March 18, 2024, 09:18:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PRAYER REQUESTS - Please list here  (Read 1938285 times)
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #4880 on: July 02, 2012, 09:41:26 AM »

ANOTHER UPDATE ON CODY: 

This is an email I never thought I would have to write. My precious Cody is starting to grow his Angel wings. The bleed has grown to cover the whole left side of his brain. His breathing became so labored they put him on a vent, tonight. When everyone has a chance to get to Charleston tomorrow, the vent will be turned off. He has fought so very hard for the last 5 weeks, and his poor body is just worn out. I am so thankful I had the opportunity to be able to talk to him this morning and he talked back to me. I told him how much I loved him and he told me he loved me several times. He has brought so much joy to my heart and my life, and I will cherish all the sweet memories til we meet again in heaven. Please pray for all of us. Our Uncle passed away last night also. Please keep us in your prayers in the days, weeks and months to come. Please pray that he has a peaceful transition . God Bless you all
Darline 

Continued Prayers for Cody and your family at this difficult time. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4881 on: July 02, 2012, 09:53:26 AM »

i just spoke to my mom she has been at hospital,to stay cool,she says
slivers of power here there,not her house,phones were overloaded or she
would have called sooner,several cell towers are out,and she has ate 3meals
since sat morn,she is working on her blood test,she takes warifin,and working
on getting bkft,thank you guys,if you have people in the areas,check puter
for twit feeds for updates
im just so relieved im doing the jig
my jiggy

cw, so glad your Mom went to a safe place and is doing ok.
O most high, good Lord God, to you belongs all the praise, honor and glory.  We thank you for keeping cw's Mom safe.  As she and others endure this troubling time, be a presence with themm through Jesus Christ our Savior.  Amen and Amen.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4882 on: July 02, 2012, 09:57:55 AM »

Could I get some prayers - my brother was putting a new roof on and my sister just called to say he has been taken to the hospital by ambulance after falling from the roof. I am not super close to my brother but he is still my baby brother and I love him. He would not call an ambulance without good reason. My sis said that she believed he was talking when he left but she was not sure and she was not sure of his injuries.
TBM, so glad there were people with him while he was on the roof.  Will continue to pray for a fast recovery and for no permanent damage from his concussion.

O Healer of Galilee, you are touched by the sufferings of your people.  Hear us as we pray for a full recovery for TBM's brother.  May we live each day as a sacred trust to your glory, through Jesus Christ our Redeemer.  Amen and Amen.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4883 on: July 02, 2012, 10:04:56 AM »

ANOTHER UPDATE ON CODY: 

This is an email I never thought I would have to write. My precious Cody is starting to grow his Angel wings. The bleed has grown to cover the whole left side of his brain. His breathing became so labored they put him on a vent, tonight. When everyone has a chance to get to Charleston tomorrow, the vent will be turned off. He has fought so very hard for the last 5 weeks, and his poor body is just worn out. I am so thankful I had the opportunity to be able to talk to him this morning and he talked back to me. I told him how much I loved him and he told me he loved me several times. He has brought so much joy to my heart and my life, and I will cherish all the sweet memories til we meet again in heaven. Please pray for all of us. Our Uncle passed away last night also. Please keep us in your prayers in the days, weeks and months to come. Please pray that he has a peaceful transition . God Bless you all
Darline 

Darla, I am still praying for a miracle, knowing God's ways or not our ways nor are His thoughts our thoughts.

Eternal God, be merciful to Cody and his family.  Hear us as we pray.  If Cody is suffering in body and in mind, we ask that your love surround him.  If he is passing through the valley of death, be near to him and cloak his family with your peace that passes all understanding.  May they all be upheld by your strength and stayed on the rock of your faithfulness, through storm and stress may we all abide with you.  Amen and Amen.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #4884 on: July 02, 2012, 10:59:24 AM »

ANOTHER UPDATE ON CODY: 

Darline 

Continuing to pray for Cody, Darla, and family.  My sincere condolences on the loss of your uncle Darla, may he rest in peace.

Crying or Very sad

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4885 on: July 02, 2012, 11:40:16 AM »

Could I get some prayers - my brother was putting a new roof on and my sister just called to say he has been taken to the hospital by ambulance after falling from the roof. I am not super close to my brother but he is still my baby brother and I love him. He would not call an ambulance without good reason. My sis said that she believed he was talking when he left but she was not sure and she was not sure of his injuries.

Prayers for your brother's speedy recovery.   an angelic monkey

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4886 on: July 02, 2012, 11:43:18 AM »

UPDATE ON CODY:

On Wednesday night Cody started throwing up blood and was transferred to the cardiac ICU. By Friday afternoon he was moved back into a regular room. He did great Friday and Saturday. Last night about 6 pm, He was talking with his mom and stepdad and started coughing and spitting up blood. Stephanie said his eyes dilated and he was just staring straight ahead. She noticed his mouth was pulled to the side. He was sent down for a CT scan and a brain bleed was found. They transferred him over to the neuro-ICU. Cody suffered a stroke and can not move his right side at all. The drs. talked to Stephanie today and asked her how far she wanted to take this. Tomorrow they are going to run dye and do another CT scan to see if the bleeding has stopped or if it is worse. Then they will take him straight to dialysis to flush the dye out so it won't damage the liver any more. He talked a good bit with me and his mom, and My son , slow words but we could understand him. But after lunch, he has not said anything else. Please pray for a Miracle for him. God Bless! I love you all.

