March 18, 2024, 10:10:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PRAYER REQUESTS - Please list here  (Read 1938315 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #4140 on: May 05, 2010, 02:17:46 PM »

My son just told me this morning that they had a miscarriage. They are at the hospital right now.

My first Grandbaby. I'm so sad.

Please say a prayer for them both.

So sorry Boo, my heart aches for you and your family. I will keep you all in my prayers an angelic monkey

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4141 on: May 05, 2010, 02:57:53 PM »

PRAYERS NEEDED ASAP PLEASE!  MY PREEMIE NEPHEW IS TAKING DOWNTURN.  PLEASE PRAY FOR HIM AND MOM/DAD.  THIS IS URGENT!

Thank you all so much!!!!

Di, So sorry to be so late responding............I hope your nephew has pulled through this crisis!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4142 on: May 05, 2010, 03:00:43 PM »

Update on Harley - He is still alive. By the grace of ? * I will leave out the details of his looks - I can't really bare to type it.  I have no words truly at this point. 
He cannot swim, his body looks as though he has been through a collision.  I talked to my Daughter about him and she said Mom he is so old. Maybe he is hanging on for You. She said you have to tell him its okay ..he can go to heaven.
Monkeys - I took my Daughter's advise and told him... I even took him out of his water and Kissed his forehead.  I don't know. * I don't want to talk about it any longer I guess. Its just too debilitating. 

..Deenie

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4143 on: May 05, 2010, 03:02:08 PM »

My son just told me this morning that they had a miscarriage. They are at the hospital right now.

Boo I am so sorry..............I know how excited your were.  Hugs to you and your family

Rest in Peace Caylee

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4144 on: May 05, 2010, 03:09:43 PM »

I'm really sorry Boo.   Sending prayers for you and your family.   
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4145 on: May 05, 2010, 03:16:45 PM »

Prayers of comfort for all of you.

The story is told of a king who came visiting another monarch, as a gesture of friendship.  As the visiting king was leaving, he was given a parting gift, a beautiful plant.  It was almost ready to bloom.
   When the king arrived at his own palace, he instructed his head gardener to tend the plant so that it could show off its lovely flower. He had been told that the bud, which would burst into bloom, was the most beautiful flower in the world.  The gardener did as he was told; in fact, he took care of it better than any other plant in the king's garden.  He watered and fertilized and the bud grew larger and larger.  One day the gardener went out of his way to tell the king that it might bloom by the next morning.
   But early the next morning, when the gardener ran to see how the blossom looked, the flower was missing.  The gardener was beside himself!  What in the world could he tell the king?  He had done all that he was instructed to do -- so reluctantly, he went to report the disappearance to the king.  As he entered the king’s presence, there stood the plant with its beautiful bloom.  The gardener was of course disappointed, because he had wanted to tell the king the plant had bloomed.  But then he realized that the plant had only been loaned to him for a short while -- to take care of while it was being nurtured.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #4146 on: May 05, 2010, 05:58:45 PM »

Thank you monkeys for your prayers. Kristyn is in physical and mental pain, but hopefully time will heal. For everything there is a reason. I look forward to holding my grandbaby in heaven.

I pray for all you monkeys in pain and worry. It's such a blessing to come here for some much needed love and attention. There's nothing like monkey family.   an angelic monkey

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #4147 on: May 05, 2010, 06:11:28 PM »

Thank you monkeys for your prayers. Kristyn is in physical and mental pain, but hopefully time will heal. For everything there is a reason. I look forward to holding my grandbaby in heaven.

I pray for all you monkeys in pain and worry. It's such a blessing to come here for some much needed love and attention. There's nothing like monkey family.   an angelic monkey
Prayers for Kristyn and all the pain she is in, both physical and mental. So true for everything there is a reason, even if we can't figure out what the reason may be  an angelic monkey
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4148 on: May 05, 2010, 09:03:40 PM »

Sister I won't post it here - I will go to where you post " Inspirational stories"  - I would love if you would read and reply. Thank you.

