March 19, 2024, 02:49:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PRAYER REQUESTS - Please list here  (Read 1938518 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #2920 on: April 09, 2009, 05:28:43 AM »

Thank you G_d for answering CBBs prayers.
Praise and glory to you.

Yes, Kermit. You said it so well.

Thank you Lord, for hearing the prayers sent on my behalf. Thank you for granting me a family here that you fashioned, and who responds to those in need. Thank you, Father for giving me mercy instead of what I have earned. Thank you for strengthening my trust and faith in You while providing me these prayer warriors to stand with me and hold my hand. They were faithful to your beckoning to let Your love shine through them and melt fear, guilt, and dread. Help me Lord to be worthy of their company and Bless them. Thank You Lord, for giving me a miracle and honoring their prayers. To You Be The Glory!

Monkeys, the report was a call rather than a confirmation, but it appears that I have a lung infection due to exposure to a bird or bird droppings. It is active, and a good bit of both lungs are involved. I'll have a titer today to confirm the radiology report, and if it proves to be in agreement, I'll begin a treatment to aggressively fight the infection which is probably fungal. Most importantly to me is that Cancer was not mentioned by the pulminologist, and only a rare form of lung cancer was mentioned as a far less likely possibility on the written report. In all likelihood, that was just there to cover themselves in the event of that remote possibility. Praise God and God Bless all of you!!!

I wanted to tell you how I feel, but again, I just don't know how. I love you all, and I'm so very grateful that this "chapel" is here with such incredible fellowship. I can't hug you across the distances, but I'd love you to be able to peek inside my heart and know how full of gratefulness it is. You Stood By Me!!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Us-TVg40ExM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/Us-TVg40ExM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2921 on: April 09, 2009, 09:45:58 AM »

CBB - so glad to hear that the doctor's report was good.   I'll continue to pray for your health and healing.

Also, continuing to pray for all the monkeys here who have family members and friends in need.   God bless you all.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2922 on: April 09, 2009, 09:52:30 AM »

CBB - What lovely news this morning! 
Hope the antibiotics work swiftly to heal your lung infection.
can (standing by you you) xoxo's
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2923 on: April 09, 2009, 11:50:12 AM »

oh CBB what good news, that's manageable correct? Please keep us posted and yes we stand with you in prayer for all challenges. I just couldn't sleep well last night with worry about our CBB at risk ! I must have sent a prayer up every half hour !

juju- I'm so sorry to hear your dear friend is fighting for his life, I know staph can be so resistent so I'll pray that the right treatment to help him can be found quickly and that God will assist in healing him !

I continue to stand with the girl.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2924 on: April 09, 2009, 07:15:41 PM »

PRAISE BE TO GOD!!

Hugs

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2925 on: April 09, 2009, 07:42:53 PM »

Sending my prayers to all in need at this time.

CBB, I have been reading and praying for you. You are such kind and giving person, I pray that they can knock that infection right outta you in a hurry.  Elaine 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2926 on: April 09, 2009, 07:45:19 PM »

THE WONDER OF IT ALL!!

THE OLD TESTAMENT

Isaiah 53 - The Ultimate Sacrifice -Prophecy

1 Who has believed our message and to whom has the arm of the LORD been revealed?

2 He grew up before him like a tender shoot, and like a root out of dry ground. He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him, nothing in his appearance that we should desire him.

3 He was despised and rejected by men, a man of sorrows, and familiar with suffering. Like one from whom men hide their faces
he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

4 Surely he took up our infirmities and carried our sorrows, yet we considered him stricken by God, smitten by him, and afflicted.

5 But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed.

6 We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to his own way; and the LORD has laid on him the iniquity of us all.

7 He was oppressed and afflicted, yet he did not open his mouth;
he was led like a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is silent, so he did not open his mouth.

8 By oppression and judgment he was taken away. And who can speak of his descendants? For he was cut off from the land of the living; for the transgression of my people he was stricken.

9 He was assigned a grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death, though he had done no violence, nor was any deceit in his mouth.

10 Yet it was the LORD's will to crush him and cause him to suffer, and though the LORD makes [c] his life a guilt offering, he will see his offspring and prolong his days, and the will of the LORD will prosper in his hand.

11 After the suffering of his soul, he will see the light of life and be satisfied; by his knowledge my righteous servant will justify many,
and he will bear their iniquities.

12 Therefore I will give him a portion among the great, and he will divide the spoils with the strong, because he poured out his life unto death, and was numbered with the transgressors. For he bore the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

THE NEW TESTAMENT

Luke 23: The Ultimate Sacrifice - Prophecy Fulfilled

1-2  Then they all took Jesus to Pilate and began to bring up charges against him. They said, "We found this man undermining our law and order, forbidding taxes to be paid to Caesar, setting himself up as Messiah-King."

