March 18, 2024, 11:42:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PRAYER REQUESTS - Please list here  (Read 1938365 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #2580 on: March 03, 2009, 10:22:54 AM »

God Bless You Blonde.......You and Sadie Continue to be in My Thoughts and Prayers!  ~Hugs~

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2581 on: March 03, 2009, 06:11:07 PM »

Praying for both of our Moms Blonde.  Mine has started falling alot and they have forbidden her to get out of bed or her wheel chair without aid, but she does not understand. 

Oh No I have been there too with my Mom ,she would get mad when she pushed the bell and no one came she would try to get up herself.
I'll pray for your Mom too
« Last Edit: March 03, 2009, 06:21:32 PM by Blonde » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2582 on: March 03, 2009, 06:15:32 PM »

Well three hours in the ICU and more BS they couldn't get an IV into Mom so I had to sign for a IV Pickline.
The feeding tube connected to her stomach didn't get done today because her heart  beat was 151
and blood presser 69/45 Between her meds and my reading to her heart beat went down to 75.

So they may have to wait a few days on that.
 I will have to sign for that as well because Mom is not giving up.

« Last Edit: March 03, 2009, 06:20:25 PM by Blonde » Logged

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2583 on: March 03, 2009, 06:17:44 PM »

Praying for both of our Moms Blonde.  Mine has started falling alot and they have forbidden her to get out of bed or her wheel chair without aid, but she does not understand. 

Oh No I have been there too with my Mom ,she would get mad when she pushed the bell and no one came she would try to get up herself.
I'll pray for you Mom

Thank you Blonde, there isnt a day that goes by that I dont think about you and your Mom and pray for you both.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2584 on: March 03, 2009, 07:21:52 PM »

So Sadie gave you your answers today.  I'm so glad for that Blonde.
Your reading and presence calmed her.  You are a wonderful daughter.
God bless. 
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2585 on: March 04, 2009, 02:24:06 PM »

Michael Sweet has just posted part two..I reposting part one along with the second.Please keep this family in your prayers..

PART 1:

I’m sitting here by Kyle’s side in a room at Brigham and Women’s Hospital and I felt led to write this letter as some form of comfort as we walk through the darkest time of our lives. As you all know, my wife Kyle was diagnosed with stage 4 ovarian cancer in February of 2007. Standing by her side and seeing her physically and emotionally face this horrible disease, I’ve realized that not only is she the love of my life, she is an angel and the most inspirational person I’ve ever known.

I’ve stood faithful and hopeful in prayer through this battle, yet to see my love suffer and endure the pain and discomfort that she has over the past two years breaks my heart into a million pieces. No one deserves this, especially Kyle.

You see, she is the backbone of our family, a pillar of strength, and as unselfish as one can be. She doesn’t want any credit for anything she does but truth be known – she deserves all credit. She is the perfect wife, mother and such a blessing to everyone she meets. I constantly wrestle with the reality of this monster that invades her body and I can tell you that it’s been a tremendous struggle to see my wife so sick. I have felt so helpless and at times completely hopeless, but I know I must be strong for my family and be that pillar of strength too, as she’s been throughout our marriage of almost 23 years.

When our son Michael was born, Kyle was hospitalized for over 2 weeks due to a severe blood clot in her leg. I was on tour at the time and I would fly home after shows to be with her and then fly out to catch the next show. I remember that time as if it was yesterday and I recall how brave and strong Kyle was then. It was a testament of her courage and an example to me. She never complained and she picked up the pieces and carried on with taking care of our newborn son, Michael.

Kyle is also a very accomplished and successful makeup artist. This is actually how we met. She drove from Cape Cod to LA in the early eighties with a degree in child psychology but once there, she decided to pursue a career in makeup. Through hard work and perseverance, she went on to work in film and television. Her career had not even peaked and she chose to give it all up to spend 100% of her time raising Michael and Ellena as I toured the world. She sacrificed everything for us and again this was a testament of who Kyle is – a loving, caring, unselfish wife and mother. She wouldn’t have it any other way. She has given me so much joy and I guess I just wanted to give all of you a glimpse of who Kyle is and the character that she bestows.

We covet and cherish every prayer from everyone of you and I thank you for taking the time to read my thoughts as I sit here by my love. If you can, pray for Kyle’s body and immune system to gain enough strength to fight so her body can get back to some sort of normal state, specifically her digestive system. She hasn’t eaten for days due to nausea and it won’t pass. She’s very weak and I just want to take her home.

