June 15, 2024, 01:44:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #679 8/26 - 8/31/2007  (Read 269996 times)
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #720 on: August 30, 2007, 03:42:17 AM »

From Deepak's June 9th statement:

According to me Joran said to her that we were at the hotel. She got out. I had not seen this. I heard something fall. I heard Joran say in Papiamentu shit she has fallen down. Joran exited through the same car door as where she had fallen down to help her up. That was the right back door. I had seen the girl on the ground. I saw Joran help her. I saw that the girl turned around and pushed Joran into the car. I heard that she said something to Joran. I was unable to hear what she had said to Joran. The car radio had been turned down somewhat, the volume was maybe at the nine level or something like that. Joran looked surprised. She walked away from Joran. What I saw is that she was walking towards the lobby. I did not see her enter the lobby. I saw that she leaned against a pillar with one hand. Joran had gotten back into the car and was sitting behind Satish. In the lobby I saw a man walking up to the girl. I saw that he had a radio in his left hand. I assumed that he was talking into the radio because he held it closely in front of his mouth. It was a dark coloured man. He was fairly tall. He wore a black T-shirt and black pants.

Deepak in drivers seat,Satish in front passenger seat,Joran behind Satish on right of car,Natalee supposedly behind Deepak in left of car....did Natalee climb over big ole doofus Joran to exit from the right side of the car?
Also....for all of those from aol message boards who said Deepak did not ID a dark skinned man....he did.
Razz

Deepak just goes into too much detail.  He even knows what the volume level of his car was on when Natalee pushed Joran.  In another statement we have Deepak saying when they left in the car he had the volume up loud and he could not hear what they were talking about but then he heard the word Hitler.  He then says he lowered the radio and he heard every word Natalee was saying which included the Hitler relation and her living on a plantation.  He must have good eyesight also because he saw Natalee on the floor.  I bet he did see Natalee on the floor because he was present when Joran beat her.

Deepak is FOS.  The volume on the radio was pumped up to the max so no one would hear Natalee's screams.  I hope Deepak and Satish have nightmares for the rest of their life for what they did.

I thought Satish made these claims? I could be wrong. Deepak has never claimed to have heard the so called hilter bs...I thought. But yes you are right, he is definitely full of it.
Some people pay attention to detail. Im sure he knew what he had the volume on. Its his thang. Wink

From Day One..
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #721 on: August 30, 2007, 07:04:21 AM »

Arubacide!!!!!!!

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #722 on: August 30, 2007, 08:12:43 AM »

Diario
http://www.diarioaruba.com/
Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
BonDia
http://www.cspnv.com/
Solo di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/
Aruba Today
http://www.arubatoday.com/
24ora
http://www.24ora.com/
Translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #723 on: August 30, 2007, 09:27:42 AM »

Does anyone recall the killing of a tourist in 1996 on Aruba? I can't seem to find this info, if we have discussed it before.

"Aruba stands confessed as a safe island in the Caribbean area. Per
year 1 up to 3 assassinations are on average committed. The last time
that a tourist by violence for living came were in 1996."
http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/21638481/Nederlander_vast_om_vermist_meisje_Aruba.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: August 30, 2007, 09:39:50 AM »

The 'disinformation gang' sure had things screwed up right from the beginning...all the way to/from the Netherlands.

rn1970 :
natalee changed her hair color to black. cut her hair short. still hiding @ rock formations near big industrial company (near the sea).
i guess in puerto rico when she tried to do this 'missing thing' they found her verrrrrrry fast. but this times i think she succeded, een though aruba is much saller then puerto rico. they haven't found her yet. maybe she's happy this way. her friends knew about this. but nobody has the guts to say the truth. weird..

Gepubliceerd door lindsey . - 09 juni 23:25

http://www.geenstijl.nl/mt/archieven/005443.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: August 30, 2007, 10:01:16 AM »

The 'disinformation gang' sure had things screwed up right from the beginning...all the way to/from the Netherlands.

rn1970 :
natalee changed her hair color to black. cut her hair short. still hiding @ rock formations near big industrial company (near the sea).
i guess in puerto rico when she tried to do this 'missing thing' they found her verrrrrrry fast. but this times i think she succeded, een though aruba is much saller then puerto rico. they haven't found her yet. maybe she's happy this way. her friends knew about this. but nobody has the guts to say the truth. weird..

