May 01, 2024, 01:35:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #679 8/26 - 8/31/2007  (Read 265670 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: August 25, 2007, 04:34:53 PM »

Let's hope 2007 brings Justice for Natalee

« Last Edit: August 31, 2007, 02:12:20 AM by klaasend » Logged
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2007, 01:54:05 PM »

Cool.....ty.

http://tinyurl.com/2run6u

Modernization plans for Aruba cruise harbor

The Prime Minister of Aruba, Mr. Nelson Oduber announced that in the location of the current container harbor, which will move to Barcadera, a modern and luxurious cruise terminal would be built to accommodate the extensive market of the cruise industry.

The Minister of Tourism and Transportation, Mr. Edison Briesen recently announced that efforts would be directed to Oranjestad wharf in working to attract greater cruise tourism to the island.

The Government of Aruba commissioned ALATEC, a Spanish company to complete a study and to come with a design which includes ideas of moving the cargo area to Barcadera and to evaluate the opportunities of transforming the former cargo area into an area for condominiums and mega yachts.

Another project is to create a plan for the wharf area with ideas encompassing new look for the wharf in regard to its architectural style. Minister Briesen is very optimistic to start with the projects by the end of this year, beginning of next year. The plans should be presented by November this year to Minister Briesen by Alatec, which in turn will present it to the Council of Ministers for a final decision.

Prime Minister Oduber added that the move is a political one with the economic feasibility in mind.

With this move the Government of Aruba hopes to boost the cruise tourism to Aruba even more.

http://www.admiralshipping.com/aruba.html#port2

Barcadera
Position:
Position: 12 29.0’ North / 070 01.0 West
Industrial harbour Located at 3 miles South East of Oranjestad.

Overview:
Primarily Aggregate, Cement, Ro-Ro, some Petroleum products and Propane. There is one berth 1,200 ft in length and the port has a maximum draft of 32 ft. Bunkers are available by barge and tank truck. Fresh water is also available ex-pipe. This port is also used for vessel conducting minor repairs.

Tidal range and flow: 0.4 M
Navigation aids: BA Charts 702 & 1412
Contact methods: Oranjestad Port Authority: VHF 16 and 11

Restrictions: Max LOA of vessels 230 M
Width of entrance to harbour 143.3 M(Turning basin) Depth 10.97 M

Berths:
1 x 1,200 Ft. Max Draught 31' Max Width 305 M

General Information:

Ballast
No facilities available to receive dirty ballast. Vessels are to arrive with sufficient ballast to permit safe handling

Waste Oil Disposal
Services for the Removal of engine/bilge oil can be provided via tanker trucks

Garbage
Collection service available

Freshwater
Drinkingwater from the purest Quality is supplied ex-pipe at a rate of about

20 to 30 Tonnes per hour

Bunkers:
Various Grades of Bunkers are available and can be supplied via bunkerbarge
In agreement with Vl Fuels and Marketing.

>> view map

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2007, 02:48:32 PM »

FYI Monkeys ...

As I have always stated there is a reason why we do things here and why we implement certain formats for discussion and the sharing of information.

We had mentioned a family member had contacted us. This is a heads up and more details will be forth coming as to a more exact data and time.

However, Natalee Holloway's uncle, Paul Reynolds, will be coming on Scared Monkeys forum this week to discuss some issues and ask for our help.

This is a great opportunity to help the family. He had contacted my many weeks back and I said that SM would be more than willing to lend a hand.
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2007, 02:57:33 PM »

willing to do anything we can!!

Regrets, I've had a few......
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2007, 02:58:05 PM »

Thanks, Red!

Sure!  Anything we can do, I am sure we would all be more than grateful for the opportunity to help in any way!

Please keep us posted.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2007, 02:58:35 PM »

willing to do anything we can!!

Me too!!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2007, 03:02:32 PM »

FYI Monkeys ...