PART 2:

It's Tuesday, 3/3/09 and this is a follow up on my letter above. I sit here by Kyle's side again as I write this. She was transported by ambulance yesterday to Hospice. We've been unable to manage pain, weakness and difficulty breathing due to the disease that has spread throughout her lungs. When you write something about someone so amazing and so special, you realize after the fact that there are just not enough words to express your love for that person. My mind is full of so many thoughts right now and I wrestle with the fact that Gods will may be to take the love of my life. Taking care of Kyle and seeing on a day to day basis the toll this disease has taken on her physically, it's been very difficult to understand and to witness. Especially the pain and discomfort she has endured. Our faith is strong and always has been, but we've been broken hearted and living with the fear of losing each other here on earth. She's so young and vibrant and full of life. My pastor told me to love Kyle like I'm going to lose her but to continue to pray that god will heal her to the end. I continue to do so. I sat down with Mikey and Ellena a few days ago to try to explain just how sick mom is. They've known by seeing her everyday but I felt that it was time to share with them what the doctors have shared with us. At this time, Kyle has been too weak to receive treatment. There have been many complications over the past 6 weeks and from the time she was released from B&W back in January, we've been battling a long list of issues on many different levels.  We remain hopeful and faithful and I've realized more than ever the importance of coming together as a family and lifting one another up. We cling to the prayers that all of you have prayed and we know that these prayers have helped to sustain us throughout the past two years and for that we are eternally grateful.

I want to share a few more thoughts of mine about my beautiful bride Kyle. As I mentioned before about what she has sacrificed for her family, there is so much more to her heart and her love. She had such an amazing life and career before we met. She attended Colby College and has a degree in Child Psychology. She is one of the most brilliant people that I've ever known yet she has the most gentle, humble spirit of anyone I've ever met. She's so strong and so determined that she could accomplish anything she set's her mind and heart to. After graduating college she decided to move to LA and soon after, decided to pursue a career in makeup. Some of the films she has worked on include The Terminator, Wisdom, Repo Man, Teen Wolf and Ghost to name a few as well as many commercials and videos. Kyle was a friend of my dear friend and manager at the time, Daryn Hinton. Daryn asked Kyle if she would do makeup for Stryper's first video, "You Know What To Do" as a favor. Kyle graciously agreed to do it and that is when we met for the first time. I remember hugging Kyle at the end of the night and feeling as if we knew each other our entire lives. I never felt that before with anyone. She touched my heart that night and was able to break through a wall that I had built over the years with her beauty and grace. She was God sent yet it took me a while to realize this. She stood by my side during an unstable time in my life and always loved me unconditionally, no matter what. I shared God's love with Kyle through scriptures and prayers many times, yet it was her who showed me how to love - how to really love someone. I asked her to marry me and I was blessed and fortunate enough to hear her say "yes". I realized at that very moment that she was my soul mate and the one that God had chosen for me.

After Mikey and Ellena were born, we felt led to home school our children and Kyle committed everything that she had to educate them. It amazed me to see how much time she would put into teaching our children. Because of Kyle, I'm the proud father of two of the most special kids on the planet. They are incredibly smart and more important, two of the kindest, sweetest kids you'd ever want to meet. Michael, Jr is now 22 and Ellena is now 18. They have grown to make us both so proud. We love you Mikey and Ellena!

In 2007 when Kyle was diagnosed, life seemed to cave in all around us. It felt like a terrible nightmare that we couldn't wake from. The news of Kyle's diagnosis came on Mikey's birthday, February 11th, 2007. Kyle's surgery took place on Valentines Day, February 14th, 2007. And Ellena's birthday soon followed on February 17th, 2007. Kyle was in the hospital for just over one week but that week felt like an eternity. I felt like my body was here on earth but my spirit was somewhere else. I wanted so badly to rewind everything and I still feel this way. If only I could. I would give anything......

I remember feeling alone during that time. It was difficult to pray at times, not knowing what to pray. Life had changed in an instant and all the dreams and aspirations that Kyle and I shared seemed to have vanished with one phone call. At least that's how it felt at the time. We eventually picked ourselves up and by the grace of God we were able to move forward to make the journey ahead.

Throughout I have seen Kyle's heart, strength and determination in ways that I've never seen before. She's never complained and always brought joy to those caring for her and those around her. Surgery after surgery, treatment after treatment and feeling so sick for the past two years, she's been an encouragement and an example of faith to everyone. I love you my dear and there is no way for me to repay you for what you have given to me. I hold you within my heart for now and forevermore.

Always, Michael

I leave you with this verse that is written on the wall of the hospice chapel:

The Lord is your keeper;
The Lord is your shade at your right hand.
The sun shall not strike you by day,
Nor the moon by night.

The Lord will keep you from all evil;
The Lord will keep your life.
The Lord will keep your going out and coming in
From this time on and forevermore.

