March 28, 2024, 10:18:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PRAYER REQUESTS - Please list here  (Read 1941488 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #3900 on: December 19, 2009, 10:10:04 AM »

Babybear, I know you are so right.  It was hard for me to tell my kids there will be no Christmas (my favorite holiday),  I told them their present was having mom and dad alive.   I know we are lucky and I'm sure it will pass, but it is so hard right now. I try to think positive, but it's so hard.  I appreciate you prayer and more realization how lucky we really are.  Thank you!
  an angelic monkey My prayers are with you and your husband and family. Your family will understand about the holidays, and having mom and dad alive is the best present they could ever get. I'm not sure how old your kids are, but I'm sure they understand. I do understand your depression, and I understand what your doctor has told you, but when you are depressed, that doesn't mean much when you are fighting the depression. Maybe your doctor can give you some medication to help with the depression, just something to ease the pain of it. My thoughts are with you and your entire family, and I pray the new year will be much better, and then next Christmas you will celebrate big time  an angelic monkey
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3901 on: December 19, 2009, 05:32:27 PM »

Hi my friends.  I know I don't post much, thought I pretty much continue to read daily.   And since there are so many Monkeys with various knowledge and experience and even expertise, I thought I would reach out for suggestions.   

Several weeks  before 11/20, my DH had been experiencing periodic chest pains, which he ignored, thinking it was a chest cold or similar because they only lasted maybe 30 to 60 secs.  I finally forced him to the ER, where they kept him over night for observation and a schedule stress test the next day.  Well he barely made it 3 minutes before the pain came on again.   So they rushed him  in for an emergency stent, where they found some blockage.   After I brought him home, thinking all was better, a day later, I had a Heart Attack and was very lucky I got to ER in time, as I had 100% blockage in one artery and about 75% in another (No symptoms before that and yes the odds!).   I now have permanent damage in the lower lobe of my heart.  Anyhow, they stented my 100% artery on the spot and scheduled my other one on 12/10, which is done now.  Since I have been out of the hospital now for a week, I have experienced horrible depression and anxiety.  The hospital told me this is normal after going though what I went though.  But at the same time I have stressing my DH out, which isn't good for either of us.   The hard part now besides, accepting what has happened, we are both trying to change our lifestyles.   We both have smoked for many  years,  he eats horrible and I am not as active as I should have been.  What I thought at first was how odd it was for us, first to happen together, but we are are both mid 40's.   I've gone through such bad depression, I just start crying over the littlest things and it drives me crazy.   I am scheduled to go to Cardiac Rehab, but it doesn't start until  Jan.  Our meds. alone, are costing us around $200 a mos. and and we are being forced to "skip" Christmas, for lack of money now.  I am on Short Term disability, which was supposed to end this coming monday, until I broke out with hives, Dr. has extended it.  My fear is my known allergy to Nickel, which is in both my Stents, however, I didn't experience with the first one.  I don't know, if the 2nd one increased it enough to affect me. Cardioligist doesn't believe that is it, since it's such a small amount, so he's playing around with my medication.  Of course, I felt I needed to change my life all at once, but realize that is causing me more stress than helping.  Of course the most important change is to quit smoking, which I'm doing fairly well, but am so overwhelmed!  For all you smokers, you know Stress=Smoking.

I am only telling my story for anybody who may have suggestions or ideas and also to get it out, as I need to talk about it, due to the depression.   

I understand there is only so much you all can say, which can go along way, but I guess, please pray for my will and strength.  I know God is with me, but satan certainly is having has way too.

I do praise God for allowing us to both survive and know it could be so much worse.   But I do believe in the power of prayer and I want to see my 6 yr old grandson grow up and any future one's. 

I didn't even want to post this, as I see so many who are in need of prayer as well, which does not go ignored by me.   But I do need help from my friends and God!

God Bless you all and please have a very Merry Christmas!

Dihannah,

You have had your share of things happening in your life all at once to make you depressed.  Now is the time to change all of that!  My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.  You can turn your health issues around and as you said your kids will be happy just to have momma and daddy still with them. 

