March 19, 2024, 01:46:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PRAYER REQUESTS - Please list here  (Read 1938463 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #4160 on: May 12, 2010, 06:20:09 PM »

Will everyone please pray for"no rose colored glasses"  her furbaby Zoe passed away today....prayers are needed for the family our animals are like our family...she was very loved.

R.I.P. Zoe an angelic monkey

Oh no!! I'm so sorry No Rose! Zoe was such a precious baby, such a blessing to have in your life. Though your heart may be heavy, know that she is waiting for you in heaven.

Really, I'm so sad for you, I pray for your heart to heal.

Hugs, Boo

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #4161 on: May 12, 2010, 06:24:54 PM »

Will everyone please pray for"no rose colored glasses"  her furbaby Zoe passed away today....prayers are needed for the family our animals are like our family...she was very loved.

Oh no!! I'm so sorry No Rose! Zoe was such a precious baby, such a blessing to have in your life. Though your heart may be heavy, know that she is waiting for you in heaven.

Hugs, Boo
This means the world to me, thank-you so much. I have truly lost my best friend, but have to know she is in a better place and happy  an angelic monkey
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #4162 on: May 12, 2010, 07:14:07 PM »

NoRose,

We cannot feel " the same" as fur Momma's when we lose our fur~children. I am not able to feel your pain right now. I can only imagine it. Zoe was not mine. Zoe was yours.
Each Fur~baby is unique and brilliant and irreplaceable. We all have our relationships as well with them, Unique, brilliant and again irreplaceable. No matter if we have them for a short time, or for many years ~ it never hurts any less~ when they leave us. The unconditional love that a pet offers to us as Fur~parents is so precious and untouchable.   

My Prayers are with you,
Love Deenie and K

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #4163 on: May 12, 2010, 07:33:13 PM »

Today had not been a very good day for us Fur~finned Momma's.

I don't believe my Hoho is still here. I went to bed last night and I prayed that he would not hurt anymore. I was not prepared but prepared if that makes any sense - when I went to check on him this morning. In the last two days, he has suffered a devastating awful  .. I don't know how to put it into words. His physical body, his mouth area/nose has completely wasted away. I can no longer syringe feed him,  His beautiful blubby lips are gone. I went to today to Michaels craft store and purchased a wooden box for him. I started painting it tonight. So when he passes I will be able to bury him in a special place ~ in my back yard. Under the Lilac Trees. He is so big, its what makes sense to me .. he deserves a proper burial. 12 yrs is a long life for him and he is ready. I am ready. I cannot take the pain of watching him suffer any longer.

NoRose even so that is the hardest ever to let go. When I look at Harley ..it rips me apart. I can't imagine if he did make sound. What I would hear. Reading about your Zoe today helped me " within" comfort ~ that you now know Zoe is in a better place. I wish that for my Hoho. I wish he would let go and be at peace.

God Bless the Babies ~ Fur ~ Feathered ~ Finned

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #4164 on: May 12, 2010, 07:43:07 PM »

Hugs, Boo
This means the world to me, thank-you so much. I have truly lost my best friend, but have to know she is in a better place and happy  an angelic monkey

NRCG~my heart is so heavy and sad for your loss.........I don't even have the words so I'll just say my prayers are with you and your family and I'm keeping you in my prayers. Fur babies are such an important and blessed part of our lives an angelic monkey

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4165 on: May 12, 2010, 08:25:57 PM »

I don't believe my Hoho is still here. I went to bed last night and I prayed that he would not hurt anymore. I was not prepared but prepared if that makes any sense - when I went to check on him this morning. In the last two days, he has suffered a devastating awful  .. I don't know how to put it into words. His physical body, his mouth area/nose has completely wasted away. I can no longer syringe feed him,  His beautiful blubby lips are gone. I went to today to Michaels craft store and purchased a wooden box for him. I started painting it tonight. So when he passes I will be able to bury him in a special place ~ in my back yard. Under the Lilac Trees. He is so big, its what makes sense to me .. he deserves a proper burial. 12 yrs is a long life for him and he is ready. I am ready. I cannot take the pain of watching him suffer any longer.

NoRose even so that is the hardest ever to let go. When I look at Harley ..it rips me apart. I can't imagine if he did make sound. What I would hear. Reading about your Zoe today helped me " within" comfort ~ that you now know Zoe is in a better place. I wish that for my Hoho. I wish he would let go and be at peace.

My thoughts and prayers for Hoho that he will be at peace. And what a wonderful place he will be buried, under the Lilac Trees.  an angelic monkey
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4166 on: May 12, 2010, 08:27:21 PM »

Rosie...I just read about this over in the other thread...I am soooooo sorry for the loss of Zoe!  Thinking of you my friend....

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4167 on: May 12, 2010, 08:27:58 PM »

Hugs, Boo

NRCG~my heart is so heavy and sad for your loss.........I don't even have the words so I'll just say my prayers are with you and your family and I'm keeping you in my prayers. Fur babies are such an important and blessed part of our lives an angelic monkey
I so appreciate your prayers, it means so much to us, thank-you  an angelic monkey Zoe was surely a very big part of our family, she will be missed beyond words.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4168 on: May 12, 2010, 08:34:38 PM »

No Rose, I feel so for you.  We lost our Chance (golden retriever) two years ago at 14 and I still walk around the spot where he rested.  My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.  Zoe will be with you, always, all ways.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4169 on: May 12, 2010, 08:34:45 PM »

mymonkey, I want to thank-you so much for your thoughtfulness in mentioning Zoe's passing in the prayer thread, it is so very much appreciated.  an angelic monkey
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4170 on: May 12, 2010, 08:37:16 PM »

Deenie, I'm so sorry about your Hoho.  I will put you in my prayers.  Fur, fin, or feathers, they all become our family.  Take care.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4171 on: May 12, 2010, 09:00:30 PM »

mymonkey, I want to thank-you so much for your thoughtfulness in mentioning Zoe's passing in the prayer thread, it is so very much appreciated.  an angelic monkey

Your welcome....today when I read about Zoe...I cried...I have never cried over an animal that I have never met...but I felt like I knew her as I do you...it was very sad day  for me...I gave my guy extra hugs today...just knowing that you never know when it will be your last.