Deenie, just want you to know I have printed out the story you so lovingly shared with us.  I need to do some more thinking . . . have no fear, I will answer.  Kindly know I do believe in the forces of evil, however, the saints do not come back to "haunt" anyone.  What I believe your brother is sensing is his own conscience and the thoughts that led him down the road he chose.  Again, really need to think about this some more.
 Fishing

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #4149 on: May 07, 2010, 02:59:00 AM »

OH noooo. Oh no. I am so sorry Boo. Your are always in my thoughts and prayers. 
I am so sorry for your loss within your family.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #4150 on: May 07, 2010, 03:26:37 AM »

Sister I won't post it here - I will go to where you post " Inspirational stories"  - I would love if you would read and reply. Thank you.

Deenie, just want you to know I have printed out the story you so lovingly shared with us.  I need to do some more thinking . . . have no fear, I will answer.  Kindly know I do believe in the forces of evil, however, the saints do not come back to "haunt" anyone.  What I believe your brother is sensing is his own conscience and the thoughts that led him down the road he chose.  Again, really need to think about this some more.
 Fishing

Thank you Sister. I have to tell you that this is bothering my daughter very much. She is caught in the middle of all this and she feels stuck and sad. I so do appreciate your kindness and efforts.   
Lord I am up again all night into the next .. Harley turned for the worse this afternoon. His outer mouth swelled to the point he could barely open it. Its gone down as of an hour or so ago.  Since 8am I have been changing his water, syringe feeding him and keeping him comfortable. I don't know what I would be doing if I wasn't a Monkey.  I have been typing my brains out here all day- He is less than two feet from my pc.  He is bleeding internally so bad today. I have him stable in his sick tank. His sick tank is very small 5 gallon. Since he cannot swim I have him in it. Have to keep changing up his water ..because his little body is so toxic. Kinda a like having a high fever ..God bless his precious soul. He knows when I talk to him. He scooches to me when I put my lips up to the glass of the tank.. still. Just as he has always done. In fact its time for a bit of fresh water ..
Thank You Sister for your Prayers for my " Hoho"  Thank You all who are Praying for Him

I offer back my Love Support and Prayers to all who are in need - and Even if you do not need it. I send it with Peace.   

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #4151 on: May 07, 2010, 03:33:49 AM »

Prayers of comfort for all of you.

The story is told of a king who came visiting another monarch, as a gesture of friendship.  As the visiting king was leaving, he was given a parting gift, a beautiful plant.  It was almost ready to bloom.
   When the king arrived at his own palace, he instructed his head gardener to tend the plant so that it could show off its lovely flower. He had been told that the bud, which would burst into bloom, was the most beautiful flower in the world.  The gardener did as he was told; in fact, he took care of it better than any other plant in the king's garden.  He watered and fertilized and the bud grew larger and larger.  One day the gardener went out of his way to tell the king that it might bloom by the next morning.
   But early the next morning, when the gardener ran to see how the blossom looked, the flower was missing.  The gardener was beside himself!  What in the world could he tell the king?  He had done all that he was instructed to do -- so reluctantly, he went to report the disappearance to the king.  As he entered the king’s presence, there stood the plant with its beautiful bloom.  The gardener was of course disappointed, because he had wanted to tell the king the plant had bloomed.  But then he realized that the plant had only been loaned to him for a short while -- to take care of while it was being nurtured.

