June 15, 2024, 12:17:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #679 8/26 - 8/31/2007  (Read 269956 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: August 28, 2007, 10:52:17 PM »

More from Deepak's June 11th Statement:

After having chatted with John I went into the living room and watched TV. Between 02.45 and 03.15 hours, I cannot remember the exact time it was, Joran phoned me. He asked me what I was doing. I answered that I was watching television. I asked him, and you? He answered that he was at that moment in time walking home. I then said to him, you see if you had stayed with me, you could have gotten a ride home. I then asked him, and how did it go. He said to me, no man, we just went into the water. After that according to Joran the girl had fallen asleep on the beach. He said he had left her there. He did not say to me where this took place. At that point I got angry at Joran and asked him, why he left that girl on the beach. After that he said that he was walking home barefoot. I then said, what do you mean, you are walking home barefoot and I asked him where his sneakers/sport shoes were. He answered that he had left his sneakers/sport shoes at the beach. I had told him that at that moment I didn't understand what he was talking about, but that if he got home he should call me. After that I sent him a message via the M.A.S. System of SETAR. The message said: when you get home you should come online. I am waiting for you and then I am going to sleep.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #521 on: August 28, 2007, 10:55:16 PM »

Does Satish ever mention Deepak getting out of the car? Peeing or otherwise?
NO! Neither Joran or Satish have ever mentioned this in their statements!  Wink

Good catch!!!
Thanks gun! And now the Kalpoes have removed the lighthouse visit? Does Arashi = lighthouse? Did Deepak really say he got out of the car to pee at a particular place...and then say...wait...we did not even go there?
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: August 28, 2007, 10:58:03 PM »

G'night ya'll.  Keep the faith!
Nite Gunslinger

Good nite Eagle Klass!!

Existence is futile.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: August 28, 2007, 10:58:11 PM »

To you question as to how long me and Joran talked when he phoned, I can say the following. I estimate that we talked about 4 to 5 minutes. We also talked about whether I would go to work the next day and other stuff. (why?? what does going to work have to do with anything?)

After this I went back to "chatting" on the computer with my friend John. I had told John that I needed to wait up for Joran and that he was walking home.. John had noted that it was good for Joran because if he had driven with me, he wouldn't have to walk home now.

I went to the bathroom for a while. (AGAIN? Deepak must have a bladder infection) When I got back I could see that Joran had been “online”. He had sent me several messages. The messages were, I am already here and thanks for waiting, I will see you tomorrow..After a while I went to sleep.
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #524 on: August 28, 2007, 10:58:22 PM »

It's always struck me as ridiculous that these boys were calling each other to confirm that they were home. That is what girls do--in my single days, I called my mom or a girlfriend if I was alone and getting in late. Teenage boys just do not do that, for any other reason than to establish an alibi.
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: August 28, 2007, 10:58:40 PM »

Good catch!!!
Thanks gun! And now the Kalpoes have removed the lighthouse visit? Does Arashi = lighthouse? Did Deepak really say he got out of the car to pee at a particular place...and then say...wait...we did not even go there?

You are welcome igs!

Existence is futile.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #526 on: August 28, 2007, 11:00:44 PM »

Good catch!!!

..and further, Joran to this day swears "Satish" picked him at the beach (after first swearing "Deepak" picked him up at the beach) and the Kalpoes swear (via their attorney) that NEITHER of them picked-up Joran! ............... How in the HELL are these LIARS allowed to walk free????????

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: August 28, 2007, 11:01:18 PM »

I went to the bathroom for a while. (AGAIN? Deepak must have a bladder infection) When I got back I could see that Joran had been “online”. He had sent me several messages. The messages were, I am already here and thanks for waiting, I will see you tomorrow..After a while I went to sleep.

either that or totally FULL of Crap  Rolling Eyes

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: August 28, 2007, 11:04:41 PM »

It's always struck me as ridiculous that these boys were calling each other to confirm that they were home. That is what girls do--in my single days, I called my mom or a girlfriend if I was alone and getting in late. Teenage boys just do not do that, for any other reason than to establish an alibi.
Correct BKG! Funny, in Joran's book he says that the Kalpoes computer records do not prove that it was actually them that were on-line. I don't think he wants to go there...
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #529 on: August 28, 2007, 11:05:19 PM »

either that or totally FULL of Crap 

...uhhh ....that is why he went to the bathroom "for awhile"

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #530 on: August 28, 2007, 11:07:02 PM »

David Kock - Kalpoe Brothers' Attorney
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' 
March 20, 2006

DAVID KOCK: ….. Oh, yes. To start it, they didn’t pick him up. Yes? So that’s a flagrant lie, if you say that. And he’s saying that that’s the story, that they—they—that he called Deepak, and afterwards, Satish came and picked him up, yes? That’s a lie.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11943269/
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #531 on: August 28, 2007, 11:08:26 PM »

Correct BKG! Funny, in Joran's book he says that the Kalpoes computer records do not prove that it was actually them that were on-line. I don't think he wants to go there...

I haven't read Joran's book (on principle...although it would help me keep up on the boards)...who does he want us to believe was online posing as Deepak and Satish?

