April 17, 2024, 06:00:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PRAYER REQUESTS - Please list here  (Read 1949701 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1640 on: March 12, 2008, 07:45:13 PM »

For Peaches

fall through me
I fall through you
don't be weary
you're not alone

It is all within you
just be one
and believe

reach out
and you will know that you are free....

kermit

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1641 on: March 18, 2008, 11:09:18 PM »

As you recall, my 88 year old aunt had a pretty large stroke recently.  She made it out of the hospital and into a rehab facility but she can't swallow.  The staff has done all the appropriate assessments and determined she will neither speak nor swallow again.   So they pulled her feeding tube.  Well, actually, I think my aunt pulled it.....several times.  My dad told them that she was trying to tell them something.  DUH!  That was last Wed.  My dad can't believe my aunt is still hanging in there.  I guess she hasn't been fully awake for a couple days, just opens her eyes once in a while.  It's just sad. 

My dad is the baby of the family.  He has now outlived his two siblings, both parents and a stepmother.  He's a tough ole bird.

Please pray that Aunt Pauline has a peaceful trip Home.  I know that's what she would want. 

Your post brought back so many memories of when my mother was sick.  She could not swallow either and thankfully God saw fit to take her home.  Prayers to your family and you. Love ya!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #1642 on: March 19, 2008, 09:10:12 AM »

As you recall, my 88 year old aunt had a pretty large stroke recently.  She made it out of the hospital and into a rehab facility but she can't swallow.  The staff has done all the appropriate assessments and determined she will neither speak nor swallow again.   So they pulled her feeding tube.  Well, actually, I think my aunt pulled it.....several times.  My dad told them that she was trying to tell them something.  DUH!  That was last Wed.  My dad can't believe my aunt is still hanging in there.  I guess she hasn't been fully awake for a couple days, just opens her eyes once in a while.  It's just sad. 

My dad is the baby of the family.  He has now outlived his two siblings, both parents and a stepmother.  He's a tough ole bird.

Please pray that Aunt Pauline has a peaceful trip Home.  I know that's what she would want. 

Your post brought back so many memories of when my mother was sick.  She could not swallow either and thankfully God saw fit to take her home.  Prayers to your family and you. Love ya!

My Aunt Pauline, slipped off to Heaven on Friday, 03/14/08.  Services were Monday.  She had a long life centered around her children, grandchildren and even a couple great grands. 
Thank you for prayers for my aunt.   She's Home now.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1643 on: March 19, 2008, 11:19:45 PM »

Peaches, I am so sorry that I did not see and respond to this post sooner. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time. I went through the same thing with my own sweet mother and I miss her dearly, but I know that she did not want to exist that way. I take peace in knowing that she is with my daddy in heaven now.

A little humor here, as warped as it may be.... you said that your dad could not get over how long she was hanging in there....it went on like that for us with my momma too, finally , we three kids decided that maybe she was just hanging on for us so we told her that it was alright to go be with dad... she still kept hanging on, finally one day my brother spoke up and said,"maybe she doesn't want to be with dad", it made us all laugh for a bit...

Huggs to you Peaches!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1644 on: March 20, 2008, 02:32:33 AM »

Please pray for my friend, Andrew, who was stabbed 7 times yesterday early AM  and is trying to survive, and his sister who ran over the stabber with her car. The stabber died today. Please pray for his soul too. Thank you.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1645 on: March 20, 2008, 09:30:58 AM »

Praying for all the needs here...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1646 on: March 22, 2008, 12:18:20 AM »

I wanted to thank everyone for their beautiful thoughts and prayers. I cannot tell you how much it means to me.

Peaches - I'm sorry I didn't have a chance to read this thread earlier. Your aunt is home now, and at peace. God Bless your Dad, and your family. You're always in my prayers.

