March 18, 2024, 10:05:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PRAYER REQUESTS - Please list here  (Read 1938314 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #4120 on: April 28, 2010, 05:59:30 AM »

Will those who asked for prayers please post some updates if you can, I have been praying for the people you requested prayers for and I am concerned about them and wondering how they are doing, this includes fish.

Thanks!

an angelic monkey Nemo

Thank You Bearly   Nemo

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #4121 on: April 28, 2010, 09:39:40 AM »

My prayers are with your fish Deenie, a beautiful fish. And all others who need prayers whether for themselves, family and fur babies  an angelic monkey
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #4122 on: April 29, 2010, 04:00:51 PM »

PRAYERS NEEDED ASAP PLEASE!  MY PREEMIE NEPHEW IS TAKING DOWNTURN.  PLEASE PRAY FOR HIM AND MOM/DAD.  THIS IS URGENT!

Thank you all so much!!!!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4123 on: April 29, 2010, 04:02:01 PM »

PRAYERS NEEDED ASAP PLEASE!  MY PREEMIE NEPHEW IS TAKING DOWNTURN.  PLEASE PRAY FOR HIM AND MOM/DAD.  THIS IS URGENT!

My thoughts and prayers for the little one, and his parents, and for all the family and friends  an angelic monkey
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4124 on: April 29, 2010, 04:06:49 PM »

Sending prayers.   Keep us updated.    an angelic monkey
floridatreasure9
Scared Monkey

I miss you my Precious Butchie

« Reply #4125 on: May 03, 2010, 01:07:25 AM »

Praying that our Heavenly Father places his healing hand on this precious little baby and to give Dihannah1 her Mother and Father piece and comfort.
Michelle
floridatreasure9
Scared Monkey

I miss you my Precious Butchie

« Reply #4126 on: May 03, 2010, 01:39:18 AM »

Though it's been a while since I have posted, my dear friends you have been in my prayers every evening.
Turbo, how did your friend Mary make out with her house?
Darla and No Rose, your prayers are so comforting to me.
IBE, how is Amalita?
Lovin - is all going well for your uncle?
MonkeyOnFire - has your husband recovered from his kidney stone and how is your friend/sister with lymphoma?
Is Snoopy's brother still in the battle?
JerseyGirl345, special prayers for your son -- and for you and your family.
2NJSons - dear Matthew -- he has been released from here, silent meditations for his family as they come to peace with his death.
Deenie -- wings of an angel are what HoHo has.

Heavenly Father, you know our needs before we ask.  Gracious God, you know our every hearts' desires.  We ask you to provide comfort to those who feel no comfort . . . provide peace to those who feel at war . . . provide a song for those without joy . . . provide love for those who feel unloveable . . . provide a friend for those who feel friendless.
We thank you for this place, this time, and these people -- all are gifts from you.  Amen and Amen.
Sister thank you for recognizing All who are in Need - That is a beautiful Gift you offer out freely yet of substance.

I too pray for all you mentioned that have asked for just that " A mention, a Prayer".

My Hoho is still battling for his life. He is with the grace of ??? still alive I can't even believe it myself. He looks though as he has been hit with a sledge hammer. He has been through hell and Hell - since my post for prayer.  I have been doing everything possible I can to keep him stable. His one front arm is shattered hanging .. his one eye is collapsed into his head - He looks nothing like the photos I shared. He is not a tiny fish - I can hardly hold him with one hand. He has been with me~ my heart and care for 12 years - He to me is no different than a dog or cat.  Some ppl though do not feel that he is of the same value of a dog or cat ...  He is to me just what he represents " My Finned Child of 12 yrs" that I am responsible for. I am his Mom. And I will do what ever I am to do - to make his end ( I pray not) living still to keep him alive.  I don't like the feeling truly that I am his life or death. Depending on what I do or do not do.  He is a Fighter - He is a spirit of no other.  I don't know how to explain it ~ I really do not. Its very humbling to fight for the life of a living creature, that you love - yet the one you fight for,  has no voice, no sounds, no nothing - and you can clearly see they are in huge pain. Yet they " My HOHO" he is not leaving - he is not going without a fight ... I have been syringe feeding him .. and working all the magic I can within his waters.  He is still alive.  God Bless him.  I cannot even express what he looked like a week ago - compared to TODAY - he was a total mess a week ago. ( I will leave out the details).
My point is within my post -  Life is Precious no matter where it starts or ends. 

And it is just as traumatic to the ONE who loves the suffering Human, Furred, Feathered, Finned ~ As it is for the one who suffers ~not to sound selfish.

