March 18, 2024, 11:05:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PRAYER REQUESTS - Please list here  (Read 1938341 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #3280 on: June 15, 2009, 01:00:29 PM »

Thanks for letting me share them with you.....it's cathartic to me. I knew last Sunday that he didn't have much longer when they allowed 5 of us in the NICU after hours for her to hold him she knew it too. Anyway, Monday morning we got a rush call to come in because the virus had made his liver so enlarged that it was crowding his heart out, so they let her hold him once more and he looked in her eyes and within 2 minutes was gone~ but he had the most peaceful look on his face, it was heartbreaking and a sorrow I know others have been thru, but I wouldn't wish the h#ll of living in NICU on my worst enemy. We had NILMDTS come in and take some photos and the head neonatologist came to his memorial and brought a memory box of handmade gowns, outfits and blankies, booties ...........and his hanprints and footprints and locks of his hair also, he is really a precious angel now an angelic monkey

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3281 on: June 15, 2009, 09:20:05 PM »

IslandMonkey,you and your daughter are in my thoughts and prayers.   an angelic monkey

I am also praying for all monkeys in need.  an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #3282 on: June 15, 2009, 09:21:25 PM »

Oh Island, I am so glad to hear that NILMDTS came in and did pics for you. They are a treasure. And the foot prints are so wonderful. I treasure mine of Glen. I have you all in my prayers and will keep you there. Please reach out if you or your daughter need a guide through this time.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #3283 on: June 15, 2009, 09:24:51 PM »

Island, thank-you so much for sharing the photos with us. In this time of great sorrow, you are very lucky to have such a loving family. God bless you all  an angelic monkey
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3284 on: June 15, 2009, 11:15:40 PM »

Island, that precious little baby in it's mothers arm.  He is now in GOD's arm.  Thanks for sharing your pictures.  I am so sorry for your daughter and you and your family.  His short life was a joy and he made his mark.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #3285 on: June 16, 2009, 12:51:48 AM »

Island Monkey,
You're welcome, I'm so glad you like it.  Tell your daughter it was made with love for her precious little boy.  I don't have a lot of experience making things but I wanted to do something to show how much I cared and to let you know that Eli would not be forgotten.  It's ironic actually that while looking for ideas of something to say I ended up at the NILMDTS site.  I took a screenshot from a video I saw there with the saying about the tiny foot and decorated it as my tribute to Elijah.  I'd never heard of the Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep Organization before.  But I think it is absolutely wonderful the work they are doing.  Giving so many grieving parents/grandparents/siblings etc. lasting memories of their last moments with one of God's angels that they'd had here on earth for a short time.  I was deeply touched by a few videos I found that day too of families that have walked where you're walking now.  I know what a blessing the organization would have been for friends I have know that lost babies in the past.  I spent yesterday afternoon wondering if I'd been led there for a reason...I'm still thinking about that.  I am going to do some research and see if the resource is available in the towns around me, and if not I am going to see what I can do to make it happen.  I know a few people that have the talent and equipment, and really big hearts too. 

Thank you so much for sharing the pictures from Eli's memorial.  Very beautiful service, and your sharing it with us means so much to me.

You are all in my thoughts and prayers. 

Love and Hugs,
tm

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3286 on: June 16, 2009, 01:17:43 AM »

For all my Loving Monkeys

I just got home from my Father's funeral and his wake ... I guess it would be called.
To give you all  what has transpired since I last wrote. I last wrote from my cousin's pc - so I could not recall my saved password - since I joined SM for Caylee. I had to create a new one ..and low and behold for the life of me .. I could not recall what it was that I remade on my cousins pc -  so I could not login after the fact - My brain was a bit spent the last time I wrote. I am here now.
With the help of Klaas am back again. 