My bet is that M1970 is the same person as MAZRAD and WONDERWOMAN.
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: August 30, 2007, 10:03:09 AM »

Isn't there suppos to be a motion to dismiss heard in court today? I may have that wrong, but I wonder if it will be set for another date again? Seems like everything else has been put off til Nov.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: August 30, 2007, 10:04:56 AM »

rn1970 :

My bet is that M1970 is the same person as MAZRAD and WONDERWOMAN.

no clue...but isn't it    r  n   - put together looks like a small m, lol.  m  rn

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: August 30, 2007, 10:06:25 AM »

Isn't there suppos to be a motion to dismiss heard in court today? I may have that wrong, but I wonder if it will be set for another date again? Seems like everything else has been put off til Nov.

Yes, that is today.  I'll keep an eye out for updates.  I suspect it will be delayed again.
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: August 30, 2007, 10:10:51 AM »

Thank you, Klaas

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #730 on: August 30, 2007, 10:38:40 AM »

I'm not challenging your statement at all! I've just missed the specifics. TIA.
[/quote]
not wreck, but...

Dave H. said he gets weekly updates from the FBI, that they are working with the KLPD and that attempts to disrupt the relationship have not worked.
[/quote]

good lands, i've missed something important - again.  where can i read about the attempts to disrupt the relationship between klpd and f.b.i.?  or better yet, just tell me here on the forums.  i sure hope they can tracks these attempts back to where they originated.
dennisintn
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: August 30, 2007, 10:40:47 AM »

is that the only shirt the sporter has ???

Confused

It has to be his 'pimpin' shirt Rolling Eyes

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #732 on: August 30, 2007, 10:41:02 AM »

Does anyone recall the killing of a tourist in 1996 on Aruba? I can't seem to find this info, if we have discussed it before.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/21638481/Nederlander_vast_om_vermist_meisje_Aruba.html

There was a woman from the U.S. that was mudered that year and that is the last one on Aruban records. Since then it appears they turned there backs or covered it up.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: August 30, 2007, 10:45:32 AM »

Wasn't that the year before Amy Bradley went missing?  I know she was not on Aruba, but wasn't there a mention of some crew members wanting to take her to CnC's during the stop in Aruba?

There was a woman from the U.S. that was mudered that year and that is the last one on Aruban records. Since then it appears they turned there backs or covered it up.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #734 on: August 30, 2007, 10:55:33 AM »

Good Morning!  Does anyone know if the Internet Cafe closed at 10 or 11PM on that Sunday night.  I know this has been discussed before, but I don.t recall which it was. TIA
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: August 30, 2007, 10:56:41 AM »

From the Murder & Crime thread summary (see my sig line):

???/??/1996 – U.S. female tourist was shot and murdered by two robbers while in ARUBA.
Posted 8/27/2006 at M&C by yapperz1, link to Free Republic

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #736 on: August 30, 2007, 11:02:37 AM »

Wasn't that the year before Amy Bradley went missing?  I know she was not on Aruba, but wasn't there a mention of some crew members wanting to take her to CnC's during the stop in Aruba?

Correct,there was a couple of band members that were very persistent in taking her to C&C but she declined. She went missing the next morning.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #737 on: August 30, 2007, 11:30:36 AM »

Good Morning!  Does anyone know if the Internet Cafe closed at 10 or 11PM on that Sunday night.  I know this has been discussed before, but I don.t recall which it was. TIA

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: August 30, 2007, 11:33:44 AM »

http://www.diario-aruba.com/2007/8/30/

This is the article for the photo Hotshot posted previously on this page.

Un meneer di 66 aña di edad a fayece den porta di su cas

ORANJESTAD (AAN) --- Diaranzon mainta ta drenta informe na central di polis, cu a haya un homber tira den mondi. Polis nan ser pidi pa bin na Willy’s Pool na Turibana, pa asina wordo notifica na unda exactamente e persona ta.

Na yegada di e Polis nan na Willy’s Pool, nan a wordo dirigi na un adres na Turibana 58, y ey nan bin haya un persona di edad respeta na suela dilanti su porta di cas, cu un DIARIO den su brasa.

Segun algun persona cu ta pasa laga yerba pe, nan a yega e mainta aki y bin topa cu e persona tira ey bao.

Mes ora nan a controla su pulso y tabata mustra cu e no ta duna señal di bida. Nan a yama polis mesora pa notifica nan di e sucedido aki.

Polis y recherche a presenta y despues TOD tambe a bin pa haci mas investigacion. Dr. Yagua a bin constata morto di e persona cu a resulta di ta Marco Adolpho Nagele, naci na corsow 30 di october 1931, y tin 66 aña di edad.