When you have no control it becomes a wage of war - That You become the Advocate for that living being/fur/feathered/finned ~ " You Love " I am not going to give up the fight for your Life - I will stand, be and represent and do whatever I can within this time to make it not so painful, not so traumatic, not so hard for you who is suffering ( And do everything in my power to heal you).  That is what people do.  Human, Furred, Feathered, Finned - WE are all responsible for those we are in care of and love. From start to finish and into the after~life.

I feel that if you were able at the time to take on a PET as Yours - you should follow through with all the years of good, healthy, lively,illness, injury, elderly and failing ........ That's what you signed up for. Its being a parent ~ and I would do the very same for my Daughter.

Thank You for your Words and Prayers for All you wrote about and for mentioning HoHo.

Life is a kinder place with people like you 

Yes thank You Sister for all you pray for. I still keep Connie, you your Mother in my prayers.  I don't post offten, I do put peoples prayers in my prayer book and pray for them. God Bless you Sister for all of your sweet prayers.

Deenie, What you wrote about HoHo has brought me to tears. You have a beautiful heart and I agree with you completely... Harley -HoHo does have the fins of  Angels wings...he is Beautiful, just Beautiful . I have just (met )seen him and I am in awe of him and how intelligent he is and he has to have a loving heart, he knows your voice and comes to you and even gives you kisses and he likes for you to touch him he sounds like a fur-baby. You and HoHo are in my prayers. Please let me know how he is doing
 (((( Hugs)))) Michelle
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #4127 on: May 03, 2010, 02:50:01 AM »

My prayers are with your fish Deenie, a beautiful fish. And all others who need prayers whether for themselves, family and fur babies  an angelic monkey

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4128 on: May 03, 2010, 11:07:12 AM »

Just a quick note before I head to take Connie for botox for her toe and her leg.
A couple of weeks ago, I was headed to church and saw what I thought was a dead chicken on the side of the road.  I pray for all God's creatures and thus offered a prayer for this precious chicken.  In church someone else also mentioned this chicken, so again I offered prayers for this precious animal.  On my way home from church, I had decided to move the chicken from the side of the road and give him at least a decent burial.  Lo and behold, it was a white bag of trash with a red tie cord (which I thought was the chicken's comb).  Picked it up and started laughing, as I knew God was laughing too -- had been praying for a bag of trash.  Were those prayers wasted . . . of course not -- God delights in having us laugh and I know there were times I thought of myself as not much more than trash until He picked me up!
May everyone have a blessed and happy day -- pray for some trash -- it could be someone we know :>)

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4129 on: May 03, 2010, 11:20:44 AM »

Just a quick note before I head to take Connie for botox for her toe and her leg.
A couple of weeks ago, I was headed to church and saw what I thought was a dead chicken on the side of the road.  I pray for all God's creatures and thus offered a prayer for this precious chicken.  In church someone else also mentioned this chicken, so again I offered prayers for this precious animal.  On my way home from church, I had decided to move the chicken from the side of the road and give him at least a decent burial.  Lo and behold, it was a white bag of trash with a red tie cord (which I thought was the chicken's comb).  Picked it up and started laughing, as I knew God was laughing too -- had been praying for a bag of trash.  Were those prayers wasted . . . of course not -- God delights in having us laugh and I know there were times I thought of myself as not much more than trash until He picked me up!
May everyone have a blessed and happy day -- pray for some trash -- it could be someone we know :>)

How funny, and you are not alone, many times my eyes have deceived me and when I thought I had seen a deceased animal on the road it was random trash and once a rag.  an angelic monkey
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #4130 on: May 04, 2010, 08:10:05 PM »

I am praying Monkey Di

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #4131 on: May 04, 2010, 08:18:39 PM »

Update on Harley - He is still alive. By the grace of ? * I will leave out the details of his looks - I can't really bare to type it.  I have no words truly at this point. 
He cannot swim, his body looks as though he has been through a collision.  I talked to my Daughter about him and she said Mom he is so old. Maybe he is hanging on for You. She said you have to tell him its okay ..he can go to heaven.
Monkeys - I took my Daughter's advise and told him... I even took him out of his water and Kissed his forehead.  I don't know. * I don't want to talk about it any longer I guess. Its just too debilitating. 

