March 19, 2024, 03:16:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PRAYER REQUESTS - Please list here  (Read 1938534 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4300 on: November 05, 2010, 02:48:11 PM »

Your family is blessed with you too Sister.  an angelic monkey
zinnia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4301 on: November 12, 2010, 06:17:12 PM »

I would really appreciate a prayer for my teenage son.  He has been going through such an ordeal over the past year or so, and it has only gotten worse. 
He gets these horrible head and neck aches.  We think we know what is causing it but we have not yet found a good neurosurgeon who can treat it.  We think that the pains and pressure, along with about a dozen other symptoms he has been having are from a birth defect called Arnold Chiari malformation.
So, we will be taking him to a new doctor on November 19 and hopefully we will get some answers.  We think he might need brain surgery, which is utterly terrifying to me, but right now, if it would help him live a normal life, it is probably worth it.

So if you guys could include him in your prayers, I would be forever grateful!
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4302 on: November 12, 2010, 07:18:25 PM »

I would really appreciate a prayer for my teenage son.  He has been going through such an ordeal over the past year or so, and it has only gotten worse. 
He gets these horrible head and neck aches.  We think we know what is causing it but we have not yet found a good neurosurgeon who can treat it.  We think that the pains and pressure, along with about a dozen other symptoms he has been having are from a birth defect called Arnold Chiari malformation.
So, we will be taking him to a new doctor on November 19 and hopefully we will get some answers.  We think he might need brain surgery, which is utterly terrifying to me, but right now, if it would help him live a normal life, it is probably worth it.

So if you guys could include him in your prayers, I would be forever grateful!

Heavenly Father, you were with us in the past, you are with us today, and you will be with us on the 19th.  Lord on that day, one of your children will be going to see a new doctor.  We know you already know all about it.  We are just asking you to impart your wisdom on this doctor, so zinnia and her son and family may have answers to the questions they have been asking.  We will trust the answer Father for we trust you.  Give this family a cloak of your comfort to surround them and give them peace.  We praise you and thank you today for our blessings of the past, of today, and of all of our tomorrows.  Amen and Amen.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4303 on: November 29, 2010, 02:44:12 PM »

Heavenly Father, for this day we give you thanks.  We know we are to come to you with our joys and our concerns.  Lord, we know that you know all about Andrew, Alexander and Tanner Skelton.  They are your creation and we know not one of your little children is ever lost from your sight.  Yet Father, we have lost sight of them and we want them to be found.  It seems a little perplexing knowing you know and knowing we don't know.  So I am humbly asking you to help all those who are searching for these little men to be guided by your Spirit so what is lost may now be found.  We ask too Lord for that pitiful person who is their earthly father to have a jolt of honesty course through his being so these children can be found.  I believe you are already moving and I praise you for your wondrous ways.  Amen and Amen.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4304 on: December 03, 2010, 04:34:43 PM »

Almighty God, the creator of us your children, we ask for a special anointing on Nana and her husband right now.  We ask for your wisdom to guide the doctors who are treating him to find the right ways to make him well again.  May all who touch his body do so with healing hands.  We ask for comfort which only you can provide to Nana and hubby.  May they gain strength from your presence.  Amen and Amen.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4305 on: December 08, 2010, 05:00:50 PM »

Please keep Nana's husband in your prayers

I do   not know when I will be able to get back on...they are transferring hubby to OHSU in Portland. Surgeon(one I know who is qualified) said it is critical, he is in danger of losing his leg...if not his life. You are my second family and lifeline, I will keep you posted. Lazydog1, maybe I'lll get to see those furbys of yours. My 2 daughters are on their way here, please keep the one in Indiana in prayer, she is scared. Thanks,
Mandy
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4306 on: December 09, 2010, 06:57:39 PM »

Please keep Nana's husband in your prayers

I do   not know when I will be able to get back on...they are transferring hubby to OHSU in Portland. Surgeon(one I know who is qualified) said it is critical, he is in danger of losing his leg...if not his life. You are my second family and lifeline, I will keep you posted. Lazydog1, maybe I'lll get to see those furbys of yours. My 2 daughters are on their way here, please keep the one in Indiana in prayer, she is scared. Thanks,
Mandy

I am praying right now for Nana29's husband. May God's healing hand be on him.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4307 on: December 09, 2010, 07:01:46 PM »

I am asking for prayers for my mothers and I suppose for me too if that is ok to ask for. It was 5 years ago, right about now even when my brother called me to tell me our mother had a stroke and she was not expected to make it. It took 3 days for my mother to die. She laid there not able to move or talk, but I know she could hear me talking to her. I was there with her the entire time. I was really the least I could do considering she spent many nights taking care of me. I was the dutiful daughter, brushing her hair, holding her hand, bathing her. I knew that time I had left with her was precious and thankfully, I took advantage of every moment. 
On November 7th, 2005 at about 3 in the morning my mother was released to God. As I stood alone with her, I held her hand as she took her last breath. She died peacefully.