3  Pilate asked him, "Is this true that you're 'King of the Jews'?"  "Those are your words, not mine," Jesus replied.

4  Pilate told the high priests and the accompanying crowd, "I find nothing wrong here. He seems harmless enough to me."

5  But they were vehement. "He's stirring up unrest among the people with his teaching, disturbing the peace everywhere, starting in Galilee and now all through Judea. He's a dangerous man, endangering the peace."

6-7  When Pilate heard that, he asked, "So, he's a Galilean?" Realizing that he properly came under Herod's jurisdiction, he passed the buck to Herod, who just happened to be in Jerusalem for a few days.

8-10  Herod was delighted when Jesus showed up. He had wanted for a long time to see him, he'd heard so much about him. He hoped to see him do something spectacular. He peppered him with questions. Jesus didn't answer—not one word. But the high priests and religion scholars were right there, saying their piece, strident and shrill in their accusations.

11-12  Mightily offended, Herod turned on Jesus. His soldiers joined in, taunting and jeering. Then they dressed him up in an elaborate king costume and sent him back to Pilate. That day Herod and Pilate became thick as thieves. Always before they had kept their distance.

13-16  Then Pilate called in the high priests, rulers, and the others and said, "You brought this man to me as a disturber of the peace. I examined him in front of all of you and found there was nothing to your charge. And neither did Herod, for he has sent him back here with a clean bill of health. It's clear that he's done nothing wrong, let alone anything deserving death. I'm going to warn him to watch his step and let him go."

18-20  At that, the crowd went wild: "Kill him! Give us Barabbas!" (Barabbas had been thrown in prison for starting a riot in the city and for murder.) Pilate still wanted to let Jesus go, and so spoke out again.

21  But they kept shouting back, "Crucify! Crucify him!"

22  He tried a third time. "But for what crime? I've found nothing in him deserving death. I'm going to warn him to watch his step and let him go."

23-25  But they kept at it, a shouting mob, demanding that he be crucified. And finally they shouted him down. Pilate caved in and gave them what they wanted. He released the man thrown in prison for rioting and murder, and gave them Jesus to do whatever they wanted.

26-31  As they led him off, they made Simon, a man from Cyrene who happened to be coming in from the countryside, carry the cross behind Jesus. A huge crowd of people followed, along with women weeping and carrying on. At one point Jesus turned to the women and said, "Daughters of Jerusalem, don't cry for me. Cry for yourselves and for your children. The time is coming when they'll say, 'Lucky the women who never conceived! Lucky the wombs that never gave birth! Lucky the breasts that never gave milk!' Then they'll start calling to the mountains, 'Fall down on us!' calling to the hills, 'Cover us up!' If people do these things to a live, green tree, can you imagine what they'll do with deadwood?"

32  Two others, both criminals, were taken along with him for execution.

33  When they got to the place called Skull Hill, they crucified him, along with the criminals, one on his right, the other on his left.

34-35  Jesus prayed, "Father, forgive them; they don't know what they're doing."  Dividing up his clothes, they threw dice for them. The people stood there staring at Jesus, and the ringleaders made faces, taunting, "He saved others. Let's see him save himself! The Messiah of God—ha! The Chosen—ha!"

36-37  The soldiers also came up and poked fun at him, making a game of it. They toasted him with sour wine: "So you're King of the Jews! Save yourself!"

38  Printed over him was a sign: this is the king of the jews.

39  One of the criminals hanging alongside cursed him: "Some Messiah you are! Save yourself! Save us!"

40-41  But the other one made him shut up: "Have you no fear of God? You're getting the same as him. We deserve this, but not him—he did nothing to deserve this."

42  Then he said, "Jesus, remember me when you enter your kingdom."

43  He said, "Don't worry, I will. Today you will join me in paradise."

44-46  By now it was noon. The whole earth became dark, the darkness lasting three hours—a total blackout. The Temple curtain split right down the middle. Jesus called loudly, "Father, I place my life in your hands!" Then he breathed his last.

47  When the captain there saw what happened, he honored God: "This man was innocent! A good man, and innocent!"

48-49  All who had come around as spectators to watch the show, when they saw what actually happened, were overcome with grief and headed home. Those who knew Jesus well, along with the women who had followed him from Galilee, stood at a respectful distance and kept vigil.

50-54  There was a man by the name of Joseph, a member of the Jewish High Council, a man of good heart and good character. He had not gone along with the plans and actions of the council. His hometown was the Jewish village of Arimathea. He lived in alert expectation of the kingdom of God. He went to Pilate and asked for the body of Jesus. Taking him down, he wrapped him in a linen shroud and placed him in a tomb chiseled into the rock, a tomb never yet used. It was the day before Sabbath, the Sabbath just about to begin.

