March 28, 2024, 03:24:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PRAYER REQUESTS - Please list here  (Read 1941710 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2140 on: January 13, 2009, 12:26:51 AM »

This is for the wise and patient beloved Wyks, in light of recent developments with her son.  You may have heard this before, but it is a good reminder that we don't know what God's plan is... we have to just have hope and be patient, see how it all will turn out.

Blessings, Wyks!

Good Luck Bad Luck!

There is a Chinese story of a farmer who used an old horse to till his fields. One day, the horse escaped into the hills and when the farmer's neighbors sympathized with the old man over his bad luck, the farmer replied, "Bad luck? Good luck? Who knows?" A week later, the horse returned with a herd of horses from the hills and this time the neighbors congratulated the farmer on his good luck. His reply was, "Good luck? Bad luck? Who knows?"

Then, when the farmer's son was attempting to tame one of the wild horses, he fell off its back and broke his leg. Everyone thought this very bad luck. Not the farmer, whose only reaction was, "Bad luck? Good luck? Who knows?"

Some weeks later, the army marched into the village and conscripted every able-bodied youth they found there. When they saw the farmer's son with his broken leg, they let him off. Now was that good luck or bad luck?

Who knows?

Everything that seems on the surface to be an evil may be a good in disguise. And everything that seems good on the surface may really be an evil. So we are wise when we leave it to God to decide what is good fortune and what misfortune, and thank him that all things turn out for good with those who love him.

Author Unknown[/font][/b][/size]
http://www.naute.com/inspiration/luck.phtml

Awww Des, you are such a dearheart, thank you! 

This is an awesome story with great insights, good to remember!  Thanks for posting it.  Smile 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2141 on: January 13, 2009, 01:20:16 AM »

Tonight, I have a heavy heart and I ask for your prayers for our most vunerable, our sons, daughters, fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, grandparents, husbands, wives,  friends or ourselves that suffer from mental illness.

Wyks was the first one that I noticed to bring up the topic and so many fellow monkey's responed with stories of their own.  Mental illness is so much more prevelant than most would think because many don't want to discuss these issues for the stigma of society.  At a NAMI (National Alliance For the Mentally Ill) meeting this week it was said by a minister that on every pew in church that seats 10 there are 2 people with brain illness (this is the way NAMI prefers to label) and the message was that we all, churches included need to do a better job at making those with these brain illnesses feel more welcome more accepted.  This is my prayer.

I have witnessed the stigma as my son is schizo-affective.  None of his friends that he grew up with still associate with him and when people hear the diagnosis they immediately think he is dangerous or afraid of him.  The fact is he is in no way dangerous or violent to others.  He is as most schizos have more of a tendancy for self harm.  My heart aches for these patients for their lives can be very lonely and they become a shell of the person that they were. My prayer is that they will not be lonely.

My son had always been the most liked by all his peers.  He would be the first one to befriend a child in school that all the others picked on and he would spend time with them.  He won every award in High school for character and leadership skills.  He was also voted most athletic his senior year.  All through his middle school to high school years he was working on breaking the worlds record for the youngest person to climb the seven highest peaks on the seven continents.  He accomplished North America (Denali-Mt. McKinley), South America (Acconcagua), Europe (Mt. Elbris in Russia) and many other peaks internationally.  His last was to be Mt. Everest.  He was also a black belt in Tae Kwon Do, a scuba diver, sky diver, ran marathons and  a eagles scout ,and almost over night his illness hit as is typical with males to develope schizophrenia in their late teens early twentys.  His life has been devistated as our family.  These are no longer things that he can do.

I guess I trying to convey that the next time you hear of someone with a brain illness that you look further-past the illness- into their hearts and know that there is so much more to this person than their illness .  At an appointment to see about getting him into a inpatient program to get some help he was asked what his goals were in his life and he stated "I'd be happy if I could just travel around the world and help people". It just broke my heart.  After all the hardships he has been through he still wanted to help others and through support group, NAMI and other organizations I have realized he is not the exception to the rule.  So many just need good doctors, health care insurance, support groups and family and friends to love them and be involved in their lives. This is my prayer that all people with brain illness get the proper help that they need in order to live happy productive lives.

