March 19, 2024, 03:01:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PRAYER REQUESTS - Please list here  (Read 1938529 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #3560 on: July 28, 2009, 06:49:18 PM »

I just wanted to come here and ask for everyone to pray for my sons Father, he was born with only half a heart and was what is called a blue baby, he had open heart surgery twice in his life, once when he was 12 and again at the age of 17, now at the age of 47, he had already lived longer then the doctors thought and he also had a son that the doctors told him would never happen..........Today he started having problems with his heart and had to be rushed to the hospital, tomorrow they will transport him to Gainsville where his heart dactor is at and see what the problem is, he has been having erractic heart beats and they dont know at this time what it is.....My son is very worried and upset, please evryone pray that he will be fine, Thank You.......
My thoughts and prayers are with him HH.  an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3561 on: July 28, 2009, 06:52:06 PM »

Tomorrow is my sister Connie's birthday.  We had plans to be in Key West, our favorite vacation place.  Please pray for my Mom, tomorrow is already hard for her today.  There will be no cake, Connie doesn't like cake, I'm baking her a cherry pie and Mom is making peas and dumplings.  Taking some balloons . . . dear Lord, my heart is breaking right now.  Please forgive me for crumbling when I know you have her in the palm of your Hand.  Not in my time, but by your perfect time.  I humbly ask for your forgiveness.  Amen.
You are all very lucky to have a close family, she will enjoy the cherry pie, and dumplings, my one grandma use to make such good dumplings. You will have a nice day tomorrow  an angelic monkey
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3562 on: July 29, 2009, 07:07:08 AM »

I just wanted to come here and ask for everyone to pray for my sons Father, he was born with only half a heart and was what is called a blue baby, he had open heart surgery twice in his life, once when he was 12 and again at the age of 17, now at the age of 47, he had already lived longer then the doctors thought and he also had a son that the doctors told him would never happen..........Today he started having problems with his heart and had to be rushed to the hospital, tomorrow they will transport him to Gainsville where his heart dactor is at and see what the problem is, he has been having erractic heart beats and they dont know at this time what it is.....My son is very worried and upset, please evryone pray that he will be fine, Thank You.......

Thanking God, that your son's father has lived this long, and asking God to spare him, so he may have many more birthdays to celebrate with your son.  Praying for you also, that you have the strength to encourage your son and to set his mind at ease.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3563 on: July 29, 2009, 07:14:37 AM »

Tomorrow is my sister Connie's birthday.  We had plans to be in Key West, our favorite vacation place.  Please pray for my Mom, tomorrow is already hard for her today.  There will be no cake, Connie doesn't like cake, I'm baking her a cherry pie and Mom is making peas and dumplings.  Taking some balloons . . . dear Lord, my heart is breaking right now.  Please forgive me for crumbling when I know you have her in the palm of your Hand.  Not in my time, but by your perfect time.  I humbly ask for your forgiveness.  Amen.

Praying for you and your family. 

God made us human and therefore recognizes our humanity.  God commands us to love one another and rejoices when we do so.  It is in love for your Sister that your heart is breaking, there is nothing for God to forgive.  Please put all of your effort in loving and praying for, your Sister and do not admonish yourself.  The palm of God's hand holds you and will not let you fall.  Believe.  Trust.  Love.  Amen.

I believe in miracles!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3564 on: July 29, 2009, 07:30:51 AM »

HH - I hope your sons' Dad will be fine and that they can treat his erratic heartbeats with med.'s.  and that your son's mind will soon be at ease. 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3565 on: July 29, 2009, 07:54:34 AM »

Sister - I just lost a post I was preparing for you - slippy fingers, I guess.
Will be short this time but I wanted to send birthday greetings to your sister Connie today with wishes for her recovery and that next year you will celebrate it together in Key West.
For today, a bite of cherry pie, or peas and dumplings, made with love - perhaps a smile as the balloons are brought in the room...baby steps, bit by bit...over time.  Smiles cherished, tears, family love and deep faith moving ever closer to Connie's recovery.   
Thoughts to your Mom today and continued strength to you.
God bless.
can
 an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey ::MonkeyAngel: an angelic monkey

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3566 on: July 29, 2009, 09:28:33 AM »

Can, thank you so much for your thoughts.  I believe in positive energy and I am grateful for all the monkeys who send loving and caring vibes for Connie and my family.
Blessings.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3567 on: July 29, 2009, 09:33:36 AM »

Bearly, in my prayers this morning I was thinking about Moses and how when he raised his arms, the battle went in their favor, but when he dropped his arms from weariness, they would begin to lose the battle.  God works in mysterious ways -- you and other monkeys have been the ones that keep holding my arms up (like Moses had help).  Thank you and all the other people who have comforted me so much and helped me hold my arms up so the battle will be won.  Love and Blessings to all.

