March 29, 2024, 03:53:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PRAYER REQUESTS - Please list here  (Read 1942292 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3260 on: June 14, 2009, 12:59:47 PM »

Blue Moon

I just got off the phone with a friend ... an angel ... I had not heard from since Easter ... an angel who entered my life a little over nineteen years ago and ... I knew I had to share with you.

Following my surgery ... following my ten day hospital stay ... I had no strength.  The least little exertion would find me me on the couch in tears almost passed out.  My family was beside themselves.  They just did not know what to do other that be there and ... remind me of the neurosurgeon's assuring words that ... this too would pass.

My first check up appointment with the neurosurgeon ... I let it all out ... all my frustrations.  He gave me a telephone number of a woman my age who had undergone the same brain surgery two years previous.  He felt that she could reassure me that the healing process following such major surgery would not happen overnight ... it would take time.

For two weeks ... I looked at that piece of paper with the number written on it held up by a magnet on my fridge and ... one day when I came to the point that I wanted to relieve my poor family of some of the responsibility ... I picked up the phone and called a stranger who lived in a small community on the southern tip of Vancouver Island.

This stranger was truly an angel sent by God.  Not only did we have our surgeries in common but ... we shared the same faith.  Considering at this point in time ... Evelyn was leading a full life ... it dawned on me that maybe there was life after Acoustic Neuroma.

Also ... Evelyn understood exactly the frustrations that I was going through.  She understood my lack of faith in a God I had made the decision to follow at a very young ago.  She had been there done that.  She assured me that the prayers of others would uphold me.

Blue Moon ... maybe you could talk to your sister's neurosurgeon and inquire about a support group or ... maybe a contact who had gone through the same experience.

Gotta go.  Church starts in five minutes.

Later, Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3261 on: June 14, 2009, 02:49:48 PM »

BlueMoon - I am relieved to hear she came through with only a bit of paralysis that might well be temporary. It must be hard for you to see her like this too, I send you hugs and support and patience too. We will all be praying for her recovery to be textbook.

As always, prayers go out for all monkeys with illnesses or loss in their lives.

A dear friend of mine from GA is now battling her fourth bout with breast cancer, it doesn't look good but she's having a cutting edge treatment in Pittsburgh over the July 4th weekend that we all hope will help - they will open up her entire thoracic cavity and 'wash' all of her organs with chemotherapy. She has four precious children ranging in age from 10 to 16 who love and need their mother.

Anyway another friend set up a website with through this organization www.caringbridge.com and it enables everyone to get updates, write in her journal, and send up love and prayers where she can read those. I thought I'd share it in case anyone here would like to do one for a loved one as well.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #3262 on: June 14, 2009, 05:07:40 PM »

Blue Moon

I just got off the phone with a friend ... an angel ... I had not heard from since Easter ... an angel who entered my life a little over nineteen years ago and ... I knew I had to share with you.

Following my surgery ... following my ten day hospital stay ... I had no strength.  The least little exertion would find me me on the couch in tears almost passed out.  My family was beside themselves.  They just did not know what to do other that be there and ... remind me of the neurosurgeon's assuring words that ... this too would pass.

My first check up appointment with the neurosurgeon ... I let it all out ... all my frustrations.  He gave me a telephone number of a woman my age who had undergone the same brain surgery two years previous.  He felt that she could reassure me that the healing process following such major surgery would not happen overnight ... it would take time.

For two weeks ... I looked at that piece of paper with the number written on it held up by a magnet on my fridge and ... one day when I came to the point that I wanted to relieve my poor family of some of the responsibility ... I picked up the phone and called a stranger who lived in a small community on the southern tip of Vancouver Island.

This stranger was truly an angel sent by God.  Not only did we have our surgeries in common but ... we shared the same faith.  Considering at this point in time ... Evelyn was leading a full life ... it dawned on me that maybe there was life after Acoustic Neuroma.

Also ... Evelyn understood exactly the frustrations that I was going through.  She understood my lack of faith in a God I had made the decision to follow at a very young ago.  She had been there done that.  She assured me that the prayers of others would uphold me.

