March 18, 2024, 11:54:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PRAYER REQUESTS - Please list here  (Read 1938375 times)
floridatreasure9
Scared Monkey

I miss you my Precious Butchie

« Reply #3740 on: September 14, 2009, 01:43:25 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

Often when the going gets rough and discouragment sets in ... I sometimes forget that my Forever Friend is silently waiting in the shadows for me to bow... reach up and ... share my burdens.

Sincerely, Janet

+++++++

John 15:13
Greater love hath no man than this,
that a man lay down his life for his friends.

WHAT A FRIEND WE HAVE IN JESUS

What a Friend we have in Jesus, all our sins and griefs to bear!
What a privilege to carry everything to God in prayer!
O what peace we often forfeit, O what needless pain we bear,
All because we do not carry everything to God in prayer.

Have we trials and temptations?  Is there trouble anywhere?
We should never be discouraged; take it to the Lord in prayer.
Can we find a friend so faithful?  Who will all our sorrows share?
Jesus knows our every weakness; take it to the Lord in prayer!

Are we weak and heavy laden, cumbered with a load of care?
Precious Savior, still our refuge, take it to the Lord in prayer.
Do your friends despise, forsake you?  Take it to the Lord in prayer!
In His arms He’ll take and shield you; you will find a solace there.

Blessed Savior, Thou hast promised, Thou wilt all our burdens bear.
May we ever, Lord, be bringing all to Thee in earnest prayer.
Soon in glory bright unclouded, there will be no need for prayer. Rapture, praise and endless worship will be our sweet portion there.

Words by Jo­seph M. Scriv­en

Thank You TamiKosmom for posting this song I love it and right now needed to see the words. If we could just leave all of our prayers in the hands of Jesus we wouldn't have the heavy burdens we carry. He is a gracious loving Saviour. Thank you again, Michelle   an angelic monkey 
floridatreasure9
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3741 on: September 14, 2009, 02:07:24 AM »

Hello Sweet Monkeys, My precious little long haired chihuahua "Peppie"  ... has crossed over the Rainbow Bridge on 9/13..he went in his sleep...I rescued him many years ago..he was a spunky little fella but so full of love.. He was between 15-20 years old. He was a tiny little black and white baby that did woos-woos with his front feet. I was not expecting his passing as many of you know one of my other fur-babies Butch was the one I have been told he would not live but a few months due to his CHF, so it was a sad heartbreaking shock that Peppie passed. He said good bye to me the day before my birthday so I would never forget the day he left me to go join my other fur-babies across the Rainbow Bridge.
 Sweet monkeys I have a sad heavy tearfilled heart tonight please remember me and my furbabies in your sweet prayers. Thank you, Michelle
 and God Bless You All
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3742 on: September 14, 2009, 11:47:06 AM »

Hello Sweet Monkeys, My precious little long haired chihuahua "Peppie"  ... has crossed over the Rainbow Bridge on 9/13..he went in his sleep...I rescued him many years ago..he was a spunky little fella but so full of love.. He was between 15-20 years old. He was a tiny little black and white baby that did woos-woos with his front feet. I was not expecting his passing as many of you know one of my other fur-babies Butch was the one I have been told he would not live but a few months due to his CHF, so it was a sad heartbreaking shock that Peppie passed. He said good bye to me the day before my birthday so I would never forget the day he left me to go join my other fur-babies across the Rainbow Bridge.
 Sweet monkeys I have a sad heavy tearfilled heart tonight please remember me and my furbabies in your sweet prayers. Thank you, Michelle
 and God Bless You All

Michelle, sending you much light and energy as you celebrate your birthday and the birth day of Peppie having the wonderful spirit of a puppy again.  There is no love quite like our animals, unconditional and so forgiving.  Please know you are in my prayers and dreams for a happy day filled with joyful remembering.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #3743 on: September 14, 2009, 12:13:07 PM »

and God Bless You All
Michelle, I'm so very sorry for your loss. Peppie passing in his sleep, thank God he didn't suffer. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.  an angelic monkey
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3744 on: September 14, 2009, 12:18:14 PM »

Michelle,you are in my thoughts and prayers.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3745 on: September 15, 2009, 06:51:06 PM »

Touch of the Master’s Hand

T’was battered and scarred, and the auctioneer
Thought it scarcely worth his while
To waste much time on the old violin,
But held it up with a smile.

