April 18, 2024, 11:36:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #679 8/26 - 8/31/2007  (Read 265182 times)
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2007, 04:23:12 PM »

Where did this "code talker" stuff come from?

Regrets, I've had a few......
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2007, 04:28:30 PM »

From BFN.. Codetalker is a " new ' poster and this stuff just started over there
within the last day or two. Don't know what to make of it. I think I am going to go there now, see if I can grab those posts . Klaasend grabbed them up and they are in the last thread,
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2007, 04:28:44 PM »

TY Klaas!

One possibility just occured to me. What poster do we know who is Dutch...and likes to delete?  silent

Lazlo?  The only other person I can think of is Reality but he's not Dutch.

I believe if codebreaker’s words are credible and she/he is privy to the event that encompass the disappearance of an eighteen year old American citizen … for sake of justice for Natalee Holloway and … a measure of closure for her family … she/he should be informing the FBI … the family’s legal representation … not posting on internet forum.

However … I do not believe for one minute that codebreaker is Lazlo.  Lazlo’s theory distances Joran from implication … undermines the motives of an anquished mother … implicates the Mountain Brook students and … implies that Natalee was ultimately responsible for her own demise.  Lazlo’s  theory is reminiscent of Julia Renfro and Angela's article/video ... "The Other Side of the Holloway Case".

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1290.msg192139;topicseen#msg192139

Janet

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

REFUGEES UNLEASHED

Re: Theories on the Natalee Holloway case?
Lazlo Posted: Fri May 04, 2007 1:10 pm
Could this be what happened to Natalee?

http://p073.ezboard.com/ftheunusualsuspectsfrm7.showMessageRange?topicID=1277.topic&start=41&stop=60

Hi Janet - we were talking about a different poste (don't remember the name right now) that posted one post at Scrux to the attention of Jonathan45 then deleted his post.  We weren't talking about the Codebreaker person posting at BFN.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2007, 04:36:20 PM »

Polemic was the poster....spent some time looking up the definition and searching when discussed earlier.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2007, 04:37:55 PM »

GEL,

I don't really know.  There are of course black people who are Dutch by nationality but it might be like the term Black Irish which only means a regular Irishman with dark features.

And the Pennsylvania Dutch are really German, gets confusing.

But I am not familiar with the term Black Dutch and so don't know.  Rammstein might.  We can ask him when he is on some time.

Thanks Anna..the reason I'd asked is I'm suppose to have "Black Dutch" on my Grandmothers' side of the family. This geneology stuff has never been my "bag" before. I should've looked into this kinda stuff long ago.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2007, 04:38:00 PM »

Inside South Africa: Brief history of Durban

Read traveler reviews on all South Africa Attractions

Very little is known about the first residents of the area around Durban as there is no written history of the area before it was “discovered” by the Portuguese explorer Vasco da Gama in 1497. Da Gama called the bay Natal, the Portuguese word for Christmas, as he landed on Christmas day.

Very little activity took place in Durban until 1842 when the British Lieutenant F. G. Farewell arrived from the Cape Colony with a group of men and established a small settlement. The adverturer Henry Fynn accompanied Farewell and famously befirended Shaka, King of the Zulus by helping him to recover from a battle wound. Shake gave Flynn a 25-mile piece of the coastline in thanks. In 1835, it was decided to build a capital which was named "Durban" after the Cape Governor Sir Benjamin D’Urban.

The Afrikaans Voortrekers who had traveled eastwards from the Cape established the republic of Natalia in 1838 making the town of Pietermaritzburg the capital. The Voortrekkers had many conflicts with the Zulus and British settlers before being forced to accept British rule in 1844.
A sugar cane industry was established in Durban with the Brtish importing thousands of indentured labourers from India to work in the fields. This has today resulted in Durban having a large Indian community.

----------

So the Dutch and British used to fight over the region and guess a person from there could be of either Dutch or British descent.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2007, 04:40:00 PM »

Polemic was the poster....spent some time looking up the definition and searching when discussed earlier.

Thanks 2NJ - yes, Polemic, I had just gotten back from the grocery store and was too lazy to search back.  Thanks!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2007, 04:41:05 PM »

From BFN.. Codetalker is a " new ' poster and this stuff just started over there
within the last day or two. Don't know what to make of it. I think I am going to go there now, see if I can grab those posts . Klaasend grabbed them up and they are in the last thread,

I don't know what to make of this either.  Interesting to say the least but where has this person been for over two years?

