March 19, 2024, 03:17:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PRAYER REQUESTS - Please list here  (Read 1938536 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3880 on: December 11, 2009, 07:55:35 PM »

My prayers are for DIHANNA and her HUSBAND, and for THEBOYZMOM'S sister in law. I want to add a prayer for all MONKEYS who are hurting and in need. I especially want to pray for LOVIN who has not been here, but indicated online that things were not going well for her in her last post I have read. It is unlike her to be here, and I know things must not be going well for her. I pray whatever her difficulties are will be resolved, and I want her to know I am praying for her, and she is included in my nightly prayers. I pray for myself for understanding and patience.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3881 on: December 11, 2009, 08:09:15 PM »

My prayers are for DIHANNA and her HUSBAND, and for THEBOYZMOM'S sister in law. I want to add a prayer for all MONKEYS who are hurting and in need. I especially want to pray for LOVIN who has not been here, but indicated online that things were not going well for her in her last post I have read. It is unlike her to be here, and I know things must not be going well for her. I pray whatever her difficulties are will be resolved, and I want her to know I am praying for her, and she is included in my nightly prayers. I pray for myself for understanding and patience.  an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3882 on: December 11, 2009, 08:35:15 PM »

Hi Monkeys! It's taken me quite a while to read all the concerns, hurts, and needs here but I'm caught up and would ask that we all remember Dihannah during this time as well. Dihannah has been a poster here for as long as I remember, and for those who can't quite remember names (including me) she's one of two posters with the tinkerbell avatar. Trimmonthelake is her "sister" tink.

Dihannah and her husband both suffered heart attacks within 24 hours of each other at Thanksgiving. Her husband required a stint and is doing well. Dihannah's was more serious and she is still undergoing treatment. Part of her heart is no longer functioning. She asked me to remember her in prayer, and I wanted to ask all the monkey family to join me in that.

I really think of this thread as a chapel, and I know that God honors those who come here with need and those who take those needs and lift them up to the Healer of all things. It's a privilege that this community of Christ joins together for unseen faces in one accord. The faces may be unknown to us, but the hearts are all related. We are one in His family and I always see us with joined hands in reverence, and standing boldly as we do our Father's bidding.

Who is he who condemns? It is Christ who died, and furthermore is also risen, who is even at the right hand of God, who also makes intercession for us." (Romans 8:34)

"Therefore He is also able to save to the uttermost those who come to God through Him, since He ever lives to make intercession for them." (Hebrews 7:25)

"Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God." (Romans 8:26-27)

I'm keeping you all in my prayers, and I'm so thankful to have my hands held by you!   
CBB thanks you for letting us know about DiHannah and he husband....prayers for both of them and all who are in pain and needs God grace.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3883 on: December 12, 2009, 10:55:58 PM »

CBB, Muffy, Sunny, Fanny, KeeptheFaith, NoRose, JosesMom, CeCe, the boyzmom, Wyks, and all other Monkey pray-ers.  I share the feeling of being on sacred ground here and I come here often to pray for specific people, but I also come here knowing you are praying for me and my family.  It brings me such comfort to know our Lord does use all means to bind together those in prayer, no matter where they are, no matter their circumstances, no matter their religion.  It is here I too can feel the prayers of the saints availeth much.  My humble and profound thanks.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3884 on: December 13, 2009, 04:32:10 PM »

CBB, Muffy, Sunny, Fanny, KeeptheFaith, NoRose, JosesMom, CeCe, the boyzmom, Wyks, and all other Monkey pray-ers.  I share the feeling of being on sacred ground here and I come here often to pray for specific people, but I also come here knowing you are praying for me and my family.  It brings me such comfort to know our Lord does use all means to bind together those in prayer, no matter where they are, no matter their circumstances, no matter their religion.  It is here I too can feel the prayers of the saints availeth much.  My humble and profound thanks.
SISTER, It has been the one constant in my life here at SM I could come here every night before going to sleep and read the new prayers and the ones I have written down in my notebook that I keep for people who have asked me here and other places for prayer. I try  not to forget any one, and their reason for needing special prayer. It is the way I end everyday, to sit and meditate and  pray. I listen to my CD's that help me get into the right spirit, lite candles, and breathe deeply. I would never be able to feel peaceful enough to fall asleep if I didn't. Sometime even doing all this does not help me fall into a peaceful sleep, but I know I have been thinking of positive things, and people I care about, and a God who loves me, and that supports me when I am restless. So I lay in my bed, and think of positive thoughts and I am rested even if I have little sleep. I think of old hyms in my mind, and passaged from the bible the come forward. I think of miracles that have occurred in my life, and my blessings. I try to remember that with God I am strong enough to face anything I my like I have to. He has not failed me. I will depend on that fact. AMEM

