March 18, 2024, 11:30:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PRAYER REQUESTS - Please list here  (Read 1938355 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #3680 on: August 25, 2009, 03:43:46 PM »

Hello Sweet Monkeys, I know there are so many in need of prayers and I do pray for each and everyone of the needs. I strongly believe in the power of prayer. I am asking for prayers for my precious furbaby Butchie (Butch). Last Thursday he was only given a few months to live by the vet. He has advance stages of CHF.But he still gets around great. tail wags All the time, eats good and is such a happy baby. He does have a bad cough. From what I understand it is because of all of the fluid in him. He has been going to a vet every other week since March and been put on so many different meds.. He has gone through so many test. Just about Every other week it was a different test. I had had it with this one vet so I took him to a new vet on Thursday and he told me what he has. This is breaking my heart. He is just such a happy and loving baby (he is around 11 years old) we are not sure of his age. He was dumped out of a truck on a dirt road in Al many years ago, I brought him back to Fl with me. He has always been the most gentle loving baby. He loves everyone and everything.Please keep him in your prayers. Thank You and God Bless you all   an angelic monkey
My heart breaks for you, my prayers are certainly with you and your family and Butchie, such a cute pup  an angelic monkey And what a wonderful family he found.
floridatreasure9
Scared Monkey

I miss you my Precious Butchie

« Reply #3681 on: August 25, 2009, 07:25:20 PM »

FLORIDATREASURE, My prayers are with you and Butch. He is a beautiful dog.  an angelic monkey

Thank you so much Fanny Mae for your prayers...He is such a sweetheart and just as beautiful inside as he is outside, and has been by my side through so much...
 Thank You again,Michelle
floridatreasure9
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3682 on: August 25, 2009, 07:42:48 PM »

Hello Sweet Monkeys, I know there are so many in need of prayers and I do pray for each and everyone of the needs. I strongly believe in the power of prayer. I am asking for prayers for my precious furbaby Butchie (Butch). Last Thursday he was only given a few months to live by the vet. He has advance stages of CHF.But he still gets around great. tail wags All the time, eats good and is such a happy baby. He does have a bad cough. From what I understand it is because of all of the fluid in him. He has been going to a vet every other week since March and been put on so many different meds.. He has gone through so many test. Just about Every other week it was a different test. I had had it with this one vet so I took him to a new vet on Thursday and he told me what he has. This is breaking my heart. He is just such a happy and loving baby (he is around 11 years old) we are not sure of his age. He was dumped out of a truck on a dirt road in Al many years ago, I brought him back to Fl with me. He has always been the most gentle loving baby. He loves everyone and everything.Please keep him in your prayers. Thank You and God Bless you all   an angelic monkey

Florida mom - I will definitely pray for your baby.  Mine is being taken to the or right now.  I did want to tell you I had 2 poodles who were managed for CHF with lasix and lived far longer than the expected.  Let baby cough - better out than in.  If you show fear, he might hold back the cough and it will build up.  Glad you have a new vet.  If you are at home and can take him out often, ask your vet about lasix.

Thank You ANJM...I have been keeping up with your precious little Crystol and praying for her also. She is Sooo cute!!I love how much you and so many others here Truly love their furbabies.. The webcam pics are such a Great idea to be able to watch her. Butchie is on 80 mg, furosemide 2x day along with 5 other meds.. I do love this new vet he really cares. Butchie and I are up and outside about 4 times during the night ...and lately most days I have been able to take him to work with me and on days I can't I have someone come here and stay with him and my other furbabies.  My precious Butchie would not leave my side during my illness ..he is just the most loving baby... Thank you for your prayers
floridatreasure9
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3683 on: August 25, 2009, 07:52:24 PM »

My heart breaks for you, my prayers are certainly with you and your family and Butchie, such a cute pup  an angelic monkey And what a wonderful family he found.