"What am I bidden, good folks," he cried,
"Who’ll start the bidding for me?"
"A dollar, a dollar," then, two! Only two?
"Two dollars, and who’ll make it three?

"Three dollars, once; three dollars, twice;
Going for three . . . "But no,
From the room, far back, a grey haired man
Came forward and picked up the bow;

Then, wiping the dust from the old violin,
And tightening the loose strings,
He played a melody pure and sweet
As a caroling angel sings.

The music ceased, and the auctioneer,
With a voice that was quiet and low,
Said: "What am I bid for the old violin?"
And he held it up with the bow.

"A thousand dollars, and who’ll make it two?
Two thousand! And who’ll make it three?
Three thousand, once; three thousand, twice;
And going and gone," said he.

The people cheered, but some of them cried,
"We do not quite understand
What changed its worth?" Swift came the reply:
"The touch of a master’s hand."

And many a man with life out of tune,
And battered and scarred with sin,
Is auctioned cheap to the thoughtless crowd,
Much like the old violin.

A "mess of potage," a glass of wine;
A game, and he travels on.
He is "going" once, and "going" twice,
He’s "going" and almost "gone."

But the Master comes and the foolish crowd
Never can quite understand
The worth of a soul and the change that’s wrought
By the touch of the Master’s hand.

by Myra Welsh

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3746 on: September 15, 2009, 06:54:54 PM »

Myra Brooks Welch

Myra Brooks Welch, a resident of La Verne, California, was called "The poet with the singing soul." Hers was a very musical family. As a young woman, Myra’s special love was playing the organ.

In 1921, she heard a speaker address a group of students. She said she became filled with light, and "Touch of the Master’s Hand wrote itself in 30 minutes!" She sent it anonymously to her church news bulletin. She felt it was a gift from God, and didn’t need her name on it. It’s popularity spread like magic. Finally, several years later, the poem was read at a religious international convention - "author unknown." A young man stood up and said, "I know the author, and it’s time the world did too. It was written by my mother, Myra Welch."   

Then her name, as well her other beautiful works of poetry became known worldwide. All of her poetry told of the rejoicing she had in God’s love.

What the world did not see, was the woman who created these masterpieces: Myra in her wheelchair, battered and scarred from severe arthritis, which had taken away her ability to make music. Instead, her musical soul spoke through her poetry.

She took one pencil in each of her badly disabled hands. Using the eraser end, she would slowly type the words, the joy of them outweighing the pain of her efforts. Her words, a joyous expression of the wonders of life, as seen by a singing soul, touched by the Master’s Hand.

Lilly Walters

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
floridatreasure9
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3747 on: September 15, 2009, 11:41:45 PM »

and God Bless You All

Michelle, sending you much light and energy as you celebrate your birthday and the birth day of Peppie having the wonderful spirit of a puppy again.  There is no love quite like our animals, unconditional and so forgiving.  Please know you are in my prayers and dreams for a happy day filled with joyful remembering.

