March 28, 2024, 09:37:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PRAYER REQUESTS - Please list here  (Read 1941452 times)
floridatreasure9
Scared Monkey

I miss you my Precious Butchie

« Reply #3700 on: August 30, 2009, 10:24:19 PM »

Gracious God, we seek your presence at the close of another day, asking you to create little pools of heavenly peace within our hearts as we lie down to sleep.  Let all of today's blessings and anxieties give way to a time of inward reflection, as we think about our Lord and meditate on His love for us.
We ask dear Father for a deeper sense of gratitude for all of your mercies.  We praise you for our animals which love us so unconditionally.  When we look upon their expectant faces, in truth, we are closer to you and your unconditional love.  For the ones who are sick and for those who care for them, surround them with your affirmation of assurance that all creatures are your creation and are precious in your sight.
We say all things in the name of the One to whom glory be forever.  Amen and Amen.

Amen ~~~Thank you Sister for this beautiful loving prayer.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3701 on: August 30, 2009, 10:39:22 PM »

Gracious God, we seek your presence at the close of another day, asking you to create little pools of heavenly peace within our hearts as we lie down to sleep.  Let all of today's blessings and anxieties give way to a time of inward reflection, as we think about our Lord and meditate on His love for us.
We ask dear Father for a deeper sense of gratitude for all of your mercies.  We praise you for our animals which love us so unconditionally.  When we look upon their expectant faces, in truth, we are closer to you and your unconditional love.  For the ones who are sick and for those who care for them, surround them with your affirmation of assurance that all creatures are your creation and are precious in your sight.
We say all things in the name of the One to whom glory be forever.  Amen and Amen.

You are quite welcome -- the pleasure is mine.

floridatreasure9
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3702 on: August 30, 2009, 10:45:40 PM »

I have been here many times since I have been a monkey, most of the time someone asked for a prayer or a need, and a time or two for myself. I am coming for myself this this time, because things are not going well for me, and I am not feeling the love. I am feeling lost, alone and secluded. My whole life seems to be spinning out of control and beleagured. I can usually come here and say something positive .....But I am lost for positive words. I felt when I came here there would be like-minded people that only wanted the truth. And we would be a group of good hearted people that would only support each other. Somehow, I have grown to know this is not necessarity true. Tonight I am feeling very alone with my monkey friends I though I had know to love. I ask that if any one is here they will pray for me. I am needing your prayers.   an angelic monkey

Fanny, You will be on my prayer list tonight for comfort,peace and understanding..but please don't feel lost,alone or secluded. You have so many here that care for you. I don't post much mostly read, but I see the caring that so many have for you. You are a loved monkey by many from what I have seen. I believe this is a group of like-minded, good hearted people, that care deeply for you..Please when you lay your head down tonight know in your heart that you are in mine and others prayers.  Rest well, and God Bless you.    an angelic monkey
floridatreasure9
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3703 on: August 30, 2009, 10:57:42 PM »

Sister you say the most heartfelt beautiful prayers. I always read your prayers once then go back over them to pray along with them. My Mother used to pray the most touching and beautiful prayers from her beautiful heart just like yours. It brings tears to my eyes as she has gone to her Heavenly home to be with our Lord and Saviour. I truly appreciate your prayers so much that you pray for everone.
 God Bless and keep you in his loving care    an angelic monkey
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3704 on: August 30, 2009, 11:21:09 PM »

Sister you say the most heartfelt beautiful prayers. I always read your prayers once then go back over them to pray along with them. My Mother used to pray the most touching and beautiful prayers from her beautiful heart just like yours. It brings tears to my eyes as she has gone to her Heavenly home to be with our Lord and Saviour. I truly appreciate your prayers so much that you pray for everone.
 God Bless and keep you in his loving care    an angelic monkey

That is so kind of you to say.  I'm glad it reminds you of your Mother.  That is how our loved ones never die, we carry them in our hearts till we see them again.
Yes, lots of prayers for Fanny tonight!