Blue Moon ... maybe you could talk to your sister's neurosurgeon and inquire about a support group or ... maybe a contact who had gone through the same experience.

Later, Janet

Janet,  that was obviously God's work, bringing you two together.  He works in mysterious ways.

As always,  I read here and keep you all in my prayers, even when not posting for so long, I still read and check in here.  God Bless you ALL!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #3263 on: June 14, 2009, 05:19:40 PM »

Dear Island Monkey -

I am so sorry to hear about your grandson.  My heart broke when I read your touching post.

Please know you and your family have been in my thoughts and prayers. 

All my love,

Mytime
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #3264 on: June 14, 2009, 05:25:32 PM »

Dear Deenie -

I am very sorry to hear about the loss of your father.  I was also sorry to read about your strained relationship with your mother.

Losing a parent is so hard and my heart can feel your pain.  I hope your dream has brought you some comfort in this difficult time.

Please know I have been thinking about you and your daughter.

With love and hugs,

Mytime
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #3265 on: June 14, 2009, 08:32:18 PM »

Dear freinds, just wanted to let you know that mr precious grandson became an angel this morning at 10:39. He fought a valiant battle for 12 weeks and brought so much joy to our family. We were blessed and honored to be surrounded by his pure innococence and love even if it was for only 12 weeks. I ask that you continue to pray for our family during this most difficult time. Love IM

islandmonkey,
My heart has been broken for you and yours since I read the news that Eli has gone to heaven.  Although I know there are no words that will comfort you at this time, you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Love and hugs, tm 

We will never forget your precious little grandson that amazed us all.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3266 on: June 14, 2009, 09:26:24 PM »

Blue Moon

Later, Janet

Janet, as always, you are the voice of reason.  I will pass this along to my niece so she can talk to the surgeon.  I am sure with as many as he has done here so far he could pass along a support group or even someone who has had this same thing done and could talk to her.

She is in a normal room now and I went up this afternoon.  She is totally different today.  They totally took her off the morphine and it changed her whole attitude.  Surgeon said it was probably causing the problems she experienced.  I told her how difficult she was yesterday and she said she could not explain the effects of the morphine and how it made her feel.  But she is better today for sure.

The surgeon is going to come in tomorrow and shave the rest of her hair off so she will start off with all the hair the same length (or should I say non-length).   There was no mention of going home tomorrow so I would think she is in the hospital for a couple more days.  They just do not hold anyone there anymore than they have to.  She is eating solid food today and it is staying on her stomach.

Thank you so much  (AND MERE ALSO) for you talks to me concerning this to me.  You two have gone through the same thing and know much more than I about it and it has really helped me and I will pass this info on to her also.  I was so depressed last night thinking about this and only seeing yesterday and not tomorrow.  She will come out of it but it will not be as fast as she had envisioned (nor I).  The surgeon has been open and honest to her about all of this but she chose to see it a little different and by her doing that we did it also and now we are all a little let down that it is a little more serious than we had imagined.

Thanks all for the words of wisdom. It helps.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #3267 on: June 15, 2009, 12:20:35 AM »

For all my Loving Monkeys

I just got home from my Father's funeral and his wake ... I guess it would be called.
To give you all  what has transpired since I last wrote. I last wrote from my cousin's pc - so I could not recall my saved password - since I joined SM for Caylee. I had to create a new one ..and low and behold for the life of me .. I could not recall what it was that I remade on my cousins pc -  so I could not login after the fact - My brain was a bit spent the last time I wrote. I am here now.
With the help of Klaas am back again. 

