March 28, 2024, 11:34:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PRAYER REQUESTS - Please list here  (Read 1941544 times)
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4080 on: March 03, 2010, 05:05:53 PM »

Please pray for my grand daughter "adopted by love", Amalita, age 10 who is waiting for evaluation at Children's Hospt. in Los Angeles.. the clinic sent her there with possible brain infection. She's only 10 and wishes to be a scientist. I love her soooo much

Thank you and God Bless,

IBE

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4081 on: March 03, 2010, 05:43:37 PM »

Please send up prayers to my Uncle who has Parkinson's Disease and fell at home on 2/28/2010.  He has to have surgery to repair his neck vertebrae.  I do not know much about the surgery.  He will be going for a consult at the Cleveland Clinic.  He's like a father to me.  Thank you so much, Lovin

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #4082 on: March 03, 2010, 08:13:59 PM »

Please send up prayers to my Uncle who has Parkinson's Disease and fell at home on 2/28/2010.  He has to have surgery to repair his neck vertebrae.  I do not know much about the surgery.  He will be going for a consult at the Cleveland Clinic.  He's like a father to me.  Thank you so much, Lovin
I sure will Lovin, prayers for your uncle that his surgery will go well  an angelic monkey
MindOnFire
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4083 on: March 03, 2010, 11:13:40 PM »

IBE, Lovin, and all monkeys who have asked - sending prayers up for you, your loved ones, and friends and extended family.

I, too have requested prayer for a friend, and firmly believe that prayers are helping, as she endures chemotherapy a second time for lymphoma. 

God Bless all my new monkey friends, and may He watch over you all and hold you in His arms.

The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials.
- Confucius
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4084 on: March 10, 2010, 09:55:25 AM »

My Uncle is having his surgery this morning at Cleveland Clinic to repair/replace some of his neck vertebrae.  They said if he didn't have the surgery he would become permanently disabled.  Prayers requested for a successful surgery and recovery. an angelic monkey

MindOnFire
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4085 on: March 11, 2010, 09:31:27 AM »

Sending prayers out to all monkeys who need them.

Please add my husband to your prayers.  We had to go to the emergency room late Sunday night/early Monday morning (1:00 - 6:30 a.m.) - he has a kidney stone.  Still has not passed it.  The emergency room doctor gave him antibiotics and pain medication, so he could tolerate the pain until it passed.  Two days later I spoke with his primary care physician, who added a muscle relaxant and prednisone (for the inflammation), and he STILL has not passed the stone.  I'm really worried about him, he's in a lot of pain, and I'm afraid the stone is too large to pass.  I will be calling his doctor as soon as the office opens this morning to see if we need to take the next step and have it 'blasted' with sonic waves or something to break it up.

Please keep him in your prayers.

Update on my friend undergoing chemo - she was not able to have her first treatment this week, because her blood count was too low.   Please keep her in your prayers that her white and red cell counts will continue to rise, so she may continue with her treatments.  This is her second time to have chemotherapy for lymphoma, and she is like a sister to me. 

God Bless each of you, your friends, loved ones, fur babies, all who are sick, hurting, or taking care of loved ones.  May He keep you all in His ever loving arms. an angelic monkey

The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials.
- Confucius
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4086 on: March 11, 2010, 04:26:35 PM »

In so many areas of my life ... I often become so discouraged ... so overwelmed with the task before me.  Then I remember my Heavenly Father.  I had neglected to call on Him for strength to carry on.  I had neglected to put my faith in Him in regards to the outcome.

With Love

Janet

+++++

Beyond Our Limitations

Lord we need to move beyond
This place that we are in
To touch your very heart, O God
To have your love within

We need to move beyond the limits
We’ve placed upon our lives
To move into more of you
Revealed through Jesus Christ

Help us to keep pressing on
As, by faith, we take more steps
To really conquer our inner selves
To know you with more depth

Help us Lord to overcome
To be focused more on you
No matter how hard it gets for us
We need to press on through

Though Satan rises with hell’s fury
With vengeance to devour
We pray, O God, you’ll arise in us
And fight with holy power

For greater are you within us
Than the enemy of our souls
For you have power and might, O God
And your Spirit is in control

We know the victory shall be ours
Though for now the heat is on
Help us Lord to not give up
For by this you make us strong

You will sustain us in your love
Through what we’re going through
And deliver us the other side
Victorious in you!