It was like my mother and I had come full circle. She fought to bring me into the world and I held her as she left. It was a healing of sorts, a time of forgiveness and understanding for a woman I spent most of my life upset with. Never did I realize I would miss her so much, never. Everyday I think of her, and wish I could speak to her again, I wish my children could know her.
So please light a candle, say a prayer for my mom?

God Bless you mom and God rest your soul. I will always miss you and I will always love you. 

I was so touched and sad to read your post about your mother.  I hope the pain is lifting a little for you now.  My mama has been dead for some years now, but I still catch myself sometimes starting to pick up the phone to tell her something.  I am glad you were there with her. She is at peace now, and I will pray for peace for you too.   an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4308 on: December 09, 2010, 07:04:54 PM »

Thank you sister. I can always count on you and your beautiful words to help heal me. I think out of all of the posters on this site, you are one of my favorites. I pray for you and send you love through the miles.

Tracygirl, I remember when we were working so hard on the Sandra Cantu's case.  The hours and hours we talked and prayed.  Thank you for your love . . . I treasure you very much.
I am so blessed to still have my Mother, she is 85 and will be 86 in January.  Thank the Lord she is still in good health and of sound mind (although she and I joked about how "sound" we really are).  My youngest sister's stroke last year took a lot out of her.  And for a while, Connie was staying with her.  The drain was just too much.  Long story very short, we have found a little villa for Connie and she is living in her own space again.  She goes to therapy three times a week and is getting better at walking with her brace and cane.  She still cannot communicate well, but I found a "speaking" machine that is doing wonders for her communication.  Anyway, it's a long story . . . but I am so glad I can pick up the phone and call my Mother.  We are having a very special Veterans Day service in church on Sunday and Mom is coming and one of my nephews will be playing the trumpet.  I thank God every day for placing me in such a wonderful family.

Sister, I was so glad to read about Connie's progress. I know this was an old post, so I pray she is getting better by the minute. It sounds as though she is in a good place, to be on her on. I pray for her daily.    an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4309 on: December 09, 2010, 11:11:33 PM »

I want to ask for prayers for my good friend Northern Rose. I haven't heard from her in a couple of weeks, and she hasn't been posting here on Scared Monkeys. It is unusual for her to be missing for so long, and I am hoping she just took a step away from the cases and  is trying to get ready for Christmas. I pray she is just charging her tanks and taking a break.  I truly miss her. I am praying for you Northern.   an angelic monkey

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4310 on: December 10, 2010, 12:21:48 AM »

Isaiah 40:31

But those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up with wings like eagles,
They shall run and not be weary,
They shall walk and not faint.
_______

YOU RAISE ME UP

When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary;
When troubles come and my heart burdened be;
Then, I am still and wait here in the silence,
Until you come and sit awhile with me.

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;
You raise me up: To more than I can be.

There is no life - no life without its hunger;
Each restless heart beats so imperfectly;
But when you come and I am filled with wonder,
Sometimes, I think I glimpse eternity.

++++++++

Daniel O'Donnell - Your Raise Me Up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etK5yLjiVOs&NR=1

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4311 on: December 10, 2010, 12:30:19 AM »

One Day At A Time

I'm only human; I'm just a woman
Help me believe in what I could be and all that I am
Show me the stairway
I have to climb
Lord for my sake
Teach me to take
One day at a time

One day at a time, sweet Jesus
That's all I'm asking from you
Give me the strength to do everything that I have to do
Yesterday's gone sweet Jesus
And tomorrow may never be mine
Help me today
Show me the way
One day at a time

Lena Martell

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4312 on: December 10, 2010, 05:56:20 AM »

Thank you sister. I can always count on you and your beautiful words to help heal me. I think out of all of the posters on this site, you are one of my favorites. I pray for you and send you love through the miles.

