March 28, 2024, 03:00:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PRAYER REQUESTS - Please list here  (Read 1941692 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3920 on: January 02, 2010, 04:10:40 PM »

Lovin',Dad is doing good right now.Thank you.   an angelic monkey

Trimm...I know a little about this prostate cancer business...what were your dad's readings, PSA score if I might ask....did he have the robotic, or daVinci surgery? thinking of you...you can get my email address from Klaas if you want to email me...we can talk...xxx

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3921 on: January 03, 2010, 05:42:05 PM »

Monkeys

The following words of the Apostle Paul to the Philippians are words I attempt to apply to my life no matter what the circumstances.  The words of Paul reminds me that am commanded as a child of God to release my burdens to my loving Heavenly Father and ... trust that the outcome is in His hands.

However ... when all is said and done ... the reality is that often in times of trials ... I fail to act on this commandment and ... my lack of understanding/control of the circumstances implies I become unnecessarily overwhelmed.

With Love

Janet

+++++++

Philippians 4:4-9

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!  Let your gentleness be evident to all.  The Lord is near.  Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.  And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.  Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3922 on: January 03, 2010, 06:31:22 PM »

Trimm~ I've been thinking of you and your Dad.  How's he doing? 

Prayers for all Monkeys & non-monkeys alike in need of them during this holiday season.

Whether your pain is physical or emotional, may you feel the healing hands of the Lord. an angelic monkey

Well said Lovin'
Blessings

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #3923 on: January 04, 2010, 10:45:59 PM »

Monkeys

The following words of the Apostle Paul to the Philippians are words I attempt to apply to my life no matter what the circumstances.  The words of Paul reminds me that am commanded as a child of God to release my burdens to my loving Heavenly Father and ... trust that the outcome is in His hands.

However ... when all is said and done ... the reality is that often in times of trials ... I fail to act on this commandment and ... my lack of understanding/control of the circumstances implies I become unnecessarily overwhelmed.

With Love

Janet

+++++++

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!  Let your gentleness be evident to all.  The Lord is near.  Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.  And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.  Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.

Hi Tam!  YOU are so right bringing that verse up!  I tell myself all the time I need to do this, but find sometimes, I think I have, but realize, I have still not truly handed it completely over to him.  It was mentioned early by a poster here, I believe, how they have an actual God Box, they write down the problem and put it in that box.  (sorry, whoever mentioned it to give kudo's to!).   I thought that was a wonderful idea!  I believe sometimes, doing it "physically" is more psychologically or symbolic of truly handing it over and be helpful.  Either way, I need to do it and hand it COMPLETELY over, rather than trying to hang on, as if I have some kind of control and know what's best.  I know how "human" that is and is just as self consuming, not trusting the one, who really HAS control.

All my prayers go out to all the monkeys for those trials faced, posted or otherwise.  I know God knows them all and I trust he will take care of them.  Hand them over and allow him to take control.  God Bless you All! 

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3924 on: January 05, 2010, 02:15:40 PM »

Trimm...I know a little about this prostate cancer business...what were your dad's readings, PSA score if I might ask....did he have the robotic, or daVinci surgery? thinking of you...you can get my email address from Klaas if you want to email me...we can talk...xxx

Thank you Cookie.   an angelic monkey
His blood work was better this last time. Like 0.007 IIRC.They say he is doing well.He had the seed implant procedure done,and treatments followed at the outpatient center.
If something comes up I appreciate your offer.   an angelic monkey   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3925 on: January 05, 2010, 10:58:20 PM »

His blood work was better this last time. Like 0.007 IIRC.They say he is doing well.He had the seed implant procedure done,and treatments followed at the outpatient center.
Trimm, so glad to hear this news.  You and your family remain in my prayers.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3926 on: January 06, 2010, 10:22:02 AM »

Good! good good! that is a good reading...anything in the 0's is good.... the fortunate thing about prostate cancer is that most times it is slow moving and with blood tests every 3 months the docs can keep a close eye on it...it is a manageable cancer from what they say...can always go to radiation or hormones or chemo as needed...Expect that he will have a lot of good years ahead of him!

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #3927 on: January 06, 2010, 11:42:05 AM »

Monkeys

With Love

Janet

+++++++

Hi Tam!  YOU are so right bringing that verse up!  I tell myself all the time I need to do this, but find sometimes, I think I have, but realize, I have still not truly handed it completely over to him.  It was mentioned early by a poster here, I believe, how they have an actual God Box, they write down the problem and put it in that box.  (sorry, whoever mentioned it to give kudo's to!).   I thought that was a wonderful idea!  I believe sometimes, doing it "physically" is more psychologically or symbolic of truly handing it over and be helpful.  Either way, I need to do it and hand it COMPLETELY over, rather than trying to hang on, as if I have some kind of control and know what's best.  I know how "human" that is and is just as self consuming, not trusting the one, who really HAS control.