Thank you Sister, You are so sweet. I didn't celebrate my birthday but thank you for your well wishes. Yes our pets do love unconditionally and are always so happy to see us with joy and love. I will miss him so much. I thank you for your prayers. I had asked a few pages back (I think) for the link to light a candle for you sister Connie, but maybe you didn't see it...I would love to light a candle for her if you don't mind, if not would you light one for me with a prayer. thank you and God Bless you Sister
floridatreasure9
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3748 on: September 15, 2009, 11:51:17 PM »

and God Bless You All
Michelle, I'm so very sorry for your loss. Peppie passing in his sleep, thank God he didn't suffer. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.  an angelic monkey

Thank You NRCG, I am so thankfull he didn't suffer...I miss him so much, but I believe he is Heaven with my other furbabies. I truly appreciate you thoughts and prayers. There are so many caring and loving people here.
God Bless You,
Michelle
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3749 on: September 15, 2009, 11:55:00 PM »

and God Bless You All

Thank you Sister, You are so sweet. I didn't celebrate my birthday but thank you for your well wishes. Yes our pets do love unconditionally and are always so happy to see us with joy and love. I will miss him so much. I thank you for your prayers. I had asked a few pages back (I think) for the link to light a candle for you sister Connie, but maybe you didn't see it...I would love to light a candle for her if you don't mind, if not would you light one for me with a prayer. thank you and God Bless you Sister

Michelle, I didn't celebrate my birthday last month because of my sister Connie.  Some news of progress, meeting with the "team" tomorrow and hopefully on Friday will be able to take her to our Mom's house.  My Mom (84 years old) just had back surgery, but praise God, is doing well.  Connie took a few steps, unassisted, today.  Oh, the look of determination on her face.  She is wearing a brace on one leg, cannot use one arm or hand, and still cannot complete sentences.  However, she is one determined lady and we remain strong that God has an awesome plan for her life.  Thank you dear one for thinking of her.  My prayers are with you as you continue to go through this time of adjustment without Peppie.  My first dog was a black cocker spaniel named "Smokie" and I look forward to seeing her again.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=conni

floridatreasure9
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3750 on: September 15, 2009, 11:57:30 PM »

Michelle,you are in my thoughts and prayers.   an angelic monkey

Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers. I know you like so many others here love their furbabies so much and truly understand the love we have for them and just how much it hurts to loose one. It is such a comfort to here with other people that feel as strong about their pets.
 God Bless You,
     Michelle
floridatreasure9
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3751 on: September 16, 2009, 12:33:21 AM »

and God Bless You All

Michelle, I didn't celebrate my birthday last month because of my sister Connie.  Some news of progress, meeting with the "team" tomorrow and hopefully on Friday will be able to take her to our Mom's house.  My Mom (84 years old) just had back surgery, but praise God, is doing well.  Connie took a few steps, unassisted, today.  Oh, the look of determination on her face.  She is wearing a brace on one leg, cannot use one arm or hand, and still cannot complete sentences.  However, she is one determined lady and we remain strong that God has an awesome plan for her life.  Thank you dear one for thinking of her.  My prayers are with you as you continue to go through this time of adjustment without Peppie.  My first dog was a black cocker spaniel named "Smokie" and I look forward to seeing her again.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=conni

The power of prayer is working for your Mother for you and for Connie. Praise God!!  That is wonderful news that she took a few steps and bless her heart for her determation.  Puts a smile in my heart for her. I pray to our precious Lord and Saviour that he continues to give your Mother and sister more strength each day. Thank you Sister for the site for Connie's candles. I lit one and said a prayer and will continue to do so. God Bless you and give you the strength for your sister and Mother that you need and for yourself.
 yes I will rejoice in seeing all of my loved ones 4 legged and 2 legged one day.
 Michelle
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3752 on: September 17, 2009, 12:00:08 AM »

Almighty God, another one of your beautiful children has been returned to you, Alice M. Le.  We are assured that you have received her precious spirit into your throne room filled with mercy.  We ask you now Father to pour out your comfort on Alice's finance, family, and friends -- anoint them to overflowing -- so that all bitterness will be replaced with peace, and all agony be replaced with the joy of having such a soul entwined with theirs.  Touch all those here who have prayed and now cry out in pain for her.  Give us an abundant measure of your grace so we will not harden our hearts or our minds when realizing how Alice's story is our own.  We say all things in the name of the One who suffered and died so that we may have life eternal.  Amen and Amen.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3753 on: September 19, 2009, 03:53:53 PM »

