March 18, 2024, 08:21:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PRAYER REQUESTS - Please list here  (Read 1938258 times)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3600 on: August 02, 2009, 06:24:25 PM »

Northern Rose, I know you must have some relief even though you have not heard his "voice" yet.  Blessings to you and your family.
Monkey Nut, praying for peace that passes all understanding for Donna and her family.  How precious is life and we simply never know.  My meditations tonight will be for her family during this most difficult of times.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #3601 on: August 02, 2009, 06:26:08 PM »

Thank you all for your prayers.  I just received a call and have heard 3rd hand that the group is ok.  One of the boys did end up getting 8 stitches in his head as he was hit with something and was gashed pretty bad.  The group has split up, half of them are on their way back right now and are just under half way home.  The other half has stayed and are helping others pack up and get out of there.  They apparently lost two of their tents and everything inside, have no idea where they blew to.  They were not near the stage when it collapsed.  The band on stage was just finishing so the boys were beating the crowd to one of the beer tents to get more beer.  The wind picked up and the boys helped hold the tent down as it was heading in the direction of the crowd and would have hurt many if it flew that way.  When I hear first hand from my son I will let you know.  Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts.

I am so glad your son and friends are safe. We were not so lucky. My son's friend Donna was the woman who passed away at the event. She had VIP passes and was behind the stage when it collapsed. Please say prayers for her family especially for her two beautiful boys.
  I am so sorry for you son's friend and the pain her children must be going through along with your son. You are in my prayers Monkey nut. May God, Jesus and the Angels and Saints be with Donna and her family.  an angelic monkey JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3602 on: August 02, 2009, 06:34:17 PM »

Thank you all for your prayers.  I just received a call and have heard 3rd hand that the group is ok.  One of the boys did end up getting 8 stitches in his head as he was hit with something and was gashed pretty bad.  The group has split up, half of them are on their way back right now and are just under half way home.  The other half has stayed and are helping others pack up and get out of there.  They apparently lost two of their tents and everything inside, have no idea where they blew to.  They were not near the stage when it collapsed.  The band on stage was just finishing so the boys were beating the crowd to one of the beer tents to get more beer.  The wind picked up and the boys helped hold the tent down as it was heading in the direction of the crowd and would have hurt many if it flew that way.  When I hear first hand from my son I will let you know.  Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts.

I am so glad your son and friends are safe. We were not so lucky. My son's friend Donna was the woman who passed away at the event. She had VIP passes and was behind the stage when it collapsed. Please say prayers for her family especially for her two beautiful boys.
  I am so sorry for you son's friend and the pain her children must be going through along with your son. You are in my prayers Monkey nut. May God, Jesus and the Angels and Saints be with Donna and her family.  an angelic monkey JSM

I am so sorry MonkeyNut.    an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #3603 on: August 02, 2009, 06:39:13 PM »

I am so sorry MonkeyNut.    an angelic monkey

Sorry for your loss, Monkey Nut.

What a nightmare for all involved. I will keep everyone in my prayers tonight.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #3604 on: August 02, 2009, 06:42:18 PM »

I am so very sorry, my thoughts and prayers are with your son and Donna's family  an angelic monkey  Northern Rose glad to hear your son and friends are okay, sorry to hear the one boy got stitches  an angelic monkey
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3605 on: August 02, 2009, 06:59:07 PM »

OMG Northern Rose - I heard about this collapse on the news earlier and am glad I didn't see this until now as I would have been worried sick for you.  You are one of my favorite monkeys and the mere thought of your son being hurt in that freak of nature sent my blood sugar plummeting.   I can't wait till you hear and HUG your baby first hand.  I will keep all in that incident in my prayers and bravo for the boys for trying to help. 
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3606 on: August 02, 2009, 07:17:55 PM »

I am so saddened by all the pain and suffering so many of our beloved monkeys, friends and families are experiencing.

Please know you are all in my thoughts and prayers.

Much Love,
cece

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #3607 on: August 02, 2009, 07:21:49 PM »

TEVYE, my dear friend and mentor, you are in my thoughts tonight and every night. We will get you through this together with all our prayers and God's mercies. You have had your share of troubles already, and I pray god lifts this one from you. Be brave. I am proud to know you.

With Much Love,
Fanny Mae

Awww, shucks! Thanks for the good wishes. It will all be good, I'm sure. And if it's not good, there damn well better be good drugs! Monkey Devil!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3608 on: August 02, 2009, 07:32:37 PM »

Thank you for your prayers and well wishes for my family. Everything went well. If I may tell you a part of the funeral that really was so touching....