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3568 on: July 29, 2009, 02:26:13 PM »

A blessed birthday wish today for Connie and prayers to Sister & her mother that the lord will give you strenth to get through this.

A special prayer for Tevye today, I am thinking of you and praying for a positive outcome.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3569 on: July 29, 2009, 11:30:23 PM »

SISTER, I hope Connie's birthday today turned out better that you expected. I know life as you knew it is gone, and you grieve for the memories and know they will be the same no more. But there will still be times together. They will be different. You will be different, but please don't treat Connie as though she is not still Connie. She is still in there, only different. It was one of my hardest things to look at this helpless man and try to interact with him when he seem to act and be so different.

He was my rock, my lover, the person that would hop in the car and bring me back a hot fudge sundae if I wanted one in the middle of the night. All of the sudden, I had to do everything for him. Even clean his dentures. He would have been mortified before if I had ever seen him with out them before, now I was doing it daily. Instead of him giving me a good back rub, and rub my sore legs and feet from driving hours at a time, I was giving him rubs to keep his muscles from deteriorating. Connie is still in there, and even when you feel so sorry for her you just want to bawl, just find a new way to do things.

I have not been over here on the prayer thread to past few days, because I was just too plain pizzed off to even pray. I couldn't even force myself, even when I needed to. My son's grant for college has been cut, and we needed every nickle to get by on. I am terrified the scholarships are going to be pulled, and student loans are going to be hard to come by. This is a person that needs his diploma, and has lost many a chance for a job because he had the knowledge but not the paper, could not be hired. I am determined that he is going to be able some how some way to finish his college. He wants to do this so badly. I am still mad, and I don't seem to be able to pray about it. Have you ever been that way.?

I will say good night to you, and tell you that I will do my best to pray for you and Connie.

With much love,
Fanny Mae

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3570 on: July 29, 2009, 11:42:07 PM »

HIGHERHOPES, I will keep your son's father in my prayers and thoughts. I know you son is terrified for him. I pray the doctors will know just what to do for him, and that you will be able to say the right words to confort your son.

With much love,
Fanny Mae

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3571 on: July 29, 2009, 11:45:52 PM »

TEVYE, my dear friend and mentor, you are in my thoughts tonight and every night. We will get you through this together with all our prayers and God's mercies. You have had your share of troubles already, and I pray god lifts this one from you. Be brave. I am proud to know you.

With Much Love,
Fanny Mae

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3572 on: July 31, 2009, 02:28:30 PM »

I would like to ask all of you to send love, light and laughter back into AZSunny's heart today and tomorrow especially.  She lost her husband one year ago Aug 1 and is struggling with that loss. 

AZSunny - my prayer for you is that God helps you to remember the good and let that warm your heart and stop your tears, as from what I have heard from the posts in Lindsey thread -- you have far more wonderful memories than bad.  Celebrate tomorrow those good memories and the fact that your dear husband helped you from heaven to make a year.  I know, shot me - the eternal optimist, but I just want you to let the good you had out weigh the one day.

HUGS AND Love, light and laughter,
A_News_Junkie
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3573 on: July 31, 2009, 05:59:44 PM »

I would like to ask all of you to send love, light and laughter back into AZSunny's heart today and tomorrow especially.  She lost her husband one year ago Aug 1 and is struggling with that loss. 

AZSunny - my prayer for you is that God helps you to remember the good and let that warm your heart and stop your tears, as from what I have heard from the posts in Lindsey thread -- you have far more wonderful memories than bad.  Celebrate tomorrow those good memories and the fact that your dear husband helped you from heaven to make a year.  I know, shot me - the eternal optimist, but I just want you to let the good you had out weigh the one day.