So sorry to read this and the subsequent update on Cody.  May God envelope you all in his comforting arms. an angelic monkey

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #4887 on: July 02, 2012, 10:11:11 PM »

ANOTHER UPDATE ON CODY: 

Darline 

I am so sorry Darline - I pray that his passage is a peaceful one and that you and your family find peace.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4888 on: July 03, 2012, 09:50:45 AM »

Darla,
I awoke early this morning thinking of you and your family.  Portions of a song kept running through my mind.  This is it:

When God Seems So Near

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqF0YHCkf1s

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4889 on: July 03, 2012, 11:53:42 AM »

Darla and Family

Because He Lives

God sent His son, they called Him Jesus
He came to love, heal, and forgive.
He lived and died to buy my pardon,
An empty grave is there to prove my Savior lives.

Because He lives, I can face tomorrow.
Because He lives, All fear is gone.
Because I know He holds the future,
And life is worth the living just because He lives.

How sweet to hold a newborn baby,
And feel the pride and joy he gives.
But greater still the calm assurance,
This child can face uncertain days because He lives.

Because He lives, All fear is gone.
Because I know He holds the future,
And life is worth the living just because He lives.

And then one day I'll cross the river,
I'll fight life's final war with pain.
And then as death gives way to victory,
I'll see the lights of glory and I'll know He lives.

Because He lives, All fear is gone!
Because I know He holds the future
And life is worth the living just because He lives!

Bill & Gloria Gaither

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4890 on: July 03, 2012, 02:42:09 PM »

Psalm 118:24
This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it

We have this Moment

Tender words, gentle touch and a good cup of coffee
And someone who loves me and wants me to stay
Hold them dear while they’re near don’t wait for tomorrow
To look back and wish for today.

We have this moment to hold in our hands
And to touch as it slips through our fingers like sand
Yesterday's gone and tomorrow may never come
But we have this moment, today.

Bill and Gloria Gaither

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4891 on: July 03, 2012, 02:56:02 PM »

Every Chance We Get

Loving Natalee
A Mother’s Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway with Sunny Tillman

Page 232
:  Without hope we are hungry. And on a very deep level, desperate. But no one has to be. What's so amazing is that we can feed each other. We can help each other. We have the power to give resilience to others who are fading. We can nourish each other's spirits and save one another from defeat and despair. Every one of us possesses this power to "love thy neighbor," and we need to use it every chance we get.

_____

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4892 on: July 04, 2012, 09:12:02 AM »

In the tender compassion of our God
  the dawn from on high shall break upon us,
to shine on those who dwell in darkness and the shadow of death,
  and to guide our feet in the way of peace.

from the Canticle of Zechariah (Benedictus)

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #4893 on: July 04, 2012, 07:34:08 PM »

My final update.

My sweet precious Cody earned his wings at 10:59 PM Monday night and flew to heaven. His vent was removed at 3 PM and he held his own for 8 hrs.  He is in the arms of his Savior and I know he is happy and free from all pain and sorrow. But the pain for us left behind is unbearable. His visitation is tomorrow night from 5-7 pm and Funeral Friday at 10 AM.His obit is posted under BakerFuneralHome.net in Kershaw S.C.

I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all the prayers and sweet words of comfort. I love you all and Please keep us in your prayers.  an angelic monkey   

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4894 on: July 04, 2012, 08:37:50 PM »

My deepest symphathy, Darla. {hug} And may God comfort and strenthen you and the family in this time of sorrow. 
Rest in everlasting Joy and eternal Peace, Cody.  an angelic monkey

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4895 on: July 04, 2012, 10:43:22 PM »

With sincere condolences in your time of sorrow.
May Cody rest in peace always.

an angelic monkey

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4896 on: July 05, 2012, 12:48:03 AM »

Thinking of you Darla and your family.  Sending prayers your way.   I pray that God brings you and your family peace, comfort and understanding during this difficult time.  Have a safe journey sweet Cody.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #4897 on: July 05, 2012, 02:05:08 AM »

My final update.

My sweet precious Cody earned his wings at 10:59 PM Monday night and flew to heaven. His vent was removed at 3 PM and he held his own for 8 hrs.  He is in the arms of his Savior and I know he is happy and free from all pain and sorrow. But the pain for us left behind is unbearable. His visitation is tomorrow night from 5-7 pm and Funeral Friday at 10 AM.His obit is posted under BakerFuneralHome.net in Kershaw S.C.

I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all the prayers and sweet words of comfort. I love you all and Please keep us in your prayers.  an angelic monkey   

I'm so sorry Darla, I've been thinking about you and praying for all of you.  And I will continue to do so.  Please take care of yourself, Cody would want you to do that.  (((HUGS)))

Rest in peace, Cody.   an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4898 on: July 05, 2012, 10:25:48 AM »

My final update.

I am truly sorry for your loss.  I don't know any words that can erase the pain and emptiness you must be feeling right now.  May God provide comfort for you and your family and know that Cody is watching over you now.   an angelic monkey

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4899 on: July 05, 2012, 10:36:07 AM »

Darla- special monkey hugs to you and your family at this time.

Caddy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.