As I have always stated there is a reason why we do things here and why we implement certain formats for discussion and the sharing of information.

We had mentioned a family member had contacted us. This is a heads up and more details will be forth coming as to a more exact data and time.

However, Natalee Holloway's uncle, Paul Reynolds, will be coming on Scared Monkeys forum this week to discuss some issues and ask for our help.

This is a great opportunity to help the family. He had contacted my many weeks back and I said that SM would be more than willing to lend a hand.

Thanks Red - it will be great to hear from Paul Reynolds!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2007, 03:13:13 PM »

Thanks, Red!

Sure!  Anything we can do, I am sure we would all be more than grateful for the opportunity to help in any way!

Please keep us posted.

Yes indeed! Please do!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2007, 03:14:45 PM »

TY Klaas!

One possibility just occured to me. What poster do we know who is Dutch...and likes to delete?  silent

Lazlo?  The only other person I can think of is Reality but he's not Dutch.

I believe if codebreaker’s words are credible and she/he is privy to the event that encompass the disappearance of an eighteen year old American citizen … for sake of justice for Natalee Holloway and … a measure of closure for her family … she/he should be informing the FBI … the family’s legal representation … not posting on internet forum.

However … I do not believe for one minute that codebreaker is Lazlo.  Lazlo’s theory distances Joran from implication … undermines the motives of an anquished mother … implicates the Mountain Brook students and … implies that Natalee was ultimately responsible for her own demise.  Lazlo’s  theory is reminiscent of Julia Renfro and Angela's article/video ... "The Other Side of the Holloway Case".

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1290.msg192139;topicseen#msg192139

Janet

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

REFUGEES UNLEASHED

Re: Theories on the Natalee Holloway case?
Lazlo Posted: Fri May 04, 2007 1:10 pm
Could this be what happened to Natalee?

http://p073.ezboard.com/ftheunusualsuspectsfrm7.showMessageRange?topicID=1277.topic&start=41&stop=60

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2007, 03:32:17 PM »

Nuts4,

So this massive cruise ship dock could also be a part of the debt incurred by the government of Aruba in their unrelenting support of and involvement with the tourism industry!

I doubt they had this kind of money just sitting around and would just betcha they borrowed it and now have payments to make to pay it back.

All reasons why they just can't have a tourist girl vanish at the hands of locals.

Just my opinion but I do think this is why the Aruban government supported the cover up of what happened to Natalee.

More and more we see the government go into debt for tourism.  No wonder they can't have anything happen to it as their primary source of income and with all this money to repay.

Something to think about in regard to their lack of initiative in this botched investigation and cover up.  I think it is called a MOTIVE.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2007, 03:39:36 PM »

FYI Monkeys ...

TY .. and hope folks are able to help ou any way they can.
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2007, 03:57:29 PM »

I certainly hope this massive Cruise Ship Dock .......doesn't begin construction, or any "pre"construction activities before Tim and TES get down there! Shocked

Nobody wants to believe that Reality is from South Africa??  And Dutch?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2007, 04:01:28 PM »

Yes, it would be great to actually DO something to help.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2007, 04:06:10 PM »

Codebreaker says>>  after midnight they
got to Container Harbour, they were at berth #5, this is were they unload
containers import,export all weekdays, they are left open on weekends. so
they can park mega cruise ships if needed, it's 820 ft. long, water is 32 to
36ft. deep, her hands were put into 2.5gal. her head also was put into a 2.5
gal. bucket  the hands were dropped at center of this dock by marker#5.
they travel north est. 200ft.then dropped her head and still went north
and dropped her body #45 buoy or marker, this is a channel and protected
from waves, they could have used a small boat?? oars or ele. motor, very quite..
Beto works part time for Caribbean overseas, very familiar with area.
koen,sander have boating experience.
I hope no one gets offended
                                                    codebreaker
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Caribbean Overseas Ltd.
(Distributor) 

Caribbean Overseas Ltd.
Schotlandstraat 47
Oranjestad,
Tel: 297-821064
Fax: 297-828213 

Major Aruban company that recently purchased the Lee Thai trading company. Supplies all supermarkets in the region. Exclusive distributor for Hormel products in Aruba. 