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4132 on: May 04, 2010, 10:36:19 PM »

Update on Harley - He is still alive. By the grace of ? * I will leave out the details of his looks - I can't really bare to type it.  I have no words truly at this point. 
He cannot swim, his body looks as though he has been through a collision.  I talked to my Daughter about him and she said Mom he is so old. Maybe he is hanging on for You. She said you have to tell him its okay ..he can go to heaven.
Monkeys - I took my Daughter's advise and told him... I even took him out of his water and Kissed his forehead.  I don't know. * I don't want to talk about it any longer I guess. Its just too debilitating. 

Deenie, if I believed in reincarnation I would definitely come back as your precious Ho-Ho.  In the book of Revelation there is a description of the river of life flowing from the mountains.  It is here, in the crystal clear waters, that you will again see your Ho-Ho -- and when you reach in and lift him up to kiss his forehead, he will be whole again like when you first saw him so long ago.  Just like us, now is not his end, it is his beginning -- he will have a new journey in the garden where the angels sing.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #4133 on: May 05, 2010, 01:30:32 AM »

Deenie, if I believed in reincarnation I would definitely come back as your precious Ho-Ho.  In the book of Revelation there is a description of the river of life flowing from the mountains.  It is here, in the crystal clear waters, that you will again see your Ho-Ho -- and when you reach in and lift him up to kiss his forehead, he will be whole again like when you first saw him so long ago.  Just like us, now is not his end, it is his beginning -- he will have a new journey in the garden where the angels sing.
Sister your words are so more than touching. I have always felt that Harley "HoHo" was reincarnated - and is of someone who I have lost in my past.  I have lost too many people in my life~ young and old. You words remind me so of what My Dad would say "Exact to the Word" you could not have said it better "Sister". He would have said the very same. When I was a little girl as far back as I can recall. My Dad would sing to me. He was always singing. Which is strange because My Dad was not a Talker. He went to work every day. Was the first one to arrive before his shift, had a cup of coffee - Said hello to all his co-workers, Did his job and came home. He would come home every night and sit at the table and Read the Newspaper in his own world.  He would ask How was School? How was your Day etc.. He though " No One " would ever guess he was one to Sing out loud random. He really Loved to Sing. I know I am the Music Monkey, I guess it is from my Dad. I don't sing out loud like he did - He could carry a melody he did not need music. He would whistle like no other - like a bird. The song though I remember from oh Gosh, I had to be 4 or 5 yrs old. He would Sing " Big Rock Candy Mountain".  He would sing and step and whistle and his whole face would light up ~ and I would watch him with the biggest grin on my face. I remember him singing this song to me all my life -even me as an adult. Your worlds for Hoho almost describe the Big Rocky Candy Mountain Smile

For You Sister Big Rock Candy Mountain - For HoHo Too

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/JqowmHgxVJQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/JqowmHgxVJQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Sister I copied and Saved Your words. They are now on my Myspace under Harley's photo.
Thank you not only for your kindness. But for your thoughts of me, you have this strange IN with me ..I don't know what it is ..But I like it  very much. Need it too.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #4134 on: May 05, 2010, 01:40:36 AM »

Sister I won't post it here - I will go to where you post " Inspirational stories"  - I would love if you would read and reply. Thank you.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4135 on: May 05, 2010, 09:41:31 AM »

My thoughts and prayers, I can feel your pain, and I'm so sorry  an angelic monkey
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4136 on: May 05, 2010, 11:18:22 AM »

My thoughts and prayers, I can feel your pain, and I'm so sorry  an angelic monkey
NoRose, I am so glad you are here.  Sharing in each other's pain, as well as joys, makes this place such a sanctuary.
FloryTreasure, thank you so much for your continued prayers for my family.  I believe it is the best we can do for others when we pray with a heart filled with the love of Jesus.
Deenie, I read your post in the other thread.  I need to think and pray about what you wrote.  You will be astounded by the parells in our family dynamics.  My Dad was a superb whistler too.  Had never heard Big Rock Candy Mountain before.  I love it!!  I do a lot of singing myself.
Di, continued prayers throughout the days . . .

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #4137 on: May 05, 2010, 01:35:25 PM »

My son just told me this morning that they had a miscarriage. They are at the hospital right now.

My first Grandbaby. I'm so sad.

Please say a prayer for them both.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4138 on: May 05, 2010, 01:42:55 PM »

My son just told me this morning that they had a miscarriage. They are at the hospital right now.

I'm so very sorry for all of you, I know how excited you were. My thoughts and prayers for all of you  an angelic monkey
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #4139 on: May 05, 2010, 02:15:42 PM »

an angelic monkey Prayers Boo, for your son and daughter in law, for you and the baby. God Bless and more prayers for you guys tonight.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.