Am curious to see if he/she posts more and contacts the family, etc.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2007, 04:42:28 PM »

GEL,

I don't really know.  There are of course black people who are Dutch by nationality but it might be like the term Black Irish which only means a regular Irishman with dark features.

But I am not familiar with the term Black Dutch and so don't know.  Rammstein might.  We can ask him when he is on some time.

Thanks Anna..the reason I'd asked is I'm suppose to have "Black Dutch" on my Grandmothers' side of the family. This geneology stuff has never been my "bag" before. I should've looked into this kinda stuff long ago.

Back in the very early 70's I worked with a man that called himself "black Dutch". 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Dutch
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2007, 04:49:27 PM »

TY Klaas!

One possibility just occured to me. What poster do we know who is Dutch...and likes to delete?  silent

Lazlo?  The only other person I can think of is Reality but he's not Dutch.

I believe if codebreaker’s words are credible and she/he is privy to the event that encompass the disappearance of an eighteen year old American citizen … for sake of justice for Natalee Holloway and … a measure of closure for her family … she/he should be informing the FBI … the family’s legal representation … not posting on internet forum.

However … I do not believe for one minute that codebreaker is Lazlo.  Lazlo’s theory distances Joran from implication … undermines the motives of an anquished mother … implicates the Mountain Brook students and … implies that Natalee was ultimately responsible for her own demise.  Lazlo’s  theory is reminiscent of Julia Renfro and Angela's article/video ... "The Other Side of the Holloway Case".

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1290.msg192139;topicseen#msg192139

Janet

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

REFUGEES UNLEASHED

Re: Theories on the Natalee Holloway case?
Lazlo Posted: Fri May 04, 2007 1:10 pm
Could this be what happened to Natalee?

http://p073.ezboard.com/ftheunusualsuspectsfrm7.showMessageRange?topicID=1277.topic&start=41&stop=60

Hi Janet - we were talking about a different poste (don't remember the name right now) that posted one post at Scrux to the attention of Jonathan45 then deleted his post.  We weren't talking about the Codebreaker person posting at BFN.

LOL  Story of my life ...

Nevertheless ... I still stand by my position regarding those who anonymously post as if they are privy to the truth ... the truth that can expose those who participated in events of the fateful morning of May 30, 2005 ... the truth regarding those who were involved in the coverup but ... fail to take the necessary steps that can blow this case wide open.  Logic dictates if these posters are credible but refuse to come forward ... they are contributing to the roller coaster ride from H---  that the family has been forced to endure for the past 2 1/2 years.

Janet

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2007, 04:55:49 PM »

OOPS!!!

My post went throught twice.

Klaas ... could you please delete one of them.

Thanks

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2007, 05:00:54 PM »

I had family that lived in S.Africa for a decade. Most of the whites are Afrikaners who speak a dutch dialect.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afrikaners

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2007, 05:13:53 PM »

Post #18

++++++++++++

This story is that Nadira was fired for fraud and they tried to blame her firing on Natalee Holloway’s case.

ORANJESTAD—- “The firing of Nadira Ramirez, the mother of Statish [sic] and Deepak Kalpoe, has nothing to do with the Holloway-case or the fact that she is the mother of the brothers Kalpoe”, so explains Ike Cohen, director of the Manchebo Hotel.

Hereby Cohen reacts to the expressions of Ramirez in a morning newspaper that says that her firing relates to the Holloway-case. Cohen: “We have given Mrs. Ramirez the reasons for the firings, both verbally and in writing It is not up to us make the reasons for this firing public, since we are of the opinion that it would violate the privacy of Mrs. Ramirez.

The alleged reason that Ramirez was fired would have been fraud. After being off from her work on Monday and Tuesday because of the freeing of her sons Ramirez appeared Wednesday again at her work in the Steakhouse of Manchebo. She was called to the Management, her thinking was that she would have been congratulated. This was not the case. In presence of her highest boss Cohen was she told that she was fired. The alleged fraud would have been committed when she cancelled orders that the clients ate or drank, thus Ramirez would have allegedly put the money in her own pocket. Ramirez denies to have committed fraud and is thinking of fighting her ficanceledring. Ramirez worked nine years in the Steakhouse at Manchebo.

http://tinyurl.com/2fbhct

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2007, 05:18:53 PM »

" like the term Black Irish which only means a regular Irishman with dark features"
Black Irish is a term used for the dark featured Irish people, yes, but the meaning is of one who is decended from the Spanish sailors who came to Ireland and left behind "presents "  for the girls nine months later. Or they could have married them.
I've never heard it used in a nice way, in fact when I've heard it is was quite an insult. Low born, born on the wrong side of the blanket, not pure Celt  etc
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2007, 05:19:54 PM »

http://tinyurl.com/ys8dem

andrea j.
Monday, July 18th, 2005, 08:10 PM
Hey all
I was distressed to learn that Mrs. Kalpoe Ramirez was "fired" from the French Steakhouse.
I wrote to the owner.
Here is the response.
I have no comment
other than to say....too much of a coincidence IMO.