My Dad lived by himself for the last 13 yrs in his own apartment. Which he very much enjoyed. He had many neighbors ( Mostly seniors- who have lived in the same apts for years prior to him moving in) Its a quiet apartment community. Its filled with beautiful trees and a small complex.  He had a Neighbor that lived on the 2nd floor from him, that is in her late 70's - and My Dad made it a habit to take her Newspaper upstairs and leave it at her doorstep. He has told me this many times. That he would make sure she didn't have to walk down stairs to get her paper. Well this Blessed Angel saw that for the first time in years her paper was not at her door. My Father's paper was at his door ( his door closest to the entrance) It sat and was not taken inside. Her paper left to the right of his.  She then saw that his Sunday paper was not taken. His Car never moved from the his spot that he parked ..she thought well maybe he was away with family or something. That was Sunday ..then she noticed his Car was never moved his paper still there and then Tues again another paper came and it was not picked up. She called the Mgr of the apts and said - Can you just Call him and check on him. He never answered the phone. The Maint Mgr went to my Dads and banged on the Door. My Dad wore hearing aids most of the time, but the Maint Mgr knew my Dad was hard of hearing still.  (( I met with Him and spent and Hour with Him on Weds Am)) The said he banged on my Dads door and he heard nothing and there was no response. So he used his master key and went into my Dad's apartment.  He said I walked in and it was a quiet as can be. Nothing seemed out of place. I walked down the hall Calling your Father's Name. No response. He said I poked my Head into your Father's bedroom and I saw his feet ..and he said not only that - but I was hit by the smell of Death.  My Dad had been deceased they believe up to 48+ hours when they found him. He told me, I did not touch him. He said I called 911 from my Cell and he said what he knew of my Dad - He was very kind, he said he lost his Father not so long ago. He knew my Dad personally and said he was always the nicest man, and I did work in his apt from time to time. He said when I saw him laying on the floor it was not good.
He said he was two steps from his master bathroom ..that he was more than likely in his bathroom when he had his heart attack ..( My Dad's phone was 4 feet from his Bathroom) That my Dad was found in his boxers and his dress pants around his bottom legs ..and he had the phone tightly gripped underneath his body ..he died face down on the floor with the phone clutched beneath him. He was shirtless. So I am thinking he was getting ready to go to bed on Saturday Night. He was seen around 7pm Sat night by a neighbor going into his apt.

All my Dad's meds were on his kitchen counter - his pills set out ..next to his scripts.
How I know is because I went into his apt and saw them, myself.

I am sorry if my mail is all over the place, I think I am still in shock.  My Dad was a Monkey too. My Dad would listen to me talk about SM all the time. He wanted to know about Sandra Cantu ..he was very concerned about her. He did not understand Caylee's case because I think it was just too much for him to try to even figure out.  But once I mentioned Sandra ..he felt it was important to read about her and find her in the news.

My Father was a Corpsman in the Korean War. He was known as a DOC, He was the Rescue, he was the One to make it better. I could not find my Dad's discharge papers. I tried to find them. I wanted him to have a proper Military Funeral and to be recognized for his years served. My Father Served in the Navy from 1949-1954. He was 17 when he enlisted. He was not Drafted. He had a Friend that Changed his birth year on his Birth Certificate because he wanted to join the Navy that badly and become a Corpsman.

I found at his brothers" My Uncles" house a Bible that my Grandmother " My Dad/Uncle's" Mom - she wrote my Dad's entire military records within - right down to his Captains Name.  And then my Uncle had many photo's of my Father in his Uniforms. So off it was copied and sent the U.S. Navy ... And they Confirmed yesterday that they would come and Represent my Father at his Funeral.

So today I was blessed not only with my closest family members, but I was Blessed with 4 Men and 2 Women from the Navy - they Came in their Dress Whites and they Stood in front of my Father's Casket and they " Came and Called out and were in Full Honor of my Father" they called out ..they Stood, they removed the American Flag from my Father's Casket, they with white Gloves - Folded the Flag - and were full HONOR GUARD ..
Then I had this beautiful Man standing before me in his Dress Whites, get down on One knee ..and he said with all his integrity we Thank Your Father for his Service ..and then it went on with in appreciation of the United States of America .. This beautiful service man could not contain himself .." due to my green eyes that were rolling tears staring into his soul " his eyes then were streaming tears ..his voice never wavered.  He handed me my Father's Flag and then he took 3 seconds and extended his hand to me. He said " God Bless You".

I want to share with all My Monkey Sisters ( *and brothers)

This is a copy of an email I sent to my Dad - and his Response of Sandra Cantu.
This is when I watched the news find the suitcase - not yet proven it was Sandra even though we knew it was her.

I sent this to him on April 7.

