March 18, 2024, 10:35:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PRAYER REQUESTS - Please list here  (Read 1938331 times)
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1960 on: September 08, 2008, 12:52:44 AM »

I pray for tim millers return and the finding of caylee anthony. I pray this madness ends and justice is served for little caylee. I wish tim miller a safe trip home and all of the tes group
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1961 on: September 09, 2008, 08:00:19 AM »

Praying for all the intentions of the Monkeys, spoken and unspoken.  Blonde and Mum, you have been in my prayers.  Love you guys!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Gizmo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1962 on: September 11, 2008, 09:54:56 PM »

I'm fairly new to SM, have read for awhile before joining. I knew this was a great place to be, with some very fine people. The very existence of this prayer thread confirms my thoughts! Thanks for being a great bunch of people to hang with.

I join the rest of you in praying for closure in the Holloway, Anthony, and other "high profile" cases, as well as for the many other victims of abuse and exploitation whose names we may never know.

No matter how out of control our world seems to be, we must keep faith that God knows what God is doing, and is ALWAYS ultimately in control!!
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1963 on: September 14, 2008, 12:32:15 PM »

This morning I bring you a prayer request for my most beloved friend Craig. Craig took his life about a week ago and was discovered on Friday. He had recently lost his job and was trying to make ends meet by doing freelance design. Craig was a brilliant artist and graphic designer. He ended up having to go bankrupt and apparently things have just gone downhill from there. Some of my fondest memories in life are with this man and I have always loved him. Please pray for his soul. He had so many good friends, and just a small amount of family. His friends and family are just wrecked, so please lift them up in prayer as well.

I so appreciate you monkeys and love and pray for you each and every one!! Thank you...

Bring Natalee home...
lexie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1964 on: September 14, 2008, 11:57:47 PM »

I have not posted in many months, but continue to read daily. I continue to remember the monkeys with needs and requests in daily prayers.  I ask today for prayers for one of the staff at school.  Two years ago, her husband died of a heart attack without any prior warnings; she was left with five teenagers. Last week, her 19 year old son shot her in the face during an argument. She remains in the hospital on a ventilator, jaws wired shut to repair the damage to bone and soft tissues. She will survive, but has a long road and numerous surgeries ahead. Her son faces aggravated assault charges and remains in jail on $1M bond. His mother asks all that visit her to pray for her son to turn his life around.  The family could use your prayers.

I am always amazed at the comfort expressed so eloquently in this thread.  Please know that each of you are in my prayers as well.

Lexie
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #1965 on: September 18, 2008, 08:18:42 PM »

Thank You Monkeys for All The Prayers For My Papa...At this time He is doing Pretty Good.....God Is Good and So are the Monkeys...Thank You from the Bottom of My Heart!
Sincerely
Hotping

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1966 on: September 18, 2008, 11:05:35 PM »

Mishy I'm so terribly sorry to hear about your dear friend Craig.  I will keep you, all of his friends, and his family in my prayers.  This is just so sad.

Lexie...this poor woman!!  I'll keep her in my prayers for a full recovery.  How amazing that her concern is not as much for her but for the son that did this to her.  The whole family will be in my prayers.

Hotping  wonderful news about papa.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1967 on: September 22, 2008, 09:15:23 AM »

Mishy…My thoughts and prayers are with you on the loss of your dear friend Craig. Also with his family and friends.

Lexie…Prayers for the Lady from your school and that her son will turn his life around.  What a tragic thing to happen.

Hotping…This is certainly good news about your Papa. He continues to be in my Prayers.

Destiny, SS. Pdh3 and Blonde, you and your elderly relatives are in my thoughts and Prayers.

Continued Prayers for Our Dear and Courageous Monkeys, Peaches and Carolyn and for AZSunny.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1968 on: September 23, 2008, 02:04:05 PM »

Monkeys, please remember me in yours prayers today.  We lost our mare, Lightning, this morning.  Youngest son is on his way home from college classes and I will have to give him the news.  "Lightning" was a very sweet mare that he bought along with a gelding several years ago.  She was just the opposite of her name, which is why he named her that.  She was about 10 years old when he got her, a smaller horse, and liked to move at her own pace and stop to graze now and again along the way.  If my son would take her partner Ranger out riding without her she would trot back and forth from corner to corner of the fence baying and calling until they returned.  I know Ranger will miss her too.  As with all of our other many animals she was a part of our family, and she will be missed.       

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1969 on: September 24, 2008, 12:10:18 PM »

Monkeys, please remember me in yours prayers today.  We lost our mare, Lightning, this morning.  Youngest son is on his way home from college classes and I will have to give him the news.  "Lightning" was a very sweet mare that he bought along with a gelding several years ago.  She was just the opposite of her name, which is why he named her that.  She was about 10 years old when he got her, a smaller horse, and liked to move at her own pace and stop to graze now and again along the way.  If my son would take her partner Ranger out riding without her she would trot back and forth from corner to corner of the fence baying and calling until they returned.  I know Ranger will miss her too.  As with all of our other many animals she was a part of our family, and she will be missed.       

