March 28, 2024, 12:55:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PRAYER REQUESTS - Please list here  (Read 1941610 times)
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #4020 on: February 01, 2010, 10:06:58 PM »

I wanted to thank you all from the bottom of my heart. I also want to share the special gift I received in my bed early this a.m. this was actually put in bed with me reallly early this a.m. I cried like a baby...

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4021 on: February 02, 2010, 06:40:52 AM »

Searching - Sending prayers for all you have been through.
What a sweet puppy to love.  Whoever provided the pup must love you very much.
 an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4022 on: February 02, 2010, 11:00:40 AM »

Searching - Sending prayers for all you have been through.
What a sweet puppy to love.  Whoever provided the pup must love you very much.
 an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Searching, how wonderful! 

I would have peed by pants --

God answers prayers in some really cool ways -- you need to give a big huge to the messenger!!

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4023 on: February 02, 2010, 12:55:20 PM »

I wanted to thank you all from the bottom of my heart. I also want to share the special gift I received in my bed early this a.m. this was actually put in bed with me reallly early this a.m. I cried like a baby...

Awww what a cutie pie! There is nothing sweeter then a little puppy. Enjoy taking care of this precious little one.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4024 on: February 02, 2010, 01:09:49 PM »

Thank you for asking about me and how I am doing. I am doing ok, just some days I am so tired and feel weak it is all I can do to get out of bed. Then some days I am ok. Very strange. I say the Gastrontologist (spelling?) yesterday and he told me the fatty liver infiltration is a concern only because it can be associated with liver cancer and cirrhosis, he told me I need to change my diet, lose weight  and start exercising more.  I am being sent for a colonoscopy, more as a preventative measure then anything else I think because my brother died of colon cancer, actually he died 3 years ago today. Blood work showed my vit D is low, the normal range is 30-60 and mine came back as 18. So they prescribed a huge dose of Vit D to be taken once per week. They say it can take up to 12 weeks to rise and will retest then. Anyway, so that is the newest. Thank you for your prayers and concern.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #4025 on: February 02, 2010, 01:10:42 PM »

That is wonderful Searching, what a sweetheart  an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4026 on: February 02, 2010, 01:16:00 PM »

Thank you for asking about me and how I am doing. I am doing ok, just some days I am so tired and feel weak it is all I can do to get out of bed. Then some days I am ok. Very strange. I say the Gastrontologist (spelling?) yesterday and he told me the fatty liver infiltration is a concern only because it can be associated with liver cancer and cirrhosis, he told me I need to change my diet, lose weight  and start exercising more.  I am being sent for a colonoscopy, more as a preventative measure then anything else I think because my brother died of colon cancer, actually he died 3 years ago today. Blood work showed my vit D is low, the normal range is 30-60 and mine came back as 18. So they prescribed a huge dose of Vit D to be taken once per week. They say it can take up to 12 weeks to rise and will retest then. Anyway, so that is the newest. Thank you for your prayers and concern.
That is good you are getting a colonoscopy, when one has a relative that has passed from colon cancer that is an excellent idea. I'm so sorry about your brother  an angelic monkey I think you are too young, but I'm going to ask anyway. Is it possible you are going through menopause? The reason I ask is that I had some very strange blood work come back, and was very tired and weak, and mentally, it was very scary. Or maybe going through peri menopause, I believe that is what it is called. Not trying to be too personal, just throwing that out there, because for some it can really take a toll.  an angelic monkey
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #4027 on: February 02, 2010, 03:09:04 PM »

Tracygirl, Prayers for you that you will feel better. The good news is Fatty liver disease can be reversed. I hope your Dr. told you that. Another thing is to avoid alcohol. It is not always the reason for the disease but it can slow the healing of the liver and cancel out the other positive treatment measures you are taking. I think you are young, also, and that will help. I am praying for your recovery and hope you feel better soon.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4028 on: February 02, 2010, 04:22:41 PM »

I am in my mid 40's, I know the name makes me seem younger, lol. I think that menopause is not that far away, everything has slowed down greatly. I am just going to take better care of myself through diet and excersise and everything will be fine I'm sure.

Bluemonkey thank you for posting. Yes he did give me evey reason to believe this can be handled through a change of lifestyle and diet. Funny thing is, I don't drink very often at all. On Thanksgiving and on New years I had one glass of wine. Thank you for your advice, I will not even have one glass on a special occassion.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4029 on: February 02, 2010, 04:30:53 PM »

I am in my mid 40's, I know the name makes me seem younger, lol. I think that menopause is not that far away, everything has slowed down greatly. I am just going to take better care of myself through diet and excersise and everything will be fine I'm sure.

