March 19, 2024, 12:03:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PRAYER REQUESTS - Please list here  (Read 1938379 times)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3820 on: October 11, 2009, 04:44:59 PM »

I would love any of you to pray for me, my daughter and my son.  This past year has been so awful for all of us and there are times I think that things will never get better.  My son's apartment caught fire due to old, out of code wiring, and he had to break out of a hurricane glass window to get him and his pets out.  The fear of dying has changed him.  He has not been the same since, suffering such debiliitating depression.  I lost my job in March and went through all my retirement to help pay my son's medical bills and to stay afloat, all the while sinking both physically and mentally.  My dear daughter has carried the weight of this family and she is only 25.  She works so hard yet we use food pantries on a weekly basis.  She is starting to feel the strain, crying a lot and feeling hopeless.  Pray that God lifts us up and gives us some good news.  We don't want hand outs but we need a way out of this.
This is the lowest I have ever been.  I am 55 and feel like I have lost everything except my dearest children.  But now I am not in a position to help them and feel so bad that they have to care for me.

We need a string of good things to restore our faith and we need an angel to help us see that life really will get better.

Any prayers you offer will be so appreciated.  It was hard for me to ask, but I am at the lowest point now and I have to ask for your prayers.  Nothing else will help us.

My children are the most loving people in the world and I don't want to be a burden on them but I feel like I have lost my way.

Thank you so much.

Tracy, I have been thinking about you and your family since you wrote your request.  There is so much I would like to say to you to encourage your spirit.  I will pray about this some more.  But I offer this prayer for you and your family as I humbly ask God to give you a sign, give you a nudge that you will know as surely as you know your name is from Him.  He truly is right there beside you.  Close you eyes and lean on his shoulder and let the heaviness leave you.  Gently sense the light of love enter your spirit.  Be very still and let His peace cloak you with the tenderness only the Master possesses.

Dear God, it is hard to thank you with a head full of worries and a heart full of troubles.  Sometimes we have to complain to you before we feel free to love you.  As you listen to Tracy, place upon her the assurance that though her days are filled with heartache, confusion, and sickness, you are waiting to guide her thoughts and her steps with your divine wisdom and redeeming grace.  Be with her God, for her spirit needs your unconditional love.  Thank you for listening, comforting, and loving.  Spoken in the name of Love, Jesus our Lord.  Amen and Amen.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3821 on: October 12, 2009, 05:52:23 PM »

I would love any of you to pray for me, my daughter and my son.  This past year has been so awful for all of us and there are times I think that things will never get better.  My son's apartment caught fire due to old, out of code wiring, and he had to break out of a hurricane glass window to get him and his pets out.  The fear of dying has changed him.  He has not been the same since, suffering such debiliitating depression.  I lost my job in March and went through all my retirement to help pay my son's medical bills and to stay afloat, all the while sinking both physically and mentally.  My dear daughter has carried the weight of this family and she is only 25.  She works so hard yet we use food pantries on a weekly basis.  She is starting to feel the strain, crying a lot and feeling hopeless.  Pray that God lifts us up and gives us some good news.  We don't want hand outs but we need a way out of this.
This is the lowest I have ever been.  I am 55 and feel like I have lost everything except my dearest children.  But now I am not in a position to help them and feel so bad that they have to care for me.

We need a string of good things to restore our faith and we need an angel to help us see that life really will get better.

Any prayers you offer will be so appreciated.  It was hard for me to ask, but I am at the lowest point now and I have to ask for your prayers.  Nothing else will help us.

My children are the most loving people in the world and I don't want to be a burden on them but I feel like I have lost my way.

Thank you so much.

Tracy, here are my thoughts I share with you this day:
There are times in life when a voice will tell you that you’ve ruined everything.  Sometimes the voice will come from some human being, even a well-meaning one, and sometimes it will simply rise up within your own soul . . . and those are the times when the voice is most persuasive!  The voice will sound logical, because from what you can see, you have for sure ruined things.  And whatever the judgment the voice passes on you, it will seem fair enough, because when a person messes things up, he or she should expect to pay the penalty.  The voice will also seem moral.
But however logical, just, and moral the voice may seem . . . I insist that it is the voice of the devil . . . because it is a voice which not only denies the grace of God, but which also seeks to keep us from recognizing that such grace exists.  Even if such a statement is well-intended, it fails to reckon with the power of the Master Artist of the universe.
Because God is ready always, at our invitation, to take the canvas of our lives, corrupted both by our mistakes and also by the mistakes and sometimes the unkindness and cruelty of others, and to begin reworking the canvas.
What God gets in the end will not be what was originally planned, because the original plan, it seems to me, was for a Garden of Eden, a place of perfection.  But it will be a wondrous sight, a redeemed life.  And all through eternity you will want to sing a song of grace: listen to the voice of grace . . .