Lord please hear our prayers.
Amen
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #2142 on: January 13, 2009, 02:08:54 AM »

Tonight, I have a heavy heart and I ask for your prayers for our most vunerable, our sons, daughters, fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, grandparents, husbands, wives,  friends or ourselves that suffer from mental illness.

Wyks was the first one that I noticed to bring up the topic and so many fellow monkey's responed with stories of their own.  Mental illness is so much more prevelant than most would think because many don't want to discuss these issues for the stigma of society.  At a NAMI (National Alliance For the Mentally Ill) meeting this week it was said by a minister that on every pew in church that seats 10 there are 2 people with brain illness (this is the way NAMI prefers to label) and the message was that we all, churches included need to do a better job at making those with these brain illnesses feel more welcome more accepted.  This is my prayer.

I have witnessed the stigma as my son is schizo-affective.  None of his friends that he grew up with still associate with him and when people hear the diagnosis they immediately think he is dangerous or afraid of him.  The fact is he is in no way dangerous or violent to others.  He is as most schizos have more of a tendancy for self harm.  My heart aches for these patients for their lives can be very lonely and they become a shell of the person that they were. My prayer is that they will not be lonely.

My son had always been the most liked by all his peers.  He would be the first one to befriend a child in school that all the others picked on and he would spend time with them.  He won every award in High school for character and leadership skills.  He was also voted most athletic his senior year.  All through his middle school to high school years he was working on breaking the worlds record for the youngest person to climb the seven highest peaks on the seven continents.  He accomplished North America (Denali-Mt. McKinley), South America (Acconcagua), Europe (Mt. Elbris in Russia) and many other peaks internationally.  His last was to be Mt. Everest.  He was also a black belt in Tae Kwon Do, a scuba diver, sky diver, ran marathons and  a eagles scout ,and almost over night his illness hit as is typical with males to develope schizophrenia in their late teens early twentys.  His life has been devistated as our family.  These are no longer things that he can do.

I guess I trying to convey that the next time you hear of someone with a brain illness that you look further-past the illness- into their hearts and know that there is so much more to this person than their illness .  At an appointment to see about getting him into a inpatient program to get some help he was asked what his goals were in his life and he stated "I'd be happy if I could just travel around the world and help people". It just broke my heart.  After all the hardships he has been through he still wanted to help others and through support group, NAMI and other organizations I have realized he is not the exception to the rule.  So many just need good doctors, health care insurance, support groups and family and friends to love them and be involved in their lives. This is my prayer that all people with brain illness get the proper help that they need in order to live happy productive lives.

Amen

Dottie

When I was 14, my Dad told me that I had a half sister. He told me that  he was Married prior to My Mother and had this other life. I was blown away. My Dad was MY DAD and I remember sitting on the couch as he sat in his Chair and said these words like it were yesterday.
He told me her name, my 1/2 sister, and he said that there were many things that I would not be able to understand and he would tell me at a later time. WELL OMG I was overwhelmed beyond thought ... I just found out my DAD had another life, a wife and a child prior to My life as his only Daughter.
Well when the internet came I used it as a tool to find my 1/2 sister. I found her alright in 1999. I found her via another poster who found me via email and wrote me on an family ancestry site - This Woman says who you name your Father is her's too and she is trying to find him.  We Connected and found each other - Well Ms Dottie she was in our lives for 3 mos - and we came to find out - after all was said and done, that she is schizophrenic and suffers with Bi-Polar disorder as well. I believe that within all her madness she is Savant .. Her history is a total disaster. She when I first met her her mid/late 40s.. she has had all her teeth removed and I am not sure that it was done by a Dentist.. if you get my drift.  Has lived in Dumpsters, and 1/2 way stations and within Men's accommodations housing on and off through out her life. She has had 5 children all removed from her custody. When Help was attempted to her   - she ran and we have never seen her again. We have heard from her and that's not anything I would like to disclose because it was not so good  - and was sent by her via Postal service endless letters all different return addresses fictitious , to the point that I would not even open them and I would just take them to LE. Too much for my brain to handle. Very Ugly nasty awful letters that I never ever want to see or read - too much for anyone to have to attempt to get through. Pages among pages of hand written yet copied on a photo copier and then Highlighted with 6-7 colors of markers - Circles and some words dug into so deep that the paper had holes within it.