Psalm 121

http://www.michaelsweet.com/Project%20Touched/Project%20News/project_news.htm

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2586 on: March 04, 2009, 07:21:47 PM »

Tater, I'm So Sorry

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2587 on: March 04, 2009, 07:25:35 PM »

Mom was looking real good today her color was back and they put in her feeding tube.
She wants to fight and she wants to talk.
I think they will be sending her to a rehab place to try to get her off life support, and maybe do more then the ICU can do for her.
Mom is a very strong will lady and she wants to fight this.
God Bless Her.

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2588 on: March 04, 2009, 07:46:31 PM »

Tater, I'm So Sorry

Thankyou Blonde...I will continue lifting your mom up in my prayers.I ask Him in the name of Jesus Christ to strengthen the hedge of protection around her so that she will get stronger and stronger day by day.We must never lose faith Blonde because He is still in the miracle business..God Bless you Dearheart!Hugs

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2589 on: March 04, 2009, 09:38:58 PM »

Mom was looking real good today her color was back and they put in her feeding tube.
She wants to fight and she wants to talk.
I think they will be sending her to a rehab place to try to get her off life support, and maybe do more then the ICU can do for her.
Mom is a very strong will lady and she wants to fight this.
God Bless Her.

Blonde ... I can tell that your mother's uplifted spirit has in turn lifted your spirit.  I am thankful.  This day has been a long time coming.

Remember ... one day at a time.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2590 on: March 05, 2009, 02:11:54 PM »

We just got back from visiting Mom.
She looks real good. BUTsomething is not right with her.
When We talked to her she didn't understand us.
She asked my Daughter where I was when I was  standing right there.
Either she can't hear anymore or something else is going on.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2591 on: March 05, 2009, 02:58:47 PM »

Blonde, after your Mom asked where you were did she realize afterwards that you were there?
I'm so sorry for the obstacles Sadie is facing when she is fighting so hard.
God bless.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2592 on: March 05, 2009, 04:17:32 PM »

Blonde, after your Mom asked where you were did she realize afterwards that you were there?
I'm so sorry for the obstacles Sadie is facing when she is fighting so hard.
God bless.
She just smiled ,I'm just not sure what's going on with her.
She smiled at times when I asked her if she was in pain.
She smiled when I asked her things that she should not have.
I almost think she wasn't hearing me I had to yell.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2593 on: March 05, 2009, 05:10:52 PM »

I'm sorry this is so perplexing.  Perhaps you can take it up with the staff tomorrow.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2594 on: March 06, 2009, 07:13:54 AM »

It was learned this evening that Kyle Rae Sweet has passed on and is now at peace with her Savior, our Lord Jesus Christ. Please continue to pray for the Sweet family.

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=55128027&blogId=474935835

Michaels love for Kyle was so beautiful.During her fight with ovarian cancer,he recorded an album and dedicated it to her.He sang this song to her.God rest Kyle's soul..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcPeePZcgkg

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2595 on: March 06, 2009, 01:48:55 PM »

Tater thanks for bringing this inspirational love story here and the song Michael wrote for Kyle  - My Life, My love, My Flame.

Kyle Sweet - May she rest in peace.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2596 on: March 06, 2009, 02:01:13 PM »

Sighhhhhhh
  How could  Mom  be on life support.
and still not get enough oxygen into their body.
Is  something else not working properly?
Yesterday she was low on oxygen and was acting confused.
Today she was not getting enough OX again but worse then yesterday so Mom panicked then they drugged her. To stabilized  her.
This is a bad day for Mom.

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2597 on: March 06, 2009, 03:03:18 PM »

Sighhhhhhh
  How could  Mom  be on life support.
and still not get enough oxygen into their body.
Is  something else not working properly?
Yesterday she was low on oxygen and was acting confused.
Today she was not getting enough OX again but worse then yesterday so Mom panicked then they drugged her. To stabilized  her.
This is a bad day for Mom.

Praying Blonde.I wish I had the answers you seek but I do know this.God never sleeps nor slumbers and He is still sitting on His throne watching over your Mom and all those that love her.I pray for comfort and the peace that surpasses all understanding to fall upon all of you.I hope that when my time comes,my daughter will have the kind of strength you do Blonde because your very testimony is your strength..God love ya!!!!Big Hugs

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2598 on: March 06, 2009, 03:15:54 PM »

Blonde,

I am remembering you and your mother in my prayers.  Yes, a person can be on life support and still their body not absorb and carry enough oxygen where it is needed.  I am so sorry she is having this additional problem.  But she is in God's hands and I pray that she will feel His love enfold her during this time.

Anna

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2599 on: March 07, 2009, 02:20:57 PM »

Mom has not been doing well for the last few days.
We had that one good day.
Now they are keeping her sedated.
This is so sad.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.