Tracygirl, I remember when we were working so hard on the Sandra Cantu's case.  The hours and hours we talked and prayed.  Thank you for your love . . . I treasure you very much.
I am so blessed to still have my Mother, she is 85 and will be 86 in January.  Thank the Lord she is still in good health and of sound mind (although she and I joked about how "sound" we really are).  My youngest sister's stroke last year took a lot out of her.  And for a while, Connie was staying with her.  The drain was just too much.  Long story very short, we have found a little villa for Connie and she is living in her own space again.  She goes to therapy three times a week and is getting better at walking with her brace and cane.  She still cannot communicate well, but I found a "speaking" machine that is doing wonders for her communication.  Anyway, it's a long story . . . but I am so glad I can pick up the phone and call my Mother.  We are having a very special Veterans Day service in church on Sunday and Mom is coming and one of my nephews will be playing the trumpet.  I thank God every day for placing me in such a wonderful family.

Sister, I was so glad to read about Connie's progress. I know this was an old post, so I pray she is getting better by the minute. It sounds as though she is in a good place, to be on her on. I pray for her daily.    an angelic monkey

Fanny, I have missed you . . . Connie is going through a difficult time right now.  In some respects, the better she gets the worse it gets.  I hope that doesn't sound ungrateful.  She has become demanding and is not verbalizing gratitude.  I am assured this will pass, but the process is heartbreaking.  I wish I had the time to give her she so craves . . . but I don't.  I know you pray for her daily . . . bless you . . . it really lifts my spirits when I see you have lit a candle for her.  I am still grieving the loss of the "old" Connie . . . and learning to love the "new" Connie.  It is hard.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4313 on: December 10, 2010, 05:57:12 AM »

I want to ask for prayers for my good friend Northern Rose. I haven't heard from her in a couple of weeks, and she hasn't been posting here on Scared Monkeys. It is unusual for her to be missing for so long, and I am hoping she just took a step away from the cases and  is trying to get ready for Christmas. I pray she is just charging her tanks and taking a break.  I truly miss her. I am praying for you Northern.   an angelic monkey

Fanny, I will partner with you in prayer for Northern Rose.

Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #4314 on: December 10, 2010, 09:42:23 AM »

Fanny, I will partner with you in prayer for Northern Rose.
Northern Rose is on my mind as well.  I join you in prayer.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #4315 on: December 10, 2010, 01:39:08 PM »

My great nephew Dustin 28 yrs old, passed away at 1:30 am yesterday. He was diagnosed with Stage 4 brain cancer March 07. He fault the good fight and can now rest with his Heavenly Father.

His grandmother, my beloved sister, Sandra passed away Oct 7th from a brain aneurysm.

I want to thank all my online friends who prayed for him, lit candles, sent messages of comfort to his family and me beginning in 07.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Dusti

Dustin a precious young man, loved by so many, will be missed.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/dfw/obituary.aspx?n=dustin-bradley-maxwell&pid=147073986&fhid=5576

I ask for prayers for his family.

Ospainter

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4316 on: December 10, 2010, 01:45:22 PM »

My great nephew Dustin 28 yrs old, passed away at 1:30 am yesterday. He was diagnosed with Stage 4 brain cancer March 07. He fault the good fight and can now rest with his Heavenly Father.

His grandmother, my beloved sister, Sandra passed away Oct 7th from a brain aneurysm.

I want to thank all my online friends who prayed for him, lit candles, sent messages of comfort to his family and me beginning in 07.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/dfw/obituary.aspx?n=dustin-bradley-maxwell&pid=147073986&fhid=5576

Ospainter

I'm so sorry Os.  I've added Dustin and his family to my prayer list. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4317 on: December 10, 2010, 02:03:44 PM »

Prayers have been answered. I just got an e-mail from Northern Rose. Her internet has been out for three weeks. Thank you, God.  an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4318 on: December 10, 2010, 02:04:38 PM »

Ospainter

My condolences to you, and Dustin and your family will be included in my prayers.  an angelic monkey

Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #4319 on: December 10, 2010, 02:30:27 PM »

Prayers have been answered. I just got an e-mail from Northern Rose. Her internet has been out for three weeks. Thank you, God.  an angelic monkey

Oh, Lord, Fanny Mae (so wonderful to meet you)  thank you so much for this welcomed news.
Our God is a Great Big God and his love endures.
Amen
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.