I have no idea where she is right now - and I can tell you  - I am HAPPY she is no where NEAR me ... this is my personal experience. Do not take it as a slam against what your trying to achieve in Prayer.

I believe though if she would have had proper intervention when she was not so far gone - She could have been saved.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
crazybabyborg
« Reply #2143 on: January 13, 2009, 02:25:25 AM »

I'm keeping all the concerns brought here in my prayers, and asking God's intervention, healing and comfort for those in need.

For those who have been at Scared Monkeys for a long time, you know that I own a small medical clinic, that was an outcropping of a Comminity Mental Health Center. Mine was the first Rural Health Clinic that offered Mental Health Services in the entire State of Virginia, but I included the services because of the need I had seen while working at the Community Mental Health Center. My heart goes out to those families of patients who suffer from a psychiatric illness, and my heart goes out to the patients. It's an area of Medicine that is so very misunderstood, miserably underfunded, and the only sector of often chronic illness, that can carry a stigma.

As we become more educated, we wonder why? Our own government, through Medicare and Medicaid, perpetuate the ignorance by reimbursing medical providers at a third of what is paid for a medical service and impose an annual limit to psych visits. Quality services and licensed, exerienced providers are difficult to find in many areas because even private insurances base their coverage on Medicare benefits. It is rare to find a family that has not been impacted by someone they love in need of psychiatric services, at some point in their lives, yet the problem remains inadequately addressed.

Having lamented the hurdles to face, let me offer some encouragement. I have seen miracles. I have seen patients with disorders mentioned in the requests for prayer here, make incredible strides! Admittedly, I'm biased toward my psych providers, but I'm fortunate enough to have the most caring, dedicated, 3 person psych team anywhere, bar none. I often have to remind them that I can't stay in business if they spend 2 hours with one patient, but they know I'm a sucker and just grin at me. I'm a sucker because I've seen patients referred that have been pushed and pulled everywhere without improvement. I've watched children bring gifts to them at Christmas to say "thanks" for giving them their Mom back. I've seen a women who could no longer comminicate verbally, slowly turn around, meet a wonderful man, and marry. I've seen a man physically fight "spirits" seen only by him, return to work and his family and be the husband and father he so wanted to be.

I relay this because I want to offer encouragement, and I want to offer strength to those who are struggling, to not give up. Find a caring, committed provider, and someone who will not just "accept" a diagnosis and expect certain behaviors and outcomes because of it. I join you in your prayers, and I believe in the power of prayer with all of my heart. You are not alone. God Bless You!!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #2144 on: January 13, 2009, 02:57:53 AM »

Praying always for the monkeys and their families.Quite awhile ago I requested prayer for Kyle Sweet.She is the wife of Michael Sweet(lead singer for Christian group Stryper.She was diagnosed with ovarian cancer February 2007 and has been battling for her life ever since.This morning we were updated about her condition.Please pray for Kyle and the family that loves her so very much.Below is Michaels post..

"JANUARY 11, 2009 - I’m sitting here by Kyle’s side in a room at Brigham and Women’s Hospital and I felt led to write this letter as some form of comfort as we walk through the darkest time of our lives. As you all know, my wife Kyle was diagnosed with stage 4 ovarian cancer in February of 2007. Standing by her side and seeing her physically and emotionally face this horrible disease, I’ve realized that not only is she the love of my life, she is an angel and the most inspirational person I’ve ever known. I’ve stood faithful and hopeful in prayer through this battle, yet to see my love suffer and endure the pain and discomfort that she has over the past two years breaks my heart into a million pieces. No one deserves this, especially Kyle.

