May 01, 2024, 01:58:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #679 8/26 - 8/31/2007  (Read 265674 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #840 on: August 30, 2007, 09:52:20 PM »

Even though I am a computer programmer I am still new to posting on blog sites.  If I make an incorrect post please excuse me.  I think Grande did an excellent job with the excel spreadsheet.  I guess I also wonder why they interview everyone under the sun and they don't follow up.  I guess it's aruba and that's how to explain it.  And to top it off the questions that they ask require follow up and they just don't do it.

And they must have had a reason to ask the questions initially or else why ask?

I really like the new website and spell check.

There are lot's of PV's we haven't seen, so we can't really say if they didn't follow up.  That said, they were only going through the motions.  IMO, they know what happened and have been covering it up and protecting the guilty parties since at least June 1, 2005.
Maria
Scared Monkey

« Reply #841 on: August 30, 2007, 09:57:13 PM »

Welcome, Maria!

It is nice to have another Natalee supporter join us.

My husband also is baffled by how much time I spend on the blogs!
However, he accepts it and has a lot of compassion for Natalee.

Since you live in NJ, I would like to mention that there will be an awareness campaign for Natalee in Atlantic City at the end of October. So far, there have been campaigns
in Boston, Miami, and New Orleans.

If you would like to stand up for Natalee and remind others that she deserves justice,
please check out the travel show thread. Info and e-mail contact listed there.

I am there.  I will be on vacation various times in Sept but in the office in Oct.  ANything I can do to help I will do.  We do have a major IT project to be released in Nov/Dec but anything after that I can do.  My work is getting crazy now.

Maria
Scared Monkey

« Reply #842 on: August 30, 2007, 09:59:08 PM »

Even though I am a computer programmer I am still new to posting on blog sites.  If I make an incorrect post please excuse me.  I think Grande did an excellent job with the excel spreadsheet.  I guess I also wonder why they interview everyone under the sun and they don't follow up.  I guess it's aruba and that's how to explain it.  And to top it off the questions that they ask require follow up and they just don't do it.

There are lot's of PV's we haven't seen, so we can't really say if they didn't follow up.  That said, they were only going through the motions.  IMO, they know what happened and have been covering it up and protecting the guilty parties since at least June 1, 2005.

I agree 100%
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #843 on: August 30, 2007, 10:06:32 PM »

Stand Up for Natalee:
Travel/Tourism Trade Shows Coming Up!

Chicago - September 25 - 27 (this is in the middle of the week; so far no one has been able to volunteer)

Atlantic City - October 30, 31

King of Prussia PA - November 17, 18

Ft Lauderdale - November 17, 18

Luxury Travel Show in Vegas - December 4 - 6.

Tourism/Travel Show thread, current Page 9:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1003.160
(It would be good to read the entire thread if you are interested in participating. There are tips, reports, photos, etc.)

Email this address if you're interested, or to learn where to send donation for brochures, buttons, signs, etc.:
JusticeforNatalee@gmail.com

Notes re. this show, previously listed:

Minnesota - Oct. 27, 28 - Show was cancelled due to bridge collapse.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: August 30, 2007, 10:11:41 PM »

I agree 100%

Me three. Welcome Maria!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #845 on: August 30, 2007, 10:12:46 PM »

Ok, I wasn't going to say anything but I really enjoy Frog Legs.  I have refrained from ordering them out of respect for Kermit and GrannyToad but if Kermit doesn't get back here and give us more info, I'm going back to my old ways. Laughing

You are such a hoot Klaas!!
And welcome maria!!
So no confirmation on the dismissal yet?
« Last Edit: August 30, 2007, 10:23:44 PM by klaasend » Logged

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #846 on: August 30, 2007, 10:13:44 PM »

From Lazlo / Victor @ scrux

They have done everything they had planned in their investigation (a team of KLPD and KPA) and left. I think one member of the team will return this month, but apparently the team will not return unless the OM request them to do additional investigation.

It is in the hands of the OM now, they are looking into if the evidence they have is enough to prosecute.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #847 on: August 30, 2007, 10:15:05 PM »

Oh no!!! I know I have been gone a week...but where did the chat go?