My FIL was just a little boy when his mother died. One of his dying wishes was for me and my husband to bring flowers to his moms grave, no one else, just us. Because he had plans on visiting the grave site this coming fall,  before the hurst took his casket to the burial spot at the national cemetary, we had it go to the spot his mom was buried. We took a beautiful flower arraingment and placed it at his moms grave. I was filled with emotion as was my husband and the funeral directors. It was sad but very meaningful to me on how a parent can impact a child's life and what a mother means to a child.

Prayers to all of my monkey friends....
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #3609 on: August 02, 2009, 09:00:42 PM »

I too will be saying a prayer for Donna's family and NR's son. What a terrible thing to happen. I'm so sorry for your loss.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3610 on: August 02, 2009, 09:52:49 PM »

I am so saddened by all the pain and suffering so many of our beloved monkeys, friends and families are experiencing.

Please know you are all in my thoughts and prayers.

Much Love,
cece

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3611 on: August 02, 2009, 11:17:06 PM »

Tevye, I am praying for you.  I am not sure what is wrong, but I ask God to grant you what you need.

A

Hey Thanks, Bearly! I should get test results tomorrow or Tuesday....whatever they say, I will never allow a breast biospsy again without general anesthetic...and enough drugs to last me 4 days! What a pain!

And then I see the other problems here and think I'm a baby, my problem is so little compared to others. Remember, ya'll have my permission to kick my azz when I whine! So, prayers for all that need them.
Teyve, I will pray for a good result for your biopsy. I fully understand what you are going through. I will hold your hand across the miles. Hugs to you.
Please let us know. And don't start looking things up on the 'net. You will make yourself fret.   
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3612 on: August 03, 2009, 12:35:39 AM »

Just wanted to come   here and say thanks to everyone for the prayers for my son Father, he is still in the hospital and has been transferred to Shands of Gainsville, he might have to have surgery Tuesday, am waiting to find out if he doez or not and I will post back then...

Also I will say a prayer for everyone here that has asked for one, there's too many to list seperatley but I am reading them all and saying a prayer after I read each story, May God stand by each and every one of you that is in need of his help!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3613 on: August 03, 2009, 01:58:20 AM »

Monkey Nut, I am praying for your family, Donna, and her family.

No Rose, I am praying for your son and his friends and will be watching for his homecoming.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3614 on: August 03, 2009, 03:14:46 AM »

NorthernRose - Prayers to your son and friends who witnessed this tragedy.

Monkeynut - I'm sorry for your sons loss of his friend Donna.  Prayers to Donna's children and family.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3615 on: August 03, 2009, 12:27:31 PM »

MONKEY NUT, I am so sorry. My prayers are going out for Donna and her family, and also for your son. I know you all must be in pain at this time. She was probably very happy to have the VIP passes and was having a wonderful time. It is very sad.  an angelic monkey

Monkey Nut and Northern Rose and I am praying for your sons , Donna and her famiy  and hope you both have your sons home with you soon.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3616 on: August 03, 2009, 12:30:20 PM »

Just wanted to come   here and say thanks to everyone for the prayers for my son Father, he is still in the hospital and has been transferred to Shands of Gainsville, he might have to have surgery Tuesday, am waiting to find out if he doez or not and I will post back then...

Also I will say a prayer for everyone here that has asked for one, there's too many to list seperatley but I am reading them all and saying a prayer after I read each story, May God stand by each and every one of you that is in need of his help!

Higher Hopes..I am praying for your son..I hope that things go well for him if he needs the surgery tomorrow.

Everyone here with prayer requests I am praying for you.  Like Higher Hopes I pray after each person's request.

Peace and hugs to all of you.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #3617 on: August 04, 2009, 11:24:02 PM »

Hey there - could ya all add the thousand or so people that are being evacuated a mile from our restaurant - there is a HUGE fire with several tanks of gasoline ready to explode. My hubby is working right now and is going to stay until we know if we are going to be evacuated (from the restaurant) You can see video at http://abclocal.go.com/wjrt/index. Scary stuff!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3618 on: August 04, 2009, 11:41:44 PM »

HH, have you heard anything yet?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3619 on: August 04, 2009, 11:44:11 PM »

Hey there - could ya all add the thousand or so people that are being evacuated a mile from our restaurant - there is a HUGE fire with several tanks of gasoline ready to explode. My hubby is working right now and is going to stay until we know if we are going to be evacuated (from the restaurant) You can see video at http://abclocal.go.com/wjrt/index. Scary stuff!

Very scary.  I am so sorry.  Can your husband close up now?  I am afraid it will take too long to close up and get out of there if he gets the word.

Prayers for you and your husband and all those who are involved in any way.

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.