You see, she is the backbone of our family, a pillar of strength, and as unselfish as one can be. She doesn’t want any credit for anything she does but truth be known – she deserves all credit. She is the perfect wife, mother and such a blessing to everyone she meets. I constantly wrestle with the reality of this monster that invades her body and I can tell you that it’s been a tremendous struggle to see my wife so sick. I have felt so helpless and at times completely hopeless, but I know I must be strong for my family and be that pillar of strength too, as she’s been throughout our marriage of almost 23 years.

When our son Michael was born, Kyle was hospitalized for over 2 weeks due to a severe blood clot in her leg. I was on tour at the time and I would fly home after shows to be with her and then fly out to catch the next show. I remember that time as if it was yesterday and I recall how brave and strong Kyle was then. It was a testament of her courage and an example to me. She never complained and she picked up the pieces and carried on with taking care of our newborn son, Michael.

Kyle is also a very accomplished and successful makeup artist. This is actually how we met. She drove from Cape Cod to LA in the early eighties with a degree in child psychology but once there, she decided to pursue a career in makeup. Through hard work and perseverance, she went on to work in film and television. Her career had not even peaked and she chose to give it all up to spend 100% of her time raising Michael and Ellena as I toured the world. She sacrificed everything for us and again this was a testament of who Kyle is – a loving, caring, unselfish wife and mother. She wouldn’t have it any other way. She has given me so much joy and I guess I just wanted to give all of you a glimpse of who Kyle is and the character that she bestows.

We covet and cherish every prayer from everyone of you and I thank you for taking the time to read my thoughts as I sit here by my love. If you can, pray for Kyle’s body and immune system to gain enough strength to fight so her body can get back to some sort of normal state, specifically her digestive system. She hasn’t eaten for days due to nausea and it won’t pass. She’s very weak and I just want to take her home.

I’ll update as time permits. Kyle sends her love too. She lit up when I told her that I would post and ask all of you to pray. It means so much. More than you know.

Always,
Michael

http://www.michaelsweet.com/Project%20Touched/Project%20News/project_news.htm

Thank You Tater
she is In our Monkey Prayers
Let us not forget Gilda's House
I am sending my Powder Blue Light to Ms. Kyle

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2145 on: January 13, 2009, 05:40:37 AM »

Amen

Dottie

When I was 14, my Dad told me that I had a half sister. He told me that  he was Married prior to My Mother and had this other life. I was blown away. My Dad was MY DAD and I remember sitting on the couch as he sat in his Chair and said these words like it were yesterday.
He told me her name, my 1/2 sister, and he said that there were many things that I would not be able to understand and he would tell me at a later time. WELL OMG I was overwhelmed beyond thought ... I just found out my DAD had another life, a wife and a child prior to My life as his only Daughter.
Well when the internet came I used it as a tool to find my 1/2 sister. I found her alright in 1999. I found her via another poster who found me via email and wrote me on an family ancestry site - This Woman says who you name your Father is her's too and she is trying to find him.  We Connected and found each other - Well Ms Dottie she was in our lives for 3 mos - and we came to find out - after all was said and done, that she is schizophrenic and suffers with Bi-Polar disorder as well. I believe that within all her madness she is Savant .. Her history is a total disaster. She when I first met her her mid/late 40s.. she has had all her teeth removed and I am not sure that it was done by a Dentist.. if you get my drift.  Has lived in Dumpsters, and 1/2 way stations and within Men's accommodations housing on and off through out her life. She has had 5 children all removed from her custody. When Help was attempted to her   - she ran and we have never seen her again. We have heard from her and that's not anything I would like to disclose because it was not so good  - and was sent by her via Postal service endless letters all different return addresses fictitious , to the point that I would not even open them and I would just take them to LE. Too much for my brain to handle. Very Ugly nasty awful letters that I never ever want to see or read - too much for anyone to have to attempt to get through. Pages among pages of hand written yet copied on a photo copier and then Highlighted with 6-7 colors of markers - Circles and some words dug into so deep that the paper had holes within it.