My Dad lived by himself for the last 13 yrs in his own apartment. Which he very much enjoyed. He had many neighbors ( Mostly seniors- who have lived in the same apts for years prior to him moving in) Its a quiet apartment community. Its filled with beautiful trees and a small complex.  He had a Neighbor that lived on the 2nd floor from him, that is in her late 70's - and My Dad made it a habit to take her Newspaper upstairs and leave it at her doorstep. He has told me this many times. That he would make sure she didn't have to walk down stairs to get her paper. Well this Blessed Angel saw that for the first time in years her paper was not at her door. My Father's paper was at his door ( his door closest to the entrance) It sat and was not taken inside. Her paper left to the right of his.  She then saw that his Sunday paper was not taken. His Car never moved from the his spot that he parked ..she thought well maybe he was away with family or something. That was Sunday ..then she noticed his Car was never moved his paper still there and then Tues again another paper came and it was not picked up. She called the Mgr of the apts and said - Can you just Call him and check on him. He never answered the phone. The Maint Mgr went to my Dads and banged on the Door. My Dad wore hearing aids most of the time, but the Maint Mgr knew my Dad was hard of hearing still.  (( I met with Him and spent and Hour with Him on Weds Am)) The said he banged on my Dads door and he heard nothing and there was no response. So he used his master key and went into my Dad's apartment.  He said I walked in and it was a quiet as can be. Nothing seemed out of place. I walked down the hall Calling your Father's Name. No response. He said I poked my Head into your Father's bedroom and I saw his feet ..and he said not only that - but I was hit by the smell of Death.  My Dad had been deceased they believe up to 48+ hours when they found him. He told me, I did not touch him. He said I called 911 from my Cell and he said what he knew of my Dad - He was very kind, he said he lost his Father not so long ago. He knew my Dad personally and said he was always the nicest man, and I did work in his apt from time to time. He said when I saw him laying on the floor it was not good.
He said he was two steps from his master bathroom ..that he was more than likely in his bathroom when he had his heart attack ..( My Dad's phone was 4 feet from his Bathroom) That my Dad was found in his boxers and his dress pants around his bottom legs ..and he had the phone tightly gripped underneath his body ..he died face down on the floor with the phone clutched beneath him. He was shirtless. So I am thinking he was getting ready to go to bed on Saturday Night. He was seen around 7pm Sat night by a neighbor going into his apt.

All my Dad's meds were on his kitchen counter - his pills set out ..next to his scripts.
How I know is because I went into his apt and saw them, myself.

I am sorry if my mail is all over the place, I think I am still in shock.  My Dad was a Monkey too. My Dad would listen to me talk about SM all the time. He wanted to know about Sandra Cantu ..he was very concerned about her. He did not understand Caylee's case because I think it was just too much for him to try to even figure out.  But once I mentioned Sandra ..he felt it was important to read about her and find her in the news.

My Father was a Corpsman in the Korean War. He was known as a DOC, He was the Rescue, he was the One to make it better. I could not find my Dad's discharge papers. I tried to find them. I wanted him to have a proper Military Funeral and to be recognized for his years served. My Father Served in the Navy from 1949-1954. He was 17 when he enlisted. He was not Drafted. He had a Friend that Changed his birth year on his Birth Certificate because he wanted to join the Navy that badly and become a Corpsman.

I found at his brothers" My Uncles" house a Bible that my Grandmother " My Dad/Uncle's" Mom - she wrote my Dad's entire military records within - right down to his Captains Name.  And then my Uncle had many photo's of my Father in his Uniforms. So off it was copied and sent the U.S. Navy ... And they Confirmed yesterday that they would come and Represent my Father at his Funeral.

So today I was blessed not only with my closest family members, but I was Blessed with 4 Men and 2 Women from the Navy - they Came in their Dress Whites and they Stood in front of my Father's Casket and they " Came and Called out and were in Full Honor of my Father" they called out ..they Stood, they removed the American Flag from my Father's Casket, they with white Gloves - Folded the Flag - and were full HONOR GUARD ..
Then I had this beautiful Man standing before me in his Dress Whites, get down on One knee ..and he said with all his integrity we Thank Your Father for his Service ..and then it went on with in appreciation of the United States of America .. This beautiful service man could not contain himself .." due to my green eyes that were rolling tears staring into his soul " his eyes then were streaming tears ..his voice never wavered.  He handed me my Father's Flag and then he took 3 seconds and extended his hand to me. He said " God Bless You".

I want to share with all My Monkey Sisters ( *and brothers)

This is a copy of an email I sent to my Dad - and his Response of Sandra Cantu.
This is when I watched the news find the suitcase - not yet proven it was Sandra even though we knew it was her.

I sent this to him on April 7.

Dad,
I told you about the Little girl who has been missing in California. The 8 yr old little girl.
Her name Sandra Cantu.
She was playing outside and became missing .. she went Poof. She lives in a Trailer Park that has over 40 sex offenders residing in it.
She was the little girl that I told you about that the Man 61 yrs of age - who lives in her park is a Martial arts instructor - who Kissed her on her lips when she was Six at the community pool.
They found her .. They found her body stuffed in a suitcase floating in a waterway near her home just confirmed in the last hour.
DAD what is going on ?  What is Society coming to?
Why the babies ?
Why ?
I am so angry right now.
It makes me want to take Kaila and hide her and never let her go.
Why
Why
Oh god Why .. this should not have happened. She was just a little girl.
Kim