TM...Prayers for you and your family on the loss of Lightning, especially for your youngest son. The hardest thing of being a Mum/Mom is feeling our children's pain.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1970 on: September 24, 2008, 12:17:56 PM »

Carolyn is in need of our support and prayers, as she has posted that LE will be using cadaver dogs to search for Clinton tomorrow.

Beachwego is also in need, as she is missing a dear friend, Gail and Gail's Great Dane, Reba, from the hurricane. Beachwego has also suffered property loss and others she knows are still missing.

My thoughts and Prayers are with you both.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1971 on: September 24, 2008, 07:28:04 PM »

TM...Prayers for you and your family on the loss of Lightning, especially for your youngest son. The hardest thing of being a Mum/Mom is feeling our children's pain.
Thanks Mum.  Yes, you're right.  Watching him say his goodbyes to her and gently trying to close her eyes was absolutely heartbreaking.  He didn't let me see his tears but I saw him wiping them as he walked away.  He was definitely the strong one and I was the big bawl baby. 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1972 on: September 24, 2008, 07:32:10 PM »

There are so many here that need our prayers.  I may not always know what to say, so I may not post; but I do read here regularly and include each and every one of you in my prayers.  God is good, and he listens when we lift each other up in prayer.

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1973 on: September 25, 2008, 12:06:17 AM »

texasmom I'm sure sorry to hear about Lightning.  We get as attached to our horses the same as we do our cats and dogs.

I pray Carolyn gets the answers she needs.  If Clinton has died I hope they find him tomm.  God Bless Her.

Beachwego I'm sorry to here about your troubles.  I was wondering how you were doing from Ike.  I hope Gail, reba and your other friends are found safe.

AZSunny you're in my prayers.

You're all in my prayers.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1974 on: September 28, 2008, 12:22:17 AM »

I'm fairly new to SM, have read for awhile before joining. I knew this was a great place to be, with some very fine people. The very existence of this prayer thread confirms my thoughts! Thanks for being a great bunch of people to hang with.

I join the rest of you in praying for closure in the Holloway, Anthony, and other "high profile" cases, as well as for the many other victims of abuse and exploitation whose names we may never know.

No matter how out of control our world seems to be, we must keep faith that God knows what God is doing, and is ALWAYS ultimately in control!!

First, my heart weighs heavy when I read here but know I can only pray for comfort and support from God for all those here in need.   I am  again, in awe at the outpouring of care and love from SM as always.  I've came here in need of prayer before, knowing, I could count on my Monkey friends. I can count my blessings at this moment in time, as I know I always should, even when it's difficult.  But also knowing I have so many people to count on here, when the need arises is so comforting in itself.

I find it enlightening and spiritual to see for those, such as Gizmo, who is new right now at SM, to see what I've known for many years now.   SM has many special and caring people.  What Gizmo says, is so very true, as we all know.  God is in control!  But there is also power in prayer and there are few like the monkeys to count on, who only know each other for the most part, through a computer screen, but can display the love and compassion so genuinely felt behind our screens.   My friends, THAT is GOD!

I find myself short for the right words at times here, but feel it very strongly in my heart, at times even in tears.  Just know I am praying for all your requests to be lifted up to God and those that are unspoken as well.   God knows and hears everybody, at all times.  And though, as we all know, we may not get the answer we are seeking, but know he has a plan, though we may not know what that plan is right now.  God knows what it is and why he allows certain events for each of us to go through such trials at various times in our life.  You are ALL very special, appreciated and cared for by so many others here.   I, myself, find that comforting to know.

May God Bless all of you Monkeys!   I pray he does answer our prayers and provide us comfort and hope in times of need.....

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
donnakaren
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1975 on: October 12, 2008, 06:02:43 PM »

I have several prayer requests.

My grandson's gf,( she's 17) called me and told me that her Grandfather was murdered last Sunday. He lives in the same town I do, Bishopville, SC. He lived in a senior apartment complex. Everyone loved this man, he would do anything for anyone.
Well, I say everyone, there must have been "someone" who did not like him.
Anyway, some THUGS  broke into his apartment, to rob him. They hit him in the head several times, placed his toy poodle in the oven and turned it on and poured gas  on everything and set it on fire. (I pray that he was already deceased before this)
It just so happened, that his wife had spent the weekend with their daughter.

This is a bad world we're living in. I just don't know how much longer God is going to let things like this go on. My father was a minister for over 60 yrs. (my he rest in Peace) And I know our days are numbered here on this earth.