Dad,
I told you about the Little girl who has been missing in California. The 8 yr old little girl.
Her name Sandra Cantu.
She was playing outside and became missing .. she went Poof. She lives in a Trailer Park that has over 40 sex offenders residing in it.
She was the little girl that I told you about that the Man 61 yrs of age - who lives in her park is a Martial arts instructor - who Kissed her on her lips when she was Six at the community pool.
They found her .. They found her body stuffed in a suitcase floating in a waterway near her home just confirmed in the last hour.
DAD what is going on ?  What is Society coming to?
Why the babies ?
Why ?
I am so angry right now.
It makes me want to take Kaila and hide her and never let her go.
Why
Why
Oh god Why .. this should not have happened. She was just a little girl.
Kim

My Dad wrote me back within a few hours - this
Hi Kim, God works in mysterious ways, we will never know all the answers until we go to our real home in heaven, the world is not our home, God had his reasons, maybe if this is possible he saved her from a fate worse than death, it's a cruel world out there, all one can do is the best they can in trying to protect our loved ones, we can only do so much to try and advise and help, some people will not listen to your sage advice and just keep on doing crazy things throughout their lives and cannot be helped no matter how hard we try, and we can't keep blaming ourselves for the outcomes and fate of others, we just have to continue our lives in an unselfish, loving manner and keep asking ourselves the best question we can,( what would Jesus Do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
I hope you are doing well and have a wonderful day, from one who cares, love you very much, your Dad-

I today looked at my Father's face for the Last Time - that I will see him in my lifetime now.
I don't know what will be within the next few days .. as I come to realize he is truly not here with me. That I cannot simply pick up the phone and call him for advise I would do on a random day ..to call him for Answer to question.. To call Him just To Talk to him because I enjoyed him so much. We could talk for hours ..endless hours and never stop. He loved to engage in conversation. 

My Father though was Honored Today in So Many Ways that It is Unexplainable.
I have handled my Father's funeral all by myself, my mother said she wanted nothing to do with him, my own brother said the same. ( my brother and father have not spoken in 20yrs)

I was given a book to pick out a Stamp " phrase to put within his Funeral Cards" - I said No. I will write my own if that is available. They said Yes, You can put what ever you wish within his card.

This is what I wrote and they Printed - I wrote this for my DAD.

For who is reading this,
I write of my Father, Leo Wright
He was strong, wise and loving
He served our nation as a Corpsman,
saving lives with human dignity
For all the Souls he has carried are forever now set free
My Father unexplained, his Heart, his Spirit, of a Wild Horse so Just
He was Son, He was Brother, Uncle and Papa all one within
Today you may not find him as you knew him when,
He is now returned to Christ from where he once began.

--
I want to thank all My Monkey's for all Your Prayers - I so shall go back and read each and every one of them again. I love all of you and am thankful for being a part of SM.
My Father thanks you as well. He did go on SM and poke around.

I forever will be my Father's Daughter
and I am forever will be Daddy's Girl 
---
I was listening to the radio this morning getting ready to go the funeral home. They said on the radio that today was Patsy Cline's death Anniversary. My Father Loved HER. And Crazy was his Fave Song of Hers. They said they were going to play " Crazy" and as I listened to it  .. I said out loud ... " Daddy I bet she is sitting right next to You singing ..

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/bmLS_jkxPRs&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/bmLS_jkxPRs&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca&amp;border=1</a>

Thank You My Monkeys for all Your Love - I may need you more in the next few days/wks
For all that are in Need of Prayer
I am Praying for You too
God Bless
xooxxo
Kim aka Deenie

I have a PS - this is for George and Cindy Anthony.
I had to go into my Father's apartment after he has been passed for 48+ hours. Windows open temps outside never past 75 .. The smell of his death was so heinous that I cannot even put it into words. There is no classification of that smell. For Caylee to be in a Trunk of a Car in Florida heat .. I can't even fathom it. It was I am sure much worse .. I was dry heaving to the point It was out of control in my Dads apt. 
Why I write this is for anyone who have never smelled Death (I pray that you will never have to smell death).   For them" GA,Cindy,LA" to make mockery and call it rotten pizza and for LEE to laugh about it that it was ..just awful Ha ha his sisters Car in the Garage..He and his parents- for the lack of respect for Caylee. I hope they all continue on within their lives and never sleep again - for their subconscious to eat them alive ..from this day forward. (this is my peace)