It's so clear that he's just putting out various versions of the story to confuse the investigation. That's one fact about the case that's patently obvious.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: August 28, 2007, 11:08:51 PM »

More from Deepak's June 11th Statement;

To your question as to where the story with the security guard came into the picture, I can say the following. I had made-up that part of the story.
To your question whether I had thought about telling the truth that night, I can say the following. I had not told the truth because in the first place Joran had asked me not to, he is my friend and I was afraid of the police because I thought that I would get into trouble with the police.

To your question as to how Joran was on the day that we went to “Carlos & Charlies”, I can say the following. He was sociable, not aggressive. In one word sociable. I do not know how much he had drank.
To your question how Natalee was that night in “Carlos & Charlies”, I can say the following. She danced beautifully, I had lied in my previous statement about her being unsteady on her feet when she stepped off the podium/stage. That was beside the truth. She had a steady walk. According to my opinion she was reasonably with it.
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #533 on: August 28, 2007, 11:10:58 PM »

David Kock - Kalpoe Brothers' Attorney
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' 
March 20, 2006

DAVID KOCK: ….. Oh, yes. To start it, they didn’t pick him up. Yes? So that’s a flagrant lie, if you say that. And he’s saying that that’s the story, that they—they—that he called Deepak, and afterwards, Satish came and picked him up, yes? That’s a lie.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11943269/

What evidence is there that Paulus picked him up?

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #534 on: August 28, 2007, 11:11:11 PM »

Yes - it's all a lie BUT

Why does he mention falling down?  Why does he mention Joran was pushed into the car?  IMO it's to cover for any injuries found on Natalee or Joran.

I agree Klassend and so does Mark Furman:

Mark Furhman on Greta...... August 3, 2005

And I'm going to tell you, you know, Greta, I have a suspicion that the lie about dropping them off at the hotel and she fell and hit her head — that is because blunt force trauma was used on Natalee's head. And I hate to say this, but they're accounting for injuries, if the body is found, that will be able to be attributed to dropping her off at the hotel. This smacks of the suspect is in custody and they dropped the ball. They lost the momentum. The kid's smarter than the cops.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,164649,00.html

Guido was arrested on the charges of battery.
which tells you Karen Jansen knew.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #535 on: August 28, 2007, 11:12:52 PM »

keeep em coming

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: August 28, 2007, 11:14:16 PM »

I just remembered something. If Joran says that we took him home, then that is not based on the truth. Because he had sent me a message that said that he would get online as soon as he got home. You should check my mobile phone to see if the message is still in there.

I also have to tell you that Joran was wearing white sneakers/sport shoes that night. If you search/investigate his home then you will see that the shoes aren't there. He had told me that he had theft them on the beach.
To your question whether I of if Joran told the story to someone else,   than I can say the following. I know Joran told his story to his friend named Freddy ZEDAN. Freddy lives behind Joran. His mobile phone number is inside my mobile phone.

To your question whether Joran told me what he had told Freddy, I can say the following. Joran told me that he had told Freddy the truth and the story that was made up. I know that he trusts Freddy more because they have known each other for a long time. If you go and talk to Freddy, he will tell you the made up story and maybe also the truth.
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #537 on: August 28, 2007, 11:15:02 PM »

Yes - it's all a lie BUT

Why does he mention falling down?  Why does he mention Joran was pushed into the car?  IMO it's to cover for any injuries found on Natalee or Joran.

I agree Klassend and so does Mark Furman:

Mark Furhman on Greta...... August 3, 2005

And I'm going to tell you, you know, Greta, I have a suspicion that the lie about dropping them off at the hotel and she fell and hit her head — that is because blunt force trauma was used on Natalee's head. And I hate to say this, but they're accounting for injuries, if the body is found, that will be able to be attributed to dropping her off at the hotel. This smacks of the suspect is in custody and they dropped the ball. They lost the momentum. The kid's smarter than the cops.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,164649,00.html

Guido was arrested on the charges of battery.
which tells you Karen Jansen knew.

That explains those mysterious battery changes. I know we may never know why, but I can't help but wonder about a motive. Mistakes happen (I guess...) but why would they hurt her intentionally?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #538 on: August 28, 2007, 11:17:15 PM »

You know, when you're back reading to catch up, it's just overwhelming. IF those scumbags had simply had an innocent night and done nothing more than break an ettiquette standard by skipping out on a date, there just AIN'T no way the story would be so twisted and different, depending on who you asked. I mean, who picked you up is not a complicated question.

It occurred to me that it's very possible Joran's shoe is in the water. I'm beginning to think he was afraid it might wash ashore along with Natalee's remains.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: August 28, 2007, 11:17:39 PM »

To your question as to how I think about Joran making statements against me and my brother, I can say the following. I think he that he did this to blame the whole thing on us.

To your question as to what I think happened to the girl or what Joran did to her, I can say the following, I think that he raped her and is afraid to state that. I don't think he murdered her.

To your question as to why I think he has raped her, I can say the following. I think that because he doesn't want to tell the truth. That is the only reason I can think of.

To your question whether Joran could have been involved with a rape some time before, I can say the following. I do not know. My brother told me once that a girl had said that she had been impregnated by Joran. I do not know what happened after that.

To your question whether the statement I have just made is entirely in accordance with the truth, I can say the following. My statement is in accordance with the truth. I swear to you that this is the truth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.