March 28, 2024, 08:58:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PRAYER REQUESTS - Please list here  (Read 1941413 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #3860 on: November 23, 2009, 03:55:04 PM »

Can I get some prayers sent to my sister-in-law - she is just the nicest gal - always willing to do whatever people need. She has been haveing some problems with anemia for a bit and they admitted her Friday for testing. I just got word that they found a large mass in her colon that needs to come out - she also has masses on her liver and pancreas. I am praying it is not what I am thinking it is - after working for 10 years in hospital and 8 years in malpractice defense I am terrified for her. She just found out she will be a grandma in a few months. I need prayers for strength for her and her family and prayers for the doctors that God can work through them no matter what the outcome.
My thoughts and prayers are with your sister in law, and your entire family  an angelic monkey
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #3861 on: November 24, 2009, 08:53:16 AM »

Can I get some prayers sent to my sister-in-law - she is just the nicest gal - always willing to do whatever people need. She has been haveing some problems with anemia for a bit and they admitted her Friday for testing. I just got word that they found a large mass in her colon that needs to come out - she also has masses on her liver and pancreas. I am praying it is not what I am thinking it is - after working for 10 years in hospital and 8 years in malpractice defense I am terrified for her. She just found out she will be a grandma in a few months. I need prayers for strength for her and her family and prayers for the doctors that God can work through them no matter what the outcome.
My thoughts and prayers are with your sister in law, and your entire family  an angelic monkey

Thanks NRCG - I got word this morning that the doctors and her husband have decided to not remove the mass right now as it is pretty sure she has liver metasitis. Instead they will be putting in a port today and starting Chemo. I know that this means the liver biopsy showed cancer and she will likely not live. I only hope she makes it long enough to see her first grandchild born. What a sad thanksgiving for her.   

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3862 on: November 24, 2009, 03:25:33 PM »

Thanks NRCG - I got word this morning that the doctors and her husband have decided to not remove the mass right now as it is pretty sure she has liver metasitis. Instead they will be putting in a port today and starting Chemo. I know that this means the liver biopsy showed cancer and she will likely not live. I only hope she makes it long enough to see her first grandchild born. What a sad thanksgiving for her.   

Precious Lord, you hear our longings of our hearts before we speak, you know our needs better than we can express . . . and yet you ask us to come before you in humbleness and lay at your feet our joys, our concerns . . . and most important, ourselves.  So we enter your throne room filled with grace and mercy and we lay before your magnificence this child of yours . . . you know exactly what is happening within her body . . . you know exactly what is happening within her spirit.  In your mercy you are giving to this family a baby . . . and we know you perform miracles every moment of every hour of every day.  We are humbly asking for a miracle in this woman's life . . . a miracle that all will know with no doubt can only come from you.  Great creator of life, you understand the delight a woman has when she become a mother and then a grandmother.  We are asking that the delight of those experiences be a reality for this particular woman, in this particular time of her life.  Though Thanksgiving will be a day of sorrow, let it too be a day of high anticipation of the joys yet to come as we all give thanks for the blessings we have received.  May all who attend her have the healing hands of Jesus . . . and it is in his Holy name we pray.  Amen and Amen.

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #3863 on: November 24, 2009, 09:25:11 PM »

Precious Lord, you hear our longings of our hearts before we speak, you know our needs better than we can express . . . and yet you ask us to come before you in humbleness and lay at your feet our joys, our concerns . . . and most important, ourselves.  So we enter your throne room filled with grace and mercy and we lay before your magnificence this child of yours . . . you know exactly what is happening within her body . . . you know exactly what is happening within her spirit.  In your mercy you are giving to this family a baby . . . and we know you perform miracles every moment of every hour of every day.  We are humbly asking for a miracle in this woman's life . . . a miracle that all will know with no doubt can only come from you.  Great creator of life, you understand the delight a woman has when she become a mother and then a grandmother.  We are asking that the delight of those experiences be a reality for this particular woman, in this particular time of her life.  Though Thanksgiving will be a day of sorrow, let it too be a day of high anticipation of the joys yet to come as we all give thanks for the blessings we have received.  May all who attend her have the healing hands of Jesus . . . and it is in his Holy name we pray.  Amen and Amen.

Thanks Sister! That was wonderful - from your mouth to God's ears!   an angelic monkey

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3864 on: November 25, 2009, 11:15:08 AM »

Thanks Sister! That was wonderful - from your mouth to God's ears!   an angelic monkey

from your heart to Jesus' spirit!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3865 on: November 25, 2009, 12:26:29 PM »

theboyzmom I'm so sorry to hear that, my continued prayers  an angelic monkey
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3866 on: November 27, 2009, 02:11:11 PM »

THEBOYZMOM, I am so sorry you and your family are going through this. I am sure it is putting a pall on the holidays. I will pray for you SIL. Please know you all are in my prayers.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3867 on: November 29, 2009, 04:16:13 PM »

an angelic monkey

Proverbs 3:5
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.