55-56  The women who had been companions of Jesus from Galilee followed along. They saw the tomb where Jesus' body was placed. Then they went back to prepare burial spices and perfumes. They rested quietly on the Sabbath, as commanded.

THE EASTER STORY - THE GRAVE COULD NOT HOLD HIM

HE IS RISEN - HE IS RISEN INDEED!!

Luke 24: 1-8

1-3  At the crack of dawn on Sunday, the women came to the tomb carrying the burial spices they had prepared. They found the entrance stone rolled back from the tomb, so they walked in. But once inside, they couldn't find the body of the Master Jesus.

4-8  They were puzzled, wondering what to make of this. Then, out of nowhere it seemed, two men, light cascading over them, stood there. The women were awestruck and bowed down in worship. The men said, "Why are you looking for the Living One in a cemetery? He is not here, but raised up. Remember how he told you when you were still back in Galilee that he had to be handed over to sinners, be killed on a cross, and in three days rise up?" Then they remembered Jesus' words.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2927 on: April 09, 2009, 07:59:46 PM »

THE EASTER MESSAGE

John 3:16

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2928 on: April 09, 2009, 10:30:51 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/GBLXcrFndm0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/GBLXcrFndm0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

_____

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #2929 on: April 10, 2009, 11:28:00 AM »

CBB, I'm so happy to hear about the doctor's report, your relief must be immense.   JuJu, I will pray for your friend and for his family and friends, he is lucky to have a good friend like you.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #2930 on: April 11, 2009, 06:15:09 PM »

Thank you G_d for answering CBBs prayers.
Praise and glory to you.

Yes, Kermit. You said it so well.

Thank you Lord, for hearing the prayers sent on my behalf. Thank you for granting me a family here that you fashioned, and who responds to those in need. Thank you, Father for giving me mercy instead of what I have earned. Thank you for strengthening my trust and faith in You while providing me these prayer warriors to stand with me and hold my hand. They were faithful to your beckoning to let Your love shine through them and melt fear, guilt, and dread. Help me Lord to be worthy of their company and Bless them. Thank You Lord, for giving me a miracle and honoring their prayers. To You Be The Glory!

Monkeys, the report was a call rather than a confirmation, but it appears that I have a lung infection due to exposure to a bird or bird droppings. It is active, and a good bit of both lungs are involved. I'll have a titer today to confirm the radiology report, and if it proves to be in agreement, I'll begin a treatment to aggressively fight the infection which is probably fungal. Most importantly to me is that Cancer was not mentioned by the pulminologist, and only a rare form of lung cancer was mentioned as a far less likely possibility on the written report. In all likelihood, that was just there to cover themselves in the event of that remote possibility. Praise God and God Bless all of you!!!

I wanted to tell you how I feel, but again, I just don't know how. I love you all, and I'm so very grateful that this "chapel" is here with such incredible fellowship. I can't hug you across the distances, but I'd love you to be able to peek inside my heart and know how full of gratefulness it is. You Stood By Me!!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Us-TVg40ExM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/Us-TVg40ExM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

CBB~I am thrilled to hear that they believe it's an infection...........we are all truly blessed to have the prayers and love of other monkeys who care so much about each other and we will always stand by you!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2931 on: April 11, 2009, 06:25:43 PM »

Update on Elijah.......we have had a very trying week, first we heard about the pneumonia and that is could turn into sepsis and we were devastated, then we heard that it wasn't pneumonia, then 2 days later that it was. Then we heard he had a grade 3 IVH and anxiously awaited his next brain scan. We got great news today, they are taking him off all the antibiotics as his infecion has cleared up, and also that the IVH is resolving itself and he is 1 lb 15 oz, which is a huge improvement from a week prior we he had lost down to 1lb 2 oz. He is taking 5ml every 3 hours and is tolerating the expressed milk very well. His urine output is great (in fact he peed on the nurse today as she was changing a poopy diaper), I told my daughter that's just how little boys are and we both laughed!

I have been taking fresh hot Krispy Kreme donuts to the NICU staff everyday just to make sure they know how grateful we are for their continued care of Elijah, as he has one nurse every shift just for his care.

I look at him as our little miracle and during this season of miracles I give all the glory to God for taking such great care of him.

I want to continually express my gratitude for everyone that has prayed for him and our family, we are very blessed by all of you and I can feel it in my heart every day!

With my love and gratitude,

IM
« Last Edit: April 11, 2009, 09:19:16 PM by klaasend » Logged

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2932 on: April 11, 2009, 09:19:47 PM »

Great news on Elija IM!

