March 18, 2024, 07:39:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PRAYER REQUESTS - Please list here  (Read 1938200 times)
MindOnFire
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4060 on: February 21, 2010, 10:56:15 AM »

Thank you to everyone who has been praying for Connie.  I am glad she is no longer screaming with pain, but I don't know if is because she is tired screaming or if the new medicine is helping at all.  Every movement is painful as I watch her face.  Have just spent the last 2 days with her at our Mom's and it is humbling to hold her and cradled her and rock her like a little baby.  We have another doctor's appointment on Monday and one on Wednesday.  Tomorrow after church am going back to Mom's and giving Connie a fascial and a good back scrub, will wash her hair and put the flat iron to it (she has super curly hair), any of those little things that makes us women feel a little better.  It helps Mom too when I am there as I can understand Connie better (Mom has hearing difficulties, in spite of new hearing aides).
Haven't been on-line for a few days, my monitor went black and wouldn't revive itself.  So I have a new one, but it's more in a rectangular shape and kinda distorts things, at least I hope it's the screen :>)
Every prayer request here is entered in my prayer journal for daily prayers, so even if I don't comment, please know I do pray.
theboyzmom, I am glad my words brought you some comfort.  It is an unusual kind of sadness, isn't it?  To grieve over a child or children you never heard, never touched (at least back in my day), never kissed, etc . . . but you assured loved with ever fiber of your being.  It's really hard to describe to someone who has not experienced it, yet I am so glad when people don't understand.  It creates a vacum that can suck the very air out of your body.  Yet I have envisioned this place in heaven where all of our children are, a beautiful place of warmth and happiness, and when we die we will see these precious children come and introduce themselves to us . . . "hi, mommy, it's good to finally kiss you . . ."  I really believe that will happen and for that I give God thanks.

Sister, I'm so glad to hear things are a little better with your sister, Connie.  You can't possibly know what a blessing you are to your family and your monkey family!  You have a gift that God has given you to bring comfort to everyone with whom you come in contact.  To me, that would be quite intimidating, but it seems to flow from you effortlessly.  I'm sure you don't see it that way, but I just feel it coming from your words.

I just wanted to share with you that I, too, have two children, but I've had three pregnancies.  My first pregnancy was not to be, and I miscarried.  Although it was just twelve weeks into the pregnancy, I still feel that emotional loss even today, some 28 years later, wondering if that child would have been a boy or girl, wondering why this happened.  To put it into perspective, when I found out I was expecting my youngest, I had an ultrasound to determine the due date.  It was determined I was ten weeks at that point, and I saw a mouth opening and closing, fingers and toes - a tiny little person.  It was the most miraculous thing I've ever seen! 

I so feel for and with all of you who have lost babies, either before or after term.  But God knows them, every one, as He said in Jeremiah "Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you.", and they are with Him for eternity.  As you said, Sister, they will be waiting for you when you get to Heaven.   an angelic monkey

The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials.
- Confucius
MindOnFire
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4061 on: February 21, 2010, 01:09:00 PM »

I just received an update from my friend who is going through chemo - she's very upbeat today, and has a great feeling going into this week's treatment.  Her hair is already beginning to fall out, so she got it cut for now, and had a pedicure - so if she's too sick to get up she'll have pretty pink toenails to look at   Please keep her in your prayers that this week's treatment will be easier.  Thank you all for your compassion and caring.

- Confucius
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4062 on: February 22, 2010, 09:53:04 AM »

Monkey Prayer Partners, thank you again for all your prayers for Connie.  I am taking her to get her new leg brace today.  I dread it.  It will be so painful for her, but the end result will be good.  Her pain is easily a 9 on the scale of 10.  Have another doctor's appointment on Wednesday, maybe this will be helpful as well.
Please pray for a calm to be surrounding Connie today and may her pain not be so intense.  Thank you so much.

MindOnFire
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4063 on: February 23, 2010, 09:14:40 PM »

Monkey Prayer Partners, thank you again for all your prayers for Connie.  I am taking her to get her new leg brace today.  I dread it.  It will be so painful for her, but the end result will be good.  Her pain is easily a 9 on the scale of 10.  Have another doctor's appointment on Wednesday, maybe this will be helpful as well.
Please pray for a calm to be surrounding Connie today and may her pain not be so intense.  Thank you so much.

Sister, I hope Connie's appointment went well.  I am praying for all of you. 

