April 19, 2024, 01:39:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: More Democrats Interferring with progress in Iraq  (Read 4688 times)
blah
Monkey Junky

« on: August 27, 2007, 07:51:17 AM »

If your not going to help, then shut up and stay out of the way Hillary, Carl..

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,294664,00.html

(Although I didnt vote for him, I appologize on behalf of Michigan for this no good, non-email responding, slob Carl Levin)
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2007, 06:05:44 PM »

respect and the first amendment,please
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2007, 08:01:40 AM »

respect and the first amendment,please

uhhhh

what???

Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2007, 11:00:33 AM »

U Insult the democratic process.The voters will choose
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2007, 11:06:18 AM »

I do not agree with many on politics,but it truely upsets me to read me to read a post,like someone should shoot Mutha.Most of you are chicken hawks,and he is a vet,whompaid in blood.i don't agree,but be civil.i don't want someone to post back and tell they can't be civil,that is unamerican
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2007, 03:27:16 PM »

I do not agree with many on politics,but it truely upsets me to read me to read a post,like someone should shoot Mutha.Most of you are chicken hawks,and he is a vet,whompaid in blood.i don't agree,but be civil.i don't want someone to post back and tell they can't be civil,that is unamerican

you have absolutley no clue what you are talking about and you make no sense at all.

go back and click the link for one thing, its the title of a movie.  Get off your high horse and get some facts before you start your preaching.  Once you have some facts, then we can discuss.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2007, 03:30:31 PM »

U Insult the democratic process.The voters will choose

Please enlighten me and tell me in what part of the democratic process does Hillary Clinton or Carl Levin dictate foriegn policy?

Maybe you should understand our system of government before you say I insult the democratic process.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2007, 05:15:20 PM »

i have facts and I will ..not debate with those who backstab and insult.you have lied about me and others and are beneath contempt.Put that in your group emails.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2007, 05:31:44 PM »

Your lies and defaming me hurt and damaged me.Get YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT.you can undo what you and a select few have done
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2007, 06:07:47 PM »

i have facts and I will ..not debate with those who backstab and insult.you have lied about me and others and are beneath contempt.Put that in your group emails.

where have I lied about you?

backstab insult and lied?

Group e-mails?

What the hell are you talking about?

Are you some kind of nutjob??

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2007, 06:08:38 PM »

Your lies and defaming me hurt and damaged me.Get YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT.you can undo what you and a select few have done

what the heck you talking about???? 
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2007, 06:36:42 PM »

you do not want to go there.u do not understand things like evolution,let alone politics.read some and become educated.you accused on a blog of threatening anna,iirc
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2007, 07:15:37 PM »

how do you know if i am a nut job.i find that offensive,and i have insulted you yet.think about that,before fire on,old  guy
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2007, 06:06:38 AM »

you do not want to go there.u do not understand things like evolution,let alone politics.read some and become educated.you accused on a blog of threatening anna,iirc

oh so now I am threatening Anna?  Are you out of your mind?  Anna is my friend.

What exactly is your problem? 

It seems you just want to run around saying all sorts of crazy things just to stir up trouble. 

Heres an idea for you, put down your crack pipe, take a shower, clean your house and get a job.  Then maybe you wont have to run around stirring up trouble on a Political forum for entertainment. 

If your not going to do that, at least get some facts so you can debate like a normal person rather than blabbing your hallucinations.

Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2007, 09:02:17 AM »

they were elected by the people,if i don't like,so be it.I never said you ,made a threat to anna,you said i did.read your own posts.your advice on jobs is appropo.my house is clean and your crack pipe comment is the last resort,by a scoundrel
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2007, 06:58:19 PM »

Tiger...I have refrained from speaking to you since you started posting on SM...but I think now is the time....who in the HELL do you think you are...you preach and preach and then turn around and do exactly what you preach to others about....if you don't like the political thread (or any thread for that matter)   or what's posted or posted by whomsoever.... perhaps it would be better that you not read those threads...you call people names, threaten them, talk down to them...and state what you want and don't want...unless your name is RED you do not determine what is and isn't said on this forum......who are you to deterine if something someone says is unamerican or not...that is your view perhaps...but we DO HAVE FREEDOM of SPEECH in this country and on SM as long as it's respectful.....you might have to look that would up in the dictionary as it's obvious you don't know what it means!! So please just back OFF

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2007, 05:40:21 PM »

Tiger...I have refrained from speaking to you since you started posting on SM...but I think now is the time....who in the HELL do you think you are...you preach and preach and then turn around and do exactly what you preach to others about....if you don't like the political thread (or any thread for that matter)   or what's posted or posted by whomsoever.... perhaps it would be better that you not read those threads...you call people names, threaten them, talk down to them...and state what you want and don't want...unless your name is RED you do not determine what is and isn't said on this forum......who are you to deterine if something someone says is unamerican or not...that is your view perhaps...but we DO HAVE FREEDOM of SPEECH in this country and on SM as long as it's respectful.....you might have to look that would up in the dictionary as it's obvious you don't know what it means!! So please just back OFF

Well said Sunny  Wink
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2007, 06:09:58 PM »

For the record, BLAH has never asked for nor been given my email address.  Any communications between the two of us have been on the forum in plain sight for all to see.  We do not engage in any kind of secretive email groups or campaigns.  Maybe some do.  We certainly never have nor have we had any reason to do so.

Blah, I am very sorry this person is not attacking you.  He doesn't have Tyler or me around any more so guess he just has to find somebody to pick a fight with.  It worked so well and he got rid of us so guess he thinks he can eliminate you next.  That's the problem with trolls like this, they never stop and will just move on to stalk and threaten somebody else.

But we all know who threatened whom.  And who called Tylergal, a lovely and gracious lady, an idiot.  Twice.  Among other things.

And it sure wasn't Blah.[/b]

Any exchanges between me and Blah that may have seemed otherwise have been strictly in jest.  We have posted together since very early on and on another forum before this one.  We know when each other is teasing and when not.  Blah may tease me but I know he is teasing and have never taken offense.  I think he is very funny when he does that.  I liked it, in fact.

The same can't be said for sinister posts about mutilation and untraceable guns and whether or not my avatar is wearing panties from some insulting jerk who has offended my friend Tyler in such a manner. 

Hugs to you, Blah.  I am so sorry this nutjob is after you now.  The thing is, he just may not realize with whom he is dealing this time after picking on women all the time before.  He has no right to be doing this and is lying when he says you have emailed me anything, ever.  But then he thinks he can get away with anything and so far it has worked really well for him. 

Don't let him get to you!!!  You are not the one who has done anything wrong, he is.  And he has no right to be talking to you, me or Tyler the way he has done so in the past. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.