By M.S.Lowndes

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4087 on: March 11, 2010, 04:43:39 PM »

My thoughts and prayers for Lovin's uncle and for MindOnFire's husband and friend  an angelic monkey
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4088 on: March 14, 2010, 04:23:53 PM »

FAITHFUL ONE

Faithful One so unchanging
Ageless One You're my rock of peace
Lord of all I depend on You

I call out to You
Again and again
I call out to You
Again and again

You are my rock in times of trouble
You lift me up when I fall down
All through the storm
Your love is the anchor
My hope is in You alone

Brian Doerksen. Copyright © 1989 Mercy/Vineyard Songs Canada.

Deuteronomy 31:8
You, Lord, are the one who goes ahead of me; You will be with me. You will not fail me or forsake me. I will not fear, or be dismayed.

Isaiah 26:3
You will keep me in perfect peace as I keep my mind stayed on You, because I trust in You.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4089 on: March 15, 2010, 10:32:22 PM »

Please say a special prayer for Snoopy's brother.  He has been very sick with cancer of the voice box and has had surgery and treatment but the cancer has returned.  Snoopy doesn't know how much fight he has left in him.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4090 on: March 16, 2010, 11:47:14 AM »

Snoopy

This beautiful rose is for you with love.  I picked it from CBB's beautiful garden during my morning stroll.  I knew she would not mind.

Janet

_____

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4091 on: March 23, 2010, 05:33:26 PM »

Just wanted to give an update on my uncle.  His surgery was successful and his is recovering as well as can be hoped for.  WWII vet can take a lot of pain.  Thank you all who have continued to pray for his surgery and recovery.   an angelic monkey

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4092 on: March 23, 2010, 08:10:42 PM »

Please say a special prayer for Snoopy's brother.  He has been very sick with cancer of the voice box and has had surgery and treatment but the cancer has returned.  Snoopy doesn't know how much fight he has left in him.

My thoughts and prayers are with Snoopy's brother and the entire family  an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4093 on: March 23, 2010, 08:11:07 PM »

Just wanted to give an update on my uncle.  His surgery was successful and his is recovering as well as can be hoped for.  WWII vet can take a lot of pain.  Thank you all who have continued to pray for his surgery and recovery.   an angelic monkey
That is wonderful  an angelic monkey
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #4094 on: March 30, 2010, 09:56:48 AM »

I apologize for not coming in and posting that I have been praying for everyone. The last few weeks have been busy.

Thanks for all the prayers you guys have sent up on my behalf. My cousin is doing better. They finally got the infection under control. She is still in the hospital, but the Drs. have started letting her husband bring the baby to see her and that has really lifted her spirit.

My little Chandler will be having his tonsils out this Friday so say a prayer that everything goes well and that when he heals he will start eating again. He has lost over 20 lbs,with three bouts of strep throat since Christmas. When my daughter took him to the dr, he told Chandler to just eat mashed potatoes and pudding and jello til his throat felt better. Well at 10 he took it to mean forever so has refused to eat anything else for 3 months.

Loving I am so glad your uncle came through his surgery. I will pray that he continues to improve.
Mind on fire, I will keep your friend and your hubby in my prayers. I hope he can get something to help with the stone. I know that is horrible pain.

Sister, I hope your sister has finally got some pain relief. I keep all of you in my prayers.
If I missed anyone, know that I pray for all the Monkeys and their loved ones.

Wishing you all a peaceful blessed Holy Week.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #4095 on: March 30, 2010, 10:04:34 AM »

Snoopy...extra prayers are going up for your brother. I pray him enough!  Prayers for you and the family as well. God Bless!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4096 on: April 02, 2010, 10:52:05 AM »

GOOD FRIDAY

The Ultimate Sacrific

The Old Testament
Isaiah 53 - Prophecy

The New Testament
Luke 23: Prophecy Fulfilled

+++++++++

IT IS FINISHED

There's a line that is drawn thru the ages
on that line stands an old rugged cross
on that cross a battle is raging
to gain a mans soul or it's loss
on one side march the forces of evil
all the demons all the devils of hell
on the other the angels of glory
and they meet on Golgotha's hill
the earth shakes with the force of the conflict
and the sun refuses to shine
for there hangs God's son in the balance
and then thru the darkness He cries

It is finished, the battle is over
It is finished there'll be no more war
It is finished the end of the conflict
It is finished and Jesus is Lord

Yet in my heart the battle was still raging
Not all prisoners of war had come home
These were battlefields of my own making
I didn't know that the war had been won
Oh but then I heard the king of the ages
Had fought all the battles for me
And that victory was mine for the claiming
And now praise his name I am free.

Bill And Gloria Gaither

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4097 on: April 02, 2010, 11:59:18 AM »

THE EASTER STORY - THE GRAVE COULD NOT HOLD HIM

HE IS RISEN - HE IS RISEN INDEED!!