Start slow with changes.  Every morning... get up, and think about all the good things in your life and do something for yourself.... something that will be good for your health and as you make small lifestyle changes, your life will get better and better.  If you have to , get out a pen and paper and make a list of all the good and positive things in your life....no matter how simple.  Examples of my list would be hearing the laugh of my grandbabies, watching the little squirrels run to and fro in my back yard eating the squirrel food I put out for them, being able to walk a little further today then I did yesterday without getting winded..... dwell on the good things ... no matter how small... and pretty soon, your heart will be lighter.  I have faced depression more than once in my life and I do understand.  Talk to God and he will help you through it.

You and your family is in my prayers,  flower flower

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #3902 on: December 23, 2009, 12:11:30 AM »

As always, you are all so awesome and so full of compassion, I thank God for  bringing me here.  I continue to have my ups and downs, especially with our saviors birthday around the corner.  I keep telling myself what sacrifice he made for us, which is nothing compared to what my family is going through.   I also know there are so many worse off than us!  I thank you all for you prayers and advice.  I know God will get us through this.  Christmas has always been my  biggest, most important holiday ever, however, I know God doesn't expect it to be so material, it's strictly about him and I thank him for my salvation.   God gave me the blessing of meeting you all and I thank you all so much for the prayers.  I know I have a ways to go, mentally, but I know God will be with me every step of the way and how/why he lead me to you.   

I may not post much anymore, but please be assured you are all in my prayers, whatever it may be, as there are so many needs.    Your are all a very special breed of people who only he would bring us together.  God bless you all and bring you comfort and peace!  Be proud of who you are!

I also take comfort in knowing the innocent and precious children who were betrayed are with him, in peace.  I only pray for justice for them all some day, whether here on earth or when they face him in the end!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEARS!   

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3903 on: December 23, 2009, 12:18:36 AM »

As always, you are all so awesome and so full of compassion, I thank God for  bringing me here.  I continue to have my ups and downs, especially with our saviors birthday around the corner.  I keep telling myself what sacrifice he made for us, which is nothing compared to what my family is going through.   I also know there are so many worse off than us!  I thank you all for you prayers and advice.  I know God will get us through this.  Christmas has always been my  biggest, most important holiday ever, however, I know God doesn't expect it to be so material, it's strictly about him and I thank him for my salvation.   God gave me the blessing of meeting you all and I thank you all so much for the prayers.  I know I have a ways to go, mentally, but I know God will be with me every step of the way and how/why he lead me to you.   

I may not post much anymore, but please be assured you are all in my prayers, whatever it may be, as there are so many needs.    Your are all a very special breed of people who only he would bring us together.  God bless you all and bring you comfort and peace!  Be proud of who you are!

I also take comfort in knowing the innocent and precious children who were betrayed are with him, in peace.  I only pray for justice for them all some day, whether here on earth or when they face him in the end!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEARS!   

Fixed how I worded statement above in bold!  Meant to say nothing we have been through is compared to what HE went through! 

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #3904 on: December 23, 2009, 12:42:24 AM »

Prayers for your recovery, Dihannah1.  Take care of yourself. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3905 on: December 23, 2009, 10:31:48 PM »

CBB, Muffy, Sunny, Fanny, KeeptheFaith, NoRose, JosesMom, CeCe, the boyzmom, Wyks, and all other Monkey pray-ers.  I share the feeling of being on sacred ground here and I come here often to pray for specific people, but I also come here knowing you are praying for me and my family.  It brings me such comfort to know our Lord does use all means to bind together those in prayer, no matter where they are, no matter their circumstances, no matter their religion.  It is here I too can feel the prayers of the saints availeth much.  My humble and profound thanks.
SISTER, It has been the one constant in my life here at SM I could come here every night before going to sleep and read the new prayers and the ones I have written down in my notebook that I keep for people who have asked me here and other places for prayer. I try  not to forget any one, and their reason for needing special prayer. It is the way I end everyday, to sit and meditate and  pray. I listen to my CD's that help me get into the right spirit, lite candles, and breathe deeply. I would never be able to feel peaceful enough to fall asleep if I didn't. Sometime even doing all this does not help me fall into a peaceful sleep, but I know I have been thinking of positive things, and people I care about, and a God who loves me, and that supports me when I am restless. So I lay in my bed, and think of positive thoughts and I am rested even if I have little sleep. I think of old hyms in my mind, and passaged from the bible the come forward. I think of miracles that have occurred in my life, and my blessings. I try to remember that with God I am strong enough to face anything I my like I have to. He has not failed me. I will depend on that fact. AMEM

Fannie, you are truly a special person for doing so much for those of us whom you've never even "personally" met.  You go way above and beyond, and have given me an idea to reach everybody's prayer as well. God knows our hearts I have no doubt, God has a very special place ready for you some day, in a verrrry long time. 

