May 01, 2024, 12:05:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #679 8/26 - 8/31/2007  (Read 265662 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: August 26, 2007, 09:17:25 PM »

I am sort of serious.  What if you put the dock address in as your address and the Hardware store as your destination, would it not do a map and driving directions for you?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #61 on: August 26, 2007, 09:20:14 PM »

Looks good so far! Thanks! I think I would have to question the part where he goes from the pond to Marriott to wash off blood...if one is bloody near a pond....ummmm DUH...why not wash it off at the pond??

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: August 26, 2007, 09:21:38 PM »

I am sort of serious.  What if you put the dock address in as your address and the Hardware store as your destination, would it not do a map and driving directions for you?

Last time I tried Mapquest didn't work for Aruba.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #63 on: August 26, 2007, 09:30:06 PM »

CODETALKER'S TIMELINE IS OFF

1:00 per codetalker they left CnC's.

1.15 AM - At approximately 01.15 hours, we walked from Carlos & Charlies to the outside.(Joran 6/9/05 statement)
1:15 AM - we walked with our guest to Deepak’s car. I with my brother in the front of his car. (Satish 5/31/05 statement)

It is 15 minutes from Joran's house to CnC's. (source: Greta interview Part 1)

1:20 per codetalker to drive from CnC's to Salinja Pond and kill Natalee.
1:45 per codetalker to drive from Pond to drop off Joran at home. (25 minutes)

per Joran from his home to beach is 5 MINUTES!

It is 10 to 15 minutes from Kalpoe house to Joran's.

At 2 in the morning, no traffic, it would not take that long.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #64 on: August 26, 2007, 09:31:38 PM »

Looks good so far! Thanks! I think I would have to question the part where he goes from the pond to Marriott to wash off blood...if one is bloody near a pond....ummmm DUH...why not wash it off at the pond??

No towels at the pond!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #65 on: August 26, 2007, 09:37:33 PM »

My mother was fair (milk white complexion), dark haired & brown eyed (Irish/German)....my Dad, fair, blue eyed, toehead to dark (so I'm told, Italian).  They often had discussions when I was young, and Dad would tease Mom asking if she really had a little Spaniard mixed in.  I really know as many Irish with dark hair & eyes as I do blue & blond.  The term Black Irish never came up......I did hear Black Protestant in my youth, but didn't know what it meant until I looked it up today.  Just remembering things heard as a kid....never too late to learn something.

Finding the Rainbow connection is important

How green was my mother --- that's another story for another time as Easywriter would say. Heh Heh.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #66 on: August 26, 2007, 09:42:40 PM »

My mother was fair (milk white complexion), dark haired & brown eyed (Irish/German)....my Dad, fair, blue eyed, toehead to dark (so I'm told, Italian).  They often had discussions when I was young, and Dad would tease Mom asking if she really had a little Spaniard mixed in.  I really know as many Irish with dark hair & eyes as I do blue & blond.  The term Black Irish never came up......I did hear Black Protestant in my youth, but didn't know what it meant until I looked it up today.  Just remembering things heard as a kid....never too late to learn something.

How green was my mother --- that's another story for another time as Easywriter would say. Heh Heh.

my family has a huge Irish hertiage and I have always heard the term black Irish and I still don't know what it means....

what are we talking about though?  I am so lost!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: August 26, 2007, 09:46:49 PM »

my family has a huge Irish hertiage and I have always heard the term black Irish and I still don't know what it means....

It started out being about the case them ballooned after that.  Probably not important anyway. Wink
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: August 26, 2007, 09:48:49 PM »

Nrs Red,
We were just trying to determine the nationality of one of the posters on another forum, one who seems rather anti-American/Southerner, nic Reality.

He says he lives in S. Africa so could be British or Dutch heritage at work there.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: August 26, 2007, 09:50:28 PM »

I don't know Anna...I kind of got side tracked...ummm...
The prosecutor who resigned early on 'amalin flanegan' and the girl questioned in line #78 here http://tinyurl.com/2bwlkw 'Gilayla Flanegin'
sure makes me go hmmmmmmm...especially now that codebreaker ALSO mentions a girl named Gilayla. This is just all too weird...