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3822 on: October 12, 2009, 10:03:03 PM »

I have a sad heart tonight. I have no words....I just feel so sad.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3823 on: October 12, 2009, 11:52:21 PM »

I have a sad heart tonight. I have no words....I just feel so sad.  an angelic monkey

Don't know if you read this from my previous post.  I hope it makes you smile.
Today in church the children were talking about prayer, and this one little fellow takes the microphone and says, "well, if you want to talk to God and Jesus all you have to do is pray.  If I wanted to talk to you I could call you on the phone.  But the line might be busy.  Jesus' phone is never busy cause God won't let him have one."  Oh, the little children shall lead them.
Sometimes when I feel sad, I imagine falling into Jesus' arms.  Do you remember the Lipton ice tea commercial some years ago, when some football (I think) guy was doing the ad, and he fell backwards in the pool, trying to demonstrate the tea was so refreshing?  Well. sometimes I just fall backwards too in the pool, but my pool is the loving arms of Jesus.  It's ok not to have words because sometimes words get in the way of what we are feeling.
so fall backwards . . . it is so refreshing.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #3824 on: October 15, 2009, 09:31:23 PM »

I believe in prayer.  And believe in the power that comes when two or more are praying for the same thing. 

Am asking for prayers for this grandson of mine, for our entire family.  For those who know my story, this is the son of my narcissistic psychopathic oldest son.  <sigh>  (think male version of casey anthony).  altho I am in NO way cincin anthony.  honest.  heh. 

I don't want this lil one to end up one day in our forum with a file of his own.   

And despite all that I've done to prevent such a thing, seems as tho it might be inching that way, day by day.  Grandson and baby mama are safe, for the present.  Yet it's only been 3 days since crisis event #3 happened and son has relocated himself back to my town, away from his son. 

As in the past, son has thought and thought in the days that have followed their separations, and come up angrier than ever.  More determined that, while he "doesn't want HER, he wants his son".  <more sighs>  This cannot ever happen.       Not while I still have a breath in my body. 

Am scared of my son.  Have said that in here before.  There's not much left we can do, but pray.  So am asking for prayers.  That my son will decide once and for all, that he needs to leave his son behind him and move on with his life.  (I cannot believe that I of all people would ever say such a thing, let alone about my son/grandson, but there it is). 

I do know that it can be helpful at times, when one puts a face with their prayers, so am including one of my grandson and myself.   For anyone who reads this and can help by praying, thank you so very much.  May God bless you and yours. 

My fav pic of grandson and self (wish we had one online of us together):

« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 10:14:50 PM by San » Logged

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #3825 on: October 15, 2009, 09:32:19 PM »

omigosh!  his pic came out HUGE!  am so sorry.. hope mods can fix?? 

I could remove the whole post and you could try to resize it and repost it.  I don't know how to resize...  (hoping to learn that in near future).  We could go ahead and leave it, since he's cute and it isn't THAT huge, and perhaps a mod with the skills needed can see it and fix it, or Klaas may see it and fix it.  What would you like to do?

« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 09:54:51 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #3826 on: October 15, 2009, 10:09:53 PM »

Thanks Muffy!  Maybe I'll wait a bit and see if Klaas can work her magic?  Otherwise one of you can remove all of it and I can resize then repost.  Thanks again! 

{Fixed it = San}
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 10:16:21 PM by San » Logged

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #3827 on: October 15, 2009, 10:17:53 PM »

Wyks, you have always been so kind to me, and have appreciated that more then you could know. My prayers for that sweet little one, he is adorable, and you and your family. I pray that everything turns out fine, you must be so proud of him, and rightfully so. You are a very beautiful woman, not only on the outside but the inside as well. My thoughts and prayers for your family  an angelic monkey
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #3828 on: October 15, 2009, 10:18:01 PM »

San - thank you SO much!   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #3829 on: October 15, 2009, 10:22:28 PM »

Wyks, you have always been so kind to me, and have appreciated that more then you could know. My prayers for that sweet little one, he is adorable, and you and your family. I pray that everything turns out fine, you must be so proud of him, and rightfully so. You are a very beautiful woman, not only on the outside but the inside as well. My thoughts and prayers for your family  an angelic monkey

Awwww, thank you so much, NoRose!    an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3830 on: October 15, 2009, 11:36:22 PM »

WYKS, my prayers are for you tonight and for your precious grandson. I can only stand by you and ask God to help in this situation. And so I do. You have such compassion and understanding of human frailities, and I know this is tearing your heart out. Your grandson is beautiful, and so is his mother. I pray that you will all recieve peace in your heart, especially your son, and that the anger that he feels will dissapate. You are all in my prayers, and will be.  an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3831 on: October 15, 2009, 11:38:47 PM »

WYKS, my prayers are for you tonight and for your precious grandson. I can only stand by you and ask God to help in this situation. And so I do. You have such compassion and understanding of human frailities, and I know this is tearing your heart out. Your grandson is beautiful, and so is his mother. I pray that you will all recieve peace in your heart, especially your son, and that the anger that he feels will dissapate. You are all in my prayers, and will be.  an angelic monkey

I didn't realize that was a picture of you. You are beautiful, inside and out.  an angelic monkey

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #3832 on: October 16, 2009, 01:29:30 AM »

I didn't realize that was a picture of you. You are beautiful, inside and out.  an angelic monkey

Thank you, Fanny!  And I appreciate your prayers being added, I really do.   an angelic monkey

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3833 on: October 16, 2009, 02:14:24 AM »

Thank you, Fanny!  And I appreciate your prayers being added, I really do.   an angelic monkey

Wyks, in the throne room, I will lift your cries . . . I am so overwhelmed with your need that I can place no words yet to help dry your tears . . . just know, humbly bowed I intercede for you this night . . .