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3705 on: August 31, 2009, 11:39:08 PM »

Almighty One, you visit the widow in her sorrow and comfort the suffering in their distress, we praise you for your mercy and compassion.  Each day brings glorious reminders of your reassuring presence; each night your Spirit watches over us.  This night I pray for my Mother who is so dear in my eyes and yours as well.  Surround her with your gentle peace as she rests this evening and when she awakes in the morning light, may her first thought be of you.  Touch the hands of the surgeons, the nurses, and all who will place their healing hands upon her in the morrow and the days following.  May their fingers contain the balm of Gilead and may their minds be directed by your wisdom.  I also humbly bow before you and ask that you continue to remove the cloud of confusion that is in my sister's mind from the damage of the stroke.  We are so grateful for what you have done and will do to help her recover.  Give strength to her arm and to her leg so that when she arises again, she may shout a beautiful song and dance a lovely dance to your honor.  And Lord, all of your children who are missing, help us to find them and bring them home to their families.  You O God who created the heavens and the earth, you O God who parted the sea for your people, you O God who loves us so much that you died so we might be ransomed, hear these humble prayers from the innermost being of my soul, and according to your perfect Will, kindly grant them.  All is said, and thought, and prayed in the name of the One who spoke your Word, who obeyed your Word, who is our Word, our Saviour and our Christ.  Amen and Amen.

floridatreasure9
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3706 on: September 02, 2009, 12:32:50 AM »

Almighty One, you visit the widow in her sorrow and comfort the suffering in their distress, we praise you for your mercy and compassion.  Each day brings glorious reminders of your reassuring presence; each night your Spirit watches over us.  This night I pray for my Mother who is so dear in my eyes and yours as well.  Surround her with your gentle peace as she rests this evening and when she awakes in the morning light, may her first thought be of you.  Touch the hands of the surgeons, the nurses, and all who will place their healing hands upon her in the morrow and the days following.  May their fingers contain the balm of Gilead and may their minds be directed by your wisdom.  I also humbly bow before you and ask that you continue to remove the cloud of confusion that is in my sister's mind from the damage of the stroke.  We are so grateful for what you have done and will do to help her recover.  Give strength to her arm and to her leg so that when she arises again, she may shout a beautiful song and dance a lovely dance to your honor.  And Lord, all of your children who are missing, help us to find them and bring them home to their families.  You O God who created the heavens and the earth, you O God who parted the sea for your people, you O God who loves us so much that you died so we might be ransomed, hear these humble prayers from the innermost being of my soul, and according to your perfect Will, kindly grant them.  All is said, and thought, and prayed in the name of the One who spoke your Word, who obeyed your Word, who is our Word, our Saviour and our Christ.  Amen and Amen.

Amen
floridatreasure9
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3707 on: September 02, 2009, 12:37:45 AM »

Sister, I just seen this beautiful prayer for your Mother and Sister. I have added them  to my prayer list. How is your Mother doing after her surgery?
 God Bless you sweet Sister    an angelic monkey
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3708 on: September 02, 2009, 12:07:23 PM »

Sister, I just seen this beautiful prayer for your Mother and Sister. I have added them  to my prayer list. How is your Mother doing after her surgery?
 God Bless you sweet Sister    an angelic monkey

Flori, Mom's surgery went well (her back), but of course, she is in a lot of pain.  Headed back to the hospital now, then to see my sister, one of her son's called this morning and apparently she was in extreme pain with her non-functioning arm last night to the extent they had to give her pain meds.  I have repeatedly asked them to x-ray her arm because I know it has been hurting her, so guess I just need to go and kick some butt.  Thank you so much for asking and thank you too for adding them to your prayer time.  It is the best we can do for one another.  Blessings.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3709 on: September 02, 2009, 12:09:27 PM »

P.S.  Flori, how is your puppy?  (I call all dogs puppy).

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #3710 on: September 02, 2009, 12:14:19 PM »

Sister, my thoughts and prayers with your mother and sister  an angelic monkey
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3711 on: September 02, 2009, 12:17:53 PM »

I have been here many times since I have been a monkey, most of the time someone asked for a prayer or a need, and a time or two for myself. I am coming for myself this this time, because things are not going well for me, and I am not feeling the love. I am feeling lost, alone and secluded. My whole life seems to be spinning out of control and beleagured. I can usually come here and say something positive .....But I am lost for positive words. I felt when I came here there would be like-minded people that only wanted the truth. And we would be a group of good hearted people that would only support each other. Somehow, I have grown to know this is not necessarity true. Tonight I am feeling very alone with my monkey friends I though I had know to love. I ask that if any one is here they will pray for me. I am needing your prayers.   an angelic monkey

Fanny you are in my prayers for comfort and strength.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3712 on: September 02, 2009, 12:42:23 PM »

Fanny Mae, I have always admired your strength & humor and am saddened that you are having these feelings.  I hope that by the time you read this you are back to feeling your old self again & sharing your wonderful sense of humor with us. 