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #848 on: August 30, 2007, 10:15:22 PM »

KERMIT - Please come back and tell me how you know the case has been DISMISSED. 

Let's hope the webbed Wonder is right on this one. The Kalpoes don't deserve a red cent. I pray they and their attorneys lose their shirts.

As far as the discovery material for the family goes it doesn't appear K2 were going to cough up anything anyway. I also have a sneaky suspicion the family already has a lot of that material. Just a hunch.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: August 30, 2007, 10:18:13 PM »

From Lazlo / Victor @ scrux

They have done everything they had planned in their investigation (a team of KLPD and KPA) and left. I think one member of the team will return this month, but apparently the team will not return unless the OM request them to do additional investigation.

It is in the hands of the OM now, they are looking into if the evidence they have is enough to prosecute.

In other words, they are still trying to find their balls. This is the Dutch, right? A NEUTRAL country in WWI and WWII. They seem to have a hard time figuring out who the good guys are.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: August 30, 2007, 10:24:03 PM »

Ok, I wasn't going to say anything but I really enjoy Frog Legs.  I have refrained from ordering them out of respect for Kermit and GrannyToad but if Kermit doesn't get back here and give us more info, I'm going back to my old ways. Laughing

You are such a hoot Klaas!!
And welcome maria!!
So no confirmation on the dismissal yet?

No confirmation yet.  I'm hoping Kermit comes back and explains a little better.  There is no update at the LA Superior Courthouse yet.

Chat is gone, if you want to discuss why it's gone the Musing thread would be the proper place.  TIA
Maria
Scared Monkey

« Reply #851 on: August 30, 2007, 10:28:10 PM »

Welcome, Maria!

It is nice to have another Natalee supporter join us.

My husband also is baffled by how much time I spend on the blogs!
However, he accepts it and has a lot of compassion for Natalee.

Since you live in NJ, I would like to mention that there will be an awareness campaign for Natalee in Atlantic City at the end of October. So far, there have been campaigns
in Boston, Miami, and New Orleans.

Sorry Kermit but I do love frogs legs.  Especially sauteed in garlic butter.  I did attend the "french culinary institute" in NYC and worked in the field for a while.  But I disliked the
field even though I have a degree.  I do like to discuss cooking etc. in the new "monkey musings".  I do have some recipes that anyone can cook(not meant to offend anyone) that are excellent.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: August 30, 2007, 10:46:29 PM »

Rumored that the Prosecuter's Office held a press conference today. Possibly covering the same ground as the Bon Dia article.

If true...maybe there will be an article on it.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: August 30, 2007, 10:49:39 PM »

Rumored that the Prosecuter's Office held a press conference today. Possibly covering the same ground as the Bon Dia article.

Right - I saw someone asking about a 5pm press conference in Aruba today.  Nobody at RU seemed to know anything about it.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: August 30, 2007, 10:52:57 PM »

POOF!!!

Just like Reality's posts.  Sad

Have a good weekend Monkeys.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #855 on: August 30, 2007, 10:57:19 PM »

POOF!!!

Just like Reality's posts.  Sad

Have a good weekend Monkeys.

Janet

lol well, trying to stay awake to get the word on lawsuit, but looks like i'll have to wait until morning...night all Monkeys!!
Wish I could see the kalpoops' faces when they find out they aren't getting a penny!!! Oh to be a fly on the wall!!! Well, if it's true, no sense in staying quiet...spill the beans now Kalpoops!!

greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: August 30, 2007, 10:59:15 PM »

Right - I saw someone asking about a 5pm press conference in Aruba today.  Nobody at RU seemed to know anything about it.

The weekend is coming up, also a holiday. Isn't it about time for us to get some news again? Laughing Wink

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: August 30, 2007, 11:02:13 PM »

The weekend is coming up, also a holiday. Isn't it about time for us to get some news again? Laughing Wink

I forgot it was a 3 day weekend, yes..you are so right!
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #858 on: August 30, 2007, 11:03:50 PM »

Straight from the deuce...FOB2.   silent
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #859 on: August 30, 2007, 11:05:02 PM »

Straight from the deuce...FOB2.   silent

Hmmmm then very interresting.  My bet it's what has already been published in Bondia, or something along those lines.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.