WHISPERING HOPE

Soft as the voice of an angel, breathing a lesson unheard
Hope with a gentle persuasion, whispers her comforting word
Wait till the darkness is over, wait till the tempest is done
Hope for the sunshine tomorrow, after the darkness is gone

Whispering hope oh how welcome Thy voice
making my heart in its sorrow rejoice

If in the dusk of the twilight, dim be the region afar
Will not the deepening darkness, brighten the glimmering star
Then when the night is upon us, why should the heart sink away
When the dark midnight is over, watch for the breaking of day

Whispering hope oh how welcome Thy voice
making my heart any sorrow rejoice

_____

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3754 on: September 19, 2009, 09:54:50 PM »

To all the wonderful Monkeys, words cannot express my deepest thanks for your continued prayers for my sister Connie and each time I go to light a candle and see that others have done the same, it fills my heart with such peace.
Yesterday I took Connie from the nursing home to our Mother's.  Mom is recovering from back surgery but insisted Connie come and stay with her.  Have spent most of yesterday and today there.  It is going to be a difficult transition as Connie still cannot communicate using sentences or the correct words and has no functional use of her right arm.  She is walking with a four-point cane and a brace on her right leg.  I'm not sure Mom is going to be able to handle this, but she wants to try and I'm here to support them both.  Helped Connie take a shower today and wash her beautiful, long, curly hair.  Took us a while, but it was worth it all.  We will do in-home therapy for a while, but I want to get her in a facility that has got cutting edge therapy techniques.  Don't know how we will pay for this, but I am assured God will provide.
Also, George (my ex who I take care of) is doing well in my little house about a half hour from here.  Have caregivers coming in about 10 hours each day and also have therapists coming into the home.  It took a year to get him out of the nursing home, but God has been gracious.  Unfortunately, I don't think he will ever be able to get out of the wheel chair and walk with a walker again, but hey, 20 years ago they said he would never walk, talk, eat, etc.  Mentally he is about 10-years old, but that is an age of such innocence.  We never, never give up.
Again, many thanks for all your prayers.  Lots to do tonight to get ready for tomorrow -- love being a pastor and spreading the wonderful Word of our Saviour.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3755 on: September 20, 2009, 03:49:18 PM »

SISTER, I pray for you and Connie, your mom and all your family daily. I don't always come to the prayer thread, but I still pray for you everyday. Sometimes I just come here to read your sweet words.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3756 on: September 20, 2009, 03:52:02 PM »

MICHELLE, I hope to pain in you heart is easing from the loss of your beloved Peppie went over the Rainbow Bridge. I know you will never forget him. I have prayed for you since I first saw your post.

With much love, an angelic monkey
Fanny

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3757 on: September 20, 2009, 04:04:43 PM »

Prayers to Sister and Michelle.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3758 on: September 21, 2009, 09:15:19 AM »

SISTER, I pray for you and Connie, your mom and all your family daily. I don't always come to the prayer thread, but I still pray for you everyday. Sometimes I just come here to read your sweet words.

Fanny, you are so special and it does bring me such warm comfort to know you think of me and my family every day.  Our God is so honorable and He listens and honors the thoughts of our spirits.  Thank you my dear friend.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3759 on: September 21, 2009, 09:20:07 AM »

Prayers to Sister and Michelle.   an angelic monkey

Trimm, I go to Connie's prayer thread and always see a candle from you -- it humbles me to know that you and other monkeys take the time to pray and light a candle.  The world is really filled with many good people and it delights my heart to come here and know that, by the grace of God, I have met you.  I had a dream last night that I was in a garden filled with monkeys and we were playing -- and this one monkey kept pulling me by the hand to go and play and the monkey transformed itself into this beautiful person and said her name was "Trimm."  Won't it be fun when we finally meet!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.