I have no idea where she is right now - and I can tell you  - I am HAPPY she is no where NEAR me ... this is my personal experience. Do not take it as a slam against what your trying to achieve in Prayer.

I believe though if she would have had proper intervention when she was not so far gone - She could have been saved.

Deenie, I am so sorry that you had such a terrible experience meeting your half sister that you never even knew exsisted until you were 14.  That was enough heartache in itself and then to meet up with her and have to go through all you did is more than anyone should have to bare.  You seem to be such a kind person with so much heart and I know it was not easy.  I wish for you and for her that she had been able to get the proper help early on and just maybe things would have turned out differently.

I do not feel like you are slamming what I am asking for.  That was your experience, you own it and noone else can judge how you feel.  It actually reinforces my point that there needs to be proper treatment and education about mental illness. Treatment and medications have come along way since she became ill and I pray God will lead her to a place where she can get help.  I hope you have peace and resolution with this unfortunate situation.
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2146 on: January 13, 2009, 06:05:35 AM »

I'm keeping all the concerns brought here in my prayers, and asking God's intervention, healing and comfort for those in need.

For those who have been at Scared Monkeys for a long time, you know that I own a small medical clinic, that was an outcropping of a Comminity Mental Health Center. Mine was the first Rural Health Clinic that offered Mental Health Services in the entire State of Virginia, but I included the services because of the need I had seen while working at the Community Mental Health Center. My heart goes out to those families of patients who suffer from a psychiatric illness, and my heart goes out to the patients. It's an area of Medicine that is so very misunderstood, miserably underfunded, and the only sector of often chronic illness, that can carry a stigma.

As we become more educated, we wonder why? Our own government, through Medicare and Medicaid, perpetuate the ignorance by reimbursing medical providers at a third of what is paid for a medical service and impose an annual limit to psych visits. Quality services and licensed, exerienced providers are difficult to find in many areas because even private insurances base their coverage on Medicare benefits. It is rare to find a family that has not been impacted by someone they love in need of psychiatric services, at some point in their lives, yet the problem remains inadequately addressed.

Having lamented the hurdles to face, let me offer some encouragement. I have seen miracles. I have seen patients with disorders mentioned in the requests for prayer here, make incredible strides! Admittedly, I'm biased toward my psych providers, but I'm fortunate enough to have the most caring, dedicated, 3 person psych team anywhere, bar none. I often have to remind them that I can't stay in business if they spend 2 hours with one patient, but they know I'm a sucker and just grin at me. I'm a sucker because I've seen patients referred that have been pushed and pulled everywhere without improvement. I've watched children bring gifts to them at Christmas to say "thanks" for giving them their Mom back. I've seen a women who could no longer comminicate verbally, slowly turn around, meet a wonderful man, and marry. I've seen a man physically fight "spirits" seen only by him, return to work and his family and be the husband and father he so wanted to be.

I relay this because I want to offer encouragement, and I want to offer strength to those who are struggling, to not give up. Find a caring, committed provider, and someone who will not just "accept" a diagnosis and expect certain behaviors and outcomes because of it. I join you in your prayers, and I believe in the power of prayer with all of my heart. You are not alone. God Bless You!!
Dear CBB, I had no idea of your background in the medical field and mental health.  I knew there was something very special about you.  You are always so positive, so caring and compassionate, you are like the monkeys own cheerleader  .  I believe you when you say you have the best because I don't think you would settle for less. We also have one of those doctors that will spend the two hours and he has truely been an answer to our prayers.

I appreciate so much your encourgement and support and we will not give up...i can't...he's my son and I love him more than I can express.  There are so many ups and downs but we have to just keep putting one foot in front of the other and trudge on. I know we don't walk alone for God is with us and I to believe in the power of prayer.

