June 15, 2024, 01:31:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #679 8/26 - 8/31/2007  (Read 269986 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #500 on: August 28, 2007, 10:17:35 PM »

Excellent point. Now that begs the question -- when did Paulus become so cock-sure of "no body - no case?" At what point did Deepak feel he still needed to "cover" for Joran's and Natalee's "injuries?"
Paulus knew early. In the first day (or days), depending on the Janssen quote of your choosing. No body / no case.

Monday afternoon Joran tells Freddy a beach version, falling...stumbling...does not *recover*.
Tuesday afternoon the Kalpoes give their statements...stumbling...falling to the ground.

I go with monday evening...a second group. Joran/Paulus know but the Kalpoes don't. 

We are on the same page.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: August 28, 2007, 10:18:48 PM »

Deepak's June 11th Statement:

I then searched for them in the club but without result. Then I went to look near the bathrooms. I also didn't find them there, I then used the bathroom myself. . After I walked out of the bathroom, I called Joran on his mobile phone. He did not answer. I walked to the parking lot where my car was parked. When I arrived at my car I sat on the ground next to my car, because my brother had the keys. I then called my brother on his mobile phone. I had almot no more minutes on my pre-paid phone so I called him in a way that produces what in English is called a “miss call”. After that my brother phoned me back, I asked him where they were and he said they were still inside and that he would come. After a while Satish came walking, I asked him where Joran was and he said that Joran was still inside. I told Satish to give me the keys and to go find Joran. Satish left again and I got into my car. I stayed inside of the car with the door open. I had one leg outside the car and I was playing music and adjusting my radio set-up. After a while I heard the door on the passenger side open. I saw Satish getting into the car. Joran opened the door behind Satish and also got into the car. I cannot remember if the girl got into the same car door. I do know that she sat down behind me. I turned around somewhat and introduced myself to the girl. She had told me that her name was Natalee.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #502 on: August 28, 2007, 10:20:39 PM »

Excellent point. Now that begs the question -- when did Paulus become so cock-sure of "no body - no case?" At what point did Deepak feel he still needed to "cover" for Joran's and Natalee's "injuries?"
Paulus knew early. In the first day (or days), depending on the Janssen quote of your choosing. No body / no case.

Monday afternoon Joran tells Freddy a beach version, falling...stumbling...does not *recover*.
Tuesday afternoon the Kalpoes give their statements...stumbling...falling to the ground.

I go with monday evening...a second group. Joran/Paulus know but the Kalpoes don't. 

We are on the same page.

Wink

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #503 on: August 28, 2007, 10:21:52 PM »

klaas - would it be totally inappropriate to post what happened to the "Volunteers" email address? (Did you get the phished email?)
I think we all got wacked by the "other side".  But I guess we are all pretty much used to that.  LOLOL

And they didn't even try to make the email sound like him! lol

But I was still glad to get the confirmation that it was a phish job. It bothered me that there was even a tiny possibility that he needed our help.
Me too, and no it didnt even sound like him.  LOLOL
Well, I got that email. I didn't know it was a Phishing thing. I did get a reply from
Vicki. Whew, I thought R had lost it. She said he was ok, I said, I hope he has someone to look out for him! Like I am thinking a relative with the signing powers who can er...  sign the papers to make him go away and get better against his will. Have some things on my mind ( real stuff , not made up stuff ) . Frankly I didn't know what to make of it and didn't want to post anything in a public place, thinking, Oh poor R !

lol, sense of relief. all of that and more
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: August 28, 2007, 10:23:24 PM »

On the way to the "Lighthouse" me and my brother sat in front and talked and Joran and the girl were in the back and talked. I could not hear what they were talking about. At approximately where the “La Cabana Hotel” was, Satish popped in a DVD that had nude scenes in it. The girl said in English “Oh my God, whats that” (loosely translated by reporting officer: Oh my God, What is that). I then said to Joran in English: “Now she is going to think that we're perverts (loosely translated by reporting officer: Now the girls is going to think we are perverts). After a while Joran said to Satish in Dutch. “Switch off the DVD, she has had enough of it. Satish complied with the request. I had been driving on, in the direction of Arashi. When I arrived at Arashi I stopped the car on the asphalted section. I got out because I had to take a pee.

Again?  Didn't he just use the bathroom at CnC?  So he must know his car was seen in the Arashi area.
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #505 on: August 28, 2007, 10:28:27 PM »

Dayhiker,

I just don't think anyone was "pushing their button." I mean this is the Chief of Police and the Head Prosecutor! To think they were bullied is giving them a break and I just don't see it. They were the Dutch friends, I mean they worked with Paulus, were all Dutch and we are to believe they were bullied?

No way, they were part of this coverup. van der straaten could have taken all of them in on that first night and secured the property. Janssen and van der straaten simply would not have bought a lie for ten days if it was anyone else.

Look at the way they treated the guards. They are complicit, period.

Frank, I would have to agree.

It's also good to see you again!