Online Pap translation:

one sir of 66 year of edad owing to fayece
in door of his cas

oranjestad (aan) --- diaranzon morning is enter informe at central of police, cu owing to achieve one man throw in forest. police they being ask for come at willy’s pool at turibana, for so wordo notifica at where exactly the person is.

at arrival of the police they at willy’s pool, they owing to wordo dirigi at one adres at turibana 58, y ey they come achieve one person of edad respeta at floor fast his door of cas, cu one daily paper in his arm.

according some person cu is happen let grass pe, they owing to arrive the morning here y come come across cu the person throw ey bao.

self hour they owing to controla his pulso y was show cu the do not give sign of life. they owing to calling police at once for notifica they of the sucedido here.

police y recherche owing to present y after tod also owing to come for haci more investigacion. dr. yagua owing to come constata dead of the person cu owing to resulta of is marco adolpho nagele, naci at corsow 30 of october 1931, y have 66 year of edad.

A familiar name … Canashito Farm Supply was robbed.

LADRONICIA COMETI NA CANASHITO FARM SUPPLY A
LAGA DOÑO MAN NA CABEZ

ORANJESTAD (AAN) – Diaranzon mainta, alarma a wordo bati na autoridad pa un ladronicia cu mester a tuma lugar den oranan di marduga na Canashito Farm Supply situa na Santa Cruz 20. akinan a propietario a yega y haya e mal noticia cu un kiebra a tuma lugar den su negoshi y cu a laga un daño y un ambiente amarga atras.

Polis cu a yega na e adres ya menciona, a bay tira un bista den e dam panoord di e negoshi, caminda un cash register cu ta pertenece na e establecimento a wordo laga atras tur kibra, mientras cu den e lugar mes, antisocialnan a bay cu un Computer di hopi importancia pa e negoshi, un Lap Top, un TV y un Tower di Computer.

Por a mira claramente cu e ladronnan a tuma nan tempo pa carga tur loke tabata tin mester hiba na e parti abou, kibra e lock di porta y hinca tur cos den un auto y move for di e lugar, lagando atras hopi daño na bentana kibra, porta kibra y un inseguridad completo pa e doño.

E bisiña a tende banda di 3 or di marduga con su cacho a bira loco ta blaf y a sali mesora pa bay wak kico por ta pasando ya cu un poco tempo atras ya caba ladronnan a horta su auto, pero no a nota nada particular y a bay drumi atrobe, luga e cacho tabata ladra pa e antisocialnan cu a drenta den Canashito Farm Supply. Ladronicia a aumenta drasticamente na Aruba y mester busca un forma pa frena e asunto aki prome cu morto cuminza cay.

Online Pap translation:

ladronicia cometi at canashito farm supply owing to
let owner hand at cabez

oranjestad (aan) – diaranzon morning, alarma owing to wordo beat at autoridad for one ladronicia cu have to did take lugar in oranan of marduga at canashito farm supply situa at santa cruz 20. akinan owing to propietario owing to arrive y achieve the bad news cu one kiebra did take lugar in his business y cu owing to let one damage y one ambiente amarga behind.

police cu owing to arrive at the adres already menciona, owing to bay throw one view in the dam panoord of the business, caminda one cash register cu is pertenece at the establecimento owing to wordo let behind all break, while cu in the lugar self, antisocialnan owing to bay cu one computer of much importancia for her business, one lap top, one tv y one tower of computer.

can owing to see claramente cu the ladronnan did take they time for carga all thing was have have to take away at the part downstairs, break the lock of door y hinca all cos in one car y actuate for of the lugar, lagando behind much damage at window break, door break y one inseguridad completo for her owner.

the neighbour owing to hear near of 3 or of marduga con his cacho owing to become loco is blaf y owing to leave at once for bay look at kico can is pasando already cu one some time behind already end ladronnan owing to steal his car, but not owing to notice nothing particular y owing to bay sleep again, luga the cacho was bark for her antisocialnan cu owing to enter in canashito farm supply. ladronicia owing to aumenta drasticamente at aruba y have to busca one form for frena the asunto here first cu dead cuminza cay.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #739 on: August 30, 2007, 11:34:34 AM »

June 6, 2005 POSTED: 11:53 pm CDT
"They said they wanted to take her to a bar on Aruba that was called Carlos and Charlie's," said Bradley
Amy Bradley was last seen in her cabin at 5:15 a.m. By 6 a.m., she was nowhere to be found.

http://www.nbc13.com/news/4577219/detail.html
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.