SM has been a savior for me these last few months when things have been hard and I haven't been able to sleep.  This is truely an amazing forum.  It is so heart warming to see such a diverse group of good  people come together for the love of a child and to have so much care and concern for others that are here.  The fellowship is like no other forum I have seen and I appreciate all that the monkeys do and especially all you do.  Thanks 
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2147 on: January 13, 2009, 07:55:52 AM »

Dottie ~ could you please email me at bengwood@hotmail.com?  It's concerning your son's disorder.  If you don't mind, I'd really appreciate it.  Thanks, joan / tcumom
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2148 on: January 14, 2009, 05:17:52 AM »

I have a prayer request for a good monkey friend of mine, can we all pray for PookyBear and her lil girl.  Her lil girl is having ear surgery today.  Thank you Monkeys

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2149 on: January 14, 2009, 07:35:38 AM »

Pooky,You and your little one are in my thoughts and prayers toay.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2150 on: January 14, 2009, 09:21:18 AM »

I will be praying for the Pookybears  in your family today for a successful surgery and swift recovery.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2151 on: January 14, 2009, 09:45:20 AM »

Pookybear, I will pray for your little girl and peace of mind for you too.  A 1

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2152 on: January 14, 2009, 12:53:56 PM »

Dottie ~ could you please email me at bengwood@hotmail.com?  It's concerning your son's disorder.  If you don't mind, I'd really appreciate it.  Thanks, joan / tcumom
Done
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2153 on: January 14, 2009, 03:32:57 PM »

I have a prayer request for a good monkey friend of mine, can we all pray for PookyBear and her lil girl.  Her lil girl is having ear surgery today.  Thank you Monkeys

Lucinda:  Thanks for putting this out there.  You have become a good friend --I think your job sounded really cool and want to hear more about it.

Trimm, Scarlett, Always1, Dottie and Kimmy -- thanks so much for the prayers. 

All went well, we are home and Pooky is napping on the couch.

Dottie -- I have continued to pray for you and hope things are getting better for you and the rest of your family. 

(((Hugs))) to all of you!
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2154 on: January 14, 2009, 11:14:43 PM »

Thanks Pooky,

The Holidays have been hard.  Especially with a hospitalization over Christmas.  Actually two hospitalizations in December.  But, what can you do...we just continue on and hopefully a plan will work out to go longterm inpatient in CH.  Thanls for the prayers and thinking about me.  I hope Pookybear is doing ok.  I need your address again...I lost it.  If you could e-mail me with it.  Thanks again! 
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2155 on: January 16, 2009, 06:56:50 AM »

Lucinda:  Thanks for putting this out there.  You have become a good friend --I think your job sounded really cool and want to hear more about it.

Dottie -- I have continued to pray for you and hope things are getting better for you and the rest of your family. 

oh Im so relieved to hear this.  I didnt get online yesterday (my last night) cos i spent the night at my mums, as I was helping her rip up carpet.  I had a lil monkey spit in here the other night, feel silly now.  Yeah my old job was great, might be able to get back into it if my hubby lets me, but he worries about me.  I dont get ignored in here, and I hope I can take those words back.  Was just feeling down and sorry for myself.  So happy lil Pook is fine, was praying for you all day yesterday.  Love ya and glad we are friends. 

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2156 on: January 16, 2009, 08:22:26 AM »

Pookybear- glad to hear your little girl is doing well.   Will continue to pray for her recovery.   Also, praying for the other monkeys needing healing, strength, and wisdom.   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2157 on: January 16, 2009, 09:21:05 AM »

Glad to hear good news on your little one. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2158 on: January 17, 2009, 07:08:07 AM »

Glad to hear good news on your little one. 

Thank you Trimm -- I am praying for all sick Monkeys and those Monkeys who have loved ones who are sick or in treatment.  It is so nice to have a network of friends who can pray for you and you can pray for them. 

Everyone have a great day!
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2159 on: January 18, 2009, 09:48:25 PM »

Prayers for

Tater    Kyle and her family.
Wyks    Your son, and your family.
dottie   Your son, and your family.
Deenie  Your half-sister.
PookyBear  Glad your little girls ear surgery went well.
All who struggle with mental illness.
Prayers to all monkeys who have struggles, needs, and concerns.
God Bless you all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.