May 01, 2024, 09:47:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #679 8/26 - 8/31/2007  (Read 265644 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #300 on: August 28, 2007, 08:57:01 AM »

Can anyone explain why Lalasmom was asking whether locusts (can't remember the other name used) were in Aruba?

I think is was cicada bugs and I don't remember why she mentioned them.
http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&resnum=0&q=cicada+bugs&um=1&sa=N&tab=wi

http://bug.cicadayear.com/article.aspx?pageId=58

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: August 28, 2007, 09:01:39 AM »

OT here.  I know people will leave once I post but,....I signed into diario chat this morning and they made fun of me (Natalee) being in Boca Mahos.  wonder what they know that we don't.  Sorry if margins blow.

Good Morning HotShot!!  uummmm this is certainly interesting....where is Boca Mahos on the island map???

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: August 28, 2007, 09:02:51 AM »

Funny after that Bondia signed on, and I said "Hi Julia"

hahahahahaha...did she respond?    Someone sure shut her up...wonder WHO??

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: August 28, 2007, 09:52:42 AM »

Truthseeker2 Reading back, I've been looking for a statement Nadira made in which she said Satish hardly ever or never went out with Deepak. That same satatement said he was pacing about, excited, waiting for Deepak to come home.  This contradicted everything else we were told about him picking Deepak up from work that night.
   According to Sander's 6/16 PV he has known the Kalpoes a year and a half, and Koen goes to the movies with them.  Andre Santos PV says he has known Joran 6 years, Satish 2 and Deepak 1 year.
    I've been comparing the Kapoes' 5/31 PVs and until we get to the security guards their stories don't match. Their account of the guards is practically word for word, but details at C&C's totally different.  Deepak's account matches Joran's 6/9 PV, the first we have seen from him. Within 48 hours the brothers' stories don't match. Why?  Is it at all possible that Satish wasn't with Joran and Satish that night?

Welcome MUM!  Good observations!  So who do you think if not Satish? 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #304 on: August 28, 2007, 10:10:11 AM »

Hi Mum, and welcome!

I agree with Klaas, your observations are very interesting. I don't recall if we ever tried to freeze frame the video of the car leaving C&C's, and know that the quality of the video is poor. Your post has made me curious as to whether Satish could be seen in the car even at that point.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #305 on: August 28, 2007, 10:13:09 AM »

Thanks Klaas,  FREDDY HAS TO TELL THE TRUTH!   Been wondering if he's the 5th suspect whose alibi can't be broken.  The gardner didn't recognize Satish and it appears Paulus and Joran have something on him, gun or a car incident.  Joran changed to Satish picked him up.  And to top it off the Kalpoe stepfather winds up with the Internet Cafe.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #306 on: August 28, 2007, 10:20:30 AM »

Thanks CBB, Could the MB kids have had a really good look at whoever was with Joran at C&Cs?  It was probably dark in there, late and they were partying. The 3 were only ther 20-30 minutes tops.  Just because Joran says it was Satish doesn't make it so.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: August 28, 2007, 10:20:44 AM »

Thanks Klaas,  FREDDY HAS TO TELL THE TRUTH!   Been wondering if he's the 5th suspect whose alibi can't be broken.  The gardner didn't recognize Satish and it appears Paulus and Joran have something on him, gun or a car incident.  Joran changed to Satish picked him up.  And to top it off the Kalpoe stepfather winds up with the Internet Cafe.

Freddy would be the more likely partner.  We have a photo of Joran, Freddy and Deepak from March/April 2005 in front of CnC.  It was Freddy, Deepak and Joran that picked up Bailey Ann and her friend on their last night in Aruba.  So Freddy does make more sense than Satish.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: August 28, 2007, 10:27:49 AM »

Freddy would be the more likely partner.  We have a photo of Joran, Freddy and Deepak from March/April 2005 in front of CnC.  It was Freddy, Deepak and Joran that picked up Bailey Ann and her friend on their last night in Aruba.  So Freddy does make more sense than Satish.