Luke 24: 1-8

At the crack of dawn on Sunday, the women came to the tomb carrying the burial spices they had prepared. They found the entrance stone rolled back from the tomb, so they walked in. But once inside, they couldn't find the body of the Master Jesus.  They were puzzled, wondering what to make of this. Then, out of nowhere it seemed, two men, light cascading over them, stood there. The women were awestruck and bowed down in worship. The men said, "Why are you looking for the Living One in a cemetery? He is not here, but raised up. Remember how he told you when you were still back in Galilee that he had to be handed over to sinners, be killed on a cross, and in three days rise up?" Then they remembered Jesus' words.

+++++++++

Then Came the Morning

They all walked away, with nothing to say,
They'd just lost their dearest friend.
All that He said, now He was dead,
So this was the way it would end.
The dreams they had dreamed were not what they'd seemed,
Now that He was dead and gone.
The garden, the jail, the hammer, the nail,
How could a night be so long.

Then came the morning, night turned into day;
The stone was rolled away, hope rose with the dawn.
Then came the morning, shadows vanished before the sun,
Death had lost and life had won, for morning had come.

The angel, the star, the kings from afar,
The wedding, the water, the wine.
Now it was done, they'd taken her son,
Wasted before his time.
She knew it was true, she'd watched him die too,
She'd heard them call Him just a man,
But deep in her heart, she knew from the start,
Somehow her Son would live again.

Then came the morning, night turned into day;
The stone was rolled away, hope rose with the dawn.

Morning had come.

Bill Gaither

_____

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #4098 on: April 05, 2010, 01:47:30 AM »

I wish each and everyone who participates on SM whether your a member or a lurker ~ to find some joy and peace in your heart this Easter Day 2010. For all those who are asking for prayers in posts or even silently within your heads. Your heard. I hear you. God hears you.

This morning I didn't want to wake up. I would have like to have pulled the covers over my head and stayed in bed all day. But ..the Sun was shining so bright, the birds I could hear through the windows singing and chirping. And my little doggie Deenie was pawing my face .. Mama get up. Its time to get up. I did get up. I cleaned. I loaded the dishwasher, I made coffee and watched Deenie flying around the back yard chasing invisible fun creatures .. all her her 9lbs. I walked around the backyard and looked at all the buds that were popping instantly before my eyes on my lilac trees. I threw some left over braided challah bread to my squirrels over the fence. My best friend called me and we had a great talk for about 30 mins. Was very nice. She asked me what are you doing on this Easter Sunday. She/My BF had to work this morning/afternoon. She takes care of this marvelous wonderful 93 yr old woman on a weekly basis. The woman's name is Bunny.  I said to my girlfriend well I am so trying to keep my wits about me today. I am trying to remain busy, I am trying so hard to keep my legs sturdy, my eyes dry and my heart full. Because exactly One year ago the day before Easter Sunday 2009 was the last day I saw my Dad alive. He came to my house with a huge bouquet of spring colored roses, he landed on my porch at 9 am. He never told me he was coming. It was my Birthday. He was all dressed up and had this huge bouquet of flowers for Me. We spent the day together and talked and walked around my backyard. Looking at all my trees " popping" and blooms getting ready to blossom. It was very peaceful and I was proud because this house is my first house. This was the 2nd visit that my Dad was able to see it. I did not know though at the time, nor could it ever occur to me ..that this was the last walk I would ever take with my Father. He passed away less than 7 wks later. Easter was always his favorite holiday. He I believed loved it for many reasons. It was the time of renewal here in Michigan. Life began again within everything after the long hard winter. Just another measurement that God does exist. Life prevails. So I did get up today, I did look at the sun, I did walk my yard and I know my Dad was with me.   

God Bless You All ~ Please take everyday with the One's you love - as a Snapshot in your head - Don't take it for granted. Life is unknown here on Earth.   

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/3rxRnwnp9T8&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/3rxRnwnp9T8&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0</a>

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4099 on: April 05, 2010, 09:03:03 PM »

All my Monkey family.. Please pray for my son who just moved back in with me . He is going to have a stuggle with his addition to Roxy's . I have been worried up at night
checking on him to make sure he is still breathing. He and I are going to battle against this together with his 5 siblings. I have an appointment for him  this Thursday at 10pm with the Doctor for treatment. The doctor will do an evalution and blood and urine tests then perscribe him suboxen but he has to start  a  withdrawel at least 12 hours before our appointment. This is what the Doctor has told me. I pray for my son's health and the desire
to do these pills with stop.

My son goes through 600.00 a week on these pills which I find unbelieveable and upsetting.
I pray to God that I will not be an enabler, be strong and see it to the end that my son will be drug free.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.