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #70 on: August 26, 2007, 09:50:42 PM »

I think we're moving toward off-topic....but it started with Black Dutch and evolved.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: August 26, 2007, 09:53:06 PM »

No towels at the pond!

That's it!!

IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: August 26, 2007, 09:55:17 PM »

FYI Monkeys ...

As I have always stated there is a reason why we do things here and why we implement certain formats for discussion and the sharing of information.

We had mentioned a family member had contacted us. This is a heads up and more details will be forth coming as to a more exact data and time.

However, Natalee Holloway's uncle, Paul Reynolds, will be coming on Scared Monkeys forum this week to discuss some issues and ask for our help.

This is a great opportunity to help the family. He had contacted my many weeks back and I said that SM would be more than willing to lend a hand.

Holding my breath one more time, can't wait to hear how I can help out again. Got my Tshirt and pic from TES. Would have rathered them made the search that they'd been promising for over a year.  I'm rairly well off-and this is a cause I'll support to the end.  Apparently I need to scrutinize better. 
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #73 on: August 26, 2007, 09:57:19 PM »

FYI Monkeys ...

As I have always stated there is a reason why we do things here and why we implement certain formats for discussion and the sharing of information.

We had mentioned a family member had contacted us. This is a heads up and more details will be forth coming as to a more exact data and time.

However, Natalee Holloway's uncle, Paul Reynolds, will be coming on Scared Monkeys forum this week to discuss some issues and ask for our help.

This is a great opportunity to help the family. He had contacted my many weeks back and I said that SM would be more than willing to lend a hand.

Holding my breath one more time, can't wait to hear how I can help out again. Got my Tshirt and pic from TES. Would have rathered them made the search that they'd been promising for over a year.  I'm rairly well off-and this is a cause I'll support to the end.  Apparently I need to scrutinize better. 

I promise you this does not involve $$$ - and they are STILL planning on the search Indy, but I also cannot divilgue all that I know about what happened and why... it's not off, just postponed....

where is that faith???

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: August 26, 2007, 09:57:42 PM »

The prosecutor who resigned early on 'amalin flanegan' and the girl questioned in line #78 here http://tinyurl.com/2bwlkw 'Gilayla Flanegin'
sure makes me go hmmmmmmm...especially now that codebreaker ALSO mentions a girl named Gilayla. This is just all too weird...

One of Joran's friends on his tickle site was Gil. 
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #75 on: August 26, 2007, 09:59:11 PM »

FYI Monkeys ...

No search isn't worth it, IndyDan, and the search down in the Aruba area will probably be in late November, early December when the hurricane season is over, unless something else happens in the meantime.  We're all better off than those who are missing.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #76 on: August 26, 2007, 09:59:25 PM »

Where I come, from NYC Metropolitan Area, Black Irish is not an insult....it is merely used to describe an Irish person with  dark hair and eyes.   Janet is correct, they probably trace back to Spanish or Irish/Spanish ancestry.

Black Protestant IS an insult!!    Never heard of Black Dutch.  Pa. Dutch = German (Deutch is the word for German in German)

Lace Curtain Irish IS an insult for Irish....it's like calling them shanty!!!

As NY was only Irish, Italian, German and Jewish when I was growing up I know these "useless facts" Rolling Eyes
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #77 on: August 26, 2007, 10:02:49 PM »

One of Joran's friends on his tickle site was Gil. 

Well, well....on Aruba, you either know everyone or you don't....Nut44X4 chugging right along scooping up all this information.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #78 on: August 26, 2007, 10:04:41 PM »

Nrs Red,
We were just trying to determine the nationality of one of the posters on another forum, one who seems rather anti-American/Southerner, nic Reality.

He says he lives in S. Africa so could be British or Dutch heritage at work there.

No, he didn't say he lives there NOW, he lives in London now.  He was born and raised there, but emmigrated,immigrated to England I guess 6 years ago.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: August 26, 2007, 10:08:03 PM »

FYI Monkeys ...

No search isn't worth it, IndyDan, and the search down in the Aruba area will probably be in late November, early December when the hurricane season is over, unless something else happens in the meantime.  We're all better off than those who are missing.
This search has been in mix for over a year, I asked TES in 2006/Aug how I could donate to the Natalee relife fund spicifically and got no response. It was after one of Dana's shows when Tim said it was a matter of money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.