IBE - I'm so sorry for your friend Andrew, and of course he is in my prayers as well as his sister, who must be having a difficult time also. May God have mercy on the soul of the stabber.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1647 on: April 02, 2008, 01:21:32 AM »

A long while ago, I had asked for prayers for Baby Leah who in her year and a half of life had spent most of her time in the hospital with leukemia.  Her father had lost his job from spending so much time with her.  I had asked for prayers then and the monkeys were very faithful.  Leah passed.  This family was devestated but felt blessed because it was so hard to watch their precious baby suffer.

Leah's parents have now been blessed with a healthy baby girl.  She is beautiful and so healthy!  Her parents are overjoyed.  Her father is now back to work.  They will never forget Leah, but I have faith that she whispered beautiful messages in her sister's ear to take with her to earth for their parents.

Thanks for all the prayers.  This is one family who so deserves happiness.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1648 on: April 02, 2008, 09:37:13 AM »

Peaches, I am so sorry that I did not see and respond to this post sooner. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time. I went through the same thing with my own sweet mother and I miss her dearly, but I know that she did not want to exist that way. I take peace in knowing that she is with my daddy in heaven now.

A little humor here, as warped as it may be.... you said that your dad could not get over how long she was hanging in there....it went on like that for us with my momma too, finally , we three kids decided that maybe she was just hanging on for us so we told her that it was alright to go be with dad... she still kept hanging on, finally one day my brother spoke up and said,"maybe she doesn't want to be with dad", it made us all laugh for a bit...

Huggs to you Peaches!

Oh, Cubbie, we had something similar happen when my BIL was lingering toward the end of his cancer battle...SIL was advised to do the same so she told him it was okay to go and be with Daddy...he perked up and said 'Stop talking like that! What's the matter with you?  I'm not going anywhere!!!'

Prayers for all.....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1649 on: April 02, 2008, 12:26:02 PM »

A long while ago, I had asked for prayers for Baby Leah who in her year and a half of life had spent most of her time in the hospital with leukemia.  Her father had lost his job from spending so much time with her.  I had asked for prayers then and the monkeys were very faithful.  Leah passed.  This family was devestated but felt blessed because it was so hard to watch their precious baby suffer.

Leah's parents have now been blessed with a healthy baby girl.  She is beautiful and so healthy!  Her parents are overjoyed.  Her father is now back to work.  They will never forget Leah, but I have faith that she whispered beautiful messages in her sister's ear to take with her to earth for their parents.

Oh Bearly - I am sitting here with tears streaming down my face!  What a blessing for this family.  I am sure they have been thru so much - something I cannot comprehend, but are now blessed with a beautiful baby girl.  They will remain in my prayers for continued blessings.  God is so Good!!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1650 on: April 03, 2008, 04:56:18 AM »

Oh Bearly - I am sitting here with tears streaming down my face!  What a blessing for this family.  I am sure they have been thru so much - something I cannot comprehend, but are now blessed with a beautiful baby girl.  They will remain in my prayers for continued blessings.  God is so Good!!

Thanks, Kimmy.

That is the shortened version of the story.  The woman's step-mom, who is my good friend and one of the nicest caring people I know, has been married to this woman's dad for many years.  The family is so close and consider each other's children as their own.  The step-mom (she would be the step-grandmom of Leah) also lost a daughter to leukemia at 19 years old.  It was a terrible battle for her daughter, so it was a double blow to her.  She could not even call people to tell them that Leah passed, she was so devestated.  This family has been through so much pain and really deserves good things coming their way.

Even though her daughter has been gone for several years, they still celebrate her birthday each year with a family reunion.  This family has so much faith in God, it takes my breath away.  They are also leaders in their community.

I believe in miracles!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1651 on: April 04, 2008, 07:34:01 AM »

Please pray for Kyle Sweet.She is Michael Sweets wife who is the lead singer for the Christian band Stryper.She is fighting ovarian cancer and left us this update..

APRIL 2, 2008 -
This is a letter I began writing to you all in December. As hard as I tried I could never finish it. So here I am, almost three months later, still trying. This is what I wrote then:

This is probably the most difficult email I have written. I have put it off for too long and for that I apologize. You all stood by me during the most difficult time in my life. You upheld me with your love and prayers. God heard and honored those prayers and together we experienced a miracle.