- Confucius
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4064 on: February 24, 2010, 11:23:16 PM »

Thank you and everyone for your concern and prayers.  No, things are not better.  The brace is too difficult to get on her leg/foot.  New medicine today.  Spent the last 26 hours trying to help her and our Mom.  Mom told me late last night she thought she was having a heart attack last week and wrote to Connie a note she put in her dresser for Connie not to think it was her fault.  Mom said she just laid there and wondered if she was going to die.  I have to make some other living arrangements for Connie and I am so exhausted I can't think clearly.  Please pray, we need it so much.

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #4065 on: February 25, 2010, 12:43:19 PM »

Thank you and everyone for your concern and prayers.  No, things are not better.  The brace is too difficult to get on her leg/foot.  New medicine today.  Spent the last 26 hours trying to help her and our Mom.  Mom told me late last night she thought she was having a heart attack last week and wrote to Connie a note she put in her dresser for Connie not to think it was her fault.  Mom said she just laid there and wondered if she was going to die.  I have to make some other living arrangements for Connie and I am so exhausted I can't think clearly.  Please pray, we need it so much.

Sister extra prayers going up for you and your mom and Connie. I know it is so hard on all of you. Praying that God will show you what needs to be done and ease the burden of your decisions. God Bless!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4066 on: February 25, 2010, 08:08:47 PM »

I would like to ask everyone to pray for my friend Mary. She almost has her house paid off and got behind in her payments when she got laid off. Now they are trying to foreclose on her although she has been paying all along but not enough to catch them up. It is almost as if the bank wants her house because she owes so little left. She is in her 60s and this is critical to her.

I get so angry when I see the Anthony's pulling their scam on that mortgage and my friend is stressed out to no end trying to make some arrangements everywhere to keep her home.

Please ask God to intervene and get something worked out on her mortgage as I am.

Thanks, Friends.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
MindOnFire
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4067 on: February 26, 2010, 10:29:16 PM »

Sister, Turbo, and any others who have asked, sending prayers your way.

I received a late update today from my friend.  She went through all of her treatments this week with very little difficulty, and received her Neulasta injection today.  Other than some pain that she can control with tylenol, she's had a nausea-free and better week, and I firmly believe that prayer has brought her through.  She is ever faithful to the Lord for helping her through this and even said in a recent update that there were people at the treatment facility much worse off than she.  I love her!

- Confucius
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4068 on: February 27, 2010, 10:56:55 AM »

MindofFire, praise God for your friend's week.  Many prayers help lift the spirits of God's children.  Will continue to pray for her strength.  The pedicure was a great idea.  When I was going through surgeries, chemo, etc. and had to put my feet in the proverbial stirrups a lot, I would wear funky socks all the time.  It became a great joke and lordy, folks would come in to see what I had on my feet (at least that's what I hope they were looking at :>)  Anyway, it was a wonderful way to have some laughter.  Will continue to pray for your friend.
Turbo, I am praying for financial intervention for your friend Mary.  May someone who has the financial means step forward.  Our God who created a miracle fish to house one man for three days can assuredly motivate someone to stand in the gap for her.  Lots of prayers going her way.
To all who have been praying for my sister Connie, our Mom, and me -- today we are having a family meeting with Connie included.  I don't know what we are going to do, but changes have to be made.  Kindly continue to pray that from this meeting today we can form a plan, designed by God, to lead us in a path which will help Connie recover.  I am so very concerned about her mental health and so concerned about Mom's physical health.  I praise the Lord for this holy place to come and lay my burdens down, knowing each of you are lifting my arms when I am so weary.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4069 on: February 27, 2010, 10:59:17 AM »

oops -- MindOfFire or MindOnFire -- hmmmm I like 'em both!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #4070 on: February 27, 2010, 11:13:01 AM »

I would like to ask everyone to pray for my friend Mary. She almost has her house paid off and got behind in her payments when she got laid off. Now they are trying to foreclose on her although she has been paying all along but not enough to catch them up. It is almost as if the bank wants her house because she owes so little left. She is in her 60s and this is critical to her.

I get so angry when I see the Anthony's pulling their scam on that mortgage and my friend is stressed out to no end trying to make some arrangements everywhere to keep her home.

Please ask God to intervene and get something worked out on her mortgage as I am.

Thanks, Friends.
That is so sad. My thoughts and prayers are with Mary. It makes me so upset when someone her age that has worked her whole life and may lose her home  an angelic monkey I pay she can get help to keep her home.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4071 on: February 27, 2010, 11:13:48 AM »

Sister, Turbo, and any others who have asked, sending prayers your way.