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #3885 on: December 13, 2009, 05:34:23 PM »

Sister, y'all were in my prayers today as well as other monkeys that are in need.  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3886 on: December 15, 2009, 10:35:44 PM »

For me, please... more energy and less depression. Thank you and God Bless, IBE

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #3887 on: December 15, 2009, 10:45:12 PM »

For me, please... more energy and less depression. Thank you and God Bless, IBE
My thoughts and prayers IBE  an angelic monkey Knowing what both are like way to well my sympathies to you. Depression is awful and takes everything out of you, and that can cause your lack of energy, and just not wanting to do anything.  an angelic monkey
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3888 on: December 16, 2009, 08:30:33 PM »

Prayers for my Dad please.He had a lump removed from his arm today and it was sent for biopsy.

I am also sending prayers for IBE,and Dihannah.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3889 on: December 16, 2009, 08:35:31 PM »

Prayers for my Dad please.He had a lump removed from his arm today and it was sent for biopsy.

I am also sending prayers for IBE,and Dihannah.   an angelic monkey
My thoughts and prayers Trimm for your dad and your whole family  an angelic monkey
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3890 on: December 16, 2009, 11:57:29 PM »

IBE, I too have personally known of your "thorns" -- this may sound too simplistic, but I can only share what has helped me during some very dark times.  I hum or whistle.  Maybe a hymn or a favorite song -- and each time a dark thought begins to enter my mind, I hum or whistle.  Truthfully, something happens within the brain (as humming and whistling is stored in a different area of the brain) and it becomes stronger than the thoughts.   Sometimes I hum myself to sleep and it has helped me a many a night.  I don't want to get too personal, but please don't worry about things.  There is a big difference between worry and concern and we have every right to have concerns.  When we worry we wring out hands (so to speak) and think such negative thoughts.  When we are concerned, we recognize situations, but we also understand the Lord is mightier than any situation and often we must trust Him.  Sometimes in my spirit I can hear him ask me, "Do you trust me?"  Well, if I can't trust the Lord . . . I am not making light of our situation, I am trying to be an encourager for you.  Depression will make us tired to the bone as it effects us mentally, physically, and spiritually.  Be gentle to yourself, as we are all a work in progress.  My humblest prayers of intercession for you to be strengthened and wake in the morning with a song in your spirit, and a smile on your face.

Trimm, I pray that ole cyst is just a bunch of fibroids and that you Dad's arm heals quickly and the results of the biopsy will add a bounce to your walk.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3891 on: December 17, 2009, 08:25:29 AM »

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3892 on: December 17, 2009, 10:19:56 AM »

Please keep us updated on your dad  an angelic monkey
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3893 on: December 17, 2009, 01:08:33 PM »

an angelic monkey

Shine Jesus Shine

Lord the light of Your love is shining
In the midst of the darkness, shining
Jesus, Light of the world, shine upon us
Set us free by the truth You now bring us
Shine on me
Shine on me

Shine, Jesus, shine
Fill this land with the Father's glory
Blaze, Spirit, blaze, Set our hearts on fire
Flow, river, flow
Flood the nations with grace and mercy
Send forth Your Word, Lord And let there be light

Shine, Jesus, shine
Flow, river, flow
Shine, Jesus, shine
Flow, river, flow

Crystal Lewis

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3894 on: December 17, 2009, 02:04:37 PM »

Please keep us updated on your dad  an angelic monkey

Yes please Trimm

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #3895 on: December 17, 2009, 10:42:21 PM »

Hi my friends.  I know I don't post much, thought I pretty much continue to read daily.   And since there are so many Monkeys with various knowledge and experience and even expertise, I thought I would reach out for suggestions.   