I am leaving this for you and hope it helps.   an angelic monkey

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/v0NoHN1TU5I&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x3a3a3a&amp;color2=0x999999&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/v0NoHN1TU5I&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x3a3a3a&amp;color2=0x999999&amp;border=1</a>

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3713 on: September 02, 2009, 12:47:12 PM »

Fanny Mae ~ I miss you so much that I can hardly stand it.  I'm so sorry you are feeling the way that you are.  Your life has been a series of trials and tribulations and God has given you the strenth and courage to fight.  May God shine his light upon you now and let you know that you are not alone and give you strenth to carry on.  I know that I am not the best writer and do not have that gift of saying the perfect thing at the perfect time.  But please know that you and your family are always in my prayers and my heart is aching for you. 

With Love,
Lovinlife 

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3714 on: September 02, 2009, 02:16:51 PM »

Fannie I read your post a while ago and I stepped away from the computer
to try to think of something meaninful to say.People do care about you. We have never met in person, but I can close my eyes and imagine you as a real life person.
I am going to come at this from my own perspective for a moment. I went for talk therapy last week. One of the things that came up was how I felt soul sick and what did I think was the cause ? What had been bothering me in the past few months ? Did I have something that I thought about too much ( negative situations ) that filled way too much of my time in my brain ?
The answer was yes. While I was doing that, I spent no time on nourishing my soul or my spirit. I needed some angels in my life. They were there, but I didn't see them because they were hidden from me by all of the negative that goes on in our lives.
Think about what used to make you happy. Do it.
Remember the people that when you see them are warm and welcoming to you. If they are not here any more, far away or passed, remember those feelings.
Look for the angels in your life. They are there. 
xx 00 xx Kat Grammi
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3715 on: September 03, 2009, 09:03:53 AM »

Look for the angels in your life.  I like that very much!
 an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3716 on: September 03, 2009, 01:04:17 PM »

SISTER, I haven't been back since I posted, but I knew you would be praying for me. I took some time off and just depended on the fact there would be prayers for me here. You are ever vigilant on the Prayer thread, and your thougthful words say all the things I wish I could.

I hope your mother's pain has eased, and she is on her way to recovery. I know Connie is ever on her mind, and also yours. I pray Connie's pain is easing on her arm also. I hate to say it is a good thing, but it is, as the nerves in her arm are attempting to heal. It happend in my hubby's effected arm also. But, in our experience, it didn't last long, and hope that is the case with Connie.

I wanted you to know that at times I have had trouble lighting a candle for Connie. Sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't, and I cannot explain why. But I wanted you to know even if you don't see a candle from me, I still have her in my prayers.  And of course, you are too.   an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3717 on: September 03, 2009, 01:12:04 PM »

FLORIDA TREASURE, I felt your prayers, although I haven't been back here since my post. I knew there would be monkeys praying for me, so I just tried to relax and let the prayers go up for me. I have taken some time off, and my family has been very understanding. I am usually the one that has to be strong for them, and this time they have had to be strong for me.

I hope Butchie is better, and medication is helping him. He is such a beautiful boy, and I know he means the world to you. Animals are God's creatures, and I am sure everyone's prayers for Butchie are reaching God. I pray that you will have many more enjoyable days with your baby.   an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3718 on: September 03, 2009, 01:17:24 PM »

GIZZIE, Thank you for your thoughtful prayer. I knew there would be monkey's here praying for me.  Even if no one reponded, I knew there are monkeys that come here everyday, and give a silent prayer. But it is wonderful to see you post and know that you care. I do believe in the power of prayer, and I am grateful.  an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3719 on: September 03, 2009, 01:40:27 PM »

Oh!NORTHERN ROSE. What can I say to my loyal friend? Your prayers and faithful friendship means so much to me. I felt your prayers over the miles. You seem to know the right words to say. We must have know each other in a former life, or something.

If I was ever stranded in some remote place, I would want you by my side. You do it all, and still have the fortitude to pray for others, and advocate for the missing and murdered here on the thread. You have been through so much yourself and keep persevering.

This summer has been especially tough for me. My older sister died last summer, and her death was not any easy one. I plunged myself into little Caylee's murder shortly after, I think, for a defense mechanism. It kept me from thinking about my own sister's death, and some unresolved issues.

I have had to finally face some of those issues. It does not make my caring about Caylee any different. I guess what I am trying to say is, I have been having some really tough times with some delayed emotions I should have dealt with before. My second oldest sister died of a long bout with cancer also, in September, two days before my birthday. Our birthday's were a week apart, although she was six years older than me. September has been a hard month for me for many reasons for a long time, so I have been looking at that with some trepidation. I think I will be needing some more prayers.

At any rate, I thought you needed an explanation for what has been happening to me. I know I am not alone in needing prayer, as there are many who are going through much worse than me. For them I am sending my silent prayers also.   an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.