March 18, 2024, 08:19:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PRAYER REQUESTS - Please list here  (Read 1938253 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3780 on: September 29, 2009, 11:06:08 PM »

Tamikosmom
Re: PEACHES "rally", prayer and encouragement thead!
« Reply #617 on: September 22, 2008, 08:00:40 PM »

Peaches

Over eighteen years ago ... in the days that followed my surgery for a brain tumor ... for the the most part ... my Bible remain closed.  I do not know why but the Book which had been my foundation ... my mainstay ... throughout most of my life was too overwhelming to comprehend.  I felt separated from God and ... did not know how I was going to resolve my situation.  I hope that makes sense.

Anyways ... you know the saying ... "If you feel far away from God ... guess who moved."

So ... I shared my struggle with a close friend and ... the next hospital visit she brought me a hymnal.  I began to read the words of the old hymns and ... my relationship with God was once again restored.

Today in our church ... songs of praise and worship is where it is at.  I love these songs but I sooo miss the old hymns.  We no longer even have hymnals at each seating.  Every now and again an old hymn will appear on the overhead and ... I am in my glory.

Take care my friend.

Hugs

Janet

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1870.msg465726;topicseen#msg465726

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3781 on: September 30, 2009, 12:35:13 AM »

Majestic Father, with heartfelt thanks I praise you for yet another day that is coming to a close.  If it be your will, when I wake in the morning I will see the splendor of your creation, I will rejoice for the dawning of a new day in which I may honor and praise you.  Thy will be done!
This night, my spirit sits at your feet and I speak of mothers and fathers, sons and daughters and all loved ones who have someone missing.  Lord, I know you understand their fears, Lord I know you sense their misery, and Lord I know you can provide your balm to give them a peace that none other can provide.  So my Lord, wherever these people are -- stretch out your hand of comfort and place it upon their furrowed brows, upon their aching hearts, and upon their frigthened spirits.  I pray when they arise in the morning, they will know and give you thanks for your healing touch.  I pray these things in the name of the man from Galilee, our Savior and your Son.  Amen and Amen.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3782 on: September 30, 2009, 11:14:32 AM »

Sister - Per your great suggestion, I created a separate forum area where we can post our inspirational hymns, prayers, stories, scriptures etc. 

Of course it's always OK to post here but I created the separate area up near the Memorial and Candles too:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=56.0
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3783 on: September 30, 2009, 10:56:24 PM »

Sister - Per your great suggestion, I created a separate forum area where we can post our inspirational hymns, prayers, stories, scriptures etc. 

Of course it's always OK to post here but I created the separate area up near the Memorial and Candles too:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=56.0

Klaas, I do appreciate it very much.  I know a lot of monkeys spend time here, with the candles, etc.  It does me so much good and it has become a very sacred sanctuary.  Thanks for the help.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3784 on: October 04, 2009, 02:54:11 PM »

Ephesians 3:14-21

For this reason I kneel before the Father, from whom his whole family[a] in heaven and on earth derives its name. I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.

++++++

The Love Of God

The love of God is greater far
Than tongue or pen can ever tell
It goes beyond the highest star
And reaches to the lowest hell

The guilty pair, bowed down with care
God gave His Son to win
His erring child He reconciled
And pardoned from his sin

Could we with ink the ocean fil
And were the skies of parchment made
Were every stalk on earth a quill
And every man a scribe by trade

To write the love of God above
Would drain the ocean dry
Nor could the scroll contain the whole
Though stretched from sky to sky

O love of God, how rich and pure!
How measureless and strong!
It shall forevermore endure
The saints' and angels' song

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3785 on: October 05, 2009, 02:41:53 PM »

Ephesians 3:14-21

For this reason I kneel before the Father, from whom his whole family[a] in heaven and on earth derives its name. I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.