Please keep this family in your prayers.

Also pray for my 16 yr old Grandson (Acey) who has Chronic Renal Failure. He has to catherize himself 4 times a day. It seems he keeps a bladder infection.. I'm really concerned about him. The doctors say that within 4 yrs, he would be on dialysis (sp)and need a transplant.

And my last request, Please remember me and my roommate Sue (suec) We're heading out tomorrow for Oklahoma City. From SC it's about a 17 hour drive. Thats a lot of driving for 2 old ladies..

I will lift you all up to God in my prayers. May God bless each and everyone of you.

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
- Frank Outlaw
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1976 on: October 12, 2008, 09:50:54 PM »

My 86 year old father went for surgery on his back in May.  He developed sever infections, pneumonia and his dementia which was in the beginning stages has since become sever.  He is in rehab/nursing now but is still unable to walk or do things for himself. The rehab nursing home is the most horrible place and I have filed a report with the state for elder abuse and tomorrow will be filing with the Attorney general for medicare fraud(long story)..the rehab people were great but the nursing staff horrible.
On Wednesday he will be moving in with me and needs care 24/7. 
I need prayers for him to get better and for me to have the strength to be able to give him the best care.
I hope this makes some sense since I am very upset right now.
donnakaren
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1977 on: October 12, 2008, 11:12:10 PM »

My 86 year old father went for surgery on his back in May.  He developed sever infections, pneumonia and his dementia which was in the beginning stages has since become sever.  He is in rehab/nursing now but is still unable to walk or do things for himself. The rehab nursing home is the most horrible place and I have filed a report with the state for elder abuse and tomorrow will be filing with the Attorney general for medicare fraud(long story)..the rehab people were great but the nursing staff horrible.
I need prayers for him to get better and for me to have the strength to be able to give him the best care.
MSE ~ I will add your Father to my prayer list. Bless your heart. I will also be praying for you and your family.
God will give you the strength to give him the best of care. I (and my 9 siblings) took care of my parents 24/7 for over 15 yrs.  Not once have I regretted anything that we did for either of them. After all, our parents gave us life, raised us in times when things weren't as good as they are today.  I think it's wonderful that you're bringing him into your home. And I know that you will give him your best!

Our Most Gracious Heavenly Father,
Thank YOU for this beautiful day, Thank you for all that you have given us and have done for us.
Please look over MSE, give her the strength and guidance that  she needs to take care of her Father. Bless her Oh Lord  and Keep her in your loving arms. Watch over her Father, Lord and give him rest and comfort. Lay Your healing hand on his body, Lord.

In Christ Name I pray, Amen.

MSE I hope this little prayer will comfort you. I know it is very hard to see your Father in his time of sickness. You are in my thoughts and prayers. If you ever need someone to talk to, please feel free to email me at dkatkerson@live.com. Just know that I am here for you.

((((Hugs))))

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
- Frank Outlaw
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1978 on: October 12, 2008, 11:29:14 PM »

MSE ~ I will add your Father to my prayer list. Bless your heart. I will also be praying for you and your family.
God will give you the strength to give him the best of care. I (and my 9 siblings) took care of my parents 24/7 for over 15 yrs.  Not once have I regretted anything that we did for either of them. After all, our parents gave us life, raised us in times when things weren't as good as they are today.  I think it's wonderful that you're bringing him into your home. And I know that you will give him your best!

Our Most Gracious Heavenly Father,
Thank YOU for this beautiful day, Thank you for all that you have given us and have done for us.
Please look over MSE, give her the strength and guidance that  she needs to take care of her Father. Bless her Oh Lord  and Keep her in your loving arms. Watch over her Father, Lord and give him rest and comfort. Lay Your healing hand on his body, Lord.

In Christ Name I pray, Amen.

MSE I hope this little prayer will comfort you. I know it is very hard to see your Father in his time of sickness. You are in my thoughts and prayers. If you ever need someone to talk to, please feel free to email me at dkatkerson@live.com. Just know that I am here for you.

((((Hugs))))

Thank you so much. The nurse called he got out of his room and they found him with the wheel chair in another room on the floor, they did an xray and it shows an abnormality on his hip,he is now going for an MRI.  I don't know what is going on or why?   it seem like since he is supposed to leave on Wednesday all of these issues keep coming up. 
Thanks again for your prayers.  My email is mommel642000@yahoo.com, I really could use some advise on some of the caregiving things. 
Good night and God Bless.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1979 on: October 13, 2008, 10:08:02 AM »

Donnakaren...My thoughts and prayers are with your grandson's GF and her family at this time and also with Acey.

MSE...Prayers for you and your father.

Continued Prayers for all the Monkeys who are in need of them and our support as their parents grow older.

Special thoughts going out to Peaches, Gloria and Carolyn. God bless You.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.