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #3834 on: October 16, 2009, 10:49:50 AM »

Wyks, in the throne room, I will lift your cries . . . I am so overwhelmed with your need that I can place no words yet to help dry your tears . . . just know, humbly bowed I intercede for you this night . . .

Thank you so much, Sister.  This brings me much needed comfort and hope.   an angelic monkey

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #3835 on: October 16, 2009, 10:50:56 AM »

Wyks, I do hope your day is going well, my thoughts and prayers are with all of you  an angelic monkey
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3836 on: October 16, 2009, 04:19:27 PM »

Thank you so much, Sister.  This brings me much needed comfort and hope.   an angelic monkey

Wyks, "facing weaknesses in those we love" keeps running through my mind.  A woman in the Bible, Abigail did not let the weaknesses of her husband change who she was or prevent her for doing what was right.  (I'm working on something about that for you). You are so brave cause it ain't always easy standing up for what is right.  I continue to pray.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3837 on: October 17, 2009, 12:30:29 AM »

I believe in prayer.  And believe in the power that comes when two or more are praying for the same thing. 

Am asking for prayers for this grandson of mine, for our entire family.  For those who know my story, this is the son of my narcissistic psychopathic oldest son.  <sigh>  (think male version of casey anthony).  altho I am in NO way cincin anthony.  honest.  heh. 

I don't want this lil one to end up one day in our forum with a file of his own.   

And despite all that I've done to prevent such a thing, seems as tho it might be inching that way, day by day.  Grandson and baby mama are safe, for the present.  Yet it's only been 3 days since crisis event #3 happened and son has relocated himself back to my town, away from his son. 

As in the past, son has thought and thought in the days that have followed their separations, and come up angrier than ever.  More determined that, while he "doesn't want HER, he wants his son".  <more sighs>  This cannot ever happen.       Not while I still have a breath in my body. 

Am scared of my son.  Have said that in here before.  There's not much left we can do, but pray.  So am asking for prayers.  That my son will decide once and for all, that he needs to leave his son behind him and move on with his life.  (I cannot believe that I of all people would ever say such a thing, let alone about my son/grandson, but there it is). 

I do know that it can be helpful at times, when one puts a face with their prayers, so am including one of my grandson and myself.   For anyone who reads this and can help by praying, thank you so very much.  May God bless you and yours. 

My fav pic of grandson and self (wish we had one online of us together):

Wyks

Your grandson is so beautiful ... so precious.  You have truly been blessed.

My heart breaks for you in regards to your son.  No matter how old our children are ... they are still our children.  I have learned with each of my grown kids and spouses ... although they will be in my prayers constantly ... I have to leave my burdens for them at the feet of Jesus.  I have learned to recognize when I no longer have control.

My prayers are with both you and your son.

an angelic monkey

Janet

+++++++

One Day At A Time

I'm only human; I'm just a woman
Help me believe in what I could be and all that I am
Show me the stairway
I have to climb
Lord for my sake
Teach me to take
One day at a time

One day at a time, sweet Jesus
That's all I'm asking from you
Give me the strength to do everything that I have to do
Yesterday's gone sweet Jesus
And tomorrow may never be mine
Help me today
Show me the way
One day at a time

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #3838 on: October 18, 2009, 10:56:54 PM »

Wyks

Your grandson is so beautiful ... so precious.  You have truly been blessed.

My heart breaks for you in regards to your son.  No matter how old our children are ... they are still our children.  I have learned with each of my grown kids and spouses ... although they will be in my prayers constantly ... I have to leave my burdens for them at the feet of Jesus.  I have learned to recognize when I no longer have control.

My prayers are with both you and your son.

an angelic monkey

Janet

+++++++

One Day At A Time

I'm only human; I'm just a woman
Help me believe in what I could be and all that I am
Show me the stairway
I have to climb
Lord for my sake
Teach me to take
One day at a time

One day at a time, sweet Jesus
That's all I'm asking from you
Give me the strength to do everything that I have to do
Yesterday's gone sweet Jesus
And tomorrow may never be mine
Help me today
Show me the way
One day at a time

Thank you so much, Janet.   an angelic monkey

And yes, I have learned the same thing.  Hard to do at times. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #3839 on: October 18, 2009, 11:00:41 PM »

Wyks, I do hope your day is going well, my thoughts and prayers are with all of you  an angelic monkey

Thanks, NoRose.   

The last couple of days have been especially rough.  Am exhausted tonight.  Oldest is back at his new place and mid son and I are just relaxing.  I appreciate your thoughts and prayers. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.