All my prayers go out to all the monkeys for those trials faced, posted or otherwise.  I know God knows them all and I trust he will take care of them.  Hand them over and allow him to take control.  God Bless you All! 

Dihannah, I am the one with the God Box. I was talking with my Pastor on one of his visits after I came home from having surgery. I was struggling with the death of my younger brother and a mountain of other issues and he asked if I had given my problems over to God. I told him I had prayed about them, but just didn't feel God was listening or answering. He then asked me a question that will stay with me til the day I die. " Have you been quiet and listened to hear if he answered you"? He then told me to make a God Box. I remember looking at him kind of strange. But he explained that by writing down what was bothering me or what need I had and putting it in that box was symbolizing my complete faith in God and that He was there to take care of Me if only I had the faith to  wait on his answers. And you know sometimes while I am sitting and writing them down, the answer will come before I can put it in the box. Or I realize it wasn't something that really mattered anyway.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #3928 on: January 06, 2010, 11:54:42 AM »

As always, you are all so awesome and so full of compassion, I thank God for  bringing me here.  I continue to have my ups and downs, especially with our saviors birthday around the corner.  I keep telling myself what sacrifice he made for us, which is nothing compared to what my family is going through.   I also know there are so many worse off than us!  I thank you all for you prayers and advice.  I know God will get us through this.  Christmas has always been my  biggest, most important holiday ever, however, I know God doesn't expect it to be so material, it's strictly about him and I thank him for my salvation.   God gave me the blessing of meeting you all and I thank you all so much for the prayers.  I know I have a ways to go, mentally, but I know God will be with me every step of the way and how/why he lead me to you.   

I may not post much anymore, but please be assured you are all in my prayers, whatever it may be, as there are so many needs.    Your are all a very special breed of people who only he would bring us together.  God bless you all and bring you comfort and peace!  Be proud of who you are!

I also take comfort in knowing the innocent and precious children who were betrayed are with him, in peace.  I only pray for justice for them all some day, whether here on earth or when they face him in the end!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEARS!   

Di.....I just read back and saw your prayer needs. Sorry I have not seen it sooner. I had an MI on August 20th. And had two stents put in. The depression was really bad for me for several weeks and I was just an emotional mess. I cried at the drop of a hat. And I have not had a cigarette since august 20. It was really tough for about 2-3 months and now it is so much better.  Try cutting drinking straws to cigarette length when you get the horrible urge just pretend smoking the straw.. That helped me more than anything.. And Extra sugar free gum Fruit Sensations really helped when I wanted to turn to food. I will keep you in my prayers and your hubby too. If you need to talk let me know and ask Klaas for my email. I promise it gets easier after a few months.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3929 on: January 06, 2010, 06:08:51 PM »

Most Merciful Father, today is yet another search for the man who we believe you have received into your arms.  We thank you Lord for your grace.  Help those who search to find his body, melt the ice that surrounds him, so his family and friends can begin to heal.  Pour out your peace on his friend who survived.  Lord, I cannot imagine his suffering as he sat in the boat, freezing, knowing his friend was lost.  Calm his spirit, strengthen his body, and with your anointing love surround this community of family and friends.  In Jesus precious name, all is asked, and through his love, all things are received.  Amen and Amen.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3930 on: January 06, 2010, 11:16:41 PM »

As always, you are all so awesome and so full of compassion, I thank God for  bringing me here.  I continue to have my ups and downs, especially with our saviors birthday around the corner.  I keep telling myself what sacrifice he made for us, which is nothing compared to what my family is going through.   I also know there are so many worse off than us!  I thank you all for you prayers and advice.  I know God will get us through this.  Christmas has always been my  biggest, most important holiday ever, however, I know God doesn't expect it to be so material, it's strictly about him and I thank him for my salvation.    God gave me the blessing of meeting you all and I thank you all so much for the prayers.  I know I have a ways to go, mentally, but I know God will be with me every step of the way and how/why he lead me to you.   

I may not post much anymore, but please be assured you are all in my prayers, whatever it may be, as there are so many needs.    Your are all a very special breed of people who only he would bring us together.  God bless you all and bring you comfort and peace!  Be proud of who you are!

I also take comfort in knowing the innocent and precious children who were betrayed are with him, in peace.  I only pray for justice for them all some day, whether here on earth or when they face him in the end!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEARS!   

Di

Your words touched my heart.  Thank you.

an angelic monkey

Janet

++++++++

THE REASON FOR THE SEASON

REDEEMING LOVE

From God's heaven to a manger,
From great riches to the poor,
Came the holy Son of God, a little child.
From the azure halls of heaven,
To a lowly manger stall,
Jesus came and here He gave His life for all.

Redeeming love, a love that knows no limit.
Redeeming love, a love that never dies.
My soul shall sing through-out the endless ages,
With choirs exalting of this great love on high.

From a loving heavenly Father,
To a world that knew Him not,
Came a man of sorrow, Christ, the Lord.
In my wandering He found me,
Touched my life with His great love,
And this Babe has grown to be my sovereign Lord.

Redeeming love, a love that knows no limit.
Redeeming love, a love that never dies.
My soul shall sing through-out the endless ages,
With choirs exalting of this great love on high.

The Gaithers

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3931 on: January 07, 2010, 12:31:45 AM »

Dear Monkeys, Mr. Wagner's body has still not been recovered.  His friend heard his calls for help and could not help him.  Please pray for his friend.  I fear for him as well.
I humbly thank you.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3932 on: January 07, 2010, 08:04:51 PM »

Dear Monkeys, Mr. Wagner's body has still not been recovered.  His friend heard his calls for help and could not help him.  Please pray for his friend.  I fear for him as well.
I humbly thank you.

Prayers for Mr.Wagner's friend and also for Connie.
I tried to light a candle for her,but it didn't work.Just wanted you to know I haven't forgotten her.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3933 on: January 08, 2010, 08:39:38 AM »

Trimm, thank you for your prayers.  Not sure about the candle problem, but I see your candles there so often and I am humbled.  My Mom doesn't have a computer so she asks me to light one for her and when I tell her how many wonderful people have Connie in their prayers, it's almost more than she can comprehend.  The 17th is her birthday, she will be 85, and we will be having our family Christmas then.  My grandmother (her Mom) would always keep the Christmas tree and decorations up until Mom's birthday.  So all of my family are coming home and we will have a good day of laughter and love.
Mr. Wagner's friend, Mr. Benton, is having a very difficult time.  He's had an enormous amount of personal issues in the last few months and his friends are concerned as they are afraid he is suicidal.  I am a firm believer God will allow some good to come from this tragedy and I pray Mr. Benton will see that for himself.
Again, thank you for your faithfulness in interceding on others behalf.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3934 on: January 10, 2010, 09:39:14 PM »

My dear friends, my ex who I have been taking care of these past 20 years, had a stroke and seizures today.  Please keep George in your prayers.  My humble thanks.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #3935 on: January 10, 2010, 10:22:42 PM »

an angelic monkey

Prayers for Sister's X (George) and all the intentions of our monkey friends. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3936 on: January 11, 2010, 07:40:24 PM »

My dear friends, my ex who I have been taking care of these past 20 years, had a stroke and seizures today.  Please keep George in your prayers.  My humble thanks.

Sister,I will pray for George.   an angelic monkey

~ Peter Frampton
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3937 on: January 13, 2010, 07:34:39 PM »

Continuing prayers for George.  Hoping you have time to give us an update soon, Sister.  Also prayers for Connie and your mother as well as yourself.  I know you have a strong faith but I hope it helps to know that many monkeys are also supporting you.  God Bless.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3938 on: January 13, 2010, 09:30:57 PM »

Continuing prayers for George.  Hoping you have time to give us an update soon, Sister.  Also prayers for Connie and your mother as well as yourself.  I know you have a strong faith but I hope it helps to know that many monkeys are also supporting you.  God Bless.

Tibrogargan and others praying -- bless you for your prayers.  The seizure activity has stopped and they believe the effects of the stroke are minor.  It is hard to tell because George already has limited use of his right arm and right leg.  Moved him today for a rehab facility which is good.  He is still somewhat confused, but not nearly as bad as Sunday.
Took my sister Connie today to be fitted for a new leg and full foot brace.  While it was in the cast, her muscles began to spasm and she cried she was in so much pain.  So we just sat there and cried.  She still is not able to speak well at all, and just kept mumbling too much, too much, too much.  However, the new brace will be wonderful, it just rips my heart when she cries out in pain.
Again everyone, thank you for your prayers for my family and me.  Mom is doing good, will be 85 this Sunday and we will be having our Christmas gathering.  Thank you too for lighting candles for Connie, I believe so in the power of light.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3939 on: January 14, 2010, 11:05:15 PM »

AZSunny ... Happy New Year!

I saw you in the rafters a little earlier this evening (PT).  I have missed you.  I hope you had a nice Christmas.  I realize that special occasions are difficult for you since you lost your dear husband.

AZSunny ... how is your darling daughter and her family.  I know they had a tough time and ... considering they are your children ... the implication is that you have had a tough  time also.  It does not matter how old our kids are ... when they hurt ... we hurt.

Take care and God Bless.

With love

an angelic monkey

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.