I received a late update today from my friend.  She went through all of her treatments this week with very little difficulty, and received her Neulasta injection today.  Other than some pain that she can control with tylenol, she's had a nausea-free and better week, and I firmly believe that prayer has brought her through.  She is ever faithful to the Lord for helping her through this and even said in a recent update that there were people at the treatment facility much worse off than she.  I love her!
My thoughts and prayers are with your dear friend  an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4072 on: February 27, 2010, 11:14:40 AM »

MindofFire, praise God for your friend's week.  Many prayers help lift the spirits of God's children.  Will continue to pray for her strength.  The pedicure was a great idea.  When I was going through surgeries, chemo, etc. and had to put my feet in the proverbial stirrups a lot, I would wear funky socks all the time.  It became a great joke and lordy, folks would come in to see what I had on my feet (at least that's what I hope they were looking at :>)  Anyway, it was a wonderful way to have some laughter.  Will continue to pray for your friend.
Turbo, I am praying for financial intervention for your friend Mary.  May someone who has the financial means step forward.  Our God who created a miracle fish to house one man for three days can assuredly motivate someone to stand in the gap for her.  Lots of prayers going her way.
To all who have been praying for my sister Connie, our Mom, and me -- today we are having a family meeting with Connie included.  I don't know what we are going to do, but changes have to be made.  Kindly continue to pray that from this meeting today we can form a plan, designed by God, to lead us in a path which will help Connie recover.  I am so very concerned about her mental health and so concerned about Mom's physical health.  I praise the Lord for this holy place to come and lay my burdens down, knowing each of you are lifting my arms when I am so weary.
My continued prayers for Connie and your mother, and you and the rest of your family  an angelic monkey
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4073 on: February 27, 2010, 12:34:05 PM »

NoRose, bless you -- it means so much to me.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4074 on: February 27, 2010, 12:43:26 PM »

NoRose, bless you -- it means so much to me.
I know from personal experience how devastating this can be on the patient and the entire family  an angelic monkey
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4075 on: February 27, 2010, 01:38:01 PM »

Sister, I am not as elegant with my writing as you are but I have prayed for you and Connie and your Mom, and the rest of the family. I have just ask that He be with you guys as you have your family meeting. Having to make the decision for alternative care is so very hard. I have been there. I pray for God's Grace and Mercy to help ease the burden of your decision. God Bless and give you peace.

God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4076 on: February 27, 2010, 02:03:40 PM »

Mindon fire....I am so glad your friend has done so well this week and I pray she will make a complete recovery soon.

Prayers also for Mary that some kind soul will step in and help her save her home. I wish I had the money ...I would gladly help her.

Would you guys please say a prayer for my cousin Sharon. She served in the Air Force for 12 yrs. She was married about 4 yrs ago and wanted a baby so bad as she is 38 yrs old. She only carried that pregnancy to 3 months. Two years ago, she got pregnant again and was almost 4 months along . She was leaving her mom's to go home and was on the four lane highway. As she topped a small hill there were two bicycle riders out in the right lane of the road putting a chain  on a bike. She didn't see them at all until she hit them. They both died. She was so traumatized that she lost her baby, that night. The accident was deemed to be a tragic accident, but the cyclist's families pushed until she was charged with Vehicular Homicide..A man in the left lane told the cops he was a little ahead of her and he didn't see them until he was right on top of them. He said he knew that she would hit them so he turned around and came back as a witness. Anyway the trial was postponed and postponed and she got pregnant again. She had her baby boy about 4 months ago. She had Blood Pressure problems and had to go back into the hospital. About 3 weeks ago, they offered her a plea deal if she would just admit that she was negligent in the accident they would drop all the charges. So the homicide charges were dropped and she had to pay a fine. Wednesday she got deathly ill and was admitted to the hospital. She had a gallstone that some how got into the pancreas and caused a massive infection. She has had 3 surgeries since Wednesday night and they are not sure she is going to make it.Please pray they can get the infection cleared up and she can be with her baby. I am so sad for her. All she ever wanted was to be a mom.
Thank you in advance for your prayers.

God Bless!
MindOnFire
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4077 on: February 27, 2010, 08:38:03 PM »

Turbo, Sister, Darla, my continued prayers that God will intervene and guide you, your friends and loved ones.  Sometimes it seems there are people who must suffer so much tragedy, and we feel so helpless, but God in His perfect wisdom knows the reasons and the solutions.  I pray for the hastening of those solutions for all of you.

Thank you so much to everyone who is praying for my friend.  She, too, has been through so much tragedy in her life, yet her faith is strong, and she is an inspiration to me.

(((((monkey hugs)))))

- Confucius
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4078 on: March 02, 2010, 07:04:50 AM »

Offering prayers this morning for all Monkeys in need.  May God give you the strength, wisdom and relief you need.   an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4079 on: March 02, 2010, 01:12:28 PM »

Darla my prayers are with your cousin Sharon, that she will be able to be healthy to be with her baby, how sad.  an angelic monkey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.