Thank You NoRose..That means a lot to me coming from you ..I feel I am blessed to have found him...to me God put me there on that dirt road riding horses that day just for him. When I seen his precious face that day it broke my heart that someone could be so mean. All this precious baby wanted was love and he has given it freely every day to anyone and everyone. He is a blessing in my life.
Michelle
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3684 on: August 25, 2009, 07:57:50 PM »

Thank You NoRose..That means a lot to me coming from you ..I feel I am blessed to have found him...to me God put me there on that dirt road riding horses that day just for him. When I seen his precious face that day it broke my heart that someone could be so mean. All this precious baby wanted was love and he has given it freely every day to anyone and everyone. He is a blessing in my life.
Michelle
You have no idea how I understand, my Zoe means everything to me. We got her from the shelter and she had been badly abused, we connected right from the start. I worry about her tumor she has in her rectum, and all we can do is monitor, and give her the pills, which seem to be helping a lot, the tumor hasn't grown. I will continue to keep Butchie in my thoughts and prayers  an angelic monkey
floridatreasure9
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3685 on: August 25, 2009, 09:02:57 PM »

Michelle
You have no idea how I understand, my Zoe means everything to me. We got her from the shelter and she had been badly abused, we connected right from the start. I worry about her tumor she has in her rectum, and all we can do is monitor, and give her the pills, which seem to be helping a lot, the tumor hasn't grown. I will continue to keep Butchie in my thoughts and prayers  an angelic monkey

NoRose, I know you understand...I follow your post a lot. I know you love Zoe so very very much. I am so glad the pills are helping and that the tumor hasn't grown. Zoe is on my special prayer list for  furbabies   an angelic monkey I truly have my special prayer list just for furbabies
michelle
floridatreasure9
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3686 on: August 25, 2009, 09:05:33 PM »

Floridatreasure9~Left you a note here: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5913.msg920316#msg920316

Prayers for Butch an angelic monkey
Thank you for your prayers Lovin.  an angelic monkey ..I responded back
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3687 on: August 25, 2009, 10:41:26 PM »

floridatreasure9  Thank-you I appreciate that very much  an angelic monkey
floridatreasure9
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3688 on: August 25, 2009, 11:25:57 PM »

floridatreasure9  Thank-you I appreciate that very much  an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #3689 on: August 26, 2009, 11:26:37 AM »

FloridaTreasure9

Sending Prayers for Butchie   an angelic monkey

God Bless All the Furbabies & their Mamas.
K

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3690 on: August 26, 2009, 02:42:33 PM »

John 3:16
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son,
that whosoever believeth in him should not perish,
but have everlasting life."

PASS IT ON

It only takes a spark to get a fire going,
And soon all those around can warm up in its glowing;
That's how it is with God's Love,
Once you've experienced it,
You spread the love to everyone
You want to pass it on.

What a wonderous time is spring,
When all the tress are budding
The birds begin to sing, the flowers start their blooming;
That's how it is with God's love,
Once you've experienced it.
You want to sing, it's fresh like spring,
You want to pass it on.

I wish for you my friend
This happiness that I've found;
You can depend on God
It matters not where you're bound,
I'll shout it from the mountain top - PRAISE GOD!
I want the world to know
The Lord of love has come to me
I want to pass it on.

I'll shout it from the mountain top - PRAISE GOD!
I want the world to know
The Lord of love has come to me
I want to pass it on.

Words and music by Kurt Kaiser

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3691 on: August 27, 2009, 09:00:03 AM »

Heavenly Father, this day we praise you for the life you have given us.  We ask that you help us live this day to your honor and glory.  Tonight, as you know Lord, there will be a prayer vigil for the Duckett family and we ask that your presence be felt in a mighty way.  The friends and family of Lindsey Baum are meeting today also Lord, and we ask you guidance in helping them go in the right direction to bring Lindsey home.  We also ask for your mercies on all the missing people -- dear Jesus, you know how it feels to be foresaken, so we ask you to comfort to all those who are afraid and surround them with your holy peace.  In Christ's name we live, pray, and die.  Amen and Amen.

floridatreasure9
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3692 on: August 27, 2009, 10:07:37 PM »

FloridaTreasure9

Sending Prayers for Butchie   an angelic monkey

God Bless All the Furbabies & their Mamas.
K

Thank you Deenie...I Love that picture of Butchie...it is Amazing...do you mind if I keep it?    an angelic monkey

floridatreasure9
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3693 on: August 27, 2009, 10:08:37 PM »

oops I messed that up
floridatreasure9
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3694 on: August 27, 2009, 10:12:00 PM »