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #3268 on: June 15, 2009, 01:01:01 AM »

Deenie After reading your post all I can say is God Bless You. You and your daughter are in my prayers. With all your wonderful memories of you dad he will always be with you. Peace be with you and God Bless
GE

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #3269 on: June 15, 2009, 01:05:48 AM »

Deenie After reading your post all I can say is God Bless You. You and your daughter are in my prayers. With all your wonderful memories of you dad he will always be with you. Peace be with you and God Bless
GE
Thank You Green Eyes
oxxo from Me to You.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
crazybabyborg
« Reply #3270 on: June 15, 2009, 04:56:26 AM »

Dear Father, Please keep those who have come here in need, close to you. Please let them feel your Peace, Comfort, and Assurance that You love them and are working all things for their good. I thank You for honoring their humbleness and brokeness with Your promise to never abandon Your children. I thank You that because of You, there is Hope and there is Healing for body and soul.

Father, thank you for this place where we can join with loved friends to celebrate, mourn, support, and pray for needs. That is fellowship as You have taught and directed us to do. I know that You honor this "chapel" and that You hear our prayers and read our hearts as we intercede for each other.

Please bring healing and restoration of health to those who are, or have loved ones that are, sick. Please bring comfort to those suffering loss and are grieving. Please bring wisdom to those who are in doubt. I ask these things in Christ's name and to Your Glory. I ask these things in love for those who have come here in pain and worry. I ask these things to a Loving and Merciful Father. I ask because you have taught Your children to ask, and I expect because You have taught me all my life that You are Faithful. Amen.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #3271 on: June 15, 2009, 10:07:33 AM »

Deenie, God bless you, my continued thoughts and prayers  an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3272 on: June 15, 2009, 10:09:00 AM »

texasmom..What a beautiful graphic you made for little Elijah  an angelic monkey
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #3273 on: June 15, 2009, 10:09:03 AM »

Deenie~I am so sorry to hear about your father, I am a daddy's girl also and can't imagine what it would be like to lose him as he is always there for me when I call. I just pray you are able to find some peace and comfort knowing that you will see him again one day.

Love and prayers,

IM

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3274 on: June 15, 2009, 10:32:12 AM »

IM, I just want you to know that my continued thoughts and prayers are with your daughter, you and your family  an angelic monkey
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #3275 on: June 15, 2009, 10:36:59 AM »

Dear freinds, just wanted to let you know that mr precious grandson became an angel this morning at 10:39. He fought a valiant battle for 12 weeks and brought so much joy to our family. We were blessed and honored to be surrounded by his pure innococence and love even if it was for only 12 weeks. I ask that you continue to pray for our family during this most difficult time. Love IM

islandmonkey,
My heart has been broken for you and yours since I read the news that Eli has gone to heaven.  Although I know there are no words that will comfort you at this time, you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Love and hugs, tm 

We will never forget your precious little grandson that amazed us all.

Thanks TM~that is absolutely beautiful!!!!! I love it and will share it with my daughter.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #3276 on: June 15, 2009, 10:37:43 AM »

IM, I just want you to know that my continued thoughts and prayers are with your daughter, you and your family  an angelic monkey

Thanks NoRose, you are an angel an angelic monkey

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #3277 on: June 15, 2009, 10:54:54 AM »

I want to thank everyone for the comfort that your prayers brought our family. I will share some of the photos from his memorial service that we held on the beach at sunset Thursday. It was beautiful and we tossed our roses in the Gulf after the service. I spoke and even my son spoke at the service, so bear with me while I try to post them to share them with everyone as they have helped me to try to start to feel almost normal again......

[
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3278 on: June 15, 2009, 12:35:40 PM »

IM - Thanks for sharing your photos with us.   I continue to keep you and your family in my prayers. 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3279 on: June 15, 2009, 12:50:34 PM »

Really beautiful Island Monkey!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.