Several weeks  before 11/20, my DH had been experiencing periodic chest pains, which he ignored, thinking it was a chest cold or similar because they only lasted maybe 30 to 60 secs.  I finally forced him to the ER, where they kept him over night for observation and a schedule stress test the next day.  Well he barely made it 3 minutes before the pain came on again.   So they rushed him  in for an emergency stent, where they found some blockage.   After I brought him home, thinking all was better, a day later, I had a Heart Attack and was very lucky I got to ER in time, as I had 100% blockage in one artery and about 75% in another (No symptoms before that and yes the odds!).   I now have permanent damage in the lower lobe of my heart.  Anyhow, they stented my 100% artery on the spot and scheduled my other one on 12/10, which is done now.  Since I have been out of the hospital now for a week, I have experienced horrible depression and anxiety.  The hospital told me this is normal after going though what I went though.  But at the same time I have stressing my DH out, which isn't good for either of us.   The hard part now besides, accepting what has happened, we are both trying to change our lifestyles.   We both have smoked for many  years,  he eats horrible and I am not as active as I should have been.  What I thought at first was how odd it was for us, first to happen together, but we are are both mid 40's.   I've gone through such bad depression, I just start crying over the littlest things and it drives me crazy.   I am scheduled to go to Cardiac Rehab, but it doesn't start until  Jan.  Our meds. alone, are costing us around $200 a mos. and and we are being forced to "skip" Christmas, for lack of money now.  I am on Short Term disability, which was supposed to end this coming monday, until I broke out with hives, Dr. has extended it.  My fear is my known allergy to Nickel, which is in both my Stents, however, I didn't experience with the first one.  I don't know, if the 2nd one increased it enough to affect me. Cardioligist doesn't believe that is it, since it's such a small amount, so he's playing around with my medication.  Of course, I felt I needed to change my life all at once, but realize that is causing me more stress than helping.  Of course the most important change is to quit smoking, which I'm doing fairly well, but am so overwhelmed!  For all you smokers, you know Stress=Smoking.

I am only telling my story for anybody who may have suggestions or ideas and also to get it out, as I need to talk about it, due to the depression.   

I understand there is only so much you all can say, which can go along way, but I guess, please pray for my will and strength.  I know God is with me, but satan certainly is having has way too.

I do praise God for allowing us to both survive and know it could be so much worse.   But I do believe in the power of prayer and I want to see my 6 yr old grandson grow up and any future one's. 

I didn't even want to post this, as I see so many who are in need of prayer as well, which does not go ignored by me.   But I do need help from my friends and God!

God Bless you all and please have a very Merry Christmas!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3896 on: December 17, 2009, 10:58:07 PM »

Hi my friends.  I know I don't post much, thought I pretty much continue to read daily.   And since there are so many Monkeys with various knowledge and experience and even expertise, I thought I would reach out for suggestions.   

Several weeks  before 11/20, my DH had been experiencing periodic chest pains, which he ignored, thinking it was a chest cold or similar because they only lasted maybe 30 to 60 secs.  I finally forced him to the ER, where they kept him over night for observation and a schedule stress test the next day.  Well he barely made it 3 minutes before the pain came on again.   So they rushed him  in for an emergency stent, where they found some blockage.   After I brought him home, thinking all was better, a day later, I had a Heart Attack and was very lucky I got to ER in time, as I had 100% blockage in one artery and about 75% in another (No symptoms before that and yes the odds!).   I now have permanent damage in the lower lobe of my heart.  Anyhow, they stented my 100% artery on the spot and scheduled my other one on 12/10, which is done now.  Since I have been out of the hospital now for a week, I have experienced horrible depression and anxiety.  The hospital told me this is normal after going though what I went though.  But at the same time I have stressing my DH out, which isn't good for either of us.   The hard part now besides, accepting what has happened, we are both trying to change our lifestyles.   We both have smoked for many  years,  he eats horrible and I am not as active as I should have been.  What I thought at first was how odd it was for us, first to happen together, but we are are both mid 40's.   I've gone through such bad depression, I just start crying over the littlest things and it drives me crazy.   I am scheduled to go to Cardiac Rehab, but it doesn't start until  Jan.  Our meds. alone, are costing us around $200 a mos. and and we are being forced to "skip" Christmas, for lack of money now.  I am on Short Term disability, which was supposed to end this coming monday, until I broke out with hives, Dr. has extended it.  My fear is my known allergy to Nickel, which is in both my Stents, however, I didn't experience with the first one.  I don't know, if the 2nd one increased it enough to affect me. Cardioligist doesn't believe that is it, since it's such a small amount, so he's playing around with my medication.  Of course, I felt I needed to change my life all at once, but realize that is causing me more stress than helping.  Of course the most important change is to quit smoking, which I'm doing fairly well, but am so overwhelmed!  For all you smokers, you know Stress=Smoking.

I am only telling my story for anybody who may have suggestions or ideas and also to get it out, as I need to talk about it, due to the depression.   

I understand there is only so much you all can say, which can go along way, but I guess, please pray for my will and strength.  I know God is with me, but satan certainly is having has way too.