++++++

The Love Of God

The love of God is greater far
Than tongue or pen can ever tell
It goes beyond the highest star
And reaches to the lowest hell

The guilty pair, bowed down with care
God gave His Son to win
His erring child He reconciled
And pardoned from his sin

Could we with ink the ocean fil
And were the skies of parchment made
Were every stalk on earth a quill
And every man a scribe by trade

To write the love of God above
Would drain the ocean dry
Nor could the scroll contain the whole
Though stretched from sky to sky

O love of God, how rich and pure!
How measureless and strong!
It shall forevermore endure
The saints' and angels' song

Janet, do you know who wrote the above, would like to include it in a newsletter, but need to know the author if you know.  Thanks.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3786 on: October 05, 2009, 05:19:17 PM »

Janet, do you know who wrote the above, would like to include it in a newsletter, but need to know the author if you know.  Thanks.

Artist: Mercyme
Song: The Love Of God

_____

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3787 on: October 06, 2009, 05:23:29 PM »

Tevye-  I skipped some posts at some point apparently and had no idea what was going on until last night.  I kept seeing little things on Caylee's thread that caught my attention.  So, the first free moment today, I jumped on to find out what exactly was going on.  I am sorry I am so late on this.     Anyway, wanted you to know, I'm praying for you (along with sooo many others).  You are sooo loved, not just by a group of monkeys, but by your Heavenly Father who created you...the same One who causes the sun to shine on you, dresses the flowers in brilliant clothes to delight you, carves out the rugged mountains to amaze you, and tells you "Good night" with beautiful sunsets.  He wants you to know He is here for you.  I'm agreeing with Janet in praying Ephesians 3:14-21 for you and all our monkey friends.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3788 on: October 07, 2009, 02:05:30 PM »

No prayer request, just a posting, hope you don't mind....
Nine years ago today my father passed away and although I know my dad is now in heaven and with God, today I sit alone and lick my wounds. I miss him so much, he was the best dad a girl could have. He was always there for me...always! He believed in me, even when he shouldn't have, (sorry about that dad) He was a loyal, loving, caring and supportive father. He was never my "friend", he was always my dad and even as a grown woman, sometimes my daddy. Being a father was a responsibility he took very seriously and he was darn good at it! I miss him so much and today, although I know he is in a place of pure love, no pain or suffering, I wish he was here with me. Today I miss my dad. Sending a kiss and hug up to heaven....

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3789 on: October 07, 2009, 05:18:28 PM »

Nine years ago today my father passed away and although I know my dad is now in heaven and with God, today I sit alone and lick my wounds. I miss him so much, he was the best dad a girl could have. He was always there for me...always! He believed in me, even when he shouldn't have, (sorry about that dad) He was a loyal, loving, caring and supportive father. He was never my "friend", he was always my dad and even as a grown woman, sometimes my daddy. Being a father was a responsibility he took very seriously and he was darn good at it! I miss him so much and today, although I know he is in a place of pure love, no pain or suffering, I wish he was here with me. Today I miss my dad. Sending a kiss and hug up to heaven....

We thank you Lord for the life of Tracygirl's father who has been called away from this earthly existence into your eternal home.  We praise you for his years on earth, for those things in his life which made his family and friends love him.  We thank you too Lord for the duty he received from you to be more than just a father, but a "daddy" as well and we are grateful that he so fulfilled his task and responsibilities which came his way by your direction and guidance.  Send a special anointing of your presence to Tracygirl this day as she joyously remembers and give her that sense of his life that will never fade away.  This prayer we make in the name of Jesus our Lord, who conquered death, not for Himself alone, but for His children . . . Amen and Amen.

MunkeyMunk
Scared Monkey

MONAVIE- Drink it. Feel it. Share it.

« Reply #3790 on: October 07, 2009, 05:42:10 PM »

When I read this Traceygirl, I was reflecting on gmpa who passed in Dec. Imiss him soooo soooo much and so does my gma.  Prayers to you and all other monkeys who miss someone dear today. an angelic monkey
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3791 on: October 08, 2009, 01:31:02 AM »

Awww thanks sister and Munkeymunk, how nice of you to respond. I was just releasing some feelings I was having this morning.