Was it a repeat of this night? 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #309 on: August 28, 2007, 10:34:22 AM »

http://video.aol.com/video/news-dutch-show-hopes-to-solve-holloway-case/1492540

I was just looking through some videos. You guys have seen this, but it shows a car reported to be Deepak's being loaded for impounding at approx. 1:10 minutes into the video. It has 6 spokes on the tire rims. There's been some speculation about the car, and thought I'd post it for anyone interested.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 10:36:07 AM by crazybabyborg » Logged
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: August 28, 2007, 10:40:01 AM »

Truthseeker2 Reading back, I've been looking for a statement Nadira made in which she said Satish hardly ever or never went out with Deepak. That same satatement said he was pacing about, excited, waiting for Deepak to come home.  This contradicted everything else we were told about him picking Deepak up from work that night.
   According to Sander's 6/16 PV he has known the Kalpoes a year and a half, and Koen goes to the movies with them.  Andre Santos PV says he has known Joran 6 years, Satish 2 and Deepak 1 year.
    I've been comparing the Kapoes' 5/31 PVs and until we get to the security guards their stories don't match. Their account of the guards is practically word for word, but details at C&C's totally different.  Deepak's account matches Joran's 6/9 PV, the first we have seen from him. Within 48 hours the brothers' stories don't match. Why?  Is it at all possible that Satish wasn't with Joran and Satish that night?

I don't think there is any doubt that Satish was with them on the night of 05/29 and early morning of 05/30.  But...trying to keep an open mind...could it have actually been Freddie that was with them instead of Satish and that is why Deepak has been so protective of Satish?  Freddie wasn't id'd so Satish was the one picked up.  ??????

I have seen a few discrepancies in the early stories based on the PV's, such as the one where Deepak says that Satish drove to CnC's and Deepak left the bar looking for J&S but did not find them at the car.  Deepak then says he sat down at the rear of the car and mis-called Satish.  Satish then comes out and gives Deepak the keys and returns to CnC's to get Joran.  This was only told one time.  Every other time it appears Deepak drives them to CnC's.  Is it significant?  I don't know.  Maybe.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #311 on: August 28, 2007, 10:42:34 AM »

Thanks CBB, Could the MB kids have had a really good look at whoever was with Joran at C&Cs?  It was probably dark in there, late and they were partying. The 3 were only ther 20-30 minutes tops.  Just because Joran says it was Satish doesn't make it so.

So who was it?  I am assuming you think it was Freddy. Didn't Satish or Deepak speak to someone there? If that is true then surely there is a statement some where to that effect...probably not.  I have often wondered if Satish was really there at all.  His witness statement (that we now know is false) is clearly at odds with the details that Deepak and Joran give in theirs.  Of course, we will never see the Joran witness statement, since it's long since gone.  Please continue...I am interested. TIA
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: August 28, 2007, 10:50:17 AM »

Good Morning MUM and welcome to SM.....I do believe it has been established that satish was with deepak and the sporter...as to why their stories don't match....just stupid I guess...I doubt either of them are too bright considering all we know.... Rolling Eyes

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: August 28, 2007, 10:51:51 AM »

A few pages back, there were several comments about an ancestry search producing an obituary-type notice about Natalee.

I recall that a newspaper in the U.S. - I think it was in Florida, and possibly a weekly - ran a front page obituary, with a photo of Natalee, after the "something bad happened" statement (June 10-11 2005 weekend). It came up on searches (Google) for a long time.

That might be the explanation. (Doesn't explain the Croes result, though.)

Good Morning Msmarple...I never saw that...do you have it saved? can you post it here....

Rest in Peace Caylee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: August 28, 2007, 10:52:42 AM »

Sunny - but the question is, how was it established that Satish was with them?  From their own statements? 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: August 28, 2007, 10:53:50 AM »

WOW....now you have me wondering of it really was Satish or NOT!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: August 28, 2007, 10:57:47 AM »

Sunny - but the question is, how was it established that Satish was with them?  From their own statements? 

Got it now Shocked....and as far as I can remember ...it is from their statments...and yes it would make more sense that it was freddy and not satish with them that night....was it freddy who was supposed to be spending the night??  I gotta go find my notes...someplace in a box still

Rest in Peace Caylee

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: August 28, 2007, 11:06:28 AM »

A few pages back, there were several comments about an ancestry search producing an obituary-type notice about Natalee.

I recall that a newspaper in the U.S. - I think it was in Florida, and possibly a weekly - ran a front page obituary, with a photo of Natalee, after the "something bad happened" statement (June 10-11 2005 weekend). It came up on searches (Google) for a long time.

That might be the explanation. (Doesn't explain the Croes result, though.)

Good Morning Msmarple...I never saw that...do you have it saved? can you post it here....

Sunny - I didn't save it. It probably was posted at SM around that time, though.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: August 28, 2007, 11:09:19 AM »

WOW....now you have me wondering of it really was Satish or NOT!!

Yep I am wondering too.  Deepak, Satish and Freddy all have dark coloring, probably close to the same height and weight, especially when they are only seen for a short time, It would be easy to assume.......  Very interesting.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #319 on: August 28, 2007, 11:13:22 AM »

Morning Monkeys! Very interesting discussion regarding whether it was Satish or Freddy with Joran at CnC's. Freddy and Satish look similar IMO.

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.