I do praise God for allowing us to both survive and know it could be so much worse.   But I do believe in the power of prayer and I want to see my 6 yr old grandson grow up and any future one's. 

I didn't even want to post this, as I see so many who are in need of prayer as well, which does not go ignored by me.   But I do need help from my friends and God!

God Bless you all and please have a very Merry Christmas!

Dihanna--I know this isn't much help but your doctor is right in telling you that your depression is normal after a heart incident.  It will get better.  You're scared, and it would sort of be abnormal if you weren't.  But they caught you in time and with modern medicine they can do so much.  Witness your stents.  I can tell you that I will pray for you and keep you in my thoughts.  You don't need to worry about skipping Christmas.  You and your husband both got great gifts.  You were in the right place at the right time to get treatment.  That's the best gift of all.

Take care and know that many of us will pray for you.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3897 on: December 17, 2009, 11:04:28 PM »

Babybear, I know you are so right.  It was hard for me to tell my kids there will be no Christmas (my favorite holiday),  I told them their present was having mom and dad alive.   I know we are lucky and I'm sure it will pass, but it is so hard right now. I try to think positive, but it's so hard.  I appreciate you prayer and more realization how lucky we really are.  Thank you!

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3898 on: December 17, 2009, 11:11:00 PM »

Hi Monkeys! It's taken me quite a while to read all the concerns, hurts, and needs here but I'm caught up and would ask that we all remember Dihannah during this time as well. Dihannah has been a poster here for as long as I remember, and for those who can't quite remember names (including me) she's one of two posters with the tinkerbell avatar. Trimmonthelake is her "sister" tink.

Dihannah and her husband both suffered heart attacks within 24 hours of each other at Thanksgiving. Her husband required a stint and is doing well. Dihannah's was more serious and she is still undergoing treatment. Part of her heart is no longer functioning. She asked me to remember her in prayer, and I wanted to ask all the monkey family to join me in that.

I really think of this thread as a chapel, and I know that God honors those who come here with need and those who take those needs and lift them up to the Healer of all things. It's a privilege that this community of Christ joins together for unseen faces in one accord. The faces may be unknown to us, but the hearts are all related. We are one in His family and I always see us with joined hands in reverence, and standing boldly as we do our Father's bidding.

Who is he who condemns? It is Christ who died, and furthermore is also risen, who is even at the right hand of God, who also makes intercession for us." (Romans 8:34)

"Therefore He is also able to save to the uttermost those who come to God through Him, since He ever lives to make intercession for them." (Hebrews 7:25)

"Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God." (Romans 8:26-27)

I'm keeping you all in my prayers, and I'm so thankful to have my hands held by you!   

As I was sitting here looking for answers/help, I hadn't read back yet, so you will see my post for a prayer, but of course, you said it so well.  This IS truly a chapel and Thank you so much for bringing my trial here.  You are a wonderful friend.   I love my SM friends, as they are so dependable and caring.   So RED,  THANK YOU, for providing this forum!  And Thanks to you all for being true friends!

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3899 on: December 18, 2009, 12:04:51 AM »

Heavenly Father, what marvelous people you created in Dihannah and her husband.  We are all wonderfully made in your sight, and it is in your sight alone we receive our existence.  Great Creator, you know what is happening within the hearts of these two precious people . . . and we ask because You said we should and may . . . we ask for the healing balm of the man of Galilee to anoint their bodies and make them well.  We ask too for any lingering sense of dis-stress to leave them and their family and friends, for all is well.  Thank your Lord for making it well with our souls.  Amen and Amen.

Dihannah, when the request for prayer came here, I didn't think we had posted on the same forums, so I went and read some of your posts.  I just wanted to get a sense of who you are and am glad to meet you.  I cannot stress enough what Babybear said (and your doctor too) about the depression being normal, not abnormal.  What your spirit is saying is take a deep breath, slow down, look around, and you will find the best gifts you will ever receive are right there with you (and won't fit under a tree).  Allow yourself this time of joyful reflection to focus on all the good in your life.  I know I am preaching to the choir, but you will have Christmas and it will be the best one ever, for you will begin to see things with a clearer vision than ever before.  You and your husband have been chosen to experience life as so many do not.  What a fabulous gift!  And your children, what exciting times for them as well as this could easily have been their worse Christmas and instead, the gift of life has been given instead.  Want an idea for something to give -- write your husband and each of your children a letter and tell them how richly they bless your life.  Truly, they will remember and treasure those writings more and more as the years pass.
You and your husband are in my prayers.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.