2 Corinthians 12:9
My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3868 on: November 30, 2009, 01:13:48 AM »

If your not aware as of now.The Seattle police dept had an officer killed not to long ago.Continued prayers for his family would be a blessing!As of this morning,4 Lakewood police officers were ambushed and murder in a coffee shop about 30 minutes south of Seattle..There can not be enough prayers sent these 4 families way!God Bless those who send their prayers and blessings...We have much to be thankful for!!A couple links for those that are not aware,and or up to date.God bless all this holiday season...Keepthefaith

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/home/index.html

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/theblotter/2010225517_seattle_police_update_on_offic.html

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3869 on: December 01, 2009, 10:31:49 AM »

If your not aware as of now.The Seattle police dept had an officer killed not to long ago.Continued prayers for his family would be a blessing!As of this morning,4 Lakewood police officers were ambushed and murder in a coffee shop about 30 minutes south of Seattle..There can not be enough prayers sent these 4 families way!God Bless those who send their prayers and blessings...We have much to be thankful for!!A couple links for those that are not aware,and or up to date.God bless all this holiday season...Keepthefaith

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/theblotter/2010225517_seattle_police_update_on_offic.html

Keepthefaith, yes I have read about this horrible, horrible, senseless taking of life.  Words failed me in my prayers, so last night I asked the Lord to anoint the families and the friends of these (and other) officers.  What they are willing to risk for my safety goes beyond my comprehension, but does not go beyond my thankfulness.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3870 on: December 01, 2009, 12:28:49 PM »

Keepthefaith, yes I have read about this horrible, horrible, senseless taking of life.  Words failed me in my prayers, so last night I asked the Lord to anoint the families and the friends of these (and other) officers.  What they are willing to risk for my safety goes beyond my comprehension, but does not go beyond my thankfulness.

God Bless Sister!The suspect/murderer of the 4 cops was shot and killed early this morning..Prayers do get answered.At least the families can start the journey of healing,as best as they can!!!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3871 on: December 01, 2009, 10:50:24 PM »

Oh yes, the healing takes so long, for some a life time.

Wyks, I finally finished the story I wanted to share with you about Abigail.  You will find it under Inspirational Stories.  You have remained in my prayers and I praise the Lord for your understanding that sometimes a mother has to do what a mother has to do.

To all the monkeys in need of prayer (including me), I am thankful for our Lord who intercedes even at this moment on our behalf.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #3872 on: December 09, 2009, 03:36:22 PM »

Hi Monkeys! It's taken me quite a while to read all the concerns, hurts, and needs here but I'm caught up and would ask that we all remember Dihannah during this time as well. Dihannah has been a poster here for as long as I remember, and for those who can't quite remember names (including me) she's one of two posters with the tinkerbell avatar. Trimmonthelake is her "sister" tink.

Dihannah and her husband both suffered heart attacks within 24 hours of each other at Thanksgiving. Her husband required a stint and is doing well. Dihannah's was more serious and she is still undergoing treatment. Part of her heart is no longer functioning. She asked me to remember her in prayer, and I wanted to ask all the monkey family to join me in that.

I really think of this thread as a chapel, and I know that God honors those who come here with need and those who take those needs and lift them up to the Healer of all things. It's a privilege that this community of Christ joins together for unseen faces in one accord. The faces may be unknown to us, but the hearts are all related. We are one in His family and I always see us with joined hands in reverence, and standing boldly as we do our Father's bidding.

Who is he who condemns? It is Christ who died, and furthermore is also risen, who is even at the right hand of God, who also makes intercession for us." (Romans 8:34)

"Therefore He is also able to save to the uttermost those who come to God through Him, since He ever lives to make intercession for them." (Hebrews 7:25)

"Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God." (Romans 8:26-27)

I'm keeping you all in my prayers, and I'm so thankful to have my hands held by you!   

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3873 on: December 09, 2009, 03:52:24 PM »

Thank you for letting us know about Dihannah and her husband, CBB.  Very sad news.  I'll keep them and their family in my thoughts and prayers.  Please let us know if anything changes.   an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3874 on: December 10, 2009, 09:07:03 PM »

Heavenly Father, what marvelous people you created in Dihannah and her husband.  We are all wonderfully made in your sight, and it is in your sight alone we receive our existence.  Great Creator, you know what is happening within the hearts of these two precious people . . . and we ask because You said we should and may . . . we ask for the healing balm of the man of Galilee to anoint their bodies and make them well.  We ask too for any lingering sense of dis-stress to leave them and their family and friends, for all is well.  Thank your Lord for making it well with our souls.  Amen and Amen.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3875 on: December 11, 2009, 05:50:28 PM »

Hi Monkeys! It's taken me quite a while to read all the concerns, hurts, and needs here but I'm caught up and would ask that we all remember Dihannah during this time as well. Dihannah has been a poster here for as long as I remember, and for those who can't quite remember names (including me) she's one of two posters with the tinkerbell avatar. Trimmonthelake is her "sister" tink.

Dihannah and her husband both suffered heart attacks within 24 hours of each other at Thanksgiving. Her husband required a stint and is doing well. Dihannah's was more serious and she is still undergoing treatment. Part of her heart is no longer functioning. She asked me to remember her in prayer, and I wanted to ask all the monkey family to join me in that.

I really think of this thread as a chapel, and I know that God honors those who come here with need and those who take those needs and lift them up to the Healer of all things. It's a privilege that this community of Christ joins together for unseen faces in one accord. The faces may be unknown to us, but the hearts are all related. We are one in His family and I always see us with joined hands in reverence, and standing boldly as we do our Father's bidding.

Who is he who condemns? It is Christ who died, and furthermore is also risen, who is even at the right hand of God, who also makes intercession for us." (Romans 8:34)

"Therefore He is also able to save to the uttermost those who come to God through Him, since He ever lives to make intercession for them." (Hebrews 7:25)

"Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God." (Romans 8:26-27)

I'm keeping you all in my prayers, and I'm so thankful to have my hands held by you!   

I'm so sad to hear this.  Thank you for letting us know.

Thoughts and prayers for them both.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3876 on: December 11, 2009, 06:35:52 PM »

My thoughts and prayers for Dihannah and her husband  an angelic monkey
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #3877 on: December 11, 2009, 06:44:13 PM »

Prayers to Dihanna and her husband.  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3878 on: December 11, 2009, 06:51:48 PM »

CBB,thank you for letting us know.
I am keeping them both in my thoughts and prayers.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3879 on: December 11, 2009, 06:54:45 PM »

TheBoyzMom,you are all in my prayers.  an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.