Sister his life is worthy or rejoicing, thank you for your positiveness.

Munkeymunk, The first year is the hardest, you have to do the first "everything" but it gets, well not easier because I don't think I will ever be able to view this as easy, but I suppose you learn how to live with it. Prayers to your family too. Thank you for your kind words. 
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3792 on: October 08, 2009, 11:30:32 PM »

Dear Tracygirl,  I understand your pain, and so does God.  Please give you peace in remembering all the love you gave and received from your father.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3793 on: October 08, 2009, 11:33:27 PM »

I am requesting that your  send your prayers of healing and recovery to my daughter Shaunie.  She is undergoing surgery on her leg and chest for Melanoma tomorrow morning.  Fortunately it was caught early, and I am asking prayers that this surgery will resolve all of this for her. My thanks as always.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3794 on: October 09, 2009, 12:07:14 AM »

I am requesting that your  send your prayers of healing and recovery to my daughter Shaunie.  She is undergoing surgery on her leg and chest for Melanoma tomorrow morning.  Fortunately it was caught early, and I am asking prayers that this surgery will resolve all of this for her. My thanks as always.

O God, you alone are the only source of health and healing.  We thank you this night for the doctors and others you have gifted who will touch the precious body of Shaunie in the morning.  Make Shaunie and her family so very conscious of your healing nearness.  Touch their eyes that they may see you, open their ears that they may hear your voice, enter their hearts that they may feel the warmth of your love.  Overshadow Shaunie's soul and body with your presence that she may receive your strength, your love, the spirit of your calm and peace.  I lift Shaunie and her family into your light and love, thanking you now for helping and healing, and as always giving you the glory.  This prayer is offered in the name of the Prince of Glory.  Amen and Amen.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3795 on: October 09, 2009, 01:01:14 AM »

I wish I had seen this when you posted this, but I didn't. I don't have either of my parents, and both my sisters are gone. I was definitely a daddy's girl too, and understand how missing someone after all these years is so hard. It doesn't get better, you just get use to the longing in your heart. I just wanted you to know that I understand.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3796 on: October 09, 2009, 01:03:50 AM »

I hope your daughter's surgery went well, and she is on her way to recovery. I will pray for her, and for you to get through this trying time. We always have our trying times, but God is in charge and he will see you through this.  an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3797 on: October 09, 2009, 01:06:15 AM »

SISTER,I think of you often during the day, and I pray for you and for Connie every night. It is a comfort for me to come here, and see your healing words. You manage to say the things that touch my heart.   an angelic monkey

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3798 on: October 09, 2009, 10:37:57 AM »

SISTER,I think of you often during the day, and I pray for you and for Connie every night. It is a comfort for me to come here, and see your healing words. You manage to say the things that touch my heart.   an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae, I humbly thank you for your prayers.  Connie is doing better walking with her leg brace, but the communications is still so difficult.  She can't get the correct word to come out of her mouth to match the thoughts she is having.  Mom's back surgery went well though she still cannot drive.  We have moved Connie to Mom's (what Mom wanted) and therapists are coming to the home for both of them.  Headed there is about an hour to tend to two of my most precious gifts.  Again, I know you are praying and that is the best we can do for each other.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3799 on: October 09, 2009, 10:39:10 AM »

O God, you alone are the only source of health and healing.  We thank you this night for the doctors and others you have gifted who will touch the precious body of Shaunie in the morning.  Make Shaunie and her family so very conscious of your healing nearness.  Touch their eyes that they may see you, open their ears that they may hear your voice, enter their hearts that they may feel the warmth of your love.  Overshadow Shaunie's soul and body with your presence that she may receive your strength, your love, the spirit of your calm and peace.  I lift Shaunie and her family into your light and love, thanking you now for helping and healing, and as always giving you the glory.  This prayer is offered in the name of the Prince of Glory.  Amen and Amen.

Thank you Sister, your words and prayers always offer comfort.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.