It truly breaks my heart to tell you that my cancer has returned.

It returned in October, in a form that is resistant to the drugs used to treat ovarian cancer. The term is "platinum resistant." This quote comes from the National Ovarian Cancer Coalition, and it seems to explain my condition better than I can:

PLATINUM-RESISTANT

-If your cancer recurs within less than 6 months of completing primary therapy, or grows while on primary therapy, or platinum therapy for recurrent cancer, your cancer is considered "platinum-resistant" or chemotherapy resistant."

-If you fit this category, it is unlikely that re-treatment with chemotherapies that have been used before will work.

-This is a category where many new agents have been found in recent years all of these new agents have similar response rates.

-The response rate is about 20-25%.

-The average duration of response is 6-8 months. (This means that for 20-25% of women treated, their cancer will decrease in size by at least 50% for an average of 6 to 8 months.)

-Conversely for 75-80% of women, the treatment will not work and the cancer will continue to grow.

We discovered my recurrence back in Oct when my CA-125 (tumor marker) jumped from 11 to 81. I began treatment with a chemo called Doxil. After 2 rounds (2 months) my CA125 had soared to 1643. It was clear the Doxil wasn’t working. I had to go over a month without treatment at all while the Doxil cleared from my system. It was a frightening time for us. We still hadn’t recovered emotionally from the news

The cancer had returned, and we were facing one failed treatment so early in the game. About the time I stopped pounding the floors in tears and prayer, certain this monster was growing out of control with no treatment, my CA 125 dropped to 595!!! You can imagine our joy! I love it when God says "Hey, I did it!"

That was January.

Shortly after that I entered into a clinical trial. For two months I took an experimental drug that shrunk the blood vessels the tumors feed off of. It is a very promising treatment and it actually shrunk most of my existing tumors. They keyword being "existing." The cancer got smart and grew some, actually quite a few, new tumors that were resistant to that treatment. So, I had to stop that treatment. I am just ending another 4 week "washout" period. A "washout period" is simply the time it takes your body to rid itself of a previous treatment drug, and hopefully rebuild and repair in preparation for a new treatment.

Let me tell you, we are "fearfully and wonderfully made." Do not ever let anyone tell you the human body is anything short of a miracle. The ability God has given our bodies to heal and repair itself is amazing. Time after time I have seen the alarming results of my bloodwork turned around in a week. What about cancer??? I believe our bodies are fighting cancer everyday. Sometimes it just gets too big. My body has been and still is fighting. A God-given ability to fight. And it is amazing.

On Thursday, April 3, I will begin another clinical (experimental) trial. This one is another chemo. It is a new version of a trial that has been going on for awhile. It is new, in that it is a stronger version of the drug than they have previously used on patients. It appears I will be the first person to try this. Yes, as my dear friend called me today, I am a pioneer woman. Jeeeeze, my ancestors came over on the Mayflower (really!) so I come from adventurous stock! Yeah, that’s one side of my family, one side of my personality. The other side is terrified LOL!

It goes without saying I covet your prayers. Many of you have been praying for me continually and I can never thank you enough. Again, I apologize for not posting sooner. Since October it has been one wild ride of ups and downs, new drugs, new side effects, more new drugs to treat new side effects and side effects from side effects. You think you are confused, you can imagine how my body feels! But hey, I’M STILL HERE!!! Out of the 22,000+ women who were diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer last year,17,000 are no longer with us. I have much to be thankful for. I am thankful for every minute I have on this earth with my children, my husband, my friends. Cherish the life God has given you.

Make the best of it. Live it to the fullest. Don’t waste a minute on negativity or causing harm to anyone or anything. I promise you that if your days suddenly become numbered you will weep bitter tears as your heart cries out for those wasted moments.

I am fighting a battle against a strong, tenacious and deadly foe. Spiritual warfare is very real. I’ve known that for a long time, but never understood the degree of that truth until now. I can almost feel the battle raging for my life. I can’t wait to see what happens with this new treatment now that I will have my warriors praying!!