A_News_Junkie

AZSunny, I am so sorry for your loss.  I know that telling you that you are so very lucky to have good memories of someone who meant so much to you, as many have no one, does not mean much right now while you are hurting.  I hope some day you will find comfort in that thought.

xo

I believe in miracles!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3574 on: July 31, 2009, 06:20:21 PM »

AZSunny, my thoughts and prayers are with you during this painful time.  an angelic monkey
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3575 on: July 31, 2009, 09:51:54 PM »

Bearly, in my prayers this morning I was thinking about Moses and how when he raised his arms, the battle went in their favor, but when he dropped his arms from weariness, they would begin to lose the battle.  God works in mysterious ways -- you and other monkeys have been the ones that keep holding my arms up (like Moses had help).  Thank you and all the other people who have comforted me so much and helped me hold my arms up so the battle will be won.  Love and Blessings to all.
Sister,  I am so sorry for what your sister, and all of you are going through.  My prayers are with you all.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3576 on: July 31, 2009, 09:56:40 PM »

[
My hubby is still fishing with BILs and ... my long time neighbour/friend is in Alberta caring for her two grandchildren while their Mom and Dad are enjoying a mini vacation on their own.

My friend's hubby dropped by this morning with sticky buns and ... requested I put on the coffee pot as he had something to share.  This has never happened before so I knew that something was up.

B. shared in tears that he was told yesterday in a conference with his physician that cancer which has been in remission for ten years has returned with a vengence.  He does not know how to tell his wife and family.  He loves them so much and knows they will be devastated.

Monkeys ... you do not know B. but God does.  I am solicitating prayers on his behalf.

Thank you.

Janet
1:25 PM PT

Janet,  I am sending prayers for your neighbor.  I can only imagine the weight he must feel, and how wonderful that he could come to you, and find a place to talk and relieve that burden.  God Has blessed you with a gift of friendship and understanding.  God bless you as well.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3577 on: July 31, 2009, 10:09:46 PM »

A_News_Junkie

AZSunny, I am so sorry for your loss.  I know that telling you that you are so very lucky to have good memories of someone who meant so much to you, as many have no one, does not mean much right now while you are hurting.  I hope some day you will find comfort in that thought.

xo

Thanks to all for their kind thoughts and prayers.  The last year has been a painful journey, I continued to  pray to feel some acceptance and relief from the loss, but it has been so difficult coming.     You are right Bearly, I was so blessed with a man that was gentle, kind, unconditionally supportive of me,  and my complete soul mate.  I have a friend that has been married a long time, that said she loves her husband, but never experienced the bond that my husband and I experienced, and shared. Did I take it for granted?  I hope not. I am so fortunate to have been loved, and loved so deeply.  I thank God for that.  I think what is so difficult for me, is that we knew he was going to have surgery, and that it was serious, but we were led to believe that it would be successful.  I was not prepared for him to have a massive stroke and die.  We were having dinner out one night before the surgery, and then in a week, I was planning his funeral.  I know that God must have had something to teach me, and I am trying  some desperately to accept this.  Treasure every moment with those you love.  Collect all those memories, and create new ones. 

Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #3578 on: August 01, 2009, 01:50:33 AM »

A_News_Junkie

xo

Thanks to all for their kind thoughts and prayers.  The last year has been a painful journey, I continued to  pray to feel some acceptance and relief from the loss, but it has been so difficult coming.     You are right Bearly, I was so blessed with a man that was gentle, kind, unconditionally supportive of me,  and my complete soul mate.  I have a friend that has been married a long time, that said she loves her husband, but never experienced the bond that my husband and I experienced, and shared. Did I take it for granted?  I hope not. I am so fortunate to have been loved, and loved so deeply.  I thank God for that.  I think what is so difficult for me, is that we knew he was going to have surgery, and that it was serious, but we were led to believe that it would be successful.  I was not prepared for him to have a massive stroke and die.  We were having dinner out one night before the surgery, and then in a week, I was planning his funeral.  I know that God must have had something to teach me, and I am trying  some desperately to accept this.  Treasure every moment with those you love.  Collect all those memories, and create new ones. 

AZSunny, my heart is breaking for you now as I read this. I am so sorry for your loss but thank you for reminding us about the brevity of life and the need to treasure the moments we have with those who are so dear to us. You are in my prayers. an angelic monkey

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3579 on: August 01, 2009, 11:22:47 PM »

A_News_Junkie

xo

AZSunny, my heart is breaking for you now as I read this. I am so sorry for your loss but thank you for reminding us about the brevity of life and the need to treasure the moments we have with those who are so dear to us. You are in my prayers. an angelic monkey

My 4 1/2 year old grandson called me tonight, and said, are you still very sad that Grandpa John died?  I said, yes I really am.  He said, well, Mae Mae, just go to bed early and tuck your head under your blankie and you will feel better!  You know, I think he maybe right.  The wisdom of children.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.