Deenie...Sorry to hear about your litttle fellow...what a wonderful life he has had with you. an angelic monkey I can say I have not ever known anyone with such compassion for a fin baby...I found that so sweet...your a very compassionate person...too bad the world is not full of people like you and no rose colored glasses. an angelic monkey

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4172 on: May 12, 2010, 09:29:21 PM »

One of our unique blessings is God gave us charge over the creatues of His creation.
For those of us who love these precious creatures . . . winged, finned, furred, and feathered . . . I believe the Lord sees our love and devotion and it pleases His heart.
The loss NoRose, Deenie, and other have endured means we have opened our spirits to receive a special gift from Him.  All of God's creatures will never be lost . . . know in your hearts HoHo is swimming in the great river and Zoe is playing among the fields filled with smells and sounds and lots and lots of playmates.  God is good to us even in our grief -- all we have to do is look up.
Special prayers of comfort for each of you this evening.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4173 on: May 12, 2010, 09:42:41 PM »

Thank-you everyone, your kindness is just overwhelming and appreciated so very much  an angelic monkey
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #4174 on: May 12, 2010, 09:53:25 PM »

One of our unique blessings is God gave us charge over the creatues of His creation.
For those of us who love these precious creatures . . . winged, finned, furred, and feathered . . . I believe the Lord sees our love and devotion and it pleases His heart.
The loss NoRose, Deenie, and other have endured means we have opened our spirits to receive a special gift from Him.  All of God's creatures will never be lost . . . know in your hearts HoHo is swimming in the great river and Zoe is playing among the fields filled with smells and sounds and lots and lots of playmates.  God is good to us even in our grief -- all we have to do is look up.
Special prayers of comfort for each of you this evening.
Thank you Sister

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #4175 on: May 12, 2010, 10:13:00 PM »

No Rose " Mary" if I could wrap my arms around you, I would
If I could whisper into your ear " I understand" I would yet it would be of simple comfort
If I could show you the inside of your heart right now " it is beating yet filled with sorrow, disbelief and pain" and this is part of life.
If I could carry you off into a mindset that is not of now - I wish I could offer you this. 
The reality of it is .. Your Heart is hurting. No one can extinguish your pain - for your Pain is your own and its real and its painful.

I want you to remember the simple things without meds that I told you about - a wk or so ago. To remember to breathe. In through the nose out through the mouth. Slow and easy breaths.
Breathing is going to flood your body with oxygen - allowing the body to release pain/tension.   
It will help you within this time and all times afterward.

You don't have to talk about it. It is fresh and it came without warning - truly it did. No one can be prepared ever ~ even when they think they are prepared. It is trauma simply put into one's heart and mind.  I think your in shock and that is quite reasonable.  Tomorrow if you take a bath in some Epsom salts ~ just soak and allow everything to flow out of your body. It will help you within your body and as well as your heart. It is not a cure all but it is like a warm hug. It does detox the body, mind and spirit. Will if anything allow you some quiet time too - to sit and be still ..allow the salts cleanse your mind. Epsom salts do help in many ways. The Epsom salts work and aid and will help you - I promise.
Love U ~K

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #4176 on: May 12, 2010, 10:16:14 PM »

an angelic monkey Your love for Hoho and his love for you is so touching I am thinking about you both.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
floridatreasure9
Scared Monkey

I miss you my Precious Butchie

« Reply #4177 on: May 12, 2010, 11:36:46 PM »

No Rose, It is so heartbreaking that precious Zoe had to leave you.  I know these words can not comfort you or ease your broken heart.
  You made it possible for me and everyone to get to know sweet Zoe and I Thank You for that. I always loved reading about her. You have given me many smiles with stories of her. She will be missed 
My heart breaks for you and your family, you are in my prayers.
  an angelic monkey  Michelle and Butchie
floridatreasure9
Scared Monkey

I miss you my Precious Butchie

« Reply #4178 on: May 12, 2010, 11:47:52 PM »

Deenie, I am So sorry to hear this about Hoho. It has to be unbearable for you to have to watch him suffer like this. It is so hard to watch our fur,finned,feathered babies suffer. I am praying for you and for Hoho.   an angelic monkey
MindOnFire
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4179 on: May 13, 2010, 12:05:14 AM »

Oh, NoRose and Deenie, so very sorry about your pets.  I have been away from here for a while - nearly lost my mother-in-law to an enormous pulmonary embolism, but she came through, was in the hospital for 10 days, then in rehab for 3 weeks, and came home on Mother's Day.

Also, hubby passed his kidney stone after a week, and has been doing well since.

But the BEST news is that prayers DO work miracles - my friend, who was undergoing chemo for the second time for non-Hodgkins lympoma, has told me HER CANCER IS RESOLVED!!!!!  Praise God, and thank you so much to everyone who has offered up prayers for her!  She is having her last week of chemo this week, then will be on maintenance for six months, having a treatment of Rituxin every three weeks. 

I offer my prayers to all of you who are hurting, sad, worried, sick, and need a hand.  May God Bless Each and Every One of You!!

The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials.
- Confucius
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.