Existence is futile.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: August 28, 2007, 10:29:18 PM »

Does Satish ever mention Deepak getting out of the car? Peeing or otherwise?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: August 28, 2007, 10:29:22 PM »

On the way to the "Lighthouse" me and my brother sat in front and talked and Joran and the girl were in the back and talked. I could not hear what they were talking about. At approximately where the “La Cabana Hotel” was, Satish popped in a DVD that had nude scenes in it. The girl said in English “Oh my God, whats that” (loosely translated by reporting officer: Oh my God, What is that). I then said to Joran in English: “Now she is going to think that we're perverts (loosely translated by reporting officer: Now the girls is going to think we are perverts). After a while Joran said to Satish in Dutch. “Switch off the DVD, she has had enough of it. Satish complied with the request. I had been driving on, in the direction of Arashi. When I arrived at Arashi I stopped the car on the asphalted section. I got out because I had to take a pee.

Again?  Didn't he just use the bathroom at CnC?  So he must know his car was seen in the Arashi area.

I see you point.  But, didn't he drink a yard of whiskey coke?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #508 on: August 28, 2007, 10:29:59 PM »

PPL saw the car that night... they just either are afraid or they didn't know what they saw. IMO The car was a one of a kind in Aruba and well known to the teenagers.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #509 on: August 28, 2007, 10:30:01 PM »

Correction *your     (I see your point)

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: August 28, 2007, 10:32:49 PM »

I see you point.  But, didn't he drink a yard of whiskey coke?

OK, so who took the picture of Nat climbing back into the car,? Or was that photo staged?

Existence is futile.
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: August 28, 2007, 10:33:55 PM »

I appologize! 

Hey all ya'll!!!!

Existence is futile.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: August 28, 2007, 10:37:56 PM »

NO! Neither Joran or Satish have ever mentioned this in their statements!  Wink
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: August 28, 2007, 10:42:46 PM »

NO! Neither Joran or Satish have ever mentioned this in their statements!  Wink

Good catch!!!

Existence is futile.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: August 28, 2007, 10:44:38 PM »

More from Deepak's June 11th Statement:

When we drove past the front I said, here we are this is the “Lighthouse”. Nobody answered me. At some point I looked into the rear view mirror and saw that Joran and the girl were French kissing. I had not seen that Joran had his hand up the girls skirt. I only saw him kissing. I looked at my brother Satish. He said keep on driving. After that I continued in the direction from which we just came. I saw a little farther up at about where the Lighthouse was a green jeep and a four door, white car. After that I drove down the road towards Arashi. Arriving at the Smith Boulevard on the section of road that has no lighting, I asked Joran if I should head back to town. Joran said no, no, let me out here. That was in the vicinity of the “Marriot Hotel”. I asked, where is here. He said here. I turned into a side street. To your question as to what kind of a road it was, I can say the following. I am not sure if it was a sand/dirt road or a paved road. I am willing to show you where the street is that I just mentioned.

As to your question how far I drove into the afore mentioned street, I can say the following, I think I drove about 55 yards into that street. Joran said that I should let him out there. After that I brought my car to a full stop. Joran got out first and then the girl. He said: Fine, I will see you tomorrow. I asked him how he would get home. He said that he would find a way to get home. I said, and the girl. He answered, I will drop her off at the “Holiday Inn Hotel”, we will walk along the beach and it is very close by. I had asked him, sure. He answered yes, I will see you tomorrow. I do remember that I saw them walking off hand in hand. I drove out of the street to get back onto the road and proceeded driving into the direction of my house. I do remember that in front of the “Marriot Hotel” Satish asked me to stop momentarily. I did what he asked me, Satish rolled down his window and threw out the two “Yards”. After that we drove until we got to the roundabout near “Texaco Sasakr”. At the roundabout I headed due east in the direction of my house at Hooiberg.
To your question as to how late we got home, I can say the following. We arrived home approximately 02.20 hours.
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: August 28, 2007, 10:45:43 PM »

G'night ya'll.  Keep the faith!

Existence is futile.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #516 on: August 28, 2007, 10:47:43 PM »

More from Deepak's June 11th Statement:

When we got home Satish immediately went to bed. I had switched on the television. I had also turned on the computer in my room. I went and chatted with a friend of mine on “MSN”. His name is John Chartes Croes. I had told the afore mentioned CROES during the chat that we had gone out and that I was waiting for a friend of mine because I had dropped him off on the street together with a girl. (why? Joran had just said see you tomorrow?  Joran said he would find a way home?)

To your question as to why I was waiting for Joran, I can say the following. We always do that if one of us has stayed on the street we wait. To your question as to what does that waiting comprises of, I can say the following. Waiting means that we call each other and say everything is fine. (BS)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: August 28, 2007, 10:48:01 PM »

G'night ya'll.  Keep the faith!
Nite Gunslinger
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: August 28, 2007, 10:50:04 PM »

Stop me if you guys have had enough of these statement  Wink
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #519 on: August 28, 2007, 10:51:24 PM »

Stop me if you guys have had enough of these statement  Wink
keep it rollin'!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.