Because of the intensity of what is happening in my life, I have become more outspoken. What good is the struggle if I can’t share what I’ve learned? So be prepared for more lectures LOL! I will write more soon. In the meantime, know that God loves you more than you can imagine. His ways are hard to understand, but His will is perfect. If we seek Him, He will keep us in perfect peace.

Please pray this new treatment will bring hope not just to me, but to the thousands of women out there fighting this monster. Pray for my husband and children as they too have to live through this with me.

I, like the Israelites, am hemmed in on all sides. I am patiently waiting for the Red Sea to part.

Gratefully Yours,
Kyle

PS: This just in......please pray for my kidneys (that sounds kinda funny.) I just learned I have Bilateral Hydro Nephrosis from the little demons putting pressure on my "pipes." I need to start this treatment so surgery will have to wait. Ideally the blobs (I have many names for them,) will shrink and it won’t be necessary. My kidneys just need to hang in there till then! Thanks!

Please remember her in your prayers.She is so very precious..

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=55128027&blogID=373690064

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1652 on: April 08, 2008, 08:25:40 PM »

Pls pray for my friend Dawn's sister... she just delievered triplets at 28.5 weeks... all three girls are hanging on but they are tiny and in danger of not being able to survive.

All prayers appreciated....and as I always tell y'all, I do read and pray for each and everyone of you even when I am not here.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1653 on: April 09, 2008, 12:02:55 AM »

Saying prayers for those who posted here and those who are keeping their needs close to their heart.

I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1654 on: April 09, 2008, 02:39:40 AM »

I've spent a long time here reviewing the requests for prayer and I'm humbled at the purity of heart that brings us to ask others to join them in their pleas to God for help. When it comes down to it, all the distractions of everyday life are stripped away and we look up beyond our own abilities to the core of what matters. Our loved ones matter, people matter, and our relationship with God matters. This thread inspires me so much. I know God honors this place where people come to ask for and offer help, in such an intimate way.

I join with you guys in prayer for all the concerns listed here: each one by name, and also for those left unspoken.

Could I please ask to be included in your prayers? This has been a long ordeal for me, but I've come through much of it by the grace of God, and He's bringing it to an end. I've reconciled myself to this final chapter knowing God will find a way for whatever comes. He has been faithful, and made me the recipient of His miracles. I will soon be a victim one last time, and I really believe this will be the last, of my ex-husband who filed bankruptcy 3 days ago. As the burden of some of his financial debt finds me, I trust and know that God has a plan and knows exactly where my heart and actions have been throughout. I do not face this alone and I'm strangely relieved that He is setting into motion a plan that will finally extricate me from him altogether. I couldn't find a way to do that, and somehow the fact that I cannot meet the financial burden seems like a small detail. If God can perfectly time events to cause the necessity of his business and personal bankruptcy simultaneously, He'll have no problem giving me an opportunity to meet the demands it places on me. I don't know what the future holds, but I know who holds the future.

BTW, just an update on a prayer request answered: The 11 month investigation of my medical clinic is officially over. The findings? "No inappropriate activity". With the scrutiny given for that period of time, those results are truly a miracle. Not a single infraction, not a penny fine, or payback. I do not claim any credit for those results! I would venture that there isn't a medical clinic in the country that doesn't have a single chart with some sort of lacking documentation, or manuals without something being left uncovered, or employment policies that aren't occasionally bent, etc. I know who to credit, and I'm leaning on Him right now!

My prayers are lifted for all the concerns here. Hugs to all!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1655 on: April 09, 2008, 07:30:14 PM »

I've spent a long time here reviewing the requests for prayer and I'm humbled at the purity of heart that brings us to ask others to join them in their pleas to God for help. When it comes down to it, all the distractions of everyday life are stripped away and we look up beyond our own abilities to the core of what matters. Our loved ones matter, people matter, and our relationship with God matters. This thread inspires me so much. I know God honors this place where people come to ask for and offer help, in such an intimate way.

I join with you guys in prayer for all the concerns listed here: each one by name, and also for those left unspoken.

