEE WAS BORN ON OCT 21, 1986

Posted by Caroline at 6:26 AM   

Good Morning!  this is very interesting.....but the 5 years before her location is discovered is really depressing!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: August 27, 2007, 12:58:48 PM »

Tyler, I have noticed sometimes people start typing their quote before the last quote sign [/quote]
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #136 on: August 27, 2007, 01:19:08 PM »

Tyler, I have noticed sometimes people start typing their quote before the last quote sign
[/b]
[/quote]

I have been trying to remember to scroll to the last "[/quote]" ...then put cursor at the end of that and hit space bar a couple of times to lower my post. Sometimes I4get though, lol. Anyway...I have been messing around with some photos and just realized I CAN BLOCK OUT FACES ! LOL! I can also cut and paste a photo piece too...hehe. Looky here>> I put Jaime in the HE photo, lol.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: August 27, 2007, 01:24:18 PM »

Sharon,

Interesting.  Also good that this was just posted in July, 2007, as it means people are still following this tragedy and paying attention.

That is good to hear.  I'm not here posting, but justice for Natalee and an end to the deception is still in my prayers. 

Have a great day, Monkeys! 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #138 on: August 27, 2007, 01:39:02 PM »

Cool

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: August 27, 2007, 01:49:32 PM »

Looks good so far! Thanks! I think I would have to question the part where he goes from the pond to Marriott to wash off blood...if one is bloody near a pond....ummmm DUH...why not wash it off at the pond??

No towels at the pond!

That's it!!

Ringo wrote:
Two bloody towels and a key card. Don't know who they belong to.
Thats the "word".

Are those being tested? What about the rumored condo that JVDS supposedly has access to in the racquet club area?

http://www.nataleeholloway.net/forum_posts.asp?TID=1482&PN=1&get=last

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.