My Dad wrote me back within a few hours - this
Hi Kim, God works in mysterious ways, we will never know all the answers until we go to our real home in heaven, the world is not our home, God had his reasons, maybe if this is possible he saved her from a fate worse than death, it's a cruel world out there, all one can do is the best they can in trying to protect our loved ones, we can only do so much to try and advise and help, some people will not listen to your sage advice and just keep on doing crazy things throughout their lives and cannot be helped no matter how hard we try, and we can't keep blaming ourselves for the outcomes and fate of others, we just have to continue our lives in an unselfish, loving manner and keep asking ourselves the best question we can,( what would Jesus Do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
I hope you are doing well and have a wonderful day, from one who cares, love you very much, your Dad-

I today looked at my Father's face for the Last Time - that I will see him in my lifetime now.
I don't know what will be within the next few days .. as I come to realize he is truly not here with me. That I cannot simply pick up the phone and call him for advise I would do on a random day ..to call him for Answer to question.. To call Him just To Talk to him because I enjoyed him so much. We could talk for hours ..endless hours and never stop. He loved to engage in conversation. 

My Father though was Honored Today in So Many Ways that It is Unexplainable.
I have handled my Father's funeral all by myself, my mother said she wanted nothing to do with him, my own brother said the same. ( my brother and father have not spoken in 20yrs)

I was given a book to pick out a Stamp " phrase to put within his Funeral Cards" - I said No. I will write my own if that is available. They said Yes, You can put what ever you wish within his card.

This is what I wrote and they Printed - I wrote this for my DAD.

For who is reading this,
I write of my Father, Leo Wright
He was strong, wise and loving
He served our nation as a Corpsman,
saving lives with human dignity
For all the Souls he has carried are forever now set free
My Father unexplained, his Heart, his Spirit, of a Wild Horse so Just
He was Son, He was Brother, Uncle and Papa all one within
Today you may not find him as you knew him when,
He is now returned to Christ from where he once began.

--
I want to thank all My Monkey's for all Your Prayers - I so shall go back and read each and every one of them again. I love all of you and am thankful for being a part of SM.
My Father thanks you as well. He did go on SM and poke around.

I forever will be my Father's Daughter
and I am forever will be Daddy's Girl 
---
I was listening to the radio this morning getting ready to go the funeral home. They said on the radio that today was Patsy Cline's death Anniversary. My Father Loved HER. And Crazy was his Fave Song of Hers. They said they were going to play " Crazy" and as I listened to it  .. I said out loud ... " Daddy I bet she is sitting right next to You singing ..

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/bmLS_jkxPRs&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/bmLS_jkxPRs&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca&amp;border=1</a>

Thank You My Monkeys for all Your Love - I may need you more in the next few days/wks
For all that are in Need of Prayer
I am Praying for You too
God Bless
xooxxo
Kim aka Deenie

I have a PS - this is for George and Cindy Anthony.
I had to go into my Father's apartment after he has been passed for 48+ hours. Windows open temps outside never past 75 .. The smell of his death was so heinous that I cannot even put it into words. There is no classification of that smell. For Caylee to be in a Trunk of a Car in Florida heat .. I can't even fathom it. It was I am sure much worse .. I was dry heaving to the point It was out of control in my Dads apt. 
Why I write this is for anyone who have never smelled Death (I pray that you will never have to smell death).   For them" GA,Cindy,LA" to make mockery and call it rotten pizza and for LEE to laugh about it that it was ..just awful Ha ha his sisters Car in the Garage..He and his parents- for the lack of respect for Caylee. I hope they all continue on within their lives and never sleep again - for their subconscious to eat them alive ..from this day forward. (this is my peace)

Deenie,
I'm so sorry that you've lost your dad.  You were both so blessed to have each other.  He will be watching over you and yours now from heaven, until you meet again.

You are in my thoughts and prayers.  God bless you.

Love and hugs,
tm 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3287 on: June 16, 2009, 01:26:28 AM »

God bless all our monkey family, please provide healing to those who are sick or grieving the loss of a loved one; and watch over and protect us all.

Amen 

an angelic monkey

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #3288 on: June 16, 2009, 01:47:29 AM »

IslandMonkey -

Thank you for sharing!  My heart just breaks when I read your posts.  Your memorial was beautiful.  Please know all of you are still in my thoughts and prayers.

(((hugs to you, your daughter and the rest of your family)))

Mytime

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #3289 on: June 16, 2009, 09:40:54 AM »

Island, that precious little baby in it's mothers arm.  He is now in GOD's arm.  Thanks for sharing your pictures.  I am so sorry for your daughter and you and your family.  His short life was a joy and he made his mark.