Could I please ask to be included in your prayers? This has been a long ordeal for me, but I've come through much of it by the grace of God, and He's bringing it to an end. I've reconciled myself to this final chapter knowing God will find a way for whatever comes. He has been faithful, and made me the recipient of His miracles. I will soon be a victim one last time, and I really believe this will be the last, of my ex-husband who filed bankruptcy 3 days ago. As the burden of some of his financial debt finds me, I trust and know that God has a plan and knows exactly where my heart and actions have been throughout. I do not face this alone and I'm strangely relieved that He is setting into motion a plan that will finally extricate me from him altogether. I couldn't find a way to do that, and somehow the fact that I cannot meet the financial burden seems like a small detail. If God can perfectly time events to cause the necessity of his business and personal bankruptcy simultaneously, He'll have no problem giving me an opportunity to meet the demands it places on me. I don't know what the future holds, but I know who holds the future.

<snipped>

My prayers are lifted for all the concerns here. Hugs to all!

cbb ... I promise to uphold you in my prayers.  May God grant you His peace as you walk through the storm.  Our Heavenly Father has taken care of everything and ... in His perfect timing there will be understanding.

Trust the Saviour with all you heart.  cbb ... I have learned from personal experience ... He truly is the anchor that hold in the storms of our lives.   

Janet

+++++++++++

Isaiah 26:3-4
You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in you, all whose thoughts are fixed on you!  Trust in the Lord always, for the Lord God is the eternal Rock.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1656 on: April 10, 2008, 12:58:28 PM »

Thanks Janet! I just taped that verse to my monitor....................it's exactly what I need to be reminded of, and I appreciate you bringing it to me! God Bless!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1657 on: April 10, 2008, 07:59:44 PM »

CBB
Even in bad news there is a ray of hope.  I am so happy for you concerning the medical clinic.  God heard all our prayers for you and He answered your needs.  Keep the faith...He will do his part. 
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1658 on: April 11, 2008, 09:21:11 AM »

God Bless you all.

Please put my cousin in your prayers. I just received word that her youngest son killed himself while he was away at college. He was only 20 years old. I am so heartsick for her. I know she is in desparate need of God's comforting presence today. This must surely be the worst day of her life.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1659 on: April 15, 2008, 07:25:29 PM »

I'm sorry I haven'r posted in a couple of weeks.  I try to read real quick each night or morning to see how you all are doing, and who needs prayer, etc.  I never forget ya'll.

Thursday April 3rd my Mother-in-law had a massive coronary.  I got a call from my Father-in-law at 4am that Betty was sick.  Hubby was gone so I rushed over there.  She thought she was having a gall-bladder attack, and I knew as soon as I looked at her that she was in big trouble.  She didn't want to go to the hospital, but I said "Betty in 26 1/2 years you've only been mad at me one time, and I don't want to lose any points with you, but you're going to the hospital right now".  So I called 911.  When they got her to the hospital they told me she was having a cardiac episode.  One artery on her left side was 89% blocked and 2 arteries on her right side are 90% blocked.  They rushed her immediately to do a cardiac cath on the left artery.  She coded twice.  We thought she was a goner.  Later in the day when she was in UCU she coded 2 more times.  We truly did not think she would make it through the night.  She's 79.  Tomm she is doing so well that they are going to start her on cardiac rehab.  She'll be there for around a week.  Then she'll be back in church.  She is a miricle.  Of course she still has to have the other 2 arteries cleared.  We haven't told her that yet. lol  She will not be happy about that I can tell ya.  I'm so happy that she is doing so well, and I didn't lose any points either. lol  Please keep her in your prayers that she continues to do well.

My sister-in-law that I told ya'll about a few weeks ago........she has copd, and was diagnosed with lung cancer.  Last Monday the 7th she had surgery.  Her lymph nodes were clear so they did a lung resection to remove the cancer.  The surgery went very well.  She is doing very well and came home today.  I got my fishing buddy back.

This Thursday My brother-in-law is having surgery to remove his prostate.  He has prostate cancer.  Please keep him in your prayers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.