Thank you for your idea and your commitment!  God Bless You!

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3906 on: December 25, 2009, 09:55:10 AM »

Dear Merciful Father, help the searchers this morning find Sarah Foxwell.  We so need your presence and your miracle on this most Holy Day.  Amen and Amen.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3907 on: December 25, 2009, 02:30:59 PM »

Dear Merciful Father, help the searchers this morning find Sarah Foxwell.  We so need your presence and your miracle on this most Holy Day.  Amen and Amen.
My thoughts and prayers for little Sarah, and all the wonderful people helping to find her  an angelic monkey
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3908 on: December 25, 2009, 08:41:35 PM »

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.   an angelic monkey
Please keep us updated on your dad  an angelic monkey

Yes please Trimm

My Dad was in good spirits today.His check up was good as far as his treatment for his prostate cancer.He says the lump they removed from his arm was nothing to worry about.I hope he was telling me the truth.He will get his stitches out in the morning.I'll find out then if he was fibbing to me.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3909 on: December 26, 2009, 07:03:59 PM »

Yes please Trimm

My Dad was in good spirits today.His check up was good as far as his treatment for his prostate cancer.He says the lump they removed from his arm was nothing to worry about.I hope he was telling me the truth.He will get his stitches out in the morning.I'll find out then if he was fibbing to me.

Trimm, praying your Dad isn't fibbing.  I don't think he is.  Please keep us posted.  Many prayers.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3910 on: December 26, 2009, 07:18:38 PM »

Yes please Trimm

I sure hope he isn't fibbing, and I don't think he would do that. My thoughts and prayers are with you  an angelic monkey
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3911 on: December 27, 2009, 02:28:21 PM »

Sister and NRCG,Everything is o.k.I spoke to both my parents.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3912 on: December 27, 2009, 02:43:58 PM »

Trimm, yeah!! Daddy wasn't fibbing!!!!!

Not making light of the ongoing problems, but I know you are relieved.  You and your family remain in my prayers.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3913 on: December 27, 2009, 08:57:54 PM »

Sister and NRCG,Everything is o.k.I spoke to both my parents.   an angelic monkey

That's wonderful to hear  an angelic monkey
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3914 on: December 29, 2009, 02:06:54 AM »

Asking all to pray for my sister Connie.  She is so frustrated with no being able to speak so we can understand her.  She has no outlet for her stress.  She is making such good progress, but to her it is so slow.
Thank you so much.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3915 on: December 29, 2009, 07:26:59 AM »

Prayers for Connie.   an angelic monkey

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3916 on: December 29, 2009, 01:55:10 PM »

Asking all to pray for my sister Connie.  She is so frustrated with no being able to speak so we can understand her.  She has no outlet for her stress.  She is making such good progress, but to her it is so slow.
Thank you so much.
My continued thoughts and prayers for Connie, and you and your entire family. I'm sure she is frustrated, glad to hear she is making such good progress.  an angelic monkey
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3917 on: December 30, 2009, 04:57:51 PM »

Trimm~ I've been thinking of you and your Dad.  How's he doing? 

Prayers for all Monkeys & non-monkeys alike in need of them during this holiday season.

Whether your pain is physical or emotional, may you feel the healing hands of the Lord. an angelic monkey

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3918 on: December 31, 2009, 09:09:35 AM »

Lovin',Dad is doing good right now.Thank you.   an angelic monkey

~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3919 on: January 01, 2010, 09:06:26 PM »

Dihannah - just wanted you to know how sorry I am you and your husband are going through all this right now. As far as your nickle allergy goes I'm with your doc, I don't think the stent is causing the hives.  More likely the hives are caused by all the stress you are going through.  Just take one day at a time and try to be thankful you have been given this 2nd chance. 

HUGS to you and your husband...  an angelic monkey

P.S. When I quit smoking it was about 3 months before I got over the "anxious" feeling.  When it got bad I chewed on a little tiny piece (like 1/8th) of nicorette gum and it helped a lot.  Ask your doctor if you can do that it might help.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.