Actually that was me in that photo.....one of the only times I held him before he became an angel. His life did indeed leave a mark and he was such a joy to be around, unfortunately my daughter woke up screaming from 3-5am this morning just aching to hold him one more time and it breaks my heart into a million little pieces to see her in such pain and to know their is nothing I can do or say to help her, just temporarily ease it. That's why I appreciate all the love and support I get here and keep asking for continued prayers.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #3290 on: June 16, 2009, 09:44:34 AM »

Island Monkey,
You're welcome, I'm so glad you like it.  Tell your daughter it was made with love for her precious little boy.  I don't have a lot of experience making things but I wanted to do something to show how much I cared and to let you know that Eli would not be forgotten.  It's ironic actually that while looking for ideas of something to say I ended up at the NILMDTS site.  I took a screenshot from a video I saw there with the saying about the tiny foot and decorated it as my tribute to Elijah.  I'd never heard of the Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep Organization before.  But I think it is absolutely wonderful the work they are doing.  Giving so many grieving parents/grandparents/siblings etc. lasting memories of their last moments with one of God's angels that they'd had here on earth for a short time.  I was deeply touched by a few videos I found that day too of families that have walked where you're walking now.  I know what a blessing the organization would have been for friends I have know that lost babies in the past.  I spent yesterday afternoon wondering if I'd been led there for a reason...I'm still thinking about that.  I am going to do some research and see if the resource is available in the towns around me, and if not I am going to see what I can do to make it happen.  I know a few people that have the talent and equipment, and really big hearts too. 

Thank you so much for sharing the pictures from Eli's memorial.  Very beautiful service, and your sharing it with us means so much to me.

You are all in my thoughts and prayers. 

Love and Hugs,
tm

Thank you !!

There is a member here at SM that works with NILMDTS........off the top of my head I can't recall, but it's under her avi. I do hope you get to work with the organization because they were so wonderful to deal with, they gave you all the time you needed and were very dignified........at first my daughter was so opposed to the photos, but after they showed them to her she changed her mind and I know she will now have no regrets about having them taken.

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #3291 on: June 16, 2009, 09:46:02 AM »

Island, thank-you so much for sharing the photos with us. In this time of great sorrow, you are very lucky to have such a loving family. God bless you all  an angelic monkey

YW No Rose, and yes I am blessed with a wonderful family and great friends (monkeys too!!)

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #3292 on: June 16, 2009, 09:49:01 AM »

Oh Island, I am so glad to hear that NILMDTS came in and did pics for you. They are a treasure. And the foot prints are so wonderful. I treasure mine of Glen. I have you all in my prayers and will keep you there. Please reach out if you or your daughter need a guide through this time.

Thanks TBM~I know we will treasure them forever also, and I'm sure when the time is right we will take you up on that offer of support........right now, just getting a shower, teeth brushed and dressed is an acheivement.

[
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #3293 on: June 16, 2009, 12:01:30 PM »

IM, you and your family have been in my thoughts and prayers and will continue to be. Thank you so much for sharing your pictures and Elijah with us. What a beautiful baby boy. Take care of yourself and I am glad to see you back. God Bless!
Auntie Darla.

Deenie I am so sorry for the loss of your Dad. I lost my Dad 22 years ago and I still miss him so much. I was always a daddy's girl. He will always be in your heart. And there will be times when you still feel his presence with you. God Bless!
Darla

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3294 on: June 16, 2009, 03:16:59 PM »

IM.. Thank You for sharing the pictures..
God had a plan for your beautiful grandson an angel of love, hope and protection.
God Bless you and your family ..

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3295 on: June 16, 2009, 03:36:55 PM »

Deenie ...Please accept my deepest condolences on the loss of your dad.
May his memories stay with you for eternity.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #3296 on: June 16, 2009, 10:04:11 PM »

IM, those photo's brought tears to my eyes. My heart goes out to you all. Still praying for you.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #3297 on: June 16, 2009, 10:09:31 PM »

Hi monkey's. I would like to ask for a special prayer. I know I told you about my son with one kidney, well, he stopped by this afternoon, he is 19 and married,so I can not force him to do anything. He has not been able to urinate in over 3 days. The night before that started he had wet the bed and has not been able to go since. I am terrified for him.
Thanks all

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3298 on: June 16, 2009, 11:21:06 PM »

Hi monkey's. I would like to ask for a special prayer. I know I told you about my son with one kidney, well, he stopped by this afternoon, he is 19 and married,so I can not force him to do anything. He has not been able to urinate in over 3 days. The night before that started he had wet the bed and has not been able to go since. I am terrified for him.
Thanks all

I will pray that he will go to the doctor before he gets critical. I will also pray for you to have strength you need.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3299 on: June 16, 2009, 11:23:08 PM »

Thanks all

Searching, you know how I feel about you and how much I think and pray for you. I will pray for your son that he will go and get treatment before it gets too far. Maybe his wife can reason with him. I know you are worried to death about him. I will light my Searching candle again for you and for you son. You have been through so much. Just keep trying to be strong and take care of yourself as much as you can.

With much love,
Sister Frankie

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.