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2007, 04:06:22 PM »

But Anna is right, the Dutch were the colonizers and now that apartheid is no longer the case, there is an apartheid of another sort and it is all horrible for the residents and especially for those whose land is being taken from them only to be squandered by those who only want power and control, nothing for the citizenry, be they black or white.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2007, 04:11:22 PM »

I certainly hope this massive Cruise Ship Dock .......doesn't begin construction, or any "pre"construction activities before Tim and TES get down there! Shocked

Reality
  Re: John Q. Kelly, Carlos & Charlie's, and the Big Lie in This Case
« Reply #128 on: December 31, 2005, 12:33:08 PM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Durban is my home town, born and bred, lived there for 42 years of my 49.

Now for some facts !

The Dutch were not the architects of Apartheid.
The Indian population, who live mostly in and around Durban are certainly not substantial in terms of numbers.
The Netherlands were at the forefront of the anti-apartheid movement over a very long period.
Apartheid was legislated in law in SA.
The racism practiced in the south of the US makes racism in SA look like a Sunday school picnic because it is not legislated but practiced voluntarily and in disguise.
The US and other Western countries used the Sa regime to further their interests in Africa.

Report to moderator    Logged

greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2007, 04:12:00 PM »

Anna wrote:
Yes, South Africa was originally settled by the Dutch.  Afrikaners are Dutch.  It was only much later the British took it over via Boer Wars, wasn't it?

But the apartheid system of segregation was put in place by the oh so tolerant Dutch.  HA!  That system received universal global condemnation and as such was finally abandoned in fairly recent years.

But the Dutch were the main white settlers of that region historically.  Many have left in recent years of chaos on the entire continent and we even have a few families in this region who have relocated from South Africa to this country.
~~~~

Anna, would this be from where I heard the term "Black Dutch"?TIA

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2007, 04:15:06 PM »

FYI Monkeys ...

Hi Monkeys
Yes!
I'm sure all of us will help in any way we can.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2007, 04:16:33 PM »

GEL,

I don't really know.  There are of course black people who are Dutch by nationality but it might be like the term Black Irish which only means a regular Irishman with dark features.

And the Pennsylvania Dutch are really German, gets confusing.

But I am not familiar with the term Black Dutch and so don't know.  Rammstein might.  We can ask him when he is on some time.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2007, 04:22:12 PM »

Reality
  Re: John Q. Kelly, Carlos & Charlie's, and the Big Lie in This Case
« Reply #128 on: December 31, 2005, 12:33:08 PM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Durban is my home town, born and bred, lived there for 42 years of my 49.

Now for some facts !

The Dutch were not the architects of Apartheid.
The Indian population, who live mostly in and around Durban are certainly not substantial in terms of numbers.
The Netherlands were at the forefront of the anti-apartheid movement over a very long period.
Apartheid was legislated in law in SA.
The racism practiced in the south of the US makes racism in SA look like a Sunday school picnic because it is not legislated but practiced voluntarily and in disguise.
The US and other Western countries used the Sa regime to further their interests in Africa.

Report to moderator    Logged

Reality does have that fixation with Americans and particulary the South.  Sounds much like the fake conversations reported by Joran as though Natalee lived a couple of hundred years ago.

Now Reality is an expert on the South as well.  Seems sort of a pattern.

I wonder if these kind of people know that blacks have been returning to Alabama in very high numbers since the 1970's and that far more move here than move away.  Strange thing for them to do if this claim of his were true.

But as a current resident of South Africa, would he not have a South African passport and prior to that, it was a British colony since it was a Dutch one I do believe.  Independent now, however.

Does anyone else recall it this way?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.