Prayers to all!
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #2933 on: April 12, 2009, 07:30:06 AM »

IM - I am SO happy to read the little one is doing well. I peeked in today to get an update on you and CBB and got good news from both!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #2934 on: April 12, 2009, 07:33:42 AM »

CBB- Amen! I am so glad that it is not the "C" word!  Amazingly, when I read your story I remember my oldest having something similar when he was little. The good news is that it cleared with the medication and he was back to normal in no time.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2935 on: April 12, 2009, 09:11:51 AM »

My dear monkey mateys,
I always pray for all of you, and i also thank the lord that i found such a lovely caring room, full of wonderful, kind hearted people.  I have a prayer request, and i feel in my heart it will turn out alright.  Today, my friend barb, (her son joshie committed suicide on march 13), well today joshies lil jack russell max escaped from her yard and has run away.  We spent the whole day searching for him, called the pound, the dog catcher (being holidays we had to do after hour calls), but please can you all pray that he comes home, and has just gone off for an adventure, I came home cos i am working early tomorrow, but barb said she will text me if he comes home later tonight.  I just hope noone has nicked him, and we really want him back, cos he is part of her family, and she is so upset.  This is Joshie with max on his lap, taken a few weeks before Joshie hung himself.  Just when does the bad stuff stop happening?  Im over life I swear to god, im over it.

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2936 on: April 12, 2009, 09:29:07 AM »

Hi Everyone, i'm asking that you continue praying for Tristan & his family. He is the 12 year old that had a tumor removed from his leg. I have since learned that they have received more lab results & this cancer in more invasive than they believed at first. And i really question this doctor's bedside manner as he has told them that this has "probably" already invaded his lungs! They have not tested that yet, so much for giving the family hope! They are now headed to St. Judes. Needless to say, this is not a very happy Easter for this family. We all will be attending church this morning to praise a risen Lord, please pray that it will be God's will to heal Tristan. Monken

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2937 on: April 12, 2009, 12:46:56 PM »

Island Monkey: I haven't been a monkey long, but I have been reading here long before. Wonderful news about Elijah and I will continue to pray for him, and for you and his family. New life is so precious.

Monken: Prayers too for Tristan and his family. St Judes is the place for him, and his treatment will be the best in the world. Long ago when I was a Brownie Scout leader, one of our little brownies went to St Judes. She was completely cured and her family couldn't say enough about how cheerful and such a compassionate place it is. They will treat his family well, too. I will continue praying.

Lucinda: I will be praying for Max and Barb too. I hope there is already happy news about him. I know this is a very trying time for you all. Take care of yourself too.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2938 on: April 12, 2009, 07:39:23 PM »

Hang in there Lucinda~prayer work and I will keep Barb in my prayers, and I will keep you in my prayers also.

My dear monkey mateys,
I always pray for all of you, and i also thank the lord that i found such a lovely caring room, full of wonderful, kind hearted people.  I have a prayer request, and i feel in my heart it will turn out alright.  Today, my friend barb, (her son joshie committed suicide on march 13), well today joshies lil jack russell max escaped from her yard and has run away.  We spent the whole day searching for him, called the pound, the dog catcher (being holidays we had to do after hour calls), but please can you all pray that he comes home, and has just gone off for an adventure, I came home cos i am working early tomorrow, but barb said she will text me if he comes home later tonight.  I just hope noone has nicked him, and we really want him back, cos he is part of her family, and she is so upset.  This is Joshie with max on his lap, taken a few weeks before Joshie hung himself.  Just when does the bad stuff stop happening?  Im over life I swear to god, im over it.

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2939 on: April 12, 2009, 07:45:00 PM »

Monken~I will keep Tristan and his family in my prayers, and I have seen so many miracles at St. Jude, and am thrilled he is headed there. I bless Danny Thomas every day for having the insight to start St. Jude Hospital, he loved "his" kids so much that he is buried at St. Jude and when he died you wouldn't believe the 1000's of people who turned out for him. If you do any research and look at the statistics from when he first started St. Jude until now, well~they are truly shocking to see how many cancers/leukemia's now have such huge successfull treatment rates, and how many of these kids move on to leave perfectly normal and productive lives.

Hi Everyone, i'm asking that you continue praying for Tristan & his family. He is the 12 year old that had a tumor removed from his leg. I have since learned that they have received more lab results & this cancer in more invasive than they believed at first. And i really question this doctor's bedside manner as he has told them that this has "probably" already invaded his lungs! They have not tested that yet, so much for giving the family hope! They are now headed to St. Judes. Needless to say, this is not a very happy Easter for this family. We all will be attending church this morning to praise a risen Lord, please pray that it will be God's will to heal Tristan. Monken

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.