That was beautiful.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #4152 on: May 07, 2010, 03:58:30 AM »

Update on Harley - He is still alive. By the grace of ? * I will leave out the details of his looks - I can't really bare to type it.  I have no words truly at this point. 
He cannot swim, his body looks as though he has been through a collision.  I talked to my Daughter about him and she said Mom he is so old. Maybe he is hanging on for You. She said you have to tell him its okay ..he can go to heaven.
Monkeys - I took my Daughter's advise and told him... I even took him out of his water and Kissed his forehead.  I don't know. * I don't want to talk about it any longer I guess. Its just too debilitating. 
My thoughts and prayers, I can feel your pain, and I'm so sorry  an angelic monkey
NoRose, I am so glad you are here.  Sharing in each other's pain, as well as joys, makes this place such a sanctuary.
FloryTreasure, thank you so much for your continued prayers for my family.  I believe it is the best we can do for others when we pray with a heart filled with the love of Jesus.
Deenie, I read your post in the other thread.  I need to think and pray about what you wrote.  You will be astounded by the parells in our family dynamics.  My Dad was a superb whistler too.  Had never heard Big Rock Candy Mountain before.  I love it!!  I do a lot of singing myself.
Di, continued prayers throughout the days . . .

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4153 on: May 07, 2010, 10:38:00 PM »

John 8:12
When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."

THE LIGHTHOUSE

There's a Lighthouse on the hillside
That over looks life's sea
And when I'm tossed it sends out a light
That I might see
And the light that shines in darkness now
Will safely lead us home
If it wasn't for the Lighthouse
My ship would be no more

And I thank God for the Lighthouse
I owe my life to Him
For Jesus is the Lighthouse
And from the rocks of sin
He has shone a light around me
That I could clearly see
Where would this ship be?

Everybody that lives about us
Says tear that Lighthouse down
The big ships don't sail this way anymore
There's no use of it standing round
Then my mind goes back to that stormy night
When just in time I saw the light
Yes, the light from that old Lighthouse
That stands up there on the hill

And I thank God for the Lighthouse
I owe my life to Him
For Jesus is the Lighthouse
And from the rocks of sin
He has shone a light around me
That I could clearly see
Where would this ship be?

Words and Music: Ronnie Hinson © 1971

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4154 on: May 07, 2010, 11:23:07 PM »

Isaiah 40:31

But those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up with wings like eagles,
They shall run and not be weary,
They shall walk and not faint.

_______

YOU RAISE ME UP

When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary;
When troubles come and my heart burdened be;
Then, I am still and wait here in the silence,
Until you come and sit awhile with me.

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;
You raise me up: To more than I can be.

There is no life - no life without its hunger;
Each restless heart beats so imperfectly;
But when you come and I am filled with wonder,
Sometimes, I think I glimpse eternity.

++++++++

Daniel O'Donnell - Your Raise Me Up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etK5yLjiVOs&NR=1

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #4155 on: May 08, 2010, 01:51:12 AM »

For all those who read or lurk here in the Prayer room - that have issues of self, current and or held to memories of an elephant  That find their Today " encompassed with thoughts " of  questions without answers. I too feel this way many days .. I find this song. Listen to it.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/jL6vw5xI0Bg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/jL6vw5xI0Bg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0</a>

Puts things into prospective ~ and allows me to be Free  ..even if its for a little while.
 I hope everyone listens to this song. Its real life.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4156 on: May 08, 2010, 05:57:26 PM »

Thanks Deenie  an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4157 on: May 09, 2010, 11:29:23 AM »

My prayers that everyone has a very special Mother's Day today  an angelic monkey
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4158 on: May 11, 2010, 08:01:18 PM »

26.Josh 1:9
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.

++++++

You Will Never Walk Alone

When you walk through a storm
Hold your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark
At the end of the storm
Is a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of the lark

Walk on through the wind
Walk on through the rain
Though your dreams be tossed and blown
Walk on walk on with hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone
You'll never walk alone

Walk on through the wind
Walk on through the rain
Though your dreams be tossed and blown
Walk on walk on with hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone
You'll never walk

You'll never walk
You'll never walk alone.

_____

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4159 on: May 12, 2010, 04:10:18 PM »

Will everyone please pray for"no rose colored glasses"  her furbaby Zoe passed away today....prayers are needed for the family our animals are like our family...she was very loved.

R.I.P. Zoe an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.