Dear Andrea,
Further to your email of July 09, 2005 we would like to advise you of the following.

News stories were released in the local press on July 08, 2005 in reference to the dismissal at Manchebo Beach Hotel of Mrs. Ramirez and the reasons apparently given by Mrs. Ramirez. We would like to advise you that those reasons for dismissal given by Mrs. Ramirez were incorrect. We would like to let you know that the dismissal of Mrs. Ramirez has nothing to do with the fact that she is the mother of the Kalpoe brothers, who could have been involved with the Natalee Holloway case. We did advise Mrs. Ramirez the reasons of her dismissal both verbally as well as in writing. It is however not up to us to make these reasons publicly known as it is our opinion that this would hinder the right of privacy of Mrs. Ramirez.

We very much appreciate and understand your concerns and would like to let you know that the Aruba law does not allow employers to dismiss an employee from work without an urgent reason. Again, we would like to repeat that the reason for the dismissal of Mrs. Ramirez has absolutely nothing to do with the Natalee Holloway case.

We understand your concern and hope to welcome you again at the French Steakhouse on your return visit to our island.

Cordially,

Ike Cohen

Owner

Edgar Roelofs

Director of Operations

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2007, 05:23:14 PM »

GEL,

Back in the very early 70's I worked with a man that called himself "black Dutch". 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Dutch

Thanks, Klass. Interesting!

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2007, 05:27:01 PM »

I have only heard people apply the term to themselves as being part Black Irish.  I know there was once a political party Black and Tans or something like that, maybe a revolutionary group but also think they figured in as some point with some.

Not sure what it means exactly nor Black Dutch but it may well refer to dark features as you say, not the typical redheaded, fair skinned coloration of the Irish.  Could be the same for the Dutch as well.

Over the years, these things have a way of taking on a life of their own.

And I was shocked!  Shocked I tell ya when that software OSPainter posted yesterday took my ancestors right back to New York!  Yankees!!!  But maybe neighbors of San's ancestors, too, so that part is OK.

PERSONA NON GRATA

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2007, 05:43:44 PM »

http://tinyurl.com/ys8dem

andrea j.
Monday, July 18th, 2005, 08:10 PM
Hey all
I was distressed to learn that Mrs. Kalpoe Ramirez was "fired" from the French Steakhouse.
I wrote to the owner.
Here is the response.
I have no comment
other than to say....too much of a coincidence IMO.

Dear Andrea,
Further to your email of July 09, 2005 we would like to advise you of the following.

News stories were released in the local press on July 08, 2005 in reference to the dismissal at Manchebo Beach Hotel of Mrs. Ramirez and the reasons apparently given by Mrs. Ramirez. We would like to advise you that those reasons for dismissal given by Mrs. Ramirez were incorrect. We would like to let you know that the dismissal of Mrs. Ramirez has nothing to do with the fact that she is the mother of the Kalpoe brothers, who could have been involved with the Natalee Holloway case. We did advise Mrs. Ramirez the reasons of her dismissal both verbally as well as in writing. It is however not up to us to make these reasons publicly known as it is our opinion that this would hinder the right of privacy of Mrs. Ramirez.

We very much appreciate and understand your concerns and would like to let you know that the Aruba law does not allow employers to dismiss an employee from work without an urgent reason. Again, we would like to repeat that the reason for the dismissal of Mrs. Ramirez has absolutely nothing to do with the Natalee Holloway case.

We understand your concern and hope to welcome you again at the French Steakhouse on your return visit to our island.

Cordially,

Ike Cohen

Owner

Edgar Roelofs

Director of Operations
Nadira worked at the steak house for 9 years,so it's safe to assume she has been on aruba for at least 9 years.I don't think Satish and Deepak have been there for 9 years also have they?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2007, 05:54:41 PM »

Klaas....do you have time to take one of the 'route maps' that you have done and change it to the way codebreaker says things happened so we can get a visual??

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2007, 05:58:20 PM »

port map

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.