Heavenly Father, this day we praise you for the life you have given us.  We ask that you help us live this day to your honor and glory.  Tonight, as you know Lord, there will be a prayer vigil for the Duckett family and we ask that your presence be felt in a mighty way.  The friends and family of Lindsey Baum are meeting today also Lord, and we ask you guidance in helping them go in the right direction to bring Lindsey home.  We also ask for your mercies on all the missing people -- dear Jesus, you know how it feels to be foresaken, so we ask you to comfort to all those who are afraid and surround them with your holy peace.  In Christ's name we live, pray, and die.  Amen and Amen.

Amen...Thank you Sister for this beautiful prayer
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #3695 on: August 28, 2009, 12:28:03 AM »

oops I messed that up
No Worries - Please take it ~ it's your picture ...... ((Hugs))

K

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3696 on: August 29, 2009, 10:19:59 PM »

Gracious God, we seek your presence at the close of another day, asking you to create little pools of heavenly peace within our hearts as we lie down to sleep.  Let all of today's blessings and anxieties give way to a time of inward reflection, as we think about our Lord and meditate on His love for us.
We ask dear Father for a deeper sense of gratitude for all of your mercies.  We praise you for our animals which love us so unconditionally.  When we look upon their expectant faces, in truth, we are closer to you and your unconditional love.  For the ones who are sick and for those who care for them, surround them with your affirmation of assurance that all creatures are your creation and are precious in your sight.
We say all things in the name of the One to whom glory be forever.  Amen and Amen.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3697 on: August 30, 2009, 09:24:44 PM »

I have been here many times since I have been a monkey, most of the time someone asked for a prayer or a need, and a time or two for myself. I am coming for myself this this time, because things are not going well for me, and I am not feeling the love. I am feeling lost, alone and secluded. My whole life seems to be spinning out of control and beleagured. I can usually come here and say something positive .....But I am lost for positive words. I felt when I came here there would be like-minded people that only wanted the truth. And we would be a group of good hearted people that would only support each other. Somehow, I have grown to know this is not necessarity true. Tonight I am feeling very alone with my monkey friends I though I had know to love. I ask that if any one is here they will pray for me. I am needing your prayers.   an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3698 on: August 30, 2009, 09:49:11 PM »

I have been here many times since I have been a monkey, most of the time someone asked for a prayer or a need, and a time or two for myself. I am coming for myself this this time, because things are not going well for me, and I am not feeling the love. I am feeling lost, alone and secluded. My whole life seems to be spinning out of control and beleagured. I can usually come here and say something positive .....But I am lost for positive words. I felt when I came here there would be like-minded people that only wanted the truth. And we would be a group of good hearted people that would only support each other. Somehow, I have grown to know this is not necessarity true. Tonight I am feeling very alone with my monkey friends I though I had know to love. I ask that if any one is here they will pray for me. I am needing your prayers.   an angelic monkey

Dear Father, I bless your Holy Name and thank you for the unfanthomable love you have ordained that one spirit can reach out to another spirit and meet . . . and that I, a weak and erring person, should have this ready connection to my dear sister Fanny Mae.  It is only because of the heart of our Lord who moves the stars that this is possible.  We ask for grace, O God, to pray now with pure and sincere desires for this special friend.  She is feeling a lonliness within because the truth seems so far away and those fellow sojourners have grown weary as well and sometimes don't seem so like-minded.  Almighty One, Fanny needs a special anointing of your presence this evening and for whatever the source or sources of these feelings, we ask forgiveness and help us to grant forgiveness for barbed words spoken deliberately; for thoughtless words spoken hastily, for ears that do not rejoice in the truth . . . have mercy upon us.  When she lays her head upon her pillow this night, let her heart not be troubled, but filled with happiness and joy knowing that in the morrow's light, new truths will be found, strength will be renewed, and love will shine forth.  And I can only say these words, for the sake of Jesus Christ, Thy Son and My Lord.  Amen and Amen.

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3699 on: August 30, 2009, 09:49:25 PM »

I will pray for you, Fanny!

This is exactly what we are!  an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.