Bluemonkey thank you for posting. Yes he did give me evey reason to believe this can be handled through a change of lifestyle and diet. Funny thing is, I don't drink very often at all. On Thanksgiving and on New years I had one glass of wine. Thank you for your advice, I will not even have one glass on a special occassion.

an angelic monkey I just threw that out there, because I had such a terrible time, and I started all that fun and games at around 48 years old. I hope with a change of diet and exercise everything will work out great.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #4030 on: February 02, 2010, 07:13:19 PM »

What a cutie..........nothing like the unconditional love of a pet. I also wanted to say how terribly saddened I was to hear about the loss of your grandbaby.....Sister's words are so perfect that I hate to add anything to them. I just wanted to let you know that your daughter and your family are in my prayers, time will make it more tolerable yet nothing will take away the pain one endures struggling to do absolutely anything and everything in their power to make sure our babies make it to term and it surely is a hell I would wish on no one. I know that if love and dtermination were enough, all of our losses would never have happened. God bless you and your daughter and pls share my condolensces with her from a grammie that feels your pain. I pray God wraps him arms around all of you and holds you so close you can feel his peace and love an angelic monkey

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4031 on: February 02, 2010, 08:40:30 PM »

Tracygirl thanks for the update and I applaud you for taking your own health in hand. 
Take good care of yourself.  an angelic monkey
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4032 on: February 02, 2010, 09:18:16 PM »

What a cutie..........nothing like the unconditional love of a pet. I also wanted to say how terribly saddened I was to hear about the loss of your grandbaby.....Sister's words are so perfect that I hate to add anything to them. I just wanted to let you know that your daughter and your family are in my prayers, time will make it more tolerable yet nothing will take away the pain one endures struggling to do absolutely anything and everything in their power to make sure our babies make it to term and it surely is a hell I would wish on no one. I know that if love and dtermination were enough, all of our losses would never have happened. God bless you and your daughter and pls share my condolensces with her from a grammie that feels your pain. I pray God wraps him arms around all of you and holds you so close you can feel his peace and love an angelic monkey
Your words have added much richness . . .

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #4033 on: February 02, 2010, 09:57:58 PM »

Awww Searching what a blessing he is, he is a lucky dog to have such a loving and caring family.  I am so happy for you.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #4034 on: February 02, 2010, 10:02:09 PM »

Tracygirl I am thinking about you and praying you get to feeling better soon.  If this can be controlled with diet and exercise that is a good thing, take care of yourself.   an angelic monkey

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4035 on: February 02, 2010, 10:59:33 PM »

an angelic monkey

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4036 on: February 02, 2010, 11:17:08 PM »

My long time neighbour/friend who was given the same instructions by her doctor joined a walking group two months ago.  For two hours each day ... the group of ladies meet at a central location and briskly walk the streets in our community or ... briskly walk the trails in the parks or ... briskly walk the aisles of the Mall.  Eating healthy while watching her portions along with the walks ... this gal has lost twenty pounds in a little over a month.  Although she has another twenty pounds to go ... she looks great and ... she claims she feels better than she has in years.  All the nagging symptoms that were behind her initial doctor's visit are no longer issues.

an angelic monkey

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #4037 on: February 04, 2010, 09:39:49 AM »

Thank you. A good friend of ours sat here all teary eyed and said "guess it's true what they say, with every life lost, a new one enters". We have devoted our time to playing with him and watching him, we still have our moments when we just start crying but we will get there I am sure. Thanks again and I will give her your message.

MindOnFire
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4038 on: February 10, 2010, 10:40:24 PM »

Thank you. A good friend of ours sat here all teary eyed and said "guess it's true what they say, with every life lost, a new one enters". We have devoted our time to playing with him and watching him, we still have our moments when we just start crying but we will get there I am sure. Thanks again and I will give her your message.

Hello to all Monkeys - this is only my second post, but I wanted to come here first thing and tell all of you that I've been reading this site for ages, and I have read your prayer requests and have prayed along with all of you, for all of you, and I'm so very, very sorry for your loss, Searching. 

If I'm not being too bold, I have a prayer request of my own - a lifelong friend of mine is just beginning a second round of chemo for non-Hodgkin lymphoma.  She had the first round in the summer/fall of 2008, and things were looking really good.  Then in the past couple of months, her PET scans showed it had returned.  She had a port inserted Wednesday of last week, and began a course of treatment this week - three days, 24/7, going in each day to have one bag of chemo drugs removed and another inserted.  Then, of course, are the other meds for nausea, etc.  Then after the three-day treatment, Neulasta so her bone marrow can replenish the red and white cells.  This speeds up the process and it is quite painful.

This friend has been through so much already - she lost her husband just a little over a year before she was first diagnosed, and has had a lot of other family problems/illness/issues.  Please lift her up in your prayers, that she may come through this round of treatment as a testament to the faithful Christian woman that she is - she has already had an opportunity to witness to a person in treatment with whom she had worked a decade ago, and I know she will do everything she can to remain God's faithful servant.  Thank you all.

The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials.
- Confucius
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4039 on: February 11, 2010, 02:15:17 PM